nct oneshots

By _cherifics

it's bxb :) More

luwoo
henyang
jaeyong
markren
johnyong
celebrating 127 reads
jaeyong
jaeyong (cont)
drabbles | yuwin
dotae
drabbles | chenji
celebrating 1.27k reads
yuxiao
drabbles | nahyuck
drabbles | renjun&???
drabbles | dotae
noren
dotae

rensung

560 10 6
By _cherifics

— love is lilac —

"your eyes are burning holes in my body," renjun says, not looking up from the stack of papers he's correcting.

jisung smiles, one hand under his chin as he spends the forty minutes of his lunch break fondly staring at his boyfriend who also happens to be his professor. "baby, if only you gave me some attention"

renjun chuckles "after this, i promise "
renjun and jisung went to the same university. when renjun was in his final year, jisung was a freshman. they started dating from there but within a year the older graduated, leaving the younger alone to struggle through his uni life.

renjun's dream of becoming a  professor came to reality when his very own university offered him a job as a junior chemistry professor. renjun took it up after discussing it with jisung. ofcourse, for renjun it was a good opportunity. he would teach in the university that he graduated from plus the extra experience that would go into his cv. but he wanted to make sure jisung was comfortable. after all, they were gonna go from being classmates in love to student and professor having a secret affair.

jisung assured the older that this was completely his decision and he would never want to come between his professional life. if renjun finds happiness in being a professor in his university, that's enough to make him happy too.

although this looked like a great opportunity for renjun career wise, it came with its own downside. they had to hide their relationship from everyone, especially the students from jisung's batch.

the one millisecond eye contact, secret meetings in the boys washroom and soft touches here and there were the only ways for them to show love. but they couldn't complain.

it's been four years since they've been doing this - the whole 'hiding the fact that i'm dating my professor' thing but this is the last year. jisung would soon graduate and they would be free again.

jisung leans forward and kisses his cheek. "uhh, you're too cute. i can't wait"

renjun laughs at the younger's winces. he puts his pen down and turns to look at him. "stop being stubborn park ji-"

a sweet peck lands on his lips, distracting him from his scolding. "hey, is that how you treat your professor?"

there's a sheepish smile plastered on jiusng's face. he grabs the younger's tie and pulls him closer. "oh, yeah? but that's exactly how you treat your boyfriend" he places a short kiss on renjun's lips "with love"

"ms lee, the assignments you gave-"

the sudden voice makes renjun jump from his seat.

he looks at the girl who's standing near the staff room entrance. "yuri, do you need something?" his voice is shaky but he still manages to look calm.

"ughh, mr huang.." yuri says, not entering the staff room. "ms lee told me to keep my statistics assignment on her table" her eyes trails down to jisung's hand that's still wrapped around renjun's tie. jisung notices her looking at it and removes it awkwardly.

"you can keep it on the second table, that's where ms lee sits"

yuri walks over, placing her assignment on the desk. "oh jisung, our biology lecture starts in ten minutes, let's go together" she smiles brightly at the boy.

"umm, no. you can go ahea- fuck what?" jisung mumbles the last part, looking at renjun who just kicked his feet under the table.

"go with her. we look very suspicious right now" the older whippers back.

jisung rolls his eyes and stands up, picking up his back. "fine"

"he's a little weird, isn't he?"

yuri and jisung are walking towards their classroom.

the entire university is aware of yuri's crush on the younger, jisung knows it too. he isn't that oblivious. he just doesn't seem to give a damn. he has a boyfriend who's more than enough for him.

"who?" jisung asks, looking straight ahead.

"mr huang, who else?" yuri giggles, as it's the most obvious thing in the world.

jisung shoots her a glare. if she had the brains and sensibility, she could see the pure anger and hatred in the younger's eyes. but she's too busy celebrating the fact that jisung looked at her volunterly that she doesn't notice it.

"well, only if you stopped judging people you don't know"

"you talk as if you know him," yuri says, maintaining the chirpy smile on her face.

'yeah dumbass, he's my boyfriend' jisung wants to say but instead he walks faster, leaving the girl behind to catch up with him

"that's it for today" renjun says as soon as the class bell rings. he goes back to his desk collecting the papers from the small quiz he took earlier.

"mr. huang"

renjun looks up to see yuri, patiently waiting for him.

he clears his throat awkwardly, remembering what happened in the staff room "what is it, yuri?" he says, trying his best to smile.

"i need to talk to you" yuri adjusts the bag on her shoulder.

"yes..?"

"uh, not here. somewhere in private"

"okay.." renjun swallows, his eyes searching for the younger in the classroom "fine. okay. how about after uni in the second floor classroom?"

yuri smiles, taking a bow "that would be fine. thank you, mr huang"

before he could say anything more the girl leaves. he wouldn't be lying if he said he didn't feel nervous about his private meeting with yuri. something about her seems off and renjun knows he's about to get involved in this shit.

"everything alright, love?" he turns in the direction of the voice and visibly relaxes when he sees jisung.

"mhm"

"you sure?" they're the only ones in the classroom which is not unusual. nobody really bothers to stay here after the lecture is over. everyone is in a hurry to get out of the classroom as soon as the bell rings. renjun understands. he was like that too, not too long ago.

"yeah, ji"

jisung places both of his hands on the desk and leans forward with a teasing grin. "you look so hot while teaching chemistry, mr huang"

renjun scofs, rolling his eyes at the younger. "well, i hope you're getting some of it in your brain too and not just staring at your hot professor"

"pfft of course, but do you know when you look hotter?"

"when?" renjun saying, playing along with the younger.

"when you're under m-"

"park jisung!" renjun almost shouts, calming down once realising where they are.

jisung stands up, satisfied with the older's reaction. "i'll be waiting for you in the car after class, love you" he says, with a wink when he notices renjun's red cheeks.

"oh i almost forgot, i will be a little late today" renjun says, watching how the younger stops in his tracks.

"why?"

"yuri wants to talk to me, in private" he adds, carefully.

jisung frowns "why?" renjun only shrugs.

"okay, be careful"

"jisung"

the younger stops at the door, turning around at his name being called.

"love you, too" renjun says, grinning like an idiot.

the younger smiles back.

'cute'

renjun smiles politely at yuri when she enters the class but it goes unacknowledged when the student harshly drags the chair in front of the desk and sits down, making unnecessarily loud noise.

"uhm,," renjun starts awkwardly "i assume you're here for chemistry, i will get my book"

"no, im not"

"okay.. then?" renjun sits back down, clearly uncomfortable with the flow of the meeting.

"mr huang, can you tell me your age?" yuri asks, staring straight at renjun. her gaze was so powerful, the older feels like he's being accused of some crime.

"im sorry?"

"you heard it right, mr huang. can you please tell me your age?" renjun thinks about how disrespectful the student is but immediately stops when he realises he sounds like a old mean professor.

"..i'm 24" renjun answers, still confused.

"that's right!" yuri beams almost as if renjun just answered the most difficult question on the test paper. "now tell me how old am i?"

"what are you asking me this?" he tries to smile but his lips only curl up in nervousness.

"just answer the question" yuri says, with a tsk.

"fine. i suppose you're 20"

"you're so smart, mr huang" yuri laughs and renjun swears she has that evil villain laugh.

"i'm 20 just like… jisung"

the older's breath hitches at the mention of his lover's name. "um yeah?"

"then what is going on between you two?" she ask, suddenly her voice going an octave higher.

renjun gasps, not at the questions but at the disrespectful attitude.

he shifts in the chair, clearing his throat. "i don't think i'm bound to tell you that"

"of course you are. you're  dating your own student, how shameless can you be?"

renjun tries his best to calm down. if he wanted to he would have called yuri a fucking bitch but he still has some manner in him. unlike the younger sitting in front of him.

"yuri, i guess you don't have the basic sense of how things work. jisung and i are both legal adults so it's not like we're doing something illegal" the older's voice is sweet yet filled with sarcasm that the student doesn't fail to detect.

"yes it is fucking illegal. you're using him. he would never date a old man like you"

renjun scoffs " i don't want to have this conversation with an immature girl who can't get over her crush" he gets, picking up his bag.

"god dammit, you fucking jerk" she picks up her water bottle in anger and splashes it on the older.

"renjun, it's been twenty minutes since- what the fuck is happening here?"

both of them turned to look at jisung who had jisung entered the classroom.

"jisung, thank god you came" yuri runs at the younger and grabs his hands in her's. "did you realise this man is using you?"

jisung pulls his hands away, taking a step back from the girl. "what the fuck are you saying?"

"i know it's hard to believe. just tell him you don't love him and get out of this relationship. i know you're scared but i will help you. we can inform the principal and the police-"

"shut up, shut the fuck up!" jiusng almost yells, making the other two in the room flinch. "have you lost your mind? he's my boyfriend" he takes a breath, trying to stay calm. "please stay out of our relationship. minding your own fucking business, god dammit, is it that difficult?"

"but ji, mr huang-" yuri starts, confused and a little scared at the younger's reaction.

"keep his name out of your mouth" jisung glares, his jaw shut tight. "there is nothing wrong with our relationship, our love. just say you're jealous that you can't have me and get over it. and god, how dumb can you be? do you even realise im gay? so even if i wasn't dating renjun, i wouldn't be interested in you?" jisung runs a hand through his hair, clearly frustrated at the situation.

"but-"

"leave. leave before i report you to the principal. he's very well aware of our relationship"

yuri groans, stomping her feets before picking up her bag and leaving the classroom. the door closes with a loud thud behind her.

jisung sighs and turns and his boyfriend who's looking at him with glossy eyes.

"baby.." jisung takes off his jacket and wraps it around the younger to hide the ruined shirt and keep him warm.

"that was something.." renjun starts, at a loss of words.

"i know. im sorry" jisung buttons the jacket for him.

"why are you apologizing?"

"for making you go through his alone" the younger cups renjun's cheeks, warm fingers rubbing his face gently.

renjun shakes his head. "no, you did stood up for our relationship and i'm strong enough to fight for myself"

jisung chuckles, pressing a soft kiss on the older's forehead. "you are"

"do you think she's going to pull some stunts again?"

the younger pressing his lips in a thin line, thinking. "hm no, i don't think so plus we are going to graduate in six months. just tolerate her till then" jisung smirks. "and you anyways have me as your personal bodyguard"

renjun hits his arm, freeing himself from the younger's old. "hey, i can-"

"yeah yeah, you can fight for yourself. i know" jisung chuckles, securing his backpack on his shoulder and picking up his boyfriend's too. "come, i will treat you to coffee. you're shivering"

—♡ —
yeah exactly, what the fuck was this? it's so bad (+messy) 😭 but anyways i'm back !!

rensung are one of my most beloved ship. that's the reason why this went over 2000+ words. i was thinking of writing longer fics but then again i easily get bored so working on the same plot for a long time is a little difficult for me. we'll see what i can work out.

i also added titles to all the stories, just to make it more fun. hope y'all like it.

have a comfortable day, everyone <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 13.3K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.
59.2K 1.6K 30
NCT SHIPS - 1. JaeYong 2. Markhyuck 3. YuWin 4. Xiaohenyang 5. Norenmin 6. Doil+ Kun 7. LuWoo 8. JohnTen 9. Chensung 10. Sungtaro
70.3K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)