TERI DEEWANGI: SHEHNAAZ KAUR...

By KashishNaaz

One of the recreation of Author Sam Crescent's Novel... Mature Dark Content Ahead... Read on your own risk of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Impregnated?
Pimp? Drug Dealer? Criminal Or Shehnaaz Ka Bebu???
Baby Shukla 👶
Deewangi: SidNaaz🥰💫

Chapter Four

1.4K 146 25
By KashishNaaz

Shehnaaz's body was soft against his. Sidharth ran his fingers up and down her spine, going a little lower each time. She rested her head against his chest, and he closed his eyes for the briefest of seconds to simply enjoy the feel of her. Never in all of his life had he enjoyed a woman being so close to him.

Her friends were far away. From the look in Mukhda's eyes, Sidharth knew she was going to cause them trouble. He had files on both of Mukhda and Neha. Getting what he wanted required information. He knew the only way to get Shehnaaz  was to find her friends' weaknesses. Mukhda had a lot of debt from a previous relationship. She ran up credit card bills along with a few medical bills.

Neha wasn't much of a concern. He was Mukhda's latest beau and didn't show any signs of wanting to be anything more.

The song moved into another more upbeat one. Sidharth didn't stop holding her close even as others looked his way annoyed. He shot them a glare. Most of the people in the club knew who he was.

"You've got to give me a chance," he said.

She looked up toward him. Once again he was blown away by the intensity of her blue eyes.

"Why?"

"Haven't you ever just wanted to do something crazy that was against all of your other plans?" he asked.

Shehnaaz bits her lip but didn't look away.

"Give me a chance to be more."

"I don't know what you're talking about. You asked for a date to leave me alone. What more do you want?"

"I want the chance to do this." He stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers then tilted her head back. Dropping his head down, he covered her lips with his own. He didn't give her time to think as he ran his tongue along the seam of her lips.

She moaned. The sound vibrated through her body. Wrapping both arms around her, he cupped her back and drew her close. Shehnaaz opened her lips on a gasp, and he plundered her mouth, tasting her.

Deepening the kiss, he refused to release her.

"Boss," Moiz  said, interrupting the moment.

Pulling away, he kept hold of her as he turned to look at his friend.

"What?" he asked.

"We've got a few problems in the back." Moiz  raised a brow, waiting.

"I'm coming." Taking hold of shehnaaz's hand he walked her back to the VIP section. Mukhda  was frowning at him as he placed Shehnaaz back in her seat. "Please feel free to drink and dance to your heart's content." Turning his attention to his woman, he focused on her.

"Don't leave until we finish our discussion."

"There was nothing to discuss."

"There was plenty to discuss. Don't leave."

He waited for her to nod then followed Moiz  back down to the main floor. The brothel part of the club was located on the back side of the building near the warehouses. Men who were willing to pay knew how to get access.

"You're making a mistake with her," Moiz  said.

"I told you that you were making a mistake f***ing endless wh***s, but you still did it and you got an infection." Sidharth rolled down his sleeves covering up his ink. He'd forgotten about his ink while in shehnaaz's company. She'd not even taken the time to look at them.

"There's a difference."

"What?" Sidharth asked, pressing the button of the elevator toward the top floor.

"I'm not at risk of falling in love with the wh***s I'm with. You are."

"Your point?"

"Shehnaaz is not a wh**e. You'd have to be blind not to see the difference between her and all the other women you've been with. Shehnaaz's a kitten in comparison to the lionesses you've been with." Sidharth chuckled at Moiz's comparison.

"I like her."

"In our business it's dangerous to like and fall in love. We're strong, Sidharth. We keep our shit together, but we still have weaknesses. There are men out there who would do anything to get our club, our girls, and our trade. I'm not willing to risk our livelihood for a woman you know nothing about."

"I know her."

"No, you don't. She's a woman, Sidharth."

"I'm not in love with her, Moiz. I'm only interested in f***ing her, and I'd rather not hear about how much you're worried. I've never take a NO for me . I'm not about to start now, not even for Shehnaaz" Sidharth was intrigued by her beauty, nothing more.There was more to her than he wanted to believe.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that," Moiz  said

The scent of cheap perfume overwhelmed Sidharth as he entered the brothel part of their business. He tried to keep this as much a secret as possible. It helped to have a couple of men who were members of the police force who liked to get their rocks off. Sidharth wasn't picky. He'd blackmailed plenty of the cops to keep them off his back. Some men couldn't be bought no matter how much he wanted to. Women walked past him in different states of undress. They tried to capture his attention, but he wasn't interested.

He heard the yelling before he even got there.

Tensing up he rounded the corner and found what he was looking for. A man in his late twenties or early thirties was throwing shit around and yelling. Sidharth saw the wh**e on the ground cupping her nose. Blood poured from the wound, and he was pissed off.

"What the hell is going on here?"

The man rounded on him. "That  bi**h wouldn't give me what I paid for." Spittle flew out of the man's mouth. Taking his time, Sidharth looked around the man and glanced at the girl on the floor.

"What did he want?"

"I wanted f***ing a**l!"

The girl cried out as the customer grabbed her arm and hauled her up. Sidharth lost his temper. Landing the blow to the man's mouth, he shoved him making sure the other man wasn't holding onto the girl. Moiz took hold of the girl as Sidharth had the man trapped against the wall.

"I was letting him have what he wanted, but he didn't want to use a rubber or lube. I'm not going to do anal without a rubber and lube." The girl was sobbing. Sidharth recognized her as Roxie, one of his good workers.

"We've got rules here, f***er."

"It's a wh***house. There are no rules. These bit***s f**k for money. I can get better service on the streets."Sidharth smiled.

"Then go out to the streets."

"I want my money."

"You damaged one of my girls. Moiz, get me a knife." Sidharth didn't let the man go.

"What the hell you going to do? Is this to scare me?"

Laughing, Sidharth shook his head. "No, it's not to scare you. It's to send a message."

"What message?"

The knife landed in his hand. Staring at the man in front of him, Sidharth felt a sense of peace as he looked at the bas***d who'd scared one of the women he'd sworn to protect.Sliding the blade across his face, Sidharth struck.

"No man touches one of my girls and gets away with it."

He worked the blade from the man's cheek, up his head then across. The screams from the women could be heard in the background as he went to work. After he was finished with the knife, he dropped the blade and slammed his fist into the guy's ribs. Over and over, Sidharth stuck to his reputation of being a hard  man. He wasn't going to let anyone think they could poach on his territory. The girls in Ecstasy were his, and no one got a chance to touch or look at them without abiding by the rules. These girls were all his, and he'd protect them for as long as they needed it. Moiz didn't stop him.

When his message had gotten across, he turned toward his man. "Get rid of the body and make sure those bi***es know to keep their mouths shut." His hands were shaking, and he was covered in blood from the sudden attack.

"They know not to say anything," Moiz  said.

"Why didn't you take care of this?" Sidharth unbuttoned his shirt. Blood stained the cuffs and the main breast of his shirt.

"To remind you of who you are."

He paused and looked at his friend. "What?"

"You're forgetting where you come from. We're not the kind of men to make a joke out of something like this. Shehnaaz, she seems like a nice woman, but we're not nice men. Think about that before you allow yourself the chance to be with her."

"I'll f**k whoever I want."

"When it interferes with our job, it becomes my business." Moiz  moved toward one of the wardrobes and pulled out a shirt.

"Put this on." Sidharth knew he wasn't going to end it. At least, he wasn't going to end it until he'd gotten a taste of her.
_________________________________________

"Shehnaaz, do you know what you're doing?" Mukhda  asked.

Shehnaaz looked toward her friend, seeing the worry on her face.

"It's just a date."

"No, it's more than that. You didn't see the way you two were dancing."

"Mukhda, stop," Neha said.

"You don't have to talk about this." Shehnaaz glanced toward Neha seeing the concern of his face.

"No, I will talk about it. She's never been on a single date, and all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and pretty much tells her to date him. He's creepy, and I don't agree with it."

"It's okay, Mukhda. You said I should go out dating more."

"Grow up, Shehnaaz. He's forcing you to be here."

She stared down at her lap and wished her friend wouldn't make any more of a scene.

"Shehnaaz," Sidharth said, drawing all of their attention back to him.

Jerking in her seat, she turned to see him standing, in a different shirt, staring at her. The shirt he'd worn before had white buttons whereas the one he was wearing now had black buttons and looked wrinkled.

"Don't worry about it. I know you care." She leaned down to hug her friend before standing up.

"Take care of her." Neha nodded.

Taking hold of Sidharth's hand, she followed him down to the main part of the club and then through the exit.

"Your friend's wrong." She turned toward Sidharth.

"What happened to your shirt?"

He tensed up. It was only the slightest of movements that she detected, but it was there.

"Business." A car was waiting beside the road. Sidharth helped her into the passenger side before he climbed into the driver's side.

"Mukhda means well."

"Your friend needs to learn not to stick her nose where it doesn't belong." He put the car into gear.

Shehnaaz decided to stay quiet as he'd gotten snappy with her within minutes of being back in his company. She stared out of the window knowing any kind of future with him was going to be a mistake.

"You can talk to me," he said.

Turning to look at him, she shook her head. "I'm good. I'm happy just to go home." She frowned when she realized she'd not told him where she lived, yet he was driving in the right direction.

"I've not given you my home address."

"I know what I need to know."

"How?"

"I just do."

Mukhda was right. Shehnaaz didn't know anything about this guy, and he'd invaded her life.

"After you drop me off home I don't want to see you again."

"You don't mean that."

"You're a jerk."

Tightening her hands into fists, she tried her best to get her emotions in check. Her heart was racing.

Sidharth pulled up outside of her apartment block. Without waiting for him, she opened the door and ran toward the door. He was on her within seconds.

"Shehnaaz, stop."

"No, you're insane, crazy even."

Grabbing her key from inside her purse, she didn't look behind her as she ran for her front door. He continued to call her.
Opening her door she was about to slam it closed when he stopped her with a palm on her door.

"Leave me alone," she said.

"Let me in. I don't want to leave like this."

"You've got bad manners. You're rude and unfair. I've done nothing wrong, and yet you were treating me like crap. I'm not letting you inside my apartment. I'm not letting you near me."

His gaze darkened, became lethal almost. Sidharth showed her that he could do whatever the hell he wanted. He shoved the door, and she stepped out of the way, dropping her bag and keys in the process.

In one motion he had the door closed and was standing within her apartment glaring at her.Shehnaaz was alone with no one else to save her.
Her heart raced, and she watched as he ran fingers through his hair.

"You're scared?"

"You've just forced your way into my apartment. Of course I'm scared." She took a step back and paused as he followed her.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"No? I doubt it. I don't know anything about you." She held her hand up in front as if to ward him of.

He took a step closer.

"You've got bloody knuckles. I know the only way to get them is a fight. You've hit someone recently. I don't want to get in the way of whatever your problem is." She was shaking.

Sidharth stood inside her apartment, and Pearl was nowhere to be found. Her cat was probably hiding in her wardrobe or sleeping.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but I'm not going to accept the fact you're not going to see me again."

"I don't want to see you. You promised if I came to the club, which I did, you'd leave me alone. I did my part, and I'm asking you to leave."

For several seconds he simply stared at her without talking.

"Fine, you want me to leave then I'll leave, but first I want something from you."

"What?" Part of her was disappointed that he was just going to leave. He scared her and excited her at the same time. Not once had she felt this alive, this exhilarated.

You're a freak.

He took a step closer, and she took a step away.

"Stop moving away."

"Tell me what you want and I'll stop."

"It doesn't work like that, pet."

She forced herself to stop and stare at him. "What do you want?" Fisting her palms at her side, she waited for him to make the first move.

He closed the distance between them.
Sidharth reached out, sinking his fingers into her hair. "You're incredibly beautiful. Do you know that?"

She shook her head.

"From the first moment I looked at you, I knew I wanted you. Then I looked into your eyes and saw something, I don't  know what I saw. I'm not going to let this go, and after this, you can tell me to leave."

His lips crushed against hers stopping all kind of thought from her mind. She gripped his shoulders and moaned as he plundered her mouth with his tongue. His other hand cupped her back drawing her closer.

"You feel that, Shehnaaz. That's what you do to me. When we were looking at bracelets for the wh***e I was fu**ing, I was thinking about you. You are a virgin, aren't you, baby?" Shehnaaz whimpered.

He claimed her mouth as his hand went back up her body and around to cup her breast. She gasped as he pinched her nipple.

"You're into this as much as I am." He walked her back until the wall stopped them. Sidharth pushed her shirt down revealing her bra-covered breast. He pushed the bra out of the way until her breast was naked for him to touch and see.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Tell me to stop."

Gritting her teeth, she shook her head. Heat gathered in her pu**y as he thumbed her nipple.

"Then I'm going to play." He kissed down to her neck, sucking on her pulse.

She couldn't focus on any one sensation as he sucked at her neck then touched her breast.

He went down until he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Crying out, she arched up against him needing more of what he could offer.

Glancing down she saw him circle her nipple then suck her breast into his mouth. His other hand left her hair, sliding down her body.

You need to stop this.

Gritting her teeth, she shook her head. Heat gathered in her pu**y as he thumbed her nipple.

"Then I'm going to play." He kissed down to her neck, sucking on her pulse.

She couldn't focus on any one sensation as he sucked at her neck then touched her breast.

He went down until he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Crying out, she arched up against him needing more of what he could offer.

Glancing down she saw him circle her nipple then suck her breast into his mouth. His other hand left her hair, sliding down her body. You need to stop this.

Shehnaaz knew what she should do, but she liked his touch way too much. His fingers slid up the inside of her thigh then landed over her pu**y.

Crying out, she closed her eyes, opening her legs wider.

"You're so wet, baby. Are you sure you want me to leave?" knew what she should do, but she liked his touch way too much. His fingers slid up the inside of her thigh then landed over her pu**y.

Crying out, she closed her eyes, opening her legs wider.

"You're so wet, baby. Are you sure you want me to leave?"

She shook her head. "No, I don't want you to leave."

The words broke from her lips even though she didn't want to say them.

He pushed her panties out of the way, and he stroked a finger down her. Opening her eyes, she stared down. Sidharth had her dress down to her waist and bunched up around his hand. She looked wanton, completely unlike her.

His fingers pressed against her c**t, pushing her closer to orgasm.

"You're going to come against my fingers, Shehnaaz."

She shook her head, denying him.Sidharth released her breasts and slammed his tongue into her mouth. She kissed him back, needing him to finish what he started. He nibbled on her lip then went back to sucking on her nipples.

There was nothing else she could do to stop what he'd started. Screaming out her release, she held onto him throughout. He kept her upright against the wall after each shudder of her orgasm.

When it was over, she watched him suck the fingers that were on her pu**y into his mouth. The scent of her arousal floated between them. His digits were slick with her release.

"You taste as sweet as I imagined."

"Sidharth?"

He silenced her with another kiss.

"I don't want to hear another word from you. If you don't want to feel that again I understand." She wanted to tell him to shut up. "But if you want to feel like that and better then meet me at the corner caf Sunday morning. You're not at work then, and we'll see where this goes."

With one final kiss he left her apartment, closing the door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.8K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
314K 16K 43
Published on 11/1/23 Nine, a special force soldier whose only purpose was to serve the Imperial Army, died and transmigrated into the body of Toby Ca...
138K 5.4K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
174K 7.7K 22
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...