T O O F A R

I WANT TO BE WITH YOU TILL THE LAST PAGE.

♡♡♡

✨Adeline✨

"So carnival orrrr..." Kenna drawls labeling out the things to do today in order to get my mind off of yesterday.

"A carnival sounds nice" I say unsure of what else to.

I didn't know our town even held major carnivals like the ones Kenna was telling me about but then again I didn't even know how marvelous this side of town is.

I mean Kennas room was huge and her decor was amazing. She had posters all over the room from different bands to just good looking men on her wall.

Her bed which we were currently laying on was so comfy it felt like sleeping on feathers.

Kenna did the courtesy of showing me around their magnificent house and introducing me to her mom who was the sweetest person in the whole entire world but was in a rush to head to work.

She did however invite me for dinner and wouldn't allow me to refuse. I swear I had the biggest smile on my face. I haven't a good mom cooked meal in a...really long time.

"GREAT" Kenna practically screams which cause me to jump back a little holding my laughter in.

She makes eye contact with me her blush taking over and it makes us both start laughing.

"Sorry" She mumbles almost incoherently.

"It's okay" I say trying to catch my breath.

A comfortable silence falls over us and I fiddle with the knitted blanket sprawled out on the bed.

I decide to ask Kenna about what she meant in the car but as soon as I open my mouth the door slams open.

I whip my head around and see a sight I had never expected to see in my life.

JT stands there clad in nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist and I feel my face turn red.

His face wet and expressions angry but I lower my eyes to the water dripping from his wet hair to his stomach or should I say his toned abs all the way down to his v shaped lower stomach until the rest is a towel.

I raise my eyes all the way back to JT's face before looking away quickly.

What the hell is wrong with me ?

Like seriously...I need help.

I think I did what they call checking someone out.

I am a sinner.

"Get the hell out of my room-" Kenna says rudely to JT.

"You fucking took my car and I had to wake up to my car keys gone I was in a fucking frenzy looking for them- until Elias fucking told me that you took my fucking car" JT's loud voice and thick accent rings out throughout the room.

"You fucking douche I had to go get Adeline..."

She continues yelling at him and a screaming fight filled with curse words and things from the past being brought up ensues.

I sort of just laid back and stood quiet because what else could I really do.

The fighting continues and I tried my hardest to not look at JT again because I got lucky the first time but if he were to catch me that would be horrible.

Yet somehow my traitorous eyes have a mind of their own and lead their way back to JT's chiseled body. I run my eyes back up to his face and instead of the angry expression sitting there a smirk resides on his lips instead.

The Way We FellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara