Epilogue

16th of August, 2019
Mila's POV
"I see I see what you don't see... The Opera House!" Me and Ashton were walking in the hot Sydney weather, alongside the river and I was wearing my favourite sunglasses Ashton bought me for my nineteenth birthday.

"It's 'I spy' and you are supposed to give hints and not spoil the snore thing." Ashton laughed heartily and grabbed my left hand with his right.

"Okay, but in Belgium we say it like that, that is my excuse!" I smiled at him and he pecked my lips.

"So who is coming to your little 20th birthday bash?" Ashton asked when we sat down on an empty bench to catch our breaths (from kissing or from walking, who will tell?).

"It's not only mine, Ashton, it's also Naomi and Katherine's." I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"But who is coming?" He asked.

"Well, my family, Kath's family, Naomi's family, the other girls -and I am very excited you are going to meet them all finally- One Direction, 5 seconds of summer, the Janoskians, Kath's friend Millie, Naomi's friend Quinn and Liz' boyfriend Sam." Ashton nodded.

"Are you excited?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Very! I can't believe we will all be united again! It seemed like ages we haven't had a proper ZCG meeting!" Ashton laughed and looked at me.

He touched my face with his index finger and traced my cheekbones. His finger stopped on my mouth and his other hand cupped my face. I kept staring in his eyes. He grinned at me.

"ZCG? You keep mentioning it to me but I do not get it!"

I lifted my eyebrows.

"Well, the C is for City and the G for Gang, that is all you have to know." I laughed and stood up.

"Hey! I expected a kiss!" He said when he caught up to me.

"I know you did, it's called teasing, Ashybashy!" He rolled his eyes but couldn't hide a little smile. E absolutely hated it when I called him that, although I completely made it up.

"Okidoki, Milli!" Now I slapped hi shoulder.

"Watch it girl! You are sure as he'll feisty today!" Ashton said and rubbed his shoulder.

"You know it." I smiled victoriously.

"You won this one, but you won't win the next." He reasoned.

"And why do you believe that nonsense?" I turned to him and stopped walking momentarily.

"Because the next one is... RUNNING! The first one who is at the Opera House wins!" And Ashton sped off, leaving me dumbfounded, trying to process what just happened.

"HEY! IRWIN!" I shouted and Ashton turned his head instantly flashing me a smirk.

"THIS IS NO FAIR! YOU KNOW I WAS BAD AT PE!" I said, also speeding off, trying to catch up with him.

18th of August, 2019
I opened my eyes suddenly when I heard a bang coming from the kitchen. I sat up in my bed and saw that Ashton's spot in our bed was empty.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and set one foot on the cold floor. Do you know the feeling?

After anticipating the next foot for a minute, it joined the other one on the floor. I made a mental note of buying a carpet when we go out shopping next.

I tiptoed through the corridor towards our little kitchen. The door squeaked when I pushed it open, revealing Ashton wearing an apron and holding a saucepan with scrambled eggs in it.