After Solitude

By BabyGurl5119

Have you ever felt the love and protection of three vampires? Zoey hasn't, she didn't even think it could've... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 41

9K 258 40
By BabyGurl5119

Wyatt's POV

My fingers stretch across the piano as I play Schumann.

He's always been one of my favorite composers, you can feel the sadness, the love, happiness, and fear within his music. My parents introduced me to his music when I was a kid, at first, like any kid, I didn't care about classical music. I only wanted to play outside with my friends. But now I enjoy his lovely melodies.

A pair of soft hands run across my back. I can already tell by the size that it's Zoey. I must've been so enthralled by the music and hitting all the correct notes that I didn't hear the door creek open.

"Hey, doll." I greet her with a smile.

She returns a smile of her own as I scoot over on the wooden bench and pat the seat.

"What're you playing?" She asks as she sits next to me.

I place my hands back onto the piano keys, "Schumann, he's from the eighteen hundreds."

She sits silently swaying to the tune as I continue to play from his music sheet. No moves were made to interrupt the music, she was truly enjoying it.

"Show me." Her voice comes out soft and quiet.

Her hands hover above the keys, waiting for instruction.

Guiding her hands to the keys, she looks up at me with doe eyes. Big blue saucers I could get lost in for forever without a care in the world.

With my hands over hers, I press our fingers into the keys. Her skin is soft as a flower petal and warm like the sun on a spring day. It only reminds me that she is human, fragile, beautiful, and alive. She is so easily the most perfect woman I've ever seen, the thought of anyone else is foreign.

As soon as the song is done, my hands linger on top of hers.

The small room filled with only a piano on top of a wooden floor and two white chairs becomes darker as clouds drift over the sun.

Her eyes sparkle in the silence.

My head slowly leans in as hers does the same. We inch closer and closer to each other, feeling our hands fall from the piano and into her lap where they rest comfortably.

Our lips meet somewhere in the middle as the sun peaks back out from the clouds, lighting the room back up with it's warmth. Similar to the warmth her kiss makes me feet inside.

She leans into my touch as my hand cups her cheek while I deepen the kiss. With dancing tongues, I feel her scoot impossibly closer to me.

I can smell her sweet arousal. It's a mix between honey and sandalwood with a touch of her natural scent that I've fallen for so easily.

Wet already, doll?

I pull her by the hips to have her sit on top of my lap.

The piano makes a horrid screech as her butt slides against it but we pay it no mind. We don't even break the kiss.

She giggles as our lips mold together, making me also chuckle at the ugly sound we created.

"I like our song better." She whispers.

Our song.

"I couldn't agree more, doll." I say before kissing her jaw bone, working my way to her neck.

After sliding her blonde locks out of the way, I plant my lips on her neck. I can feel chills form on her delicate skin.

I allow one of my hands to reach up to the back base of her head and gently tug her hair back, forcing her to tilt her head to give me as much access to her neck as I want, earning a small, soft gasp.

Her hands grip my shirt when my tongue touches her skin.

She doesn't even know the signals she gives off.

Knowing she wants more, I pick her up as I suck the skin on her neck. Her legs wrap around my waist until I lay her on the wooden bench we were sitting on.

It's small, but so is she.

Her khaki pants and black crop halter top begin to annoy me as do my own clothes, especially the strain in my pants.

My fingers hook the hem of her shirt, "can I take this off?"

With her back lifting from the bench, she nods.

As soon as the shirt lifts above her chest, I notice the lack of bra. Her nipples perk, hardening with my stare.

"Better than any work of art I've ever seen, doll." I tell her as I throw her shirt to the side.

Her blush doesn't go unnoticed. Even her chest turns a light shade of pink.

"Stop gawking like you're going to eat me." She giggles as she covers her chest.

I chuckle at her innocence, "oh, doll. I am going to eat you."

With widened eyes, her body stiffens as I unbuckle her black belt.

She lifts her butt off the bench to let me take her pants off, quickly taking her pink lace underwear with them.

As she sits there naked, I can't help but adore her. The slight curve of her breasts, the luxurious curve of her hips, the fawn look in her eyes, even the little tattered dragonfly tattoo on her hip. It's all perfect.

Delicate fingers cover her body, making me look straight into her weary eyes.

"Everything you hate about yourself is something I love." I reassure her. She smiles but keeps her hands over her chest.

I run my hands along her legs, bringing them back to expose herself even more to me.

While on my knees, I connect my lips to her core. She's already dripping, being needy without words and I love it.

Her chest heaves while I lick her weeping slit.

She may be holding back moans now, but she will break.

I take my time to enjoy her, taste her sweetness, feel in between her folds, explore her clit. Every move I make, makes her more restless.

She moves her hands from her chest and tangles her fingers into my hair, steering me exactly where she wants me.

The other two guys would've pinned her hands by now, but giving her a false sense of control is fun for me.

Moans become more prominent as my tongue dances along her body. I've cracked that barrier.

After a short while, her hips move against my mouth absentmindedly.

I reach my hand down to unbutton my pants. Once my lower half is free from clothes, I run my hand along my length.

"Can I touch you too?" She asks.

Thrown off by her question, I just nod and stand as she scrambles to sit up.

Once sitting next to her, she looks at my rod and slowly reaches towards it. She flinches her hand back right before she touches it, as if it would bite her.

Her small hand rubbing my length feels better than I could have ever anticipated.

I'm by no means a virgin, but she feels so...new. Maybe she's just the only person I've ever actually had true feelings for touching me.

I kiss her forehead as she strokes me, my lips linger on her skin as they love her velvet skin.

After a few minutes of her rubbing me painstakingly slow, I help her off the bench, "lay flat on your stomach." I tell her as I point to the floor.

With furrowed eyebrows and a confused expression, she does as she's told.

Her arms lay under her head, supporting it from off the ground.

I wouldn't have guessed I would've had my first time with Zoey on the wooden floor of my piano room.

Maybe I should stop this. I can make it so much more romantic for her.

"Am I okay right here, daddy?" She asks, using the title she knows will drive me insane.

"Perfect, just like that, doll." I give in and lower myself onto my knees.

My hand grips her ass cheek, feeling the plump muscle. I truly don't see how she doesn't see how sexy she is.

I grind my length against her ass, just so she can feel on her skin how far in I'm going to be. She's definitely not ready for anal yet, but maybe one day she will give it a try.

Once lining myself up to her wet folds, I take a moment to take a mental image of what's happening. She is in front of me, stomach down, flat on the floor with her blonde hair shines as it waterfalls down her back, and although I can't see her wonky tattoo, she has a cute little dimples on her lower back.

I wait for her to take a normal breath in before pushing my tip inside of her. She tenses at the sudden feeling, but relaxes almost just as quick.

"More, daddy." She moans after I push a tad deeper.

"Patience, doll," I whisper to her, going deeper, "you'll get it all."

I slide in until I feel her arch her back a little.

G-spot.

Even though I'm not fully inside her, I slowly massage the spongy wall with the head of my cock. Her G-spot is deeper inside of her than usual, I'd think most men couldn't hit it.

Moans fill the room, it's the most beautiful sound.

Her mouth hangs slacked as I dip in and out of her, taking advantage of the sight before me. I want her to drool, to have lost all control.

The musical rhythm of her wet splotches is the most lovely song I've ever heard.

Cream seeps out of her, telling me how close she is to cumming.

She moans loudly as her eyes roll to the back of her head and her core grips around me tightly.

"That's it, doll. Cum for me." I run my fingers down her back as she shakes with pleasure.

Groans leave my own mouth as her pussy milks me.

As time goes on, we are both a moaning mess, riding off of each others high until I can't take anymore and pull out, busting all over her ass.

"Wow."I flop down onto the floor next to her.

"Is that a good "wow" or a bad "wow"?" She asks, paralyzed from pleasure.

I chuckle with sweat dripping down my brow, "a good one, doll."

She giggles, "good, because I- ouch!" She yelps.

The sweet smell of her blood hits my nose.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.9K 62
Keava Knight was born into a family that knows there are supernatural creatures in the world. Right after she turned eighteen a group of vampires tur...
21K 795 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
1.7M 46.1K 27
What if I told you those fairytale creatures were real? That werewolves and vampires really do hate each other? You would say that I was crazy right...
74.4K 2.6K 51
BOOK 1 in The Hybrid Series After the tragic lost of her mom, 17 year-old Zoe Hyland has to deal with being a Hybrid on her own. A very rare and spec...