Meet The Thief

By MADNESSmon12

Y/N was hired to break in both of Team Fortress base by unknown client. However, the heist has gone south, b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 28

316 11 8
By MADNESSmon12

“Wait, WHAT!?” you yelled. 

“I thought it was a ceasefire day!” Scout complained.

“Me too! Unless…” you paused trying to think.

“Unless what?” Scout looks at you. 

“Those sneaky blu bastards! Let’s get them before the rest of the gang come back.”

“Thief, wait! Dere’s only two of us and nine of dem! How da hell are we gettin’ in!?” Scout asked, looking at you with concern. 

You smirk, “easy, we will use Spy’s disguise kit and sneak ourselves into their base and get our intelligence back and live like nothing had happened.”

“Dis plan is either genius or dumb! But what other options do we have?” Scout sighed, “fine we’ll go with your plan. If we fail, I’m blaming it on you.” 

You put your arms up in defense, “whoa! Slow down, we’re not there yet. This will work! Trust me, what could possibly go wrong?” 

~~

You and Scout are near the blu base, but not close enough for any enemies to spot you two. You and Scout look at each other, “you remember the plan right?” you whispered. 

Scout nods his head, while you use Spy’s disguise kit to disguise as blu Pyro and walk into a scene where the blu team is hanging out. Luckily for you, there’s no blu Pyro on sight. You grab out a lighter and box of fireworks to create some diversion. You light it up for the fireworks to explode inside the building. 

“What the bloody hell is going on!?” blu Demoman asked, walking in the scene. 

You clap your hands as you make a muffled sound, trying to mimic Pyro. Blu Demo gives you a stern look. “Pyro, we’ve talked about this! No bloody explosion or fire in the building unless there's a Red Team on the base.”

You made muffled sounds to make it look like you’re protesting while Scout waited for the good opportunity to sneak pass. 

“What’s going on here boys?” Blu Engie asked. 

“Nothing, I’m just telling Pyro that he can’t just pull the explosion off just because he wants to,” blu Demo replied. 

You muffled in protest and grabbed out a magazine (that you stole from Spy’s room earlier), and lit it on fire and made it look like you accidentally dropped it in the haystack. 

“PYRO!!!” Blu Engie and blu Demo exclaimed.

‘Dere’s my chance!’ Scout thought to himself before he quickly sneaked past while they’re distracted. 

“What the bloody hell goin’ on h- FIRE!!!” Blu Sniper yelled before he grabbed out his jarate and threw it at the fire. The fire has gone out, but every blu mercenary on scene gives you the stern look. 

“What got into you boy!?” Blu Engie asked with his arms crossed. You lowered your head acting like you’re ashamed of your action and played with your hands. 

“Yo! What’s up?” Blu Scout asked, while the blu Thief walks in the scene. 

You look at the blu Thief with a hint of hatred in your eyes, but this isn’t the time to get your revenge yet. 

Blu Thief turns their head to your direction with a mixture of confusion and suspicion, “Pyro, didn’t I just come out from your room not too long ago?” 

You nod your head in response. The blu Thief gives you suspicious looks for a moment, but then they just shrug it off. “Oh well, I might be talking to Spy without realizing it.” 

“Ahem, I’m right ‘ere,' Blu Spy said, sounding a bit offended. 

“Sorry Spy, but it’s not my fault that I figured out that habit of yours,” they said playfully. Spy rolled his eyes. 

Suddenly your heart drops, once you see the real Blu Pyro walking on scene. 

‘Ah shit…’

The blu team automatically looks at you and the blu Pyro with cautious looks. 

“WE GOT A SPY!!” Blu Scout said, as every blu team grabbing out their weapons pointing at you and the blu Pyro.

“Okay, which one of you is the Spy?” blu Thief asked. 

You and blu Pyro muffled and pointed at each other at the same time. You and blu Pyro exchange glares with each other.

“Oi got an idea!” blu Sniper exclaimed.

“No, we’re not going to use zat jar of 'ours, bushman!” blu Spy said. 

Blu Sniper lowered his head in disappointment, while blu Engie had an idea. 

“How about we let our Pahro burn the Spah and we know who’s the real Pahro.” 

“Oooh, I love the sound of that!” blu Thief said with a menacing tone. 

‘I fucking hate you Blu me!’

Blu Pyro grabs his flamethrower while you ditch the disguises and reveal yourself as you raise your hands in the air.

“I surrender!” you yelled. 

Blu Pyro lowered the flamethrower in disappointment. The blu team gives you ‘really’ and a disappointing look. 

“Honestly Y/N, why am I not surprised?” blu Thief asked.

Before you can say anything, you and the blu team turn their head to the direction where there’s gunfired. Only to find Scout running toward you with the red intelligence while there’s a Heavy on his tail. 

You turn your head to your countered self and smile, “I would love to stick around and chat, but this is where I dip off!” You disappear out of mid air, catching the Blu Team off guard. Blu Spy was going to use his watch to disappear but learned that his watch is missing. 

“Gott dammit! Zat Zief is so annoyin’!” 

“Now jou know how ve felt toward jour kind,'' Blu Medic said. 

“Great! They got away with their intelligence! How did we let them slip by!?” blu Soldier asked. 

Blu Thief and blu Scout shrug, “we have no idea.” Blu Thief and blu Scout walks away from the blu team. As they both about to head back to their room, blu Scout and blu Thief look at each other and nod and call it a day.

~~

You and Scout cheers and clink the bottle before chugging it down. “We did it Scout! No one has to know that the intelligence was stolen.” 

“I can’t believe dat you’re tryin’ to frame Pyro for burnin’ dere base! Dat was evil of you!” Scout laughed. 

“Ah yes, that schadenfreude,” you commented before taking a sip. 

“Hey Y/N,” Scout called out, causing you to almost spit out your drink. You turn your head to him with a surprised look. 

“What did you call me?” 

“What? I was just sayin’ your name. Do you hate your name dat much?” Scout asked.

You shook your head, “No, maybe. But that’s not important. I’m just surprised that you call me by my name.” 

“I can just call you Thief, if you don’t want me to call you by your name.”

“Scout, it's fine. You can call me by my first name or class name. Whatever works for you.” 

There was a moment of silence, until Scout breaks the silence. “Anyway, I was thinkin’ if you want to play video games in my room.” 

“Are you kidding me!? Hell yeah I want to play video games!” you said, as you hop out of the chair. “Race ya!” you said, dashing off to Scout’s  room. 

~~ 

The Red team returns to the base (from whatever they’ve been doing throughout the day). The red team heard you and Scout laughing and talking. 

“Finally they got along,” Sniper said. 

“Hallelujah,” Medic mumbled, walking to his medbay. 

You and Scout walk out, deciding to grab some dinner only to walk into Spy. 

“Hey Spy!” you greet.

“‘Es Zief?” Spy asked. 

Scout rolled his eyes, “I told you dat Thief and I got along!” 

You turn your head to Scout, “you just have to get to the point, huh?”

“Of course!” 

“Hey Spy! You won’t believe what Scout and I did today!” 

“I know, I’ve seen what you two did. You and Scout snuck in ze Blu Base to take back ze intelligence.” 

You and Scout’s face drop. 

‘Wait… does that mean…? HE ALREADY KNOWS!?!?!?!’

You and Scout suddenly change from surprise look to death glares, which Spy slowly realizes his mistakes. 

“You meant to tell me that,” you spoke.

“Dat you let the blu team STEAL OUR INTELLIGENCE!?!?” 

“I’ve said too much,” Spy said before disappearing. 

You and Scout turn to each other and nod at the same time before you two decide to chase Spy.

~~

Spy goes back to his smoking room, hiding and locking the door to prevent you and Scout from entering the room. He turned his head seeing that you and Scout broke in his room (since Scout didn’t clean after himself). 

Spy has a mixture of annoyance and concern at the same time. He cleans the mess up, but he notices that the disguise kit with the picture of Scout and his mother is missing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 321 21
After an incident leading the the Blu Snipers death, a brand new replacement arrives and to everyones surprise it's the Red Sniper's sister.
35.8K 884 39
Complete. (Female child). You're parents never stopped arguing. A father who cheated and drank 24/7 and a mother who couldn't take a day off. You're...
2.4K 55 7
Although Tf2 fandom is slowly approaching the end of it's existence, mainly by the creators who do nothing with the game, I still want to give someth...
80K 1.7K 31
This is the story of what happens after blood in the water. (a tf2 comic) The classics mercenaries had captured the Red team and the reader. conflict...