Mostly Girls, und Panzer II:...

By Warthunderrager

With Ōarai triumphant in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, and their means of triumph dwarfing anyone's... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31 (British & Commonwealth)
Part 31 (Germany)
Part 31 (Soviet Union/Russia)
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36 - Snake Hunting
Part 37
Part 38 - Wicked Propaganda
Part 39 - A Return to Form
Part 40 - Welcome to real tanks!
Part 41 - Air Mail
Part 42 - Rudimentary Haircut.
Part 43 - Yankee Doodle
Part 44 - Landfall
Part 46 - The Boko Museum.
Part - 47 Boko vs Sabaton I
Part - 48 Boko vs Sabaton II
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52 Final Practice
Part - 53 Tank Heaven
Part 54 Nothingness I
Part - 54.5 Nothingness II
Part - 55
Part - 56 Reinforcements!
Part 57 All Together Now?
Part - 58 First Shots Fired
Part - 59 Wunderwaffe?
Part - 60 Tactical Withdrawal.
Part - 61 The Aussie, the Wind, and the Gërat
Part - 62 Recap & Retreat
Part 63 - Those that forget history......
Part - 64 Are Doomed to repeat it.....
Part - 65 Our Blood for Our Homeland!
Part - 66 Confusion & Chaos
Part - 67 Complications
Part - 68 The Slog continues
Part - 69 Disaster
Part - 70 Stranglehold.
Part - 71 Snakebite
Part - 72 Frontline Frenzy
Part - 73 Hold your Ground
Part - 74 Exposed
Part - 75 All Falls Down.
Part - 76 By Traitor's hand....
Horrible Memories....
The Match to end all Matches
Gloves off
Hard Counter
Tighten the Noose
The Beginning Of The End
Hail To The King. Part 1
Hail To The King. Part 2
Aftermath
Epilogue
A Quick bit of art I did
Some more art I made!
Even more art I made!
Some quick editing I did
Found THIS
Project Cobra (WIP)

Introduction, and bio

2.9K 34 85
By Warthunderrager

Before you read, please know that this is a SEQUEL

This is a Sequel to my first project, which is titled "Mostly Girls, und Panzer" please give it a read beforehand, or else some things won't make much sense.

Anyways, Enjoy!

——————————

Ōarai high,

Formerly known as Ōarai girl's academy, Ōarai high has since been renamed after the crucial role boys played in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, to be more inclusive to its new American male students.

The winner of the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, his since grabbed power at a dizzying rate, upon letting boys secretly enter the Sensha-dō leagues. Now, without a single funding problem and a large base of foreign and domestic students ready to sign up, the future has never looked brighter for it.

School roundel

School ship, (IJN Zuikaku)

Teams, of major importance

———King Cobra.———

Carm, (Sarge, Eagle 1) L.

The main male protagonist, of Mostly Girls und Panzer.

He is meant to be an avatar of the reader. You can replace his own name with yours and nothing would change.

An impeccable soldier and commander of King Cobra team. And the subject of sponsorship of the US Armed forces, and the second in command of Ōarai's Sensha-dō team.

After arriving at Ōarai from his previous school in the United States, Carm was promised the ability to command tanks, and opportunity that he simply cannot pass up. Upon meeting the team, he realizes that he is the only boy team in the known history of Post-World War II Sensha-dō. Initially disguised to hide his male appearance, his facade fails after the match against Saunders prep. Leaving him discriminated and looked down upon. After this he was recruited and sponsored by the US Army to represent them in the upcoming matches, and after receiving a new tank, he returns to prove against those who thought that he was a stain on the sport wrong, by showing off superior skill and tactics that were used in real wars, a devastatingly effective tactic. After being whisked away to the Second World War and coming back, He has proven his worth in "The Maus incident" where a Nazi Maus tank, driven by SS Obersturmbannfuhrer Otto Striger, he himself an SS tank ace in World War II, almost resulted in the end of hundreds, potentially thousands of lives, if not for his heroic actions. He is thought to be nigh invulnerable on the field after showing off he, and his crews skill against, Pravda, Kuromorimine, and the Live German tank. He is addicted to the historical heavy metal band Sabaton. Has he taken a liking to Ankō team's loader (and floofball) Yukari Akiyama, after realizing that she went through mostly the same childhood and helped him when he was discriminated against. Absolutely disgusted at anyone who says that Tanks are feminine.

Garrison (Gary) S

King Cobra's respected and hyper-accurate gunner,

Charged with aiming, ranging, and firing the enormous 105mm gun aboard the T29E3, he is excellent at his job. Having been living on an off-the-grid home for most of his life, he took a passion for hunting with his ex-Marine dad. He is skilled at quick mental math and can formulate information quickly. Proved and sharpened his aiming skills during his abrupt and unwilling trip World War II.

Lonnie (Lon) G

One of two of the loaders,

He and his brother, Lakie, were children of working families, who always attempted to build on their property. And so he is used to lifting heavy objects. An ideal trait for being a loader. He is the bigger of the two brothers, and is always picked on for being the larger and more muscular. Despite both being the same age. Has an unhealthy obsession with the video game, War Thunder.

Lakie (Lak) G

He and his brother, Lonnie, make up the loaders of the tank. Since he is smaller, he is usually more dexterous than his bigger counterpart, and so, he can load the machine guns fast, despite always wanting to load the main gun. He has an obsession with the game, World of Tanks.

Ralph (Brutus) H

The Radioman of the tank.

A senior in high school, Ralph is the biggest member of team King Cobra (Hence the nickname) and the radio operator. His father ran a repair shop after his time in the Air Force. Making him a natural mechanic and the chief repairman of the team. Lonnie and Lakie are his assistants. Despite the crude masculine exterior, he actually has a soft spot and can be quite sensitive when emotional. He enjoys modeling and tinkering in his spare time. And he has a knack for painting.

Danny (Dan) B

The hotheaded driver of King Cobra.

Dan is a skilled driver, who owns a car with a stick shift (Manual) transmission. The crossdrive transmission on the T29 makes his driving it simpler, and he prefers to drive it than his car. Despite the difficulties in parking, top speed and not damaging anything in the way. He has a short temper, but can follow orders to the letter. Proved his worth when doing close quarters fights against the Maus during "the incident" . Enjoys videogames and the occasional prank on the student council.

The Tank:

King Cobra is a beastly T29E3 Heavy tank. The E3 variant of the T29 has a T31E1 Rangefinder built into the turret, increasing visibility and allowing precise shots at more than 1000 yards range.

Engine: 770-horsepower (@2300 RPM) Ford GAC V-12 Gasoline

Top speed: 22 Mph forward, 8.6 Mph reverse

Transmission: CD-850-1 Crossdrive (2 speeds forward, 1 reverse)

Weight: 71.09 Tons

Crew: 6

—————————

Armament:

1x 105 mm Gun T5E1 L/65 (63 Rounds)

2x .50 Cal M2HB Machine Guns (Coaxial)

1x .50 Cal M2HB Machine Gun (Flexible, Roof mounted)
(2,420 Rounds for all .50 Cals)

1x .30 Cal M1919A4 Machine Gun (Pintle mounted, in hull)
(2,500 Rounds)

—————————

Material: Cast Steel

Hull:

Front Upper Glacis: 102 mm (sloped at 54 degrees)

Front Lower Glacis: 70mm (sloped at 58 degrees)

Side Front: 76mm

Side Rear: 51mm

Rear: 51mm

Turret:

Mantlet: 203mm (305mm on mantlet edges)

Front: 158mm

Sides: 158mm

Rear: 102mm

Emblem

Team theme songs

Tank theme song

————————————————————

———Ankō (Anglerfish) team.———

Miho N,

The Commander of Ōarai's Sensha-dō team. She is the commander of a Panzerkampfwagen IV Aüsfuhrung H.

Brought up in the Nishizumi style of Sensha-dō, Miho had a rougher childhood having to deal with abusive and expectant parents. She was finally disowned by her own mother after letting boys into her team. Was one of the unlucky few who got to see the recordings taken by King Cobra team after their sudden transportation to World War II, and was a firsthand witness of the Maus incident, giving her utter and complete respect for the boys views and opinions on tanks. After the one-sided victory against Kuromorimine in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, she finally admitted to falling in love to King Cobras gunner, Garrison Smithson. An excellent and good hearted tank commander and leader.

Yukari (Oddball, Spirit Animal 01) A.

Ankō team's loader, and chief field agent of the Ōarai Bureau of Espionage (OBE).

A dedicated tank enthusiast, Yukari growing up has been ignored and patronized by her peers. When it is realized that Ōarai is revitalizing their Sensha-dō team, she immediately signs up, having finally found a place where she could enjoy herself. Once there she meets Carm who is also a Tank enthusiast and dedicated World War II nerd, and they make friends immediately, despite their differences on their view of tanks. Over time when he starts showing concern for her, she starts to develop feelings for him, but is too afraid to tell anyone. At the beginning of the match with Kuromorimine, they are suddenly whisked away into a time near the Battle of the Bulge, where they fight for their lives numerous times. After this traumatic experience, her view on tanks permanently change, seeing them as the antithesis of Femininity, much to the pleasure of new new American boyfriend, who cared for her when she had PTSD after the incident. After both state that they do in fact, have feelings for each other, she is overwhelmed with happiness and glad to finally have a friend who likes her for who she is. She is lovable, kind-hearted, cheerful, very strong, (did I mention floofy) and can impersonate students at different at different schools to go on infiltration missions.

Theme song:

Most of the other characters on the Ōarai team don't play as much of a role in the story, so I'm gonna move on.

Kuromorimine Girls Academy:

A German themed school, initially very unwelcoming and discriminatory towards the boys entering the sport, but have a newfound respect, and hidden fear, of boys now.

Personnel of importance,

Maho Nishizumi, older sister of Miho, overall commander of Sensha-dō team.

Erika Itsumi, vice commander of Sensha-dō team, despises and fears boys, commander of a dreaded Königstiger heavy tank.

Pravda Girls high school:

A Soviet themed school, very cocky and overconfident commander. Was the first victims of the T29 during the third round of the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament. Name means "Truth" in Russian.

Personnel of importance,

Katyusha, Commander of the Sensha-dō team, rules like a dictator, has absolute loyalty from teammates. Cannot stand her  ranking officer's speaking in Russian.

Nonna, vice commander, drives an IS-2 heavy tank, highly protective and obedient to Katyusha. Bilingual, can speak fluent Russian.

Klara, foreign student from Russia, Commander of a T-34/85 medium tank. Usually speaks in Russian. Admires Katyusha a lot, probably because she's a lot like another, much worse historical figure that ruled her country of theme.

Saunders University High School:

An American themed school, lost in the first round of the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament. Has a lot of income from the United States. Usually annoys the boys at their attempts to recreate their own country, and is usually a laughing point in conversation. Would be very welcoming to the boys, if they didn't go to Ōarai first.

Personnel of importance,

Kay, Commander of Sensha-dō team, Very overly cheerful most of the time, in the back of her head she feels guilty about what greif she put the boys through by prematurely revealing their secret.

Naomi, highly accurate sniper, commands, and is the gunner of, a British-Built Sherman firefly. (which also is a mocking point for the boys)

Alisa, commander of a Sherman M4A1, with the 76mm gun. More capable than the average commander, but still has a lot to learn. Initially, and prematurely, revealed the boys to the world.

Saint Gloriana Girls College:

A British themed school, ended up tying their first fight against Ōarai, because of the boys. They lost the third round of the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament to Kuromorimine. The leaders of their team are named after different kinds of tea, Leading the boys to think that the names they go by are not real.

Personnel of importance

Darjeeling, the prim and proper commander of their team. Loves to drink tea in the middle of commanding a tank, commands a Churchill Mark VII. Never loses her temper.

Orange Pekoe, the loader of the Churchill, and Darjeeling's assistant.

Assam, the Gunner of Darjeeling's Churchill, great aim, even on the move.

Rosehip, Speed demon, drives a Crusader Curiser tank, can pull off stunts and is excellent at speed and flanking maneuvers.

————————————

Other parties

United States Army,

Colonel Zachary Beckmann, A senior official in the US Army, and commands a whole armored brigade. He is the one who authorized the creation of the T29E3 the boys use. He also greenlights the requisition and delivery of all manner of machinery and equipment that can be used. A Veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Master Sergeant Uteger, Colonel Beckmann's assistant, he usually oversees the delivery and training of the students on new equipment. He is very stone cold and completes his task with upmost efficiency.

Japanese Ground Self Defense Force,

Captain Ami Chono, the instructor appointed by the higher-ups in the JSDF to train Ōarai how to use tanks, she has a respect for the boys decisions after using a tank in Afghanistan alongside US forces. Upon meeting the boys, she keeps it a secret, fearing the results of a scandal unfolding if the boys are found out, but also not wanting to hurt relations with the US personnel stationed in Japan. Unfortunately, when the boys are revealed, the scandal happens anyway. Now, she is in charge of the JGSDF Security complement of ten Type 10 tanks (Half of which are equipped with live ammo) overseeing matches, a larger number than the three, which was in effect until the Maus incident.

Other

Renta Tsuji, an official of the Japanese Sensha-dō federation, he is in charge of management of the school ships. His stance on boys entering the sport was that of disdain, as was most of the Sensha-dō committee. However, with the arrival of King Cobra, and millions of paying Americans, and US Government funding, the Sensha-dō committee's (and Renta's) view has changed.

Shiho Nishizumi, the author of the well known Nishizumi Style, despite taking many of the principles of the German World War II tactic Blitzkrieg, and renaming it, she takes full credit for her tactic. She is the head of Kuromorimine, and mother of both Maho and Miho Nishizumi. She stands vehemently against boys being in the sport, but as her own style starts to fail and her whole team fails to destroy the single boy tank, she is both shocked and speechless. She is still contemplating on weather or not she was right about it all. As the boys continue to gain more fame however, her former views start to trickle away.

——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572 1 13
Miho Nishizumi felt ashamed with the loss at the hands of Pravda. A loss miho was widely blamed for. NO longer wanting to be near such things Miho le...
7.1K 209 23
Hikōki-do. The way of the plane. The sport was originally conceived decades ago, when Japan was reeling from the ashes of World War II. A sport whe...
21.8K 377 22
What happens when Senshado becomes a discipline for males as well? A seemingly ordinary boy, named Michael, coming from a not so happy situation with...
4.5K 129 18
Two Legends collide in a battle to determine the fate of Sensha-do across the world (Mostly Girls, Und Panzer x Girls Und Panzer: the Missing Heir)