Arranged beloved

By CammyLub

A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... �... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52 (M)
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57 (M)
chapter 58 (M)
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66 (M)
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69 (M)
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89

chapter 77

7.5K 482 138
By CammyLub

A/n pov:

Everyone except Jungkook was sitting in the dining room having breakfast. Tae was sitting in between Jimin and hobi munching on his yummy hotteok that they got him having the cutest pout on his lips. He was occasionally giggling at his family members joking around like usual while having breakfast. But suddenly his eyes widened when he felt some kind of flutter in his tummy, it was a very slight moment but he didn't miss it, he froze in his place as the hotteok from his hand dropped down.

Tae: O-oh

He mumbled as he held his tummy still with the same expression. Jimin who saw tae drop his food looked at him and grew worried when he saw the pretty male was frozen.

Jimin: Tae? What happened baby?

Jimin inquired with worried eyes placing his hand on tae's hand, Suddenly tae flinched when he felt the same flutter once again.

Tae: oh my God!!! Jin hyung!! I--I felt something!

Tae almost yelled with a gasp, holding his baby bump, everyone's attention was now on tae who had a shocked expression. What's happening!? He felt like something was tickling him from the inside, it was so new to him which made him Panic and began to breathe shakily.

Jin: Tae baby relax okay? Shhh, it's alright bub, baby is just moving it's nothing else. You don't have to be worried or scared.

Jin softly whispered holding the pregnant male carefully and caressing his back in a calming manner and tae nodded his head.

Namjoon: Nothing else right? Tae do you feel any pain?

Namjoon asked and tae shook his head,
Just then Jungkook walked in after a shower, wearing his casual black tee and sweatpants. As he entered he sensed the atmosphere was tense and that's when he noticed that his babies mama was in distress, without wasting a millisecond Jungkook rushed to tae and began to inquire the pretty guy worriedly.

Jungkook: baby are you okay? Are you in pain!? Is bun troubling you? Bun didn't dada tell you not to hurt mama!?

Jungkook scolded placing his hand on tae's tummy who now stared at his husband with Loving eyes hearing his bunbun's words. Aish Did his babies dada tell their little bun not to hurt him? Why is he so cute!? Tae was about to reassure kook that he was fine but then again another moment in his tummy made him gasp, but tae was not the only one to gasp but also Jungkook. It was not a kick, but there was a slight moment there and both were sure of it.

Jungkook just stared at tae's baby bump with wide eyes still not believing that he felt his baby move.

Jungkook: T-tae did you feel that?

Jungkook asked, now looking at tae who suddenly flicked his forehead making jungkook whine and rub his forehead.

Jungkook: ouch! Babies mama! It hurts~

The Raven whined with a pout which tae wanted to kiss.

Tae: of course silly, I would feel since the baby is in my tummy!!

Tae huffed pointing at himself.

Jungkook: how does it feel babies mama? Does it hurt you? Can we go and check with a doctor?

Jungkook asked softly caressing tae's tummy only to groan loudly when jin smacked his head.

Jin: I'm standing like a statue here and you want to check tae with another doctor!? Brat if you do something like that I'll burn your iron man closet and I'm not even kidding right now.

Jin said with a glare and jungkook's eyes widened in horror, everyone else tried their best to control their laughter but failed and ended up bursting into beautiful chuckles.

Doyoung: pretty, tell me what you found in this Iron man obsessed man-child? And I still can't believe that this man handles our company like a pro.

Doyoung teased still cackling and Jungkook gave a death glare at the other.

Tae: Enough everyone!! Don't laugh at my koo like that! And What if he likes Iron man? My koo is still the best and I find it adorable. No one should tease my hubby like this again okay?

Tae spoke trying to have a stern face but ended up looking like a cute angry puppy.

Doyoung: yeah yeah we won't

Doyoung shrugged and went back to eating his breakfast with a small smile on his face. Then Jungkook had to find a place to sit far away from tae since tae was sitting in between hobi and Jimin, and Jungkook kept complaining about it, saying tae must have sat next to an empty chair so he could have sat next to him.

Jimin: you already separate our soulmate bonding time, and no way I'm letting you take this time too Jungkook, so you better stay away.

Jimin said with a threatening glare and Jungkook just pouted innocently.

Tae: Mom where are the twins? Did they leave for school so soon?

Tae asked with a pout going back to munching on his hotteok and yuna nodded.

Yuna: They're having morning classes as the exams are nearing.

She informed and tae sighed sadly, they are working hard to get good grades in their exams. And they barely have time to enjoy themselves at home and it's very sad to see them coming back exhausted. He wonders if they take enough rest and eat well.

Tae: did they hav-

Tae began but he was interrupted

Everyone: yeah they had their breakfast.

The family members said in unison and looked at each other in amusement. hobi and Jimin looked at the others with shocked faces. They knew what tae was going to ask them!? By now every single one of them knew the thoughts of the cutie, even before he voices it out, That's something amazing.

Hobi: W-wow! How did you'll know what tae was going to ask?

Hobi asked still in a state of surprise.

Tae: yeah how did you'll know it? Are you'll reading my mind?

Tae asked with a cute pout making everyone coo at the pretty guy.

Doyun: of course honey, Tae never fail to ask if they ate before leaving so we knew it.

Doyun replied looking at hobi who smiled back politely with a nod.

Jimin: so do you like the hotteok Taebaby?

Jimin inquired with a smile seeing tae enjoy it very much and tae nodded feeding jimin a piece for him to have a taste. And let's say someone didn't find it cute as the other family members did. And with that, the two soulmates began to feed each other making the raven poke his tongue against his inside cheek in utter jealousy.

Jimin: Jin hyung when can we have the gender reveal party for tae?

Jimin suddenly asked looking at Jin and it perked up everyone's interest.

Si-woon: Thanks for reminding chim baby! And shouldn't we have it by next month? Ahhh if so we have to make a lot of preparations!! Ahhhhh I'm so excited!!

Si-woon almost squealed in happiness and the others agreed to that.

Jae-Joon: And woon don't forget our bet okay?

Jae-joon reminded his sister who nodded saying that she remembered.

Si-woon: Yeah yeah Oppa! I remember very well I'm sure it's a baby boy if so you should get me that beach house in Jeju. Okay?

She demanded and everyone's eyes widened at that. A beach house in Jeju!? Are these two for real!?

Jae-joon: I'm a man of my word and you know it too. And I bet it's a baby girl even tae said that he feels that the baby is a girl.

Jae-joon pointed and si-woon just smirked knowing all too well.

Jimin: Uncle are you really going to buy a b-beach house for aunt if she's right?

Jimin asked still shaken by what he heard, and Jae-joon nodded like it was nothing for him.

Yuna: And here my dear Oppa and I have a bet of $1000. Si-woon unnie and Jae-joon Oppa you two should do a rich siblings check, it would be perfect!

She said dramatically making them laugh a little.

Yuna: And old cat you better buy me a Gucci store if my guess is right!!

Yuna demanded and yong-sun gave a nervous chuckle.

Time skip~

The happy family spend the rest of the day with games, Movies and yummy food. As said Jimin and Hobi spent the day with tae keeping him entertained by dancing. And When the twins came back from school they had a small dance contest.

Now everyone was back in their room, and a certain bunny was desperately waiting for the love of his life to come out of the restroom. Today many stole his babies mama's attention and he was so jealous the whole time.

Jungkook: Wifey~ do you want any help? Hubby is waiting for you my cuite~

Jungkook whined impatiently rolling on his bed.

Tae: Aish!! Hubby!! It's the 16th time you're calling me. if you call me again I'll start crying!!

Tae threatened sternly and Jungkook just pouted more kicking his legs in the air like a baby. Well he's a baby

Jungkook: Nooo!! My love can take all the time in the world!!! No hurry please.

Jungkook replied with a sulky tone. With that Jungkook waited for another 10 minutes and finally, tae came out.

Jungkook: Finally-

Jungkook exclaimed happily but stopped talking as words got stuck in his throat by the sight. His babies mama was standing in a long red silk shirt which reached till his mid-thigh exposing his smooth tan legs, and a shiny silver anklet adoring his ankle. One end of the shirt fell off his shoulders exposing that delicious collarbone and a pretty pearl necklace adorning his neck. Tae's chubby red face, pretty lips, big eyes the pretty moles littered at the right place, everything was such a perfect sight to see.

Jungkook's pov:

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What the fuckity fuck is happening!? Why is he looking so tempting!??? Is this look even legal!? And that baby bump!!!!!!! God!!!! Someone call 112!!! I'm being attacked mercilessly.

Tae: Hyung~

Ohhh fuck I'm dead.

1, 2 or 3? How many more chapters do you prefer? Please comment and don't ignore it. Btw I love you all 💕🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3.8K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
177K 14K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
735K 39.4K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
318K 10.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...