Finding my Mr perfect in you.

By thegirlwiththeskills

What happens when you are forced to live under the same roof with a guy who has been in love with you for yea... More

Chapter one.
Chapter Two.
Chapter three.
CHAPTER FIVE.
Missing you!!
Chapter six
Chapter seven
New back cover for you all
Chapter eight
chapter nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty-six....
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter Twenty -Eight💗💗
New story Alert💯💥
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty(the semi-end💯💥)
Chapter thirty ( the end💥💯)
Epilogue

CHAPTER FOUR.

8 4 2
By thegirlwiththeskills

     This chapter is dedicated to D_Raregold, Thank you so much for your love🙌
       It is just three pm and I just finished the pile of files on my table,I leaned backward on my rocking chair.
    "What a day!" I heaved a sign of relief.
      Immediately my phone beeped, I quickly picked it up, it is from Kelvin.
Let's watch movie together I will pick you up from office by 5:00pm.
   I jumped up in excitement 'wait ivy King's don't tell me that you are already falling in love with Kelvin No!No!No! I can't let this happen, I have to crop this feeling out before it gets too late '
       ' But he is so lovely ' another part of me resisted.
        "No! These is a contract marriage I can't let this happen"
       I checked the time from the wall clock and it is 4:30pm
        'Oh my gosh, he will soon be here I need to leave urgently '
    I picked up my bag, I rushed to my secretary and gave her  some instructions, I rushed to my chocolate car and drove off in haste.
     I smiled as I rest my head on the floor beside the blue sea at the beach, "oh! what a relief"
   No matter how hard I try Kelvin keeps coming back to my memory, maybe I should just dive into the river.
    As soon as it was 6:00pm, I drove back to the office, Everyone has gone home so it was very quiet, I opened my office door and peeped into the darkness, I searched for the bulb switch and switched on the light. I sat on my chair happy and satisfied, I would leave for home as soon as it is 12:00 am.
   For the main time I will watch video's on tiktok, Kelvin sent me a message  (i can understand that you weren't able to make it, maybe another day)
" yap! Another day" I chuckled more like a laughter, I checked the time again then I realised that the sayings were right ' time wait for no man ' it was 12 am.
         I picked up my bag and walked to my car, I greeted the security officer good night and drove to my home, " home sweet home" I mumbled, what is wrong with you Ivy that place will never! be your home.
         I gently opened the gate and removed my shoes in order for my footsteps to not be heard. I phoned Cynthia to open the door since the doorbell would make noise.
       "Welcome Iv..."
       "Shhh!" I beckoned onto her
        "Is kelvin asleep" I whispered.
        "Yes , Kelvin is asleep"
        "OK, thanks" I told her indirectly telling her that her job is done but it looked like she didn't get the message well.
          "Should I bring your food" she asked me.
          " I am not hungry thank you, you can leave" This time around I was more clearer, she turned and left.
           " Finally " I sighed as I gently closed the door and tiptoed upstairs but I didn't go to my room without confirming that Kelvin was fast asleep before I left for my room.
       (Kelvin's POV)
     I am smiling as I am checking the social media, "It would soon be five pm, thirty minutes more " I mumbled out loud I guess enough for Brian to hear me.
      "Guy you should rest it would soon be five" Brian says and he winked at me.
        "Oh! stop that" I laughed.
        " She would definitely be putting a makeover because of you now" he teased.
        "I doubt she will do that" I replied.
     "Yap! I am just kidding, she will probably be thinking of an escape plan from you now" he replied with his hands akimbo
     "She won't do that if she does that ah!!" I gave an exaggerated gasp" she will break my heart into pieces."
     "You better be ready yo get broken" he winked
      "Argh!! You are so annoying" I frowned.
      "And that is why I love you"
      "And I hate you, I am going to her office noe to satisfy my curiosity and probe you wrong" I picked up my coat from the hanger and wore it.
      "I would retire to my office" says Brian.
      "Don't go oo, stay" I said sarcastically.
      "Thanks, I will stay" he replied back.
      " And be ready to see a sack letter on your desk tomorrow " I chuckled.
       "You are too mean" he replied
       "And that is for been mean to me a few minutes ago" I chuckled again
      "Whatever!!" I heard him say as I walked out of my office.
     As soon as I arrived I saw her running out so I hided behind a ruddy car and she drove off in her car. gosh!! Brian was right.
     I got down and walked to her secretary to inquire of her" She is having a meeting with the share holders"she informed without me asking so my doubts were confirmed.
        (Later in the night)
  I waited patiently for her arrival on my bed, I knew the maid would do as I told her, as soon as it was 12:14 pm she arrived and I quickly switched off my room light and looked through the window watching her tiptoe into the house, Not long I heard footsteps so I quickly laid down back on my bed, she checked on my and left.
       ***********
    I woke up three am in the morning, I quickly took my bath and went to the kitchen I met Cynthia preparing breakfast so I hugged her from her back"Sorry for yesterday I was a bit mean"
    "No need, I didn't mind" she replied.
    "I would have loved to help you while cooking but I don't want Kelvin to wake up before I leave"
    "No need I can do it alone but Ivy Kelvin loves you I can see the affection in his eyes when he looks at you."
    " whatever, I am going, I can't wait any longer" I said deliberately changing the topic, I waved at her as I left.
(Kelvin's POV)
    I woke up by five am in the morning, I walked downstairs to have my breakfast.
      "What of Ivy" I asked.
      " ivy has gone to work" she replied.
      "OK thank you"  I sat on my table and Cynthia served me my breakfast, I ate my bread and omelettes silently .I am not in the mood to go to work do I will just stay at home.
    It was one in the afternoon but I did nothing than to stare at the wall clock, Brian kept calling but I ignored him so he came over.
        "Dude, I have been trying to reach you, I hope all is well" he asked
        "Does it look like all is well!!, Ivy has been ignoring Mr since yesterday"
        "Is that why you are like this because of a woman"
        "You can not understand because you have never been in love so I don't blame you" I replied.
      "I have to capture this scene" he brought out his phone and snapped me.
     I stared at him and hissed" you are just useless"
      "No am not because  I have a solution" he replied me with a cute wink.
      "What?"
      " Fake a girlfriend" I paused and gave it a reasonable thought wow!! He is right because if she really loves me or if she don't love me she would!d get jealous and.... I smiled while facing the ceiling until I felt Brian slap my cheek.
       "Stop day dreaming, your cheeks would soon burn out."
      "Am in, but how would we find a girl" I asked disappointed again.
        " I know somebody that does those kinds of work " he replied.
        "When will she come" I asked.
        "She can come now" he replied.
         "OK time for action" we both chorused as we sprung to our feet.

         How is the story going?💕💕
         I am so sorry that I haven't been updating my story like before due to school activities, I would be updating as usual as soon as I complete my exam in a fortnight. See you then.💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717 58 11
I love a man, who is my everything. My savior, My reason to live, breathe and exist. But he could never be mine. He might share his body and soul w...
1.7M 70.3K 53
STORY 1 Ivy James loved being top of the school; she could click her fingers and get anyone to fulfill whatever her heart desired. She was happy enou...
194K 6.6K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
2.1K 333 25
As a different individual everyone has their own desire. And every one does want to settle down with their loved one. And one wrong deci...