Concert Blues | 1D | 5SOS | J...

Od Marie18081999

What happens when something that you least expected happens to you? This story is not only a 1D fanfic, there... Více

Chpt. 1
NOT A CHAPTER ~ INTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS/STORY
Chpt. 2.
Chpt. 3.
Chpt. 4
Chpt. 5
Chpt. 6
Chpt. 7
Chpt. 8
Chpt. 9
Chpt. 10
Chpt. 11
Chpt. 12
Chpt. 13
Chpt. 14
Chpt. 15
Chpt. 16
Chpt. 17
Chpt. 18
Chpt. 19
Chpt. 20
Chpt. 21
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24
Chpt. 25
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27
Chpt. 28
Chpt. 29
Chpt. 30
Chpt. 31
Chpt. 32
Chpt. 33
Chpt. 34
Chpt. 36
Epilogue
New story?
New story soon!

Chpt. 35

21 1 8
Od Marie18081999

Saturday, 11th of February
->Liz' Chapter<-

"Hey, Ally!" I greeted my friend when I entered the bar she was working in.

"Hey Liz! I am so glad you could make it! I have some big news to tell you: I have a boyfriend!" She said instantly.

"Wow! Congratulations! What's his name?" I hugged her and she smiled at me before answering "Kyle".

"He is very cute." She answered the question I was about to ask.

"Good. I'm so happy for you! I mean, my relationship is rather down lately. Sam never says yes anymore when I ask him to come over. It's been like a week since I last saw him, or so it feels! When you are in love with somebody, don't you want to spend every second of the day with that person?" I pouted.

Ally pulled off her apron , meaning her shift had ended. She bit her lip.

"I'm sorry! I am bothering you with my problems while you are super happy! So selfish of me." I looked down and played with the straw of my Coke.

"It's fine. I understand. If me and Kyle would have problems, I would want to discuss it with my friends too." She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"Thanks, so what do you reckon I should do?" I asked her.

"Just ask him why he is behaving so distantly." Ally said.

I nodded but my stomach felt weird. I am not really good at just asking people why they are behaving weirdly.

When I left, Ally smiled at me and whisper something in my ear:

"Everything is going to be all right, you'll see. L'amour gagne toujours!"

I frowned when she used the French words for "love concours always" but decided not to ask about it and made my way back home.

When I pulled into my street I spotted Sam's car in front of my house (or my parents' house) and immediately expected the worst : he came here to dump me.

But then I saw him sitting in his car. I parked my car on my usual parking spot and got out. I taped on his car window which made him turn towards me and he let the window down.

"Get in!" He ordered.

"What?" I asked him puzzled.

"I said: 'get in'." He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Why?"

"Because." He opened the door on his right side and I walked over to the other side and sat down on the passenger's seat.

"I have a surprise and you need to wear a blindfold." He simply said and I frowned but before I could say anything he put a blindfold around my head.

"This is very kidnappy." I murmured.

"It is! Then we would have to be like the 'Stockholm Syndrome'." He said and laughed. I immediately started humming 'Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction because my friends used to make me learn their songs and since then I became a real Directioner.

"Where are we going?" I asked for what seemed like the fiftieth time.

"I'm not telling you!"

"Give me a hint then." I tried, chewing loudly on the chewing gum he had offered me a minute ago to annoy him.

"Okay, Ally was part of my plan."

"She knew about it?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep, and she distracted you while I was getting things ready."

"Seriously? When we get back I am going to kill her and then ask her why she helped you kidnap me." I said but while saying it I realised how stupid it sounded.

"You can't kill somebody and after that ask them something." Sam laughed.

"I hope you are not taking me to a small cellar." I shuddered at the thought.

"Please, Elizabeth! I am not your kidnapper!" He placed his hand on my thigh and I put my hand over his.

I traced the car with my hands and tried to find the radio knob. Sam must've noticed because the next thin he did was remove his hand, put it back and then music started playing.

It was an old Coldplay song called 'Clocks'. A smile played on my lips.

"Do you remember?" I asked him silently and turned my head a little. Was I looking at him or was I jut staring at some old truck in front of us?

He turned my head a little furter to the left.

"Of course! It was the song that was playing in the back ground on our first date." I knew he must be smiling.

"I love you, baby." He held my hand and put it to his lips so he could kiss it.

"I love you most." I smiled at him tenderly (or at an old truck, I guess I'll never know really).

After a very long while the car stopped and I heard Sam's door open.

Then he opened my door and guided me out.

"You can undo your blindfold now." He said after we walked of at about a half an hour.

I untied the ribbon at the back of my head and blinked my eyes a couple of times because my vision was a bit blurry. I looked up and saw...

The Eiffel Tower.

"Oh my god!" I screamed and turned to Sam and back to the giant monument.

"Because I couldn't give you the Eiffel Tower at our first date." He whispered in my ear and hugged me from behind and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"This is so wonderful! Are we going up? I've never been in Paris before!" I clapped my hands excitedly.

"Of course! He grabbed my hands and tugged me behind him.

I then spotted the long queue waiting at the elevators and my excitement diminished a bit.

"Don't worry, babe, we're not queuing." He guided me to the security men standing at the entrance to the cash desks.

"Bonjour. Je suis Sam McLafin." He said to the men and they both nodded.

"Avez-vous vos cartes d'identité?" The man to the right asked us.

"Bien sûr! Voilà." Sam gave him our passports and we were allowed to enter.

"Passez une bonne soirée!" The other man, the one that hadn't spoken yet, said.

"Merci!" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We ran towards the ticket booth where Sam bought us tickets.

We got into a rather big elevator that went relatively quickly considering the weight of 20 people. On the top of the tower, we got out.

Sam grabbed my hand and guided me to the railing.

"Liz. I have told you a million times that I love you, but I thought this would make it a little more special." I blushed and smiled at him.

Then I saw his hand gliding into his back pocket and he gave me a little box.

I opened it carefully, internally wishing it was not a wedding ring (it was way too soon for that).

Once I opened the box, I started crying happy tears when I saw what was in it.

A silver key with a tiny house as a key ring and a note:

"Paris is wonderful, but I am sure our own little place will be with us a lot longer, xx Sam"

AUTHORS NOTE

AWH ISNT SAM THE SWEETEST?! Who of you likes Lizam?!

I do :)

The next chapter is in Milas POV and is the last chapter (but there will be an epilogue)

QOTC: do you have exams? If so, when? I have exams starting on June the 9th :/

Thank you for reading!

Loads of love, xx

Marie

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

33.9K 601 36
Finally, You and your Best friend where going to see your favorite band Five Seconds of Summer. But unexpectedly your night had a change for the wor...
864 69 48
When a teenage girl goes to meet her favorite band and see them in concert, something unexpected happens to her. (ps. this is a 5sos fanfic) xx
73.5K 2.5K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
3.9K 211 32
What could possibly transpire when a charming and innocent yet feisty boy from Daegu, hailing from a middle-class family but embracing life to the fu...