The Way We Fell

By SaraMaine004

Adeline Rose is joyous, kind and beautiful she's every mothers dream. Adeline returns to the new school year... More

C H A R A C T E R S
N O T E
H E A L I N G
P A R T Y
F R I E N D S
L I E S
D I N N E R
M I S T A K E
T R U T H
O R D A R E
G E T IN
T H O U G H T S
B R U I S E D
M U S I C
C O L L A P S E
B R E A T H E
A P O L O G I E S
B L O N D I E
F E E L I N G S
H U R T
F A I N T
D O C T O R
S A Y I T
S Q U E E Z E
H A N G O U T
T O O F A R
D A D D Y I S S U E S
C L O W N
H A U N T E D H O U S E
C U T E
S A M
B E T R A Y E D
P I T Y P A R T Y
O V E R
G U I L T
S K A T E
P A I N
A S K ?
J E R K
S P E C I A L
L E T T I N G G O
Q U E S T I O N
M Y L O V E
T R U S T

K I S S

1.9K 41 7
By SaraMaine004

"ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT."

♡♡

✨Adeline✨

"Sweetie I told you not to get on the ladder-" Mrs.Donna's soft spoken voice rings out through the empty library. 

"I'll be fine...i'm almost done anyway." I say leaning back slightly to catch a glimpse of her soft features. I meet her gaze and slowly smile at her as she breaks out into a white teethed grin. 

I missed the library and seeing Mrs.Donna. I'll admit I have been a little distracted in the past month or so but coming here is like my escape. 

"Okay well i'm leaving make sure to lock up and i'll see you whenever you remember you're poor old friend here." She says making pity me eyes. 

I internally sigh. Mrs.Donna can be a tad dramatic at times but I love her. 

"Goodbye" I say softly.

I watch her turn the corner of the hall and hear the door shut. I continue to dust the shelf putting back all the book where they once were all while humming the lyrics to Knee socks by the Arctic Monkeys. 

I mean what a lyrical masterpiece .

I step off the ladder and put it away before heading to gather my belongings. 

I sling my backpack across my back and that's when I hear it. The door open and close. 

"Library's closed" I say low but loud enough for whoever walked in to hear. 

I hear footsteps...loud ones. 

Okay I've watched a couple movies too know that this is the part where the really dumb girl dies.

I decided to try one more time maybe it was just the wind.

"The library's closed." I say again more sternly. 

I hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. I slowly drop my bag and grab the closest book next to me. 

Well if i'm going to be killed...then i'm killing the person killing me.

Double Homicide...literally. 

I won't even go to jail...cause i'll be dead.

I step closer to the sound of footsteps coming around the corner. There's a lot of things I wanted to do before I died.

Meet Jeff Bezos.

Bungee Jump.

Fall in love. 

Meet Jeff Bezos.

 Go to Bora Bora.

Be rich.

Talk to my dad one more time without it ending in me bleeding. 

Meet Jeff Bezos.

I take one more step before I yell and turn the corner slamming the book into the first thing I see. 

"OW FUCK!" I hear a very very familiar voice say.

I look up and see Elias clutching his stomach and painful look on his pretty face. 

Guess i'm not dying. 

I drop the book at the realization that I just hurt someone and quickly begin to tend to him.

"OMG! I'm so sorry" I say repeating that same phrase for the next minute.

"Ragazza pazza del cazzo" He says groaning. Translation: "Fucking crazy girl"

"I'm sorry" I whisper. I stand there running my hands down his stomach making sure I didn't burst his stomach open.

I look up at him my hands still on his stomach and then suddenly he doesn't seem in pain anymore...

Elias POV

Fuck...

She was there looking up at me with her big fucking bambi eyes her hands on my stomach while a look of worry is plastered on her face.

All I wanted to do was make sure she was okay and she fucking hits me in the stomach with a book.

I mean i'm glad she fought back but fuck.

I look down at her and lift my hand up slowly before pushing her hair out of her face. 

So pretty. 

I was so fucked. 

I watch as the blush slowly spreads across her face and how she closes in on herself and slowly retracts her hands before mumbling another apology. 

No put your hands back and run them along my stomach again. 

"It's fine." I say low trying to make myself seem as annoyed as possible.

I wasn't.

She begins playing with her fingers and I look up clenching my jaw and see her bag thrown on the floor. She probably thought someone was here to kill her. I nearly laugh at the thought.

No one will ever get even close enough to kill her.

"Let's go" I say sternly. 

She looks up at me curiosity overtaking her face and I just know she's going to ask a question. 

"What ?" She says. 

"I'm taking you home." I say plainly. 

Her eyebrows furrow and a small pout forms on her lips. 

"The fuck is so confusing about that-" I say getting irritated.

What ? Did she have somewhere to be or is she going to see someone. 

"First of all don't take that attitude with me !" She says hands going on her hips. 

Here we go. 

"You come in here and nearly scare me to death so bad that I have to hit you in the stomach with a book... im sorry about that by the way." She says loudly before lowering her tone and taking a deep breath.

God I love when she's mad. 

Come on Rose don't let me off so easily.

I watch as her nose flares and her cheeks turn red in anger and I just know that her mind is whirring a million miles per minute.

"Jerk." She says low but loud enough for me to hear. 

"What ?" I say nearly on the verge of a laugh but cover it up by clearing my throat. 

"You're a jerk." She says completely serious.

I raise my eyebrow and poke my tongue to the side of my cheek. Well that certainly didn't turn me on. 

Yes it did. 

"I'm sorry." I say out of nowhere.

Why the fuck did I say that and it's not even the first time. Every time i'm around her and I do something wrong I guess I fucking apologize. 

The look on her face kills me I can't look at her or fucking think when she's upset. My mind immediately tells me to make her feel better. 

I haven't been myself since her. 

God i'm pathetic. 

"You are so confusing !" She says loudly walking away and bending down to pick up her bag except I get the best view of her thighs and ass. 

Fuck. 

I can't do this I think while looking away and clenching my jaw as hard as I can to stop myself from doing something crazy.

Like kissing her.

She walks ahead of me not sparing me a glance as she opens the door and I walk through it she begins digging in her bag for something. She pulls out a pair of keys and locks the doors to the library and walks away. 

I watch her march off so determined she knows where i've parked the car. She's going the wrong way of course but I don't tell her that like I probably should instead I let her feel in charge. 

I watch her head swivel right to left as she looks for my car. She continues looking for it before I watch her shoulders drop and her head tilt down a little. 

She adjusts the straps on her bag and doesn't turn around to meet my eyes as I walk up from behind her. 

Come on Rose. 

"Cars around the corner" I say emotionlessly. 

"Okay" She mumbles.

We walk in silence and she keeps her head down watching her shoes. I tilt my head up an take in the flickering lamppost and the townhouses surrounding us. 

I glance at the side of her face and see her lips tilted downwards...oh fuck it.

I grab her arm and force her to look up at me as I grab the side of her face and lower my lips to hers and let them linger there for a second as I look at her and meet her eyes to make sure she's okay and when she doesn't pull away...

I kiss her. 

She doesn't move against my lips but I push my lips against hers and run my tongue along her bottom lip and that seems to bring her back to life because suddenly she's pulling me forward and grasping at my hoodie. 

I can tell she's never been kissed before that this her first time based off of the way she's following my lead and trying desperately to keep up.

Cute.

She keeps moving her lips against mine and she gets the hang of it and she starts running her finger along my jaw and shoulders.  She has no idea how hot that is and that i'm so fucking hard I can't breathe.

She pulls away to take a breath and watch her swollen pink lips inhale and exhale. She rests her head against my chest and I dip down to nibble at her exposed neck.

God she smells so good. 

Mine.

I suck on her neck and she lets out a sound that damn near drives me crazy. 

I pull away and drop a kiss to her head and she pushes her head further into my stomach. I turn her around and tuck her into my side as we walk back to the car. 

I look down at her and see a small smile on her face. 

"That was my first kiss" She says her voice raspy.

"Yeah ?" I say trying not to sound so smug about me being her first. 

I want to be her first everything. 

Shut up.

"Yeah." She says lowly. 

"It was good." She mumbles a blush on her face. 

"I'm glad." I say teasing her. 

We reach the car and I open the door for her and wait for her to get in before closing it. I walk around the front and get in.

I fix my pants and spread my legs so I can't get more comfortable and  try to make the bulge in my pants less obvious.

I start the car and take off. 

I can see from the side of my eye her mouth open and close as we get on the highway.

"Did you um...you know ?" She says hesitantly.

"Did I what ?" I say confused. 

"Like it..." She says lowly.

Yeah she was definitely crazy. 

"Niente aveva mai avuto un sapore migliore" I say. 

Translation: "Nothing has ever tasted better."

She only nods her head before saying...

"I have no idea what that means but okay!"

I hold in my smile. 

I look over at her and see her smiling, her fingers touching her lips and something changes in me. 

My face hardens and i'm trapped by all those thoughts again. 

 I can't do this. i'm not good enough. 

I can't.

♡♡♡

"Thank you for the ride" I say to Elias as he pulls up in front of my house.

He nods his head without saying anything else.

"Okay goodnight Elias." I say looking at him waiting for something anything I mean come on man. 

He kissed me.

My first kiss. 

"Night Rose." He says lowly. 

Oh.

I open the car door and grab my bad before shutting the door and stepping onto the sidewalk. i walk up the steps of my house and onto the porch. I look back at the car and wave one last time at him. 

Elias only looks forward and drives off.

My heart deflates. 

I don't have the chance to even dwell on what happened before the front door is yanked open and i'm met with my dads angry face. 

"Hey dad." I say cheerily.

Maybe he's sober. 

Hopefully. 

He grabs my arm and shoves me inside and fear overtakes my body and I realize judging by the beer cans and empty tequila bottle that he is most definitely not sober.

"You smell like a man." He says. 

"I- what do you mean ?" I say lying. 

He steps forward slowly making sure to back me into a wall. He shoves me into the wall and grabs my neck and turns my head to the side and that's when he sees it. 

The mark that Elias left on me. 

"Oh you fucking whore." He says his breath so close to my face and I feel the tears running down my face as I beg him to stop. 

He shoves me onto the floor and kicks me in the stomach hard.

I feel my breath leave me and that's when I see it. The broken picture frame on the floor my mom and dad and me all smiling happily. 

I watch as the photo is blown away as the wind from my dads incoming foot hits my stomach one more time. 

He walks away and leaves me on the floor. 

I don't even bother to say anything as I stand up on two wobbly legs and grab my bag and head to my room all while clutching my stomach.

I make it to my room shutting the door and locking it before sliding down against it and letting out silent sobs at what my life has become.

As I slowly start to quiet down I manage to get into bed and under the covers while I shake slowly and think of happy memories with my mom to fall asleep too.

Instead of my moms soft touch to be my lullaby I fell asleep to the feeling of Elias's lips on mine. 

My first kiss.

Word count: 2202

Heyyy decided to make it a longer chapter this time because of the late update. Hope you guys like it. 

Leave your thoughts comments and suggestions. 

Byeeeee beautiful people!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 21.7K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
48.8K 1.4K 53
Hi, I'm Eliza. Looking back I probably should have left him alone. We went to school together all our lives, but I doubt he knew who I was. First red...
3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
454K 7.2K 51
˚ʚ 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗱-𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱-𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗘𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 ɞ˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗘 is the school...