Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

By Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... More

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
Haunted House •OT8/9th member•
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Movie Night •Han Jisung•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
A Compromise •seo changbin•
The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

Costume Party •OT8•

1K 30 11
By Secrai

Happy Halloween!
(This may or may not be posted until the day after Halloween since I have plans)

-small announcement-: because it is Halloween tomorrow as I am writing this, I am going to do as many imagines for the members as I can for Halloween. I think it's pretty necessary, right?

Anyway, enjoy!

Synopsis: you are a very well known solo artist under JYP entertainment. You had gotten invited to the yearly company Halloween party that JYP hosts for all of his groups, meaning everyone will be there. Including your favorite group, Stray Kids.

***

Decorations of spiders and pumpkins were hung up on the walls of the company from the first floor all the way to the top. You and Yuna from Itzy even decorated JYP's office when he was out one day because you argued that he wasn't in the spirit of Halloween despite it being in two days.

You were dressed up as Harley Quinn. You had your makeup done perfectly by your stylist Myna, your hair was put in pig tails with a hint of blue and pink at the ends, and another stylist got you a fantastic costume, too. You were all decked out for this party. You were just hoping no one else went as Harley Quinn.

You walked into the giant room full of idols talking, dancing, etc. Although, you could barely recognize anyone due to their costumes and heavy makeup. Nobody looked the same.

You made your way through the idols, greeting them warmly with a bow and exchanging a few 'hellos' here and there before you finally reached Somi who was conversing with who looked like Nayeon. Somi was dressed up as Malibu Barbie, while Nayeon chose a different route for her costume. A blow up sumo suit.

Nayeon looked over at you and instantly smiled, making Somi look to her right at you.

"Y/n! You made it~!" Somi exclaimed with a bright and big smile, pulling you into a hug.

She pulled out of the hug, holding your arms so she could scan your outfit.

"Scandalous..." her voice trailed off. "I love it,"

You smiled and opened your arms to hug Nayeon but..you couldn't even wrap your arms around the costume.

"I'll hug you later, it's okay," Nayeon shrugged it off. "You look hot by the way,"

You let out a laugh and smiled at her sheepishly, "thank you, Unnie,"

Nayeon gave you a wink in which you returned back, making you all laugh.

While you three conversed, even more idols began showing up and exiting the room to walk around the company a bit to get some fresh air from the crowded room. Even over the loud music, you could hear loud laughter and shouting from down the hallway.

You could recognize that laughter from anywhere.

"I'll be back," you told Somi and Nayeon, turning around to approach the exit.

Nayeon waddled over closer to Somi, "where is she going?"

Somi grinned and took a sip of her drink, giving Nayeon a look in which she recognized.

"She's going to talk to her boyfriend," Somi teased.

You walked down the hallway, still hearing the laughter and talking now and then as it gradually got louder. You peeked your head around the corner at the Kids who were in one of the practice rooms dressed in costumes.

You had to hold in your laughter at most of their costumes. Changbin was dressed up as Woody, Minho was Chucky, Felix was Elsa, Jisung was a vampire, Seungmin was Sherlock Holmes, Chan was someone from Squid Game, Jeongin was a zombie and Hyunjin was the Joker.

"Is that Noona?" Seungmin spotted you by the mirror.

How the hell did this kid see you? You were behind the wall-

Then they all turned to look at you with their faces lighting up with excitement and happiness.

"NOONAAA!" Jisung shouted, running over to you to engulf you in a hug.

You stumbled back with a laugh, wrapping your arms around him for a hug. And then another person clung onto you two. And another, and so on.

"I don't think she can breathe," Jeongin said with a muffled tone since he was in the middle of the hug with you and was currently being crushed as well.

"That's okay," Minho replied with a mischievous smile.

You elbowed Minho until Changbin let out a pained groan. Practically a yell.

"Ow! I'm not Minho!" he exclaimed, holding his side that broke the giant hug apart.

"Sorry!" you apologized sincerely. You elbowed him hard since Minho doesn't even react to a pinch from you.

Changbin continued being dramatic while the boys teased him. What for? Good question.

"Y/n you look..." Felix's voice trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck, not knowing how to compliment you.

"Gorge," Jeongin flipped his imaginary hair with a smile.

Chan and Seungmin looked at him with a judgy look.

"Gorge?" Chan questioned, blinking in confusion.

"Gorgeous, Chan. You're too old to learn this slang," Jisung said with a sassy imaginary hair flip as he turned his back on Chan.

You let out a laugh and looked over to Hyunjin. Your breath was almost taken away from how well he suits the Joker makeup and costume. He was wearing a silver, shiny blazer with black dress pants and fancy black shoes. His hair was pushed back with green hair spray.

"Guess we're partners in crime, huh?" you said with a grin, hitting his elbow with yours lightly.

He let out a smile and nodded.

"You look pretty," he said shyly, tucking his hands into his pockets, not knowing what to do with them.

You felt your face getting hot as you smiled, watching his grow bigger after seeing yours.

"Thank you-"

"Ugly," he cut you off with a giggle.

You looked at him and wiped the smile off your face. You began walking over to him.

"Say that again?" you said, watching his face drop with fear as he began backing away from you.

Then he began running around the room with you chasing him.

"JUST BECAUSE IM IN HEELS DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T HUNT YOU DOWN, HYUNJIN!" you yelled, not caring that anyone could hear.

You continued chasing Hyunjin who was screaming like a girl and hiding behind staff or the members.

"Hyunjin, what did you do?" Chan asked, watching him run away from you again.

"HE CALLED ME UGLY!" you shouted, gaining speed in your platforms.

Jisung let out a laugh at the funny scene in front of him.

"Noona!" Jisung called out your name, walking into the middle of the room where Hyunjin began slowing down to catch his breath.

Hyunjin's chest heaved up and down as he let his body fall to the ground in a star shape.

"How does she run so fast?" Hyunjin breathed out.

"In heels, too," Felix added, lightly kicking Hyunjin's limp foot.

You looked over at Jisung who was taking his shoes off next to you. You gave him a confused look.

"I want to run down the hall in your shoes," he said with a serious face, motioning for you to take your heels off.

You let out a laugh and raised your eyebrows at him with your hands on your hips.

"You think you can run in heels? Let alone walk in them?" you asked him.

He gave you a deadpan expression while you were only imagining him falling on his face in the hallway. But you complied and took your shoes off for him, handing them over.

"Good luck," you smiled.

After Jisung got the heels on, he could barely even walk out of the practice room alone. He eventually grabbed onto Seungmin and Jeongin for support so he didn't tip over.

"Ready?" you asked, holding the timer up in your hands.

Jisung leaned forward in a running stance, more than ready to begin sprinting down the hall in your heels that barely fit his feet.

"Yes!"

"Go!"

In .5 seconds Jisung fell on the ground. He even did a whole somersault.

"AHAHAHAA!" you and Hyunjin grabbed onto each other, laughing hysterically. You were laughing so much that you both almost fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Chan asked with a laugh as he made his way over to Jisung who was laying on the ground like he just got jumped.

Jisung didn't say anything and just laid there with regret visible on his face.

"I think I have a concussion."

A/n: I'll come up with better Halloween imagines tomorrow, this was kind of rushed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]
3.1K 228 14
☀︎︎A compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...
113K 3.6K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
19.9K 308 27
(Boygroup Sickfics/Oneshots) !REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Trigger warnings ⚠️ will be placed when necessary at the beginning of chapters. - Angst 🖤 - Fluf...