After Dark 2

De lovejeleah

A continuation of After Dark.. Mais

New York
Getting comfortable
Back home
Thinking
Missing her
What if
Stubborn
Rollercoaster
Opportunities
Disaster
Struggles
Things change
Moving on?
Surprise
We meet again
Supportive
In town
Advice
Miami
Sugar
Missed it
Figuring it out
Wine girlies
Cravings
Need to fix
Soul tied
Moving
Movie date
Missing you
Take care
Event fun
Situationship
Insecurities

Us

330 6 5
De lovejeleah

Leahs pov

After I finished up some work. I finally had the chance to shower. Jennifer was just sitting in bed. We still had our dinner reservation later on so we still have time.

I dried my hair with a hair dryer brush so that it could be a little more straight for later when I get ready. Then I put on lotion to moisturize my skin. Then I climbed into bed and laid back on the pillows but still sitting up a bit. Jennifer looks back at me cause she's at the edge of the bed and I looked up away from my phone at her. She gives me a disgusted look and eyes me down then looks away. I furrowed my brows.

"Are you good?" I ask with a little sass.

She's in this white silky shorts and a white lacy bra but it's kind of like a top too cause it flows down the stomach and backless. Of course it's see through though since it's laced. Basically in lingerie. She looks good. But the attitude?

"Are you good?" She asks me and continues going through her phone.

"You're the one acting weird"

"I'm not acting weird" she says and starts typing fast.

"Who are you texting that fast?" I asked. She ignores. So I crawled over and she backs away from me.

"Ummm.."

"Stop" she says. So I did and just stared at her. She looks at me. "Yes?" She asks.

"I trust you to not hide anything from me" I said. "Okay so continue trusting"

"Why are you pulling away then?"

"Cause you wanna be so damn nosy it's just my mom" she says.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes"

I just left it at that and she looks away. Then I leaned in and kissed the back of her neck softly. She doesn't back away so I kept doing that for a few seconds. Still doesn't budge but I know she likes it. So I wrap arm arm around her waist and pulled her more into me.

"You're not gonna keep acting up once start touching you the way you like it til you cum ... then start begging me for more.."

She faces the other way so I won't see but I knew she smiled.

"And you look so damn good in this little outfit you have going on.." I tell her. She keeps quiet still. I drag my hand down a bit from her belly to her torso, then between her legs. And I continued to kiss her skin.

"Oh so when I touch you, you don't back away huh?" I said. She puts her phone down and finally looks to her side at me.

I slide my hand down under her shorts and began to touch her.

"Since you wanna do you work instead of showering which felt like you neglecting me, I'm gonna do the same and act like this." She says.

"Act like that cause I had to do my job to provide money and what I call a dream job?"

"Yeah" she straight up says. I giggle and pull my hand away from her pussy. She sighs and attempts to get off the bed. But I immediately pulled her back down and pushed her, not to harshly, so that she's laying on her stomach. She let me but was still acting up. Her ass was up and her legs were pretty much in a frog position. Both bended to the sides. I slapped her ass and pinned her arm down.

"Stop" I tell her. She lets out an evil soft laugh and bites her lip. "Whatre you gonna do about it?" She asks. I squint my eyes as I realize she was doing all this on purpose. Well, maybe partially. I know half of her is pissed at me.

She started swaying her ass a little as it's in the air and doing a back and forth motion.

I eyed her body down. Then I dragged my fingers all over her skin.

"Who said you can wear this?" I asked her. "I wear whatever the fuck I want" she says. "Yeah?" I say and slapped her ass a little harder. She lets out a small soft sound. I smirked and used my other hand that was pinning her arms down and pushed her head down into the sheets instead but she was looking towards me still. I used my free hand and slid my fingers between her slit.

"You don't strip anymore. That show is for me only" I said. "Well maybe if I wasn't so lonely half the time I wouldn't feel the need to buy some lingerie for myself. It's called self love."

"So you're saying you didn't buy this for me?"

"Nope"

"Mmkay.."

I mean I love that she gives herself some love...but I hate missing out on it.

I let go of her and pulled her shorts off. Then I got up to find our toys. I got a vibrator and the strap. Then I looked back at the bed and she was kneeling up.

"Get back down" I said. She just looks at me and puts her hands on her hips. So I climbed back on and pushed her down and she starts laughing. "I leave you alone for weeks and this is how you act?" I say and giggle too. "Cause I haven't had some in weeks!" She says. "Pfft"

"You think I'm lying?"

"With all these toys so close to our bed I'm sure you did something"

She doesnt respond and starts to touch herself as she was still on her knees but face on the sheets. I get closer and grabbed both her cheeks and motioned my body against her air humping her from the back for fun. Then I played with her ass for a bit cause I loved the view. Then I slid her thong to the side and saw juice connected to the fabric, flowing down a bit from her slit.

"Okay you need to chill" I tell her. She shakes her ass a bit and slides her fingers in her. I watched her please herself for a bit until she came.

"Damn I didn't even do anything yet."

"Mmm.." she mumbles and sucks on her fingers. I bring my head down and started to clean her up from the back. I stuck my tongue in her and pushed it in and out for a bit. She whines in a sexy way. Then I pulled out and placed the vibrator on her clit.

"Oh fuck baby.." she mutters. I tilt my head and watched her facial expression change. She looks away and looks forward as she clenched onto the sheets.

"She's so pretty.." I say as I looked at her pussy and slid my free fingers in her.

"Leah.." she whimpers. I began to pump it fast and curl my fingers. Then she came again. Her body lay limp on the bed so that she wasn't on her knees anymore. Just straight up flat on the bed but legs still spread apart.

I put the strap on, on and the started to touch her slowly again.

"I been waiting for you to put that thing deep in me" she says. I raise my brows and then slightly laughed. "You like it better when I do it to you?"

"Mhm"

"That's right" I said and leaned down towards her ear. "I'll make this worth waiting for me for three weeks" I said. "Mmm please" she begs. I back away and grabbed her hair in a fist and slipped in the toy from behind.

She whimpers as it slides in her slowly deep in her guts. I paused as I had it in her and she starts to grind onto it, then motions her ass back and forth. I let her do that and she was basically fucking the strap on herself.

"Ahh fuck!" She tells and goes back and forth faster. I smiled as I watched her but I can tell she was already loosing energy. So I started to thrust in her.

"Oh!" She moans out. I went fast and pulled her hair back which using my other free hand to wrap around her neck. "Mmm fuuuck!"

I went a little more aggressively and her body was completely flat on the bed. She was just taking it all in.

I take my hand off her neck and slapped her ass hard then grabbed onto it so I could see more of what's going on down there since her ass is big and it covers it.

"So sexy baby.." I said and adored her. She lets out a soft moan and lets go of the sheets so I knew she came. I let go of her hair and she lays her head down on the bed. Then I pushed her leg up so that her one knee was close to her chest. But she pulls her leg more up to the point that she was doing the splits.

She cutely giggles and shakes her ass a bit.

"You sure you can handle it in that position?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and reaches back and grabs her own ass to open up.

I kneel closer and slid it in again. Her jaw drops and then she bites her lip and she looks back at me. I smirk and go deeper. Her eyes rolls back a bit and she keeps her eyes on me till I was all the way in. Fuck she's so hot.

"It's a different good feeling" she says. "I bet" I said. She smiles. I started to thrust in her. She opens her mouth as I went. I grabbed her waist tightly and went aggressively.

"Mami!" She yelps and whimpers. Eventually she came again.

"My back" she pouts. "What? I'm sorry?!"

"It's okay..I know it'll be sore tomorrow. You bitch" she says. My jaw drops and I slap her ass again. She giggled.

Later on we cuddled. I miss being able to sleep in her arms every night. I know I have my New York priorities but sometimes I just wished we were living together again.

"So do you do stuff when your bored at home in New York?" She asks me softly while looking right at me and kept playing with my hair. Little softy.

"Yeah I watch movies" I said. "I mean like in bed silly!" She says. I smile a bit. "Mm..not as much as you'd think"

"So you just deal with the fact that you're not getting action til you see me?"

"Ha. Yeah. I mean I get so tired from work babe. I know it's the same for you"

"Yeah but I still find time for myself. I think about you when I do"

"That's so sweet"

"Ugh" she rolls her eyes.

"You're so beautiful you know?" I say. I like to make her feel safe after sex cause I know it's a thing to sometimes feel used just for pleasure and not loved the way you want to be. And I know she knows I love her. I really do love her. But doing little things or saying little things make the relationship stronger.

"Thanks babe" she says and leans in to peck my lips. "I love you"

"I love you more.." she says softly. I smiled and rubbed her skin with my thumb. "I missed you too.." she said.

"I missed your sexy ass" I said. Her smiles forms and she scrunches her nose.

As much as I love laying here in bed with her, our reservation for dinner is creeping up on us. I'm surprised we finished before it was time to leave.

We both started to get ready. We decided to do a casual look tonight. I wore straight legged jeans with mini UGGS and a brown long sleeved body suit and my hair down. She wore a black basic body on dress that was short sleeved and a pair of black Rick owens shoes and her hair was up in a claw clip.

"Babe come here" she says as she poses in front of the mirror. I walked over and posed next to her. She starts to smile and bends over in front of me while continuing to take a mirror pic. I placed my hand on her ass and posed again with her.

"Can I post that?" She asks and stands back straight. "Um... duh?" I giggle. She shrugs her shoulders and puts her phone in her bag and looks at me with those pretty eyes.

"Can I use your perfume?" She asks me. "Don't you have one extra one that I use?" I said. "I used it all up"

I shake my head and get my perfume. She literally bought an extra perfume of mine just so she can have it for herself.

"Here" I handed it to her. She gets all happy and sprays it on herself. "Would you like some?" She asks innocently. "I'd love some of my perfume" I giggle. She smiles and sprays me. Then hands me back the bottle. "Silly"

"Thanks" she says and walks away. But I slapped her ass before she was able to get far.

Later we get to dinner. She was ordering our appetizers while I watched her talk to the server. Once they finished talking, the server walked away and Jen looked at me.

"What?" She asks. "Nothing" I smile and sit my chin on the palm of my hand. She presses her lips and looks away shyly.

"Why're you acting shy?" I ask. "You're staring at me" she says. I furrow my brows a bit.

"You'd think after everything I've done with you, you'd be more comfortable with me"

"I am but- I-I don't know. You make me nervous." She giggles. "Aww.."

"And I missed you so like..yeah..earlier was great.." she shrugs. "Yeah?" I smirk. She smiles and looks away again. "Well I'm so glad I'm here back home with you for a bit. I missed you too and wish I can spend everyday with you again like I used to"

"I know. But it's okay. Remember? Dream job?" She says. "Yeah haha..it is. But my dream was also to be with you."

"And it came true" she says. I smile and sipped my drink. My eyes are always glued on her. But right now my feelings are shooting through.

"I feel like..so comfortable and safe with you. I've never felt that way you know that. So you coming home every few weeks or me going to New York just hits different every time. It's like I get to start all over with you at the same time I know I'm locked in cause we're engaged" she says.

"Aw babes.."

She smiles and tilts her head. "I really love you Leah and I can't believe I even got so far to having sex with you back then"

"We were fucking around back then and nothing more. Don't be surprised. We found each other sexually attractive." I said.

"Yeah and you tried forcing out my feelings to you"

"You we're confused and couldn't face the fact that I gave it to you good and fell in love with me" I smile.

"Bitch bye. I made you fall in love with me by the way I seduced you then put it down on you" she shrugs. "Mm..your eyes landed on me when you were performing in front of a bunch of people. So that was all you" I said. She giggles and looks away. She starts quickly shaking her leg as it's crossed. Her little nervous shake.

"I love you" I said.

She presses her lips and looks down. "I love you too" she says. "No look at me and say it" I said. She tried holding her smile but I can clearly see it as she looks up at me and tilts her head. I raise my brows and wait.

"I love you!" She says. I scrunch my nose and smiled at her.

We're just truly in love..

-

Jens pov

Me and Leah went to the gym again one last time before she had to go back home later in the afternoon. Jules, my gym friend, is here again but she was training someone. As me and Leah walked by she waved at us but I noticed Leah just looked away. Maybe she didn't notice. But the gym is completely empty aside from us which is good.

We went to the bathroom cause I was wearing sweats on top of my shorts but I wanted to take it off. So I did. Leah waited for me.

"Mm yummy" she says after I pulled my sweats off. I look back at her and raised my brows then looked away. I started to fold the pants, then I felt her walk up behind me and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked at her through the mirror and pouted. I love her hugs.

"You're so sexy" she tells me. "Thank you. So are you mami" I said. She giggled and leans in to give me a kiss.

"I seriously wish I wasn't leaving today" she said. "I know..I'm gonna miss you here" I said and placed my hands on her arms that were around me.

"When are you booking your flight to me?" She asks. "Once I figure out the hours for the last week of the month, I will"

"And how long will that be?"

"Probably the end of this week I'll find out"

"Mm" she hums and hugs me tighter which made me smile more. I don't want her to let go.

I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture of us. Then I put my phone down and turned around. She has her hands at my waist now and I placed my arms on her shoulders. "I just want us to have our wedding already" I said softly. "Do you?" She asks. "Of course! I wanna lock it in forever" I said.

"Baby.." she whispers. I shrug and kiss her lips softly. "Cause who knew I'd be so in love. And I know now that if it's this serious..I wanna make it official forever. After you, messing around with anyone else was the last thing on my mind.."

"Crystal?"

I roll my eyes. "You remember her?"

"Of course I do"

"I'm sorry" I said. She just shakes her head.

"It's okay. You proposed to me. Not her"

"Exactly bebs" I smile and kissed her again. This time we kissed slowly and for a long time. Pretty much making out.

This restroom is really and I mean really fancy. It seems more like a lounge and fancy stalls. There's also this separate one for families even though families don't really go in here. So it's more like a changing room and very private and can lock. So guess what? Me and Leah went there... not to change though.

Leahs laying on this couch with her legs apart and I'm in the middle of eating her out. We both have been trying our hardest not to be loud but I'm also in love with the fact that we're really doing this at the gym. It's empty so fuck it. Plus I'm hoping Jules left already. Meaning just us. Who knows though..I'm busy with my girl.

"Baby are we even gonna work out?" She giggles as I was kissing her inner thighs. "This is the workout. Look, you abs are showing" I joked. She laughs and tilts her head. Then she cups my face before I started to eat her out again.

"So sexy.." she mutters as she keeps eye contact with me. I sucked her clit and using my tongue at the perfect spot to cause her to throw her head back and moan.

I slipped my two fingers in and did my thing to her til she orgasmed. She looks at me again as her mouth was open. I get up as my fingers were in there still going slowly.

"You're gonna miss me" I said. She nods her head. Vulnerable baby.

I smile up close to her face and pleased her even more.

"So risky" she mutters. "That's what I do best" I say.

"Mmm" she moans quietly. I finger her a little faster and she reacts more but kept quiet barely. She was squirming around though and came not too long after. She flips her hair to one side and looks at me again as she's heavily breathing.

"I love you" she says. I giggle and pull my fingers out and sucked on it. Then I slapped the back of her thigh since her legs were still up and bent apart. "Love you too babe" I said. She sits up and we both got ourself back together. Washing our hands too of course.

Once we got back out to the main area of the gym, I saw Jules putting her stuff away in her gym bag.

"Jules! You're leaving?" I asked as I was holding Leahs hand behind my back and she was standing behind me.

"Hey! Yeah. Just finished up a session. I wish I knew you were coming today! We could've worked out together"

"Oh yeah. It was last minute. I wanted to workout once more with Leah before she gets back to New York"

"I see. Well maybe we can later this week? Just text me!" She says as she zips up her gym back and stands up. Leah let's go of my hand and I look back at her quickly but she was just fixing her hair.

"Yeah sure! I'll hit you up" I said.

"Cool! I'll see you then. Gotta go run some errands. Have a good one" she says. "You too!" I said. Leah didn't even say a word. But Jules walked out and left.

I looked at Leah and crossed my arms.

"What?" She asks. "Nothing? You didn't say a word"

"What am I supposed to say? I don't know her"

"I mean yeah...but- whatever. Let's go eat"

"We didn't even work out" she giggles. "We did literally a minute ago silly" I said and eyed her down. She rolls her eyes. "I mean I guess we can eat"

"Mhm" I smile. So we left to go get chipotle. That was the last meal we had together before I had to bring her to the airport later on.

When that time finally came, i was actually more sad than usual. I just love having her around me and it's hard for it to be a new normal that I only see her every 2-3 weeks on a weekend. We do FaceTime every single day though. It's just we don't live together now which sucks. But it's all worth it..right?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

437K 13.8K 36
original title; All My Heart Lady Antebellum; Need You Now.
250K 8.2K 31
Seventeen year old, dual-enrollment high school student, Leah, captures the interest of a girl who passes through her psychology class. There is no h...
6.3K 126 13
MILLIE BOBBY BROWN GAY WARNING DARK TURNS AND SENSATIVE TOPICS
5.5K 314 11
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❰❰ AFTER DARK ! ✿ lottie matthews x fem!oc . . . ❝ wait for the signal and i'll ...