Second Chance - K. Bakugo

Bởi KPeachgirl

In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball... Xem Thêm

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Epilouge

Chapter Three

3.1K 88 20
Bởi KPeachgirl

Sleepover!

Y/n's Pov:

I had gotten dressed and now I was waiting for Eraserhead.

The clothes I was wearing were just a plain white T-shirt with a pair of black pants.

When he did come he walked in with both of his hands in his pockets. "You ready?" I looked up and nodded.

I moved my legs to hang off the bed. I'm kinda nervous, I haven't walked in like two days I think. I pushed myself off the bed and tried to stand. I stood for a good minute before taking a few steps forward.

Okay, this is fine I got this. "Do you need help?" I looked up at Eraserhead again. "Yeah." He came over and let me hold onto his arm. "Thanks."

I was a bit embarrassed that I couldn't walk on my own but it's whatever, as long as I'm not tripping over myself this is fine. We walked to the door and he opened it for the both of us.

When we left the room we walked down this ugly hallway. The walls and the floors were a tan color. I expected to be more white but I was wrong.

As we continued walking everyone in the hospital had their eyes on me. Some were filled with concern while others had fear in their eyes. I tried my best to ignore them but it was hard when I've never been looked at this way before.

We finally made it outside and I looked up at the sky. It seemed bluer than when I saw it through the window. Eraserhead led me to his car and I got into the passenger seat.

His car was black with a leather interior. You could tell it was a fancy and expensive car.

Eraserhead started the car and started to drive. We were ten minutes into the drive when I realized something.

I turned my head to Eraserhead. "You never told me what happened that led me to get shot." He didn't look at me, he kept his eyes on the road.

"Does it matter?" Is he serious? "Uh yeah. I must have been doing something or at least caught off guard when I was shot."

He stopped at a red light but he still didn't look at me. "The shot was an accident." He started to drive again and went silent.

It was an accident? "But what about what I was doing? Was I just minding my business or-" He cut me off with a sigh. "Stop asking questions."

How can he tell me to stop asking questions when something so serious happened? I didn't want to anger him, I'm pretty sure he's upset enough as it is so I stopped.

I looked out the window and thought about it some more.

I wonder what I was like before.

Eraserhead stopped the car at a nice-looking house.

"You're not allergic to cats are you?" I wasn't sure so I just shrugged. "No memory remember?" He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.

"Right, guess we'll find out then." He got out of the car and so did I. I went around the car and followed him inside. The inside was nice just like the outside.

It was small but comfortable. "Make sure you take off your shoes." I quickly did so and put them against the wall. I stood up straight and waited for him to tell me what to do next.

"The couch has a pull out so you'll sleep there." He motioned me to go over and look at it. I went into the living room and saw a small black cat laying on the couch.

Eraserhead turned around to get pillows from the cabinet. "He's not comfortable around new people so just don't pick him right away."

Too late.

By the time Eraserhead turned around I had the cat in my arms and I was petting down his fur. "He seems pretty comfortable to me." He was purring, aw.

Eraserhead looked slightly shocked but ignored it. "Anyway, I'll make us something to eat just stay put." Before he left he said something else. "Don't go anywhere else."

He seemed scarier when he said that. I just nodded and sat on the couch with the cat still in my hands. I lifted the cat to look into his eyes.

They were light blue and they were big. He meowed so I took that as a sign to let him go. He didn't go far he sat right next to me on the couch.

I began to think about myself, and what kind of person I must have been before I lost my memory. I wonder if I was nice or a total asshole.

I don't think I would mind either of those scenarios.

After a while, Eraserhead called me into the kitchen. I quickly went and saw him getting bowls from the cabinet. "Do you need help?" He side-viewed me. "No."

Okay... I just sat down and waited for him. He set a bowl in front of me including a spoon and he did the same to his side of the table which was right across from me.

He finally sat down and began to eat. Once I tasted the food he made I began praying that I would get my memory back soon so I could get the hell out of here.

I forcefully swallowed the food and stopped so my taste buds could have a break. It was quiet, Eraserhead was so focused on eating his brown slop.

I sat there for a moment deciding on what to say. "So what's it like being a hero?" He looked up at me for a moment and then went back to eating.

What a jerk.

"What did I do?" He stopped again but this time he didn't look at me. "I did something, didn't I? That's why you and those people at the hospital keep looking at me weirdly."

While Eraserhead's eyes were just distant everyone else looked scared of me but why? What have I done that made those people's blood run cold?

I realization hit me. "Is that why I was shot? Because I did something bad?" I wanted answers desperately. I just wanted to know who I am.

He finally looked at me. "I told you before the shot was an accident." I can't believe that not when he's clearly hiding something from me.

"How bad was I?" I don't know why but I began to feel scared...of myself. He sat there silently, just looking at me. "That's what I'd like to know." He doesn't know, how can he not know?

Does anyone know? Is there anyone out there that knows me and if so where are they? Maybe there isn't anyone and I was just...lost or something.

I set my spoon down and got up from the table. "Where are you going?" He asked in a stern voice. "To lay down on the couch."

I slightly turned my head to him. "Thanks for dinner, but I'm not hungry anymore."

I just want to sleep and pray my memories come back when I wake.

Aizawa's Pov:

It was about nine at night when my phone started to buzz.

I picked it up and answered it. "Hello, Aizawa!" I sighed. "Nezu why are you calling?" I put down my pen and listened to him speak.

"I heard the villain you caught the other day has no memory of who she is or what happened to her." Who told him all this?

I hmmed. "Yeah, she's staying with me until she gets her memory back and then the commission will deal with her after." I got up to refill my cup with the black coffee I had made earlier.

"I assumed that was the plan so I have come up with a little...detour plan." I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying but I didn't speak and let him continue what he was saying.

"How do you think the hero commission would feel about letting Ms. L/n come to UA?"

I stopped what I was doing and started to listen carefully. "What are suggesting?" He can't be talking about letting her join the hero course and it doesn't make sense for her to join any of the other courses.

"Well, what I was thinking of was a class just for her." I took my cup back to the table but I hadn't sat down yet. "A class just for her?"

I looked over to the couch. "Yes, a class where she can learn right from wrong." I sighed at the idea. "Okay, but when she gets her memory back she's most likely gonna go back to her old ways."

Nezu hmmed. "Yes, but someone did mention that wouldn't be for a while now. That gives us some time to show her the right direction." It was a good idea but I wasn't sure.

If she gets her memory back while she's at UA, there's no telling what she'll do. We could be putting the whole school at risk.

"Aizawa, this girl has lost ten years of her life to those villains. No matter what kind of situation she was in she deserves to be shown the right path. It's our duty as heroes and teachers to guide her there."

I mentally groaned. All this work for one teenage girl. I stood at the living room door frame and saw she was still asleep.

Dammit Nezu. "Alright, where do even begin with that?"

********
1620 Words

How was it?

In like all my stories Aizawa has a cat named Oboro...it's sad but I like it so

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

125K 3K 42
Y/n is the child of pro hero Present Mic. Their mother abandoned them when Y/n was a baby and left Present Mic to raise Y/n all by himself. Well, he...
24.3K 616 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
64.9K 1.7K 13
It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wants one person to take care of him becau...
844K 23.6K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...