๐–.๐€.๐˜.๐’๏ธฑ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐ˆ ๐Ž๐’๐€...

By kayswifey

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a young careless boy finds his soulmate in the tough streets of harlem, new york. More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.

2.7K 134 420
By kayswifey

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰɪɴᴇ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟕:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌: 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ɴɪ'ᴍᴀʀɪ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴀ fake smile as she lightly dabbed on a little blush to her cheekbones. She sat in front of her ceiling high mirror analyzing herself. "All of our memories, all you meant to me. All that history, all that's history." Ni'mari sighed as she sang along to Jhene Aiko playing on her TV. 

Cianna Sky and Kiyalina, who were sat around Ni's vanity doing their makeup, laughed playfully as they watched their heartbroken friend sitting depressed on the floor.

"NaiNai, don't worry. He's gonna be back." Lina said, standing up to comfort her.

"Right, he can't leave you alone just like that. He's in love." Sky chimed in, smiling at her. "Plus, DD told me that Notti said he's literally only coming tonight 'cause you're gonna be there."

"Really?" Ni said, her face slowly turning into a smile.

Sky nodded, before standing up and sitting next to her. "Don't worry, he dead loves you."

"Yeah, and I was talking to Jordy and he said Notti wanted to know what color your costume is so he could match with you." Lina added, laughing.

"Hollon', you and Jordy are getting closeee. When did this happen?" Sky said, smiling but also confused.

"Chillll, it's not even like that." Lina said, trying to stop herself from smiling. "He's cute and all, but I still got Meek."

"Girl, fuck Meek with his dog ass. Jordy better, not gon' lie." Sky replied, smacking her playfully. "Plus, didn't you say Meek has been acting all weird and suspicious?"

"Right, he gives me weird vibes. Ion know." Ni added in, shrugging. "Like, he's nice as a friend and all. But Ion know, something about him is just off to me."

"Yeah, like he's cool and all when he's your friend but he's maddd controlling when he's in a relationship." Sky said, widening her eyes. "I remember last year, he got with this girl in our school right. I think she was like a year older, but anyway, bro he would literally never let her go out with her friends, always tell her what to wear. Shit was crazy."

"Damn, really?" Lina said, shocked. "How you know?"

"My friend that was friends with the girl at the time would tell me allll the tea." Sky replied, laughing. "She was mad at her at first 'cause she thought she would rather chill with him than her friends, but she lowkey didn't even have a choice."

"Nah, what. He seems so nice though." Ni'mari said, furrowing her eyebrows. "Crazy."

"I think he's talking to other girls." Lina said, frowning. "But I believe he's controlling 'cause he was literally checking my phone to make sure I wasn't talking to no other boys like last week."

"What? Lina why do you still fuck with him?" Sky said, furrowing her eyebrows. "That nigga is so weird."

"We not even together," Lina responded, sighing. "Ion even know no more, bro. I can't deal with this shit right now, I just wanna have a good night."

"Facts." Sky agreed, laughing as she took a sip of her blue raspberry slushy that she had poured a heavy amount of alcohol into.

Ni'mari sighed. "Right, I just wanna have a good time. But I know sum' boutta happen tonight, I can just feel it."

"Good or bad?" Sky asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "'Cause I can't deal with no more bad news."

"Ion know, man." Ni'mari responded, shrugging. She unplugged her straightener from the wall, before standing up and combing through her freshly straightened hair. "Nothing crazy, just something I guess."

"Prolly with you and Notti." Lina said, brushing through her eyelash extensions with a spoolie. "I hope so anyway."

"Me too." Ni replied, applying some lipgloss and turning up the music that was playing from her TV. "Crazy how he was literally saying last week he was gonna wife me and then now this."

"Stop it, bro. If you act sad all night Imma smack you, Ni." Sky said, laughing as she slipped into her costume. "He not done for real, he chattin'."

"Right, bro." Lina said, agreeing with Sky. "When we get there, you gotta act like you don't give a fuck."

"Exactly, you gotta make him think you don't care." Sky added, moving her hair away from the back of her outfit as she stood in front of Ni'mari so she could help her zip it up.

"Aight, aight. I'm done being sad." Ni laughed, zipping up the outfit. "Come on, let's go."

------------------〄------------------

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐎 (𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈) 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟕:𝟓𝟐𝐏𝐌
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ᴅɪɴᴇʀᴏ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪꜱ blunt up to his lips as he leaned back into Keem's beige leather couch. His low eyes scanned the room, watching everybody moving around. He sighed, checking the time on his phone before slipping it back into his pocket.

His brother watched him, before shaking his head and walking over, sitting down next to him. "You good, bro?"

Notti snapped out of his thoughts, looking over at him. "Hm? Yeah, yeah. I'm chillin'."

Darrian laughed, walking over to the two and clapping his hands. "Yo, this nigga Roscoe stupid. Tell me why-"

"Read the room, bro." DD said, cutting him off.

"Nigga, don't tell me you still depressed over Ni." Ddot said, rolling his eyes. "It's gon' be aight, bro. Y'all boutta be back to normal just watch."

"Nah, bro. She violated." Notti said, mugging him. "See why I'm DTB. We not gon' be back to nothin', nigga."

"Imma be honest withcu', bro." DD butted in, squeezing his face up. "You kinda overreacting."

"How, nigga? She violated, we already been through this." Notti argued, rolling his eyes.

"Nah, Notti got a point. I ain't gon' lie." Darrian agreed, looking at DD.

"And you fake for siding wit' her, what the fuck?" Notti said, mugging him.

"Y'all just some young niggas. You gotta realize, I'm older and wiser." DD replied, shrugging. "If you tell any other nigga in here what happened, they would side with her too."

Notti sighed, thinking to himself for a moment. "I miss her, I ain't gon' lie. She needa hurry up and get her ass over here, bro."

"This nigga stupid." Ddot said, as him and DD laughed at him together.

"Sky said they on their way like 5 minutes ago." DD said, adjusting the zip on his jeans.

Notti nodded, taking another drag from his blunt. He inhaled, before blowing out and watching the cloud of smoke spread out in front of him. He checked the time on his phone again and sighed impatiently.

------------------〄------------------

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐌'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝟖:𝟏𝟗𝐏𝐌
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Dressed head to toe in black, Ni'mari adjusted the wings she had attached to her back and pulled down her black bodysuit slightly. On either side of her was Sky and Lina, Sky dressed in a tight-fitting blue police officer costume with her hair straightened, smooth like silk and Lina in a captivating black dress with black devil horns to match.

They walked swiftly down the hallway, reaching the door to Keem's apartment. Loud music could already be heard blasting inside so they didn't even bother to knock. The door was already open so they let themselves in.

As they walked in, they were greeted by Jennaya at the door. "Oh my Goddd! Y'all look so good, what the fuck." She said, giving each of them a hug.

They each said their 'thank yous' and 'you toos', hugging her back.

"NaiNai, oh my God. You're finally here, Notti won't shutup bro." Rehanny said, joining them at the door.

"Seee, what did we tell you?" Sky said to Ni, laughing, before turning to Rehanny and focusing her attention on her. "What he say?"

"Nigga's mad depressed onnat couch, bro." She continued, laughing. "He all like 'I miss her brooo'."

Ni'mari laughed, as her face lit up. "You deadass? I thought he was gonna be weird with me."

"He said you violated though, and you dayroom." She added, chuckling. "He just chattin' though, he fake missing you."

"We told her this bro, all that nigga do is talk. He know he don't really be meaning that shit." Lina said, also laughing as they all walked further into the apartment.

Jordy spotted Lina and smiled widely, leaving his group of friends to come over and talk to her.

"Ooo, Lina. Ya bae coming." Sky chuckled, as her and Ni'mari walked away from her to leave them alone together.

"Wassup, wifey. You ain't even tell me you was here yet." DD said, walking over to Sky and Ni'mari with a big smile plastered across his face.

"Hey, baby. I thought you knew." Sky said, returning the smile.

DD bent down, giving her a big hug and a kiss on her cheek. "You look beautiful." 

She blushed, putting her hand over her face. "Thank you, I like your outfit." She said as she scanned him, looking at his black and white striped sweatshirt with black jeans to match and Sky's silver handcuffs attached to his left wrist.

"'Course you do, you picked this whole fit." DD said, laughing as he grabbed her hand, walking her over to the kitchen.

"Ohhh, I just got it. Sky's the police officer and DD's the prisoner." Keem said, as the two walked into the kitchen, causing them to laugh.

Out of the corner of her eye, Ni'mari could see Notti sitting down on the couch in the living room. He looked over at her, before quickly looking away. She sighed, rolling her eyes and decided to be the bigger person. She walked over to him, sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Hey, Nero." She said, as a small smile formed on her face. She looked at the frowning boy, who paid no attention to her and crossed his arms.

She sighed, still looking at him as she waited for an answer. Beginning to get annoyed, she rolled her eyes and stood up.

Notti looked at her, smirking before looking away quickly and pretending to be mad again.

Over in the corner of the room, Lina sat down scrolling through her phone as Jordy gazed at her with a smirk.

"Wassup, Lina." He said, grabbing the chair next to her and pulling it closer before sitting down.

She looked up from her phone and smiled. "Hey, Jordy. I like your costume." She said sarcastically, since he wasn't wearing a costume.

"Shutup, Imma let that slide only 'cause you look good." He responded, licking his lips.

She furrowed her eyebrows, trying not to smile. "Thanks." She returned, quietly as she noticed Meek staring at her from across the room with an angry expression plastered across his face.

Jordy noticed too and laughed, rolling his eyes. "Ya man getting mad."

"He's not even my man." Lina sighed, standing up and walking over to him.

DD and Sky sat peacefully on the couch next to Notti. Sky's arms were wrapped around DD's neck and her legs rested on his lap.

"So you telling me she tried to be the bigger person and sort shit out and you just ignored her?" DD said to Notti after he told him what had just happened between him and Ni.

"Hell yeah, I gotta make her feel bad for a lil bit. Then Imma forgive her." He responded with a cocky grin.

Sky shook her head in response to Notti's reply. "She not even in the wrong though."

"Oh she not?" He said to her, frustrated. "So then who is? 'Cause it's always my fault, right?"

"I'm not saying you're in the wrong either." She replied, shrugging. "Nobody is, which is why I think y'all should just stop arguing. Come on, Notti I know you miss her and she misses you too."

"What even happened, bro?" Quan asked, joining into the conversation as he sat down on the opposite couch. "Seems like everybody know but me."

"Aight so-" Sky began to say, before being cut off by Notti.

"We don't needa get into what happened, the moment already passed." Notti said, rolling his eyes.

"Ah, he panicking." Sky said, laughing, making the others laugh too.

Ddot entered the room, sitting on the other side of Notti. "What's going on?"

"I'm boutta tell Quan what happened with Ni and Notti." Sky said, laughing.

"No you not, I am." DD said, sitting up and moving her legs off him.

She frowned, about to question him but he spoke before she could even get a word out.

"What, ma? You wasn't even there. Only me and Ddot was." DD replied, chuckling. "Aight so we was all chilling inna crib right. And Ni and Notti, you know how they are, always touching each other and cuddling and shit-"

"Bro, what this gotta do wit' the story?" Notti chimed in, cutting him off. "Just get to the point if you gon' talk."

"See now he getting mad 'cause he know he wrong." Quan said, laughing.

"Like I was saying, so yeah they was cuddling onna couch and then Jennaya said they was cute or sum' like that and they should be together." DD continued, leaning back into the couch. "Then Notti was like 'nah i'm not ready for a relationship ion want a girl'."

Quan raised his eyebrows, looking at Notti. "You was deadass?"

Notti shrugged, chewing his lip. "Yeah, Ion know why everybody acting like it's a big deal. If Ion want a girl, Ion gotta have a girl."

"Well, yeah. But like, it's the fact you call her your wife and allat." Sky said, trying to make him understand. "And all the times when you would get mad when another boy tried to talk to her. Like most people think y'all together 'cause of the way you be acting so you saying that is kinda weird."

"Right, I thought you wanted to be wit' her though?" Quan added, still confused.

"Yeah, I do. But I was thinking 'bout it and like there's no point, we good how we are there's no need to take nothing further."

"Nah, see why I think you in the wrong? That don't even make sense, if you don't want her then leave her alone." DD said, shrugging.

"I never said I ain't want her, I just don't want a girlfriend. Simple." Notti replied, rolling his eyes.

"Wait so if you said that, how come you the one that's mad at her and not the other way 'round?" Quan asked, standing up.

"'Cause then she said, 'aight that's fine, imma just unblock all the niggas i blocked for you'." Ddot said, laughing.

"Yeah, nah you dead in the wrong, lil bro." Quan said to Notti, laughing. "How you mad at her when it's your fault?"

"Bro, I never said I was talking to other girls though, that's the thing. All I said was that I don't want a girl." Notti said, furrowing his eyebrows. "Then she gon' start saying she boutta talk to other niggas, like nah. But I'm over that shit now, Ion care no more."

"So then stop acting weird with her." Sky said, mugging him.

"I'm not. I'm boutta go talk to her now, watch." Notti stood up from the couch, about to walk over to the kitchen island, which is where Ni'mari was stood.

He smiled as he approached her, causing her to return the smile. As he was about to speak, he was interrupted by a loud noise alerting everyone in the room.

Ni and Notti turned their heads, curious to see where the sound came from.

"Oh my God, Meek just hit Lina." Ni'mari said, running over to Lina. Everyone watched as Lina punched him in his nose, causing him to hold it as it bled.

"Yeah, Lina. Get him." Rehanny said, laughing as she hyped her up.

"Bro, what the fuck? Did you just hit her?" Ddot said to Meek, putting his silk-pressed hair into a hair tie. All the boys in the room circled him as Ni'mari, Sky and Jennaya pulled Lina aside to comfort her.

"Are you okay, Lina?" Ni asked her, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah, I'm good." Lina said, touching the part of her face that he hit. "Weak ass punch, shit didn't even hurt."

They laughed at her response.

"Bro, you stupid." Sky said, laughing, before becoming serious again. "I can't believe it, bro. Like what the fuck happened?"

"He was mad 'cause he said I was flirting with Jordy but I dead wasn't." Lina replied, shrugging.

"Crazy ass nigga. They all on him now though." Jennaya added, laughing as they watched the boys punch and kick him.

"Nah, look at Jordy." Ni said, laughing.

Sky laughed, looking over. "Bro, he look too happy throwing those punches."

"It's 'cause he wants Lina." Jennaya said, also laughing. "And he hates Meek."

Lina shook her head. "Bro, I needa sit down. There's too much going on."

"Did you see how Ddot was the first to say sum' though? He dead loves you, bro." Sky said, as the four girls walked over to the stools near the kitchen island.

"Nooo, bro. Stop that shit, Ion want him." She said, laughing.

The boys eased off on Meek as he scrambled away from them, trying to put his shoe back on which had fallen off as he was getting jumped.

"Bro, get the fuck outta here. We don't fuck wit' women beaters over here." Keem said, spitting on him.

Meek crawled over to the door in fear, exiting the apartment before they could do anything else to him.

"Yo, Lina. Come here." Jordy said, calling her over to him.

Ddot watched as she walked over to Jordy with a smile on her face and frowned, shaking his head.

Ni'mari sighed, leaving the kitchen and going into Keem's room. She sat down on his bed with her legs crossed and played with her acrylic nails. Notti followed behind her, entering the room shortly after.

He walked in quietly and stood in front of her. "Hey, NaiNai." He said, looking down at her.

She looked up and smiled. "Hi, Notti."

"Sorry 'bout before by the way, when I didn't say hi back." He added, before sitting down next to her on the bed.

"It's okay. I just want us to stop arguing." She replied, looking at him.

"I know, I'm sorry 'bout everything I said. Word to my dead I ain't even mean it like I was talking to other girls or nothing." He explained, holding her hand. "I'm dead just not ready for nothing right now."

"That's okay, Notti." She replied, shrugging. "I was thinking about it, and like you're right. Me neither. And I don't wanna rush into anything and ruin what we already got. So you was right, we're good how we are now."

He smiled, holding her face. "Good, at least we on the same page and you're happy."

"Mhm, we good?" She asked, looking at him.

"Duh." He replied, staring back at her as he licked his lips. "Come here, you look mad good."

She blushed, laughing as he pulled her into a kiss.

He stopped suddenly, looking at the door.

"What?" She asked him, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows before also looking over at the door.

He laughed, putting his attention back on her. "Nun'." He said, laughing. "I thought Ddot was gon' walk in like he always does."

She laughed, loudly, shaking her head.

He laughed too, before pulling her back into the kiss.

------------------〄------------------

-K ♡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑:

ᴊᴏʀᴅᴀɴ (ᴊᴏʀᴅʏ) ᴍᴇʀʀɪᴛᴛ - 15

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ! ♡

ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢɢɢ ᴀꜱꜱ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʟᴍᴀᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘʟꜱ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ! ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.2K 37
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...
87K 2K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
86.2K 1.7K 12
แด…แด สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แดแด‡ แด€s สแดแดœ sแด€ส สแดแดœ แด…แด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ ษดษชษขษขแด€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดก แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs. แดแด€แด‹แด€สสŸแด€ ษชs ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด ษดสแด„ แด€ษดแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส า“แดส€ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡...
211K 4.5K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ