O V E R

"THE KIND OF GIRL THAT MADE YOU WANT TO MOVE TO FRANCE."

♡♡♡

Adeline✨

Disco colors and blaring lights in my face distract me from being able to walk comfortably into three story house, Kenna's by my side as I take in the hectic party. 

My confidence had went into a downward spiral by the time JT had made a left turn onto the driveway and we all walked out the car. 

I didn't really feel like doing this anymore.

No. 

I wasn't going to back out now. 

I just needed one night to let loose just one night to not be myself. 

I didn't want to be the girl with a dead mom and an abusive dad. 

I didn't want to be the girl who's feeling things for a guy who couldn't give a crap about her or her feelings. 

I didn't want to be the girl who was kissed and the tossed to the side like nothing. 

Just one night. 

I took a deep breath the smell of alcohol and a mix of perfume, cologne and sweat taking over my nostrils. 

I followed Kenna into what I presumed was the kitchen where she spotted the keg and excitedly walked towards.

"Yeahh...not today sis." JT' s voice says behind us. 

"No it's a party JT...i'm drinking." Kenna says defiantly. 

"No you're not." JT says and from his voice I can tell thats final.

Well final for Kenna not me.

Kenna crosses her arms and pouts.

I sigh loudly and smile. 

"Well you're not my brother." I say before walking up to the keg that in all honesty I don't know how to work. 

I hear JT groan in annoyance as I grab a plastic red cup from a close bag and begin circling the big barrel in search of a cap. 

I look up at the twins and find that they're both looking at me with a look that says you've got to be kidding me. 

"Okay you know what fine...you don't need to drink to have fun, Kenna let's go dance." I say lifting my hands up before dropping them down and pulling. my dress along down as well.

"Thank fuck...god knows what he would have-" JT starts before I grab Kenna's hand and walk fof to where the music seems to be the loudest. 

I look down at my dress and wonder if it's a little too short.

Ugh who cares. 

I do...but not tonight.

I hear the music and begin moving my body along to the rhythm of it. I feel the music everywhere. 

The vibrations the movement the beat and I just let go. 

I grab Kennas hand and go to the center of the crowd where a whole lot of people are dancing and I pull Kenna towards the middle. 

I hear her laughter and it only motivates me even more. 

We reach the center of the party and I begin making her dance along with me not caring about anyone or anything. 

I feel everyone else around me but not really it was like I was there but I also wasn't.

It's just Kenna and me in the center and the screams and bodies pushing into us from all around but I couldn't care less because I was having so much fun.