POWERFUL, klaus mikaelson¹

By maliasstories

| POWERFUL | in which Melody Marshall finds out about her true self and what she is destinated to be or whe... More

POWERFUL
cast
extended cast / my oc
graphics gallery
ACT 1 - 》the discovery《
00. seeing her
01. the beginning
02. the marshall twins
03. an old friend
04. catching up
05. the truth
06. finding out
07. friendships
08. on the road
09. dinner at the Salvatore's
10. meeting in the woods
11. the sun and the moon curse
12. rendez-vous
13. coffee date
14. complicated spell
15. the sacrifice
16. goodbye mystic falls
ACT 2 - 》crazy in love《
17. middle of the night
18. full moon
19. chicago
20. rebekah, pleasure i'm sure
21. new best friends
22. welcome back to mystic falls
24. homecoming
25. mikealson family reunion
26. mating wolves
27. the original witch
28. roaring 20's
ACT 3 - 》a magical miracle《
29. lies and betrayal
30. passion and revelation
31. the little details
32. Miss Mystic Falls
33. hunting the cure
34. winter wonderland
35. happy new year
epilogue

23. ghost town

2.3K 80 6
By maliasstories

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Marshall Household

Rebekah is sleeping soundly on her bed when her door opens with a thud and someone ripping open the curtains.

Sunlight streaming directly into her face. She quickly sits up and looks at the intruders that disturbed her beauty sleep.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Rebekah asks irritated.

"Well Bex since it is you first day of school we decided we make you breakfast" Hayley starts.

"We made you our special pancakes with strawberries and maple syrup. We even added blood into the pancake dough" Melody continues with a smile.

"To drink we made you Lena Marshall's special mix for vampires. It contains coffee, blood and sugar" Hayley finishes and Melody places the tray with the food in front of her.

"Oh my god. That is so sweet of you two" Rebekah says with a grateful smile.

"We do everything for our favorite Mikaelson" the twins reply in unison, while exchanging smiles.

Rebekah laughs and eats her breakfast.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

"Alright don't forget to make an dramatic entrance" Hayley says, smirking.

"Because your first impression is always the one that stays in everyone's head" Melody adds.

"Oh please, my little sister is the definition of being dramatic" Klaus joins them in the hallway.

The girls roll their eyes just as they hear a honk outside.

"That should be Caroline" Rebekah says with an excited expression.

"Have fun Rebekah" Klaus replies sincerely. He knows how much she wanted a normal life but he couldn't provide it because they had to run away from Mikael, so he is genuinely happy for her.

"Thank you. Alright got to go" she says and walks out of the door. Melody and Hayley wipe away their fake tears.

"The kids grow up so fast" the twins say. They look at each other and laugh. Klaus rolls his eyes but has a smile on his face.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Mystic Falls High School

"Welcome back, seniors. Let's turn our brains back on, starting with this country's original founders...the Native Americans" Alaric starts his lesson.

A gorgeous blond enters the classroom.

"What about the Vikings?"

She takes a seat at a desk. Caroline having a proud smile on her face and Stefan having an amused one.

"There's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you?" questioned Alaric, he has genuinely no idea who she is, only being informed that Stefan is back in town. Alongside Klaus and his brother.

"My name's Rebekah. I'm new. And history's my favorite subject" Rebekah answers with a smirk.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Football field

The cheerleaders are practicing on the side of the pitch, while the boys are practicing football on the field.

"Has anybody seen Dana?" a cheerleader asks.

"No, she quit" Caroline replies.

Rebekah arrives and says, "Sounds like you have an opening on the squad"

"Exactly. Do you want to join?"

"I would love to" she responds smiling.

The two girls had talked after the history lesson and Caroline gushed about how amazing her entrance was. They even discussed that Rebekah could join the cheerleading team.

"Alright. Than show us what you can" Caroline says.

Rebekah nods and makes some very impressive gymnastic moves that end with a front split.

She looks at Caroline and the girls. They applaus.

"Welcome to the team Rebekah" Caroline says excited. Rebekah smiles and hugs her.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Marshall Household

Elijah and Klaus are visiting the Mikaelson Mansion, seeing how far the constructions are and when they can finally move in.

Lena went out of town, saying that she has to do some business meetings in New York because of her industry. The Luther and Co. foundation.

Melody and Hayley are alone in the living room. Hayley trying to find out more about the vision she had back in New Orleans and Melody finishing some papers for the treaty.

They suddenly feel  a presence behind them.

The Marshall twins jump up and turn around. Taking in a defensive stand, with glowing eyes and extended claws.

They freeze at the sight who is in front of them.

"I've never see you two so calm before" the woman says amused.

This can't be really happening.

"You see her too, right?"

"Yes"

Their eyes become glassy, slowly reaching up for her, scared that she might dissappear. Their wolves instantly knowing who she is.

Their hands coming in contact with her skin and she immediately wraps her arms around her daughters.

They sob in her arms. Tears slipping from their eyes. Gripping her mother tightly.

"I am really here, my sweet girls so grown up" Victoria says with a warm smile, tears streaming down her face.

"So I don't get a hug?"

They turn around and the twins see their father. They run up to him and engulf him in a big hug as well.

He wraps his arms tightly around his daughters. Never imagining that they are able to see or touch the other.

They break apart.

"H-how are you here?" Melody asks, her voice cracking.

"We are not entirely sure but we know we aren't going to be here for a long time" Chris replies.

"I never thought we would ever see you" Hayley says, silent tears streaming down her face.

"We've been with you two the entire time. Watching you from the other side. We are so extremely proud of you two and that we love you with our entire heart" Victoria says and squeezes her daughters hand.

"Wait. You have been watching us the entire time? Like the entire time?"

The parents chuckle at Melody's question.

"Yes, we know about Shanghai" Chris and Victoria reply in unison.

The girls instantly hide their faces into the pillows of the couch and their parents laugh.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

The entire morning and afternoon, they shared stories, laughing, crying and going through every possible emotion.

The parents praised how Lena, along with Jessica and Magnus raised them. They couldn't wish for another family to raise their kids and they were incredibly thankful.

"So you and Klaus finally met" Chris starts the conversation him and his wife wanted to talk about.

"Yeah... did you know about the prophecy?"

"We did and we never wanted the two of you burden so much pressure of the entire supernatural and we are incredibly thankful for Lena. She did a great job" Victoria answers with a happy smile.

"You do realise that we have to talk to Klaus, right?"

Melody only groans, dreading this conversion.

Then they hear the door open and two male voices.

The twins share a glance. This is going to be interesting.

When the Mikaelson brothers walk inside the living room they stop. Chris takes an intimidating stand and Victoria crosses her arms and narrows her eyes.

Protective parents mode on.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Elijah asks politely.

"These are our parents" Hayley responds awkwardly.

"Your parents? You mean your dead parents" Klaus empathizes word dead.

"Yes we don't exactly know how they are here but yet they are. Ehmm this is our mother Victoria and our father Chris" Melody says, her nerves are wracking, she doesn't know what is going to happen.

"So you are Elijah and you must be Klaus" Chris says and looks him up and down.

"Yes we are" Klaus replies, not wavering from his gaze. Truth to be told, he is nervous because he wants to leave a good impression, despite them being dead, they are still the twins' parents.

Now Hayley is also nervous. The silence is overwhelming and the build up tension is getting worse.

The parents take some steps forward. Their eyes hard and cold. Hayley and Melody gripping each others hands tightly.

"If you dare to even treat or hurt my daughter, I will come for you, dead or not" Chris threatens him.

"Yes, sir. Don't worry I will treat Melody with the highest respect and I will love and care for her, for the rest of my immortal life" Klaus responds sincerely.

Chris looks at him and nods. He steps back. The Marshall twins breath out a sigh of relief but than their mother decides to step up.

"Alright I believe you would do anything for them but you need to know something really important. It is regarding you Juliette" Victoria says.

"Juliette?" Klaus asks confused.

"Oh I'm sorry I meant Melody. It's just their birth names are Juliette and Andrea Labonaire"

"What is it?"

"As you already know, you are going to be the Supernatural Queen one day but some very dangerous people are going to be after you. Trying everything in their way to stop you. They are going to try everything, from hurting Hayley to using Klaus. There is a group of people that especially wants to ruin you. They are called the Black Lotus. You have to be very careful and you two will protect them. Do you understand?"

"Yes" the Mikaelsons reply.

"Good"

The air shifts. The twins look alarmed.

"I believe it is time" Victoria says sadly.

"What no" the twins yell panicked.

The Mikaelsons leave the room, to give the family a little bit of privacy.

"You have no idea how proud we are of you two. We love you more than everything"

"And we are incredibly sorry that we couldn't be there for you but we will finally find peace, knowing that you two are safed and loved"

"Wait, who killed you?" Hayley asks quickly.

"Don't worry. You will find out when the time is right" Victoria replies with a sad smile.

They engulf each other in a big hug. Tears are streaming down everyones faces, gripping each other for dear life.

"We love you" the girls say, their voices cracking.

"We love you two girls" the parents respond.

Just like that they vanish and the twins break down on the floor, having spend nearly not enough time before they were gone.

It is like someone ripped their hearts out. Despite their parents not being there in their lives, they instantly had a connection. The only comforting thing about the situation is, that the twins' parents finally find peace, knowing that their daughters are safe and loved.

The Marshall twins shift into werewolves and run out the door in the back.

Elijah and Klaus watching them leaving.

"We have to call Lena" Elijah says and Klaus hums in agreement. Watching his soulmate witch concern.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Marshall Household

"So you met your dead parents?" Rebekah asks astounished.

The twins had ran around the woods, letting out all of their sadness. When they came home, Rebekah immediately engulfed the twins in a hug. They told her what had happened and she listened patiently.

"Yes, we did. It was amazing meeting them" Hayley answers with a sad smile.

"Enough of the sad stuff. How was your first day in school?" Melody asks, changing the subject.

Yes they are sad that their parents are gone but they have been their entire life. Despite them not spending more time with them, they are happy that their parents finally found peace.

"So like you two told me, I made an amazing entrance according to Caroline and I even joined the cheerleading team" Rebekah replies with an enthusiastic tone and a happy smile.

"That's amazing Bex" Melody responds.

The twins are happy that she had an amazing day and that she finally got the opportunity to live a normal teenage life.

"But you know I think that they are more ghosts in town" Rebekah says in a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" Hayley asks intrigued.

"I have seen Matt and Jeremy talking to air but later on Bonnie told me that Matt talked to his dead sister, that she send away. That is probably why you have seen your parents. Something happened that is giving the ghosts a chance to step foot into town" Rebekah replies with a thoughtful expression.

"Didn't you say that today is a bonfire in the woods?"

"Yes, you are right. We should go there and than you can talk to Bonnie, Mel"

"Alright than come on" Hayley says and claps her hands in glee.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Marshall Household

After the bonfire, Hayley went to sleep in the same room as Rebekah but as for right now Melody is tossing around her bed, being wide awake.

The girls had spent a fun time at the bonfire in the woods. Grilling marshmallows, drinking cheap alcohol, dancing, laughing and just enjoying the autumn atmosphere.

Melody even talked to Bonnie and they have decided that they will talk tomorrow about the ghost problem.

So here she is being wide awake and not being able to sleep.

Klaus has the same problem. He is staring at the ceiling. He never thought he would encounter Melody's parents but he thought it went well, promising them that he will protect both of them forever, even knowing that the twins can protect themselves.

He knows that it is hard for Melody to let go and he doesn't know how he should help her. Never needing to comfort the other person.

Another fact that he can't sleep, is that they are going to search for Mikael tomorrow, to kill him.

He feels a rush of sadness and knows that it is his Melody. He instantly jumps up and speeds to her room silently.

He quietly opens her door.

He hears quite sniffling and he smells the sadness in the air.

"Little wolf" Klaus says softly, trying not to startle her. He slowly makes his way to her bed.

"N-Nik" Melody crackes out before she starts to cry hard.

Klaus immediately sits down next to her, wrapping his arms around her.

She wraps her arms around his waist and leans her head into his neck. Hearing Melody's cries, pained him deeply. It is like someone grips his heart and squeezes it.

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here. Let it all out" Klaus soothes. He doesn't want to see his little wolf cry.

He has his right hand on her bare waist, rubbing small circles on her skin. His left hand is caressing her head.

After some minutes she stops crying and breaths in and out.

Her eyes grow heavy and she falls asleep. Her soulmate right beside her, keeping her safe.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Melody slowly wakes up and feels a strong arm wrapped around her waist. Klaus' body heat bringing a warm feeling inside her chest.

She smiles.

Her phone starts ringing and she accepts the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Melody. I just wanted to ask you, if you want to meet me at the Old Witch House?" Bonnie asks, wanting to discuss the current problem.

She sits up into a sitting position and glances at Klaus, to find him awake.

"Yes of course. Where is it exactly?"

Klaus goes to speak up but she places her index finger on his lips. He pushes it away and sits up as well.

"Oh you just need to go in the woods and the house is near the old Salvatore house but you should feel the magic radiating off of it" Bonnie replies.

Before she can reply Klaus pushes her hair behind her shoulder and starts to place light kisses down her neck. Goosebumps appear on her skin while he continues his pleasurable torture. He inhales her scent before whispering in her other ear.

"You smell absolutely intoxicating, my little wolf" Klaus says, his tone dark and seductive.

"Hello? Melody? Are you alright?"

Melody completely forgot that she is on the phone with Bonnie.

This is going to be difficult, she thinks.

Stay focused Melody. Stay focused.

"Yeah sorry I thought I heard someone calling my name from downstairs but yeah is it okay that we met up in an hour?"

"Yeah that would be great" Bonnie replies.

"Bye Bon-bon"

"Bye Mel"

She releases a groan and faces Klaus.

"What was that?" Melody breathes out. She is getting more sexually frustrated as the time passes by and Klaus constantly teasing her is definitely not helping.

"I'm not fond of people calling my girl at the morning, when she should be all mine" Klaus growls out and puts her phone on the bedside table.

He pulls her back down.

"You belong to me"

Klaus' plump pink lips claim hers.

Melody's heart beating rapidly in her chest. Her blood, her body, her entire being singing to him.

It feels like the entire world dissappears, leaving only the two of them.

The only feeling is his lips capturing hers in a earth shattering kiss. His strong body pressed up against hers. His and hers scent being mixed together.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers tugging at his soft hair.

He large hands gripping her hip tightly and hearing a muffled growl from his throat.

Klaus shifts back and his eyes are burning with lust and desire.

"Little wolf, if you are going to do this again. I might take you right here, right now" Klaus whispers in her ear, speaking in a dark and promising tone.

Melody gasps. Images of the two of them rolling sinfully in the sheets are making their way inside her mind. She quickly shakes her head and bites her lip.

As much as she would love to do that, she knows it isn't the right time. She wants to have her first time with him at a special moment.

"Are you tempted?" Klaus asks with a teasing smile.

Melody snaps out of her thoughts and slaps his chest.

"No I'm not" Melody replies in a slight higher tone.

Klaus turns on his back and places his hands behind his head.

His bare chest on full display.

"I need to get ready and see Bonnie"

She stares at him for a second to long.

"You should go before I change my mind and take you right here" Klaus says in a seductive tone.

"No" Melody responds firmly and walks to the bathroom, getting ready. He laughs and shakes his head.

"You can't resist me forever" Klaus mutters with a danger smirk. He stands up and walks towards his own room.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Melody is walking to the old witch house when she suddenly feels a familiar presence.

"Hello Asteria" she greets her ancestor.

"Hello Melody, it is good to see you again, I wish it would be under different circumstances" she replies with a soft smile.

"You mean the ghosts in town? Yeah, they are a little annoying" she replies sarcastically and they laugh.

"Don't worry, you are strong enough to close the door but you need to do this spell with Bonnie since she opened the door"

"Alright, what do I have to do?"

"Just go to Bonnie and talk to her ancestors, everything will go alright" Asteria responds and takes off her necklace.

"Here take this"

"What? No I -"

"Yes, you can. Take this and whenever you need me or just need someone to talk to, grab the necklace and think about me, I will appear in an instant" she explains and Melody looks at the beautiful golden necklace with a blue galaxy like stone.

"Thank you Asteria" she replies and takes the necklace, putting it on. Feeling the raw power of it.

"No problem and now go, Bonnie needs you" she says and dissappears. Melody smiles and walks towards the witch house. Entering it and walking down the stairs to see Bonnie lighting up the candles.

"Hey Bonnie. Everything ready?"

"Yes, this is the spell I'm going to use" Bonnie replies.

"Okay, if you need anything just say it"

Bonnie nods and starts casting the spell. A strong gust of wind blows through the room.

Melody grows concerned. Suddenly someone grabs Bonnie's hands.

"Grams" Bonnie says shocked and starts crying, never thinking that she would ever see her again.

"I can't believe you're here!"

"Now stop your crying, we don't have time for tears" Sheila responds and looks at Melody.

"It is an honor to meet you, Miss Bennett"

"The pleasure is all mine" Grams says and inclines her head.

"Grams we need your help. Ghosts are walking around the town"

"I know. There's an old witch at the other side. She took advantage of that the door you cracked. She took advantage of you, honey. When you did that spell to send Vicki Donovan away, she wedged the door wide open, giving a free pass to anybody with unfinished business" Sheila explains.

"So that means everyone who wants to go to Mystic Falls... can pass through that door?" Melody asks, she has a gut feeling, something big is going to happen.

Sheila nods.

"How do you know this?" Bonnie asks.

"Witches talk. Even on the other side. Who do you think makes all the rules?"

"What does the witch want?"

"That's Original vampire and Melody's business, not yours. I don't want you getting in the middle of that. I'm here because it's your duty to set it balance of nature right. You need to close that door. I am so incredibly proud of you" Sheila finishes explaining and dissappears.

Bonnie collapses on the floor. Melody instantly walks up to her and wraps her arms around her. She cries into her arms.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Marshall Household

"We have a huge problem" Melody says, storming into the living room. Klaus immediately stands up and walks up to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am but we have a problem"

"What is it?" Hayley asks, both impatiently and worried.

"Remeber how we saw out dead parents?"

Hayley nods.

"Well apparently an old witch at the other side took advantage of Bonnie, when she did the spell to send Vicki Donovan away, the witch wedged the door wide open, giving a free pass to anybody with unfinished business" Melody explains.

"Bonnie already went to the Town Square, warning the others"

"How can we help?" Elijah asks.

"We need to stop whoever is here for unfinished business"

The others nod and they walk to the Town Square together.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Charlotte Cemetery

A strong build man with black hair is lighting up candles around the Pickett Mausoleum.

Mikeal wakes up in the tomb.

"Who are you?" Mikeal sneers.

"I'm no one but I think we can both help each other out with something" the unknown man replies.

"And what might that be?"

"I thought you might know how to kill Niklaus Mikaelson, but something tells me that I've been sorely misinformed" the man replies, trying to get the destroyer to accept his suggestion.

"Would you mind helping me with these? I can assure you there's no way I can kill Klaus from beneath them" Mikeal answers and wiggles in his chains.

"Does that you mean you do know how to kill him?"

"I can kill Klaus and I will but where is he?"

"He is in Mystic Falls" the vampire answers and breaks his chains.

"Thank you"

"You need blood. It will grease those muscles up real quick"

"I don't feed on living things"

"Then what do you eat?", the man asks confused. Mikeal grabs him and bites into his neck. Draining him.

Not seeing the black Lotus tattoo on the other side of his neck.

Should have done your research.

Flashback - June 6, 1991

The Supernatural Queen has just been born and the air around the world has shifted.

Somewhere deep in the woods in a large old castle the candles in a room flare up. The old man who is kneeling before an altar is muttering words in a different language.

"veneficae maiores asterii auxilium tuum rogant, dic mihi surrexisse reginam?" ancestors of the witch asteria i ask for your help, tell me has the queen risen?

Hushes whispers can be heard but one voice stands up, "ita est" yes, she is.

The man quickly stands up and rushes outside the dark room. He runs through many halls and arrive at the main hall.

Guards standing in front of the door.

"I immediately have to speak to the majesty, Bellatrix. It is urgent" he says frantic and the guards nod, opening the door.

He walks in and sees two black thrones at the end of the room, one larger than the other.

Two woman are sitting at them, raven black hair and dark brown eyes are adoring their features.

"Do you have any informed, regarding the Supernatural Queen?" Bellatrix asks, saying the last words with venom in her voice.

The old man, kneels in front of them and stands up, "Yes I do, she is born" he replies and Bellatrix' eyes turn purple for a second.

"Mother, realx" the younger woman says and squeezes her hand.

"Alright, you are dismissed" she replies and he nods walking out of the room.

"Do you know what that means, honey?"

"It means we can have our powers back" Beatrix, her daughter replies. The two of them smirking devilish at each other.

*.°○'—》|☆★☆|《—'○°.*

Town Square

The Mikaelsons and the Marshalls meet up with Caroline and Bonnie just as Alaric finishes his speech.

"On behalf of Mystic Falls High School Historical Society, let's light 'em up!"

The lanterns light up and everyone applaudes. Suddenly there's a scream and Tobias Fell is hanging dead from a tree in front of everyone.

Anna looks at Frederick and he smiles.

"Well someone knows how to make a show" Klaus says and Melody slaps his chest.

"Now is not the right time for jokes"

Klaus nods.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Rebekah asks, looking around.

"Tomb vampires are killing founding families as revenge" Caroline replies.

"Well how are we going to stop them?" Hayley asks. She never thought that dead vampires would come back from the other side.

"Rebekah I need your necklace to close the door" Bonnie answers.

Rebekah nods and she gives Bonnie her necklace, seeing the determined look on her face.

"Melody I need you help with the spell"

She nods and they walks to a nearby bench. The others guarding them from everyone.

They start chanting a spell in slow whispers. Holding their hands tightly together. The necklace in the middle of them melting down.

At the other end of town Anna is walking alone in the streets, when she suddenly sees her mom.

"Mamma?"

Pearl cries. They rush toward each other, embracing the other. They disappear together.

The girls sigh in relief.

They start to leave when Melody suddenly hears a noise. She stops and looks back at the bench. Sparks are shooting out from it.

She walks closer to it and sees the necklace perfectly intact.

"Ehhh guys!?!" Melody says louder, gaining their attention.

"What is it?"

Melody holds up the necklace and they share a concerned look.

Well the parents' arrival was suprising and sad at the same time :( <3

You also got some more information about the mysterious group that wants Melody dead, but for what reasons?
You will have to continue reading to find out more about the Supernatural Queen's plot.

How do you like this story so far?
vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 2.6K 44
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
136K 4.7K 75
❛︎ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 ❜︎ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 �...
88.3K 3.2K 45
| Ranked#1 | Caroline's life takes a big turn when she meets a killer vampire and ends up being in the middle of the Mikealson Family. Highly scrutin...
49.4K 2.2K 48
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...