YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 67

2.1K 189 18
By crazybutterfly411

Wishing you a very happy dhanteras and Very happy diwali !!

I am busy lately in my professional live and will be busy till november end . I will try my best to update

Hope you enjoy the update

It was almost half past lunch and keerti was all focused on the preparing the the documents which her head have asked her . It was probably their last week in the Singhnia empire as working teams since the project is going to launch soon in the market .

She checked her phone and again at the file when her stomach rumbled indicating her to have lunch . She huffed and moved towards the cafertia which was hustling and bustling with chatters of employees who had all the gossips of whole world on their tip of tongue .

Spotting her new office friends and her friends , she smiled and moved 9wards them who were already in deep discussion about something .

"Come beautiful lady have a seat" She smiled as Rishabh pulled a seat for and bow downed dramatically making others laugh .

"Rishabh hundred times I have told you stop flirting with her . She Isn't going to reply to your advances . She is happily married for god sake" Neha said while taking a bite of her food while other laugh at the duo as Rishabh poked his tongue out .

"Tere saath nhi kar rha na isliye jaal rhi hai tu .....jealous fellow" Rishabh said emphasizing on the last word as he was as usually trying to irk her. Everyone including keerti knew he didn't had any such feeling towards her and it was nothing but a habit to irk neha as Rishabh had a strong feeling towards her and as usual that foolish girl couldn't even realise .

"So where were we beautiful" Rishabh said cupping his face and placing his hands on table and blinked cutely making keerti laugh.

"That I am married and you should probably backoff as I am happily married with my husband" Keerti said taking a bite of pizza and slapped vansh hand away who look liked a deer caught in headlights as he sneakily tried to have bite from her plate .

"I was just checking if this is hot or should I order a new one for you . I can let you eat when it is cold na ...what a good friend I will be ?" Vansh stuttered as keerti glared him while everyone laugh as it was vansh and his usual habit of sneaking food from other plate.

"I am blessed with your hospitality vansh baba ...but backofff" Keerti scoffed while a little smile which appeared on vansh face listening her initial words vanish and pout appear on his face.

"See I have such a good job with good job and even our position matches . Good looks , good looks and settle life keerti what else you want . You know you should leave your husband and marry me . I will make you my queen ."Rishabh said in usual flirting tone fluttering his eyelashes cutely making her laugh.

"Well for your kind information she is mother of beautiful princess and queen of her husband and if by chance he got to know about you talking to her like that he will vanish your existence within seconds. Stay away from her its better like we all are doing. " Shashank said while vansh and tia high fifed while keerti shook her head at them as blush crept to her cheeks due to her friends teasing expression .

"Now I really want to meet your husband once as soon as possible. I really want to see what he have that his own bunch of army always support him ." Rishabh huffed and look at keerti who was busy looking at phone screen probably waiting for call and eating her pizza .

"Soon dude and I am telling you once you get to know who is he you will be sweating like pig. Be in her good books ..it will help you in future. " Vansh said again digging his hand in keerti's rice plate while she shook her head and continued eating as she knew no matter how much you try you can't stop vansh and vedant from eating.

"Well finally we are going to have a break after months . It's a much needed party and break "Rashika said while everyone attention went towards the conversation as they all were invited to success party of launch this Saturday as the two days before the event final meeting will be held their followed by dinner as a appreciation to team for their efforts .

"Yes I pretty excited too . After a long time I will get a chance to relieve myself from much needed stress. I can finally wear my red dress huh " Abhisha said in excited tone while tia raised a eyebrow at keerti who shook her head and concentrated on her eating her rice .

" tumhare pass aur koi kaam nhi hai kya ..dress necklace .blah blah " rishabh said in irritated tone clearly bored with there excited tone .

" tumhare pass panchayat karne ke alawa kuch kaam nhi hai kya " abhisha sassed back making his mouth shut .

A smile graced keerti's  lips as she looked at the incoming call and picked up hurriedly.

"Mumma" Krishi spoked from another in equal excited tone while keerti smiled listening her daughter voice .

"How was school Krishi ?? Did you have your lunch and ask Neelam didi to help you with your school uniform"Keerti said asking about her whereabout while the little hurricane was busy having her lunch and chirping like parrot telling about her whole day from the time she entered in school and till she came back .

It was their usual rounite for Krishi to describe her whole day while keerti listened all the daughter talks ranging from how teacher makes expression she used to give wrong answer , who have not done the homework ..in short she was a little gossip aunty in her life .

"Mumma papa kaha hai"Krishi said while keerti pushed the plate towards vansh who was again trying to steal from her plate . He smiled gratefully and happily gobbled making her sighed .

"Office mein honge beta yaa meeting mein . you leave him a miscall he will call you back when he is free"Keerti said and after talking to few more minutes she hang up as they all waited for their coffees to be served .

"Looks like I am not getting a chance in her life anyhow.."Rishabh said in sad tone as he look at keerti happily chirping with her daughter but was interrupted in between when Manager Verma informed them about vice chairman coming in the cafeteria .

Keerti look as naksh entered the cafeteria followed from his managers and angry maya and equally terrified rohail. Keerti took a minute to observe her husband who was wearing a burgundy colour suit with white shirt and black tie.

She still remember how he again tried to apologize to her when she was making his tie but she just didn't said anything accept for nodding . She have forgiven him a long ago few days back as she realise he didn't mean it looking at the way he was apologizing every night when she sleeps , during morning when she make his tie , sending her cute sorry text and sometimes gift . In short his wooing and honest efforts melt her anger down and she knew fighting like this is not going to take her anywhere in the relationship but these days she just like to irk him and enjoying his entire attention on her when he tries his best .

Everyone bowed down as a greeting while naksh continued talking on phone unlike his usual self who used to greet everyone back with wave of his hand while everyone look at maya who was shooting draggers at naksh .

A seven month pregnant women glaring at the well built person and arguing with him was funny to watch . She didn't knew what they were talking but soon their argument ended as naksh moved out of the cafeteria passing wife and without giving her his usual smile he moved out followed back terrified rohail who was running behind him like a headless chicken . She frowned at him as it was never a since the day she starting working and he didn't smiled at her when they met accidently .

Keerti shrugged and smiled as she look at maya coming towards them like a angry bird while vansh was quick to give her a glass of water and his seat. She smiled a maya order her food ordering everything and asked vansh to bring who look at her with cute baby eyes .

"Fine bring whatever you want for yourself too and charge it to my card ."She said while vansh was quick to vanish from there making other laugh at his ever huge appetite .

"Whats with you and your fowl mood . The way you and naksh sir were arguing it was really interesting . Only you can do that without even getting scared. He seems to be a bad mood today . " Neha said sipping her coffee while maya nodded with sad smile .

"I am handling him since he joined the company and he is really not in good mood today . Acting like a brat and I feel like snapping at him like hell . It getting to difficult handing over my duties to rohail and training him . I am too tired today. Some major problem occurred in retail sector . " maya huffed and thanked vansh for food who bowed down while keerti now understood his behaviour .

"Well thankgod we don't have any group meeting with him today ..I am really scared of his perfection self . Even small mistake irk him and he will snap the hell out of me . I still remember how in my early days he have scolded me for some project and couldn't even have courage to face or talk to him in meeting after that episode" Junaid said while everyone nodded in agreement because if naksh have foul mood its better to stay ten steps away from him otherwise like a hungry lion he will pounce on you .

"Okay byee guys I have meeting now ...see you guys" Rishabh said and soon everyone dispersed leaving maya , vansh and tia and Shashank.

"Keerti do me and my kids a favour and make your husband eat something . That brat didn't have anything accept three cups of coffee since morning . I tried making him eat but he is being a worse than Krishi . Rohail is suffering since morning due to his temper and poor guy too need some rest from his temper for now. Use your wife card and give us rest for sometime from that jalaad " Maya said in huffed tone and eating her food while vansh laughed at her irritated mood but soon sealed his lips getting famous maya glare.

"Don't worry I will make him eat . You take rest for a while and clear his schedule for few hours "keerti said as she picked her phone and bag while maya smiled gratefully .

Bidding everyone , she pulled out her phone and called robin and asked him to send naksh lunch to his office . She informed her senior about going home due to some emergency who nodded and gave her permission for few hours .

The elevator pinged on the top floor where her husband office resides. The top floor was specially dedicated to the people working as senior management .

As she stepped out she look at the guards standing at their respective places while she for the first time look at the area . At the left it was the chairman office i.e her father in law office . Then in front in the corridor , it was vice chairman i.e her husband office where he was working.

She went towards the receptionist who was busy talking with someone on phone and busy writing something.

" Sir I am really sorry I inconvenience but Mr Singhnia Singhnia week schedule is already full . I can't make appointment on such short term basis ....I know " the receptionist was talking over the call while keerti waited for her attention .

"Excuse me"Keerti tried gaining her attention but she was extremely busy with the call and jottling down the points . She waited for few minutes but seeing the no end she moved towards his cabin and saw his assistant working .

" Is naksh inside I want to meet him ?"Keerti said pulling out her phone asking robin about lunch and look at roahil who was looking at him with confusion .

"I am sorry mam but I don't remember if there is any appointment left for today as I have cancelled all . Mr Singhnia have cancelled all the appointments for today as he is extremely busy with work . I can scheduled you appointment tomorrow or day later" Rohail said extremely confused as he look her who was having a employee id card around her neck and calling naksh with his first name . Its been week since he started working with him and saw this lady for first time .

"I can't let you go in for now . Can you help me with your name so that I schedule your appointment with him and let him know" Rohail said nervously taking out his notepad and picked his pen while keerti smiled at his sincere efforts .

This guy was pretty much reminding her about her earlier days when she joined the company how nervous she would in front of everyone and would be stammer in every time . She was glad having her friends specially vansh who used to tag around her like a leech and irritate her hell out making her somewhat feel good .

"Okay . Its Mrs Keerti Naksh Singhnia " Keerti said with smile and look at rohail who nodded and wrote something but soon his face paled and his jaw dropped and his eye widen like he have listening something horror .

"What?? I am really...sorry maám I didn't knew about it ...I have just started this job and if by chance sir knows that I stopped you he will fire me . He is really in bad mood today and I don't want to lose this job . I am really sorry maám but please don't say this to sir . please maám ...pretty please" Rohail started blabbering while keerti smiled .

"Hey ...don't worry I won't be complaining about you to my husband . Your job is safe from my side atleast and you were just doing what you were told . Now can I go and meet my husband or you are going to interrogate me further."Keerti asked with playful smile while rohail nodded with a embarrassed face and confused face .

He look at the women in front of him who was wearing a simple white palzoo with a light brown kurti with little white handwork on it with matching  white duppatta. Her hairs were open and her face had minimal bag . No one could even point out that she was billionaire's wife and wife of prince of Udaipur .

He have seen many other rich women but this women wasn't even close to them in looks and behaviour . He only knew his boss was married and always thought that his wife would be some rich spoilt brat who would have created ruckus here if he had stopped them but this women was far behind his thoughts expectation .

"Maám I am really sorry I going out of line but can you show my your id proof because I can't let you inside like this...you know what I mean"rohail said just wanted be sure as he love his job more than anything but h can't let anyone claiming his boss wife like this . What if she is just a mere employee. Keerti smiled at his innocent face and pulled out her phone and show him a picture which was taken during their wedding reception in which they both dancing in each other arms .

"I hope you can now let me in and believe I am his one and only wife"keerti chuckled while rohail smiled and nodded . She was about to go in when Andrew came with bags of naksh lunch and greeted keerti .

"Make sure no one disturb him during his lunch . Your boss need rest for few hours and you too have your lunch and have some rest . My husband can be handful sometimes" keerti chuckled while rohail laughed and nodded . Keerti took deep breathe and holding her bag and lunch bag in one hand , she knocked the door and turned the knob when she heard a faint voice of her husband "come in" .

It was her first time after her wedding she was visiting her husband's office . Her eyes roamed around the office and admired the beautiful interior . The whole office was in shade of crème and white . The whole office was adored with beautiful antique items , polished shelves and overall it was luxurious . The interior designer really did a great job in creating this place. Her eyes went towards her the huge glass wall in front of her which was showcasing the beautiful skyscrapers of Mumbai city .

"Rohail get me file of Singfly group and also the ..."Naksh said looking up but stopped in middle looking at his wife standing in front of him admiring his office.

"What are you doing here keerti" Naksh asked as he stood up from his seat and moved towards his wife who smiled at him and raised her hand showing him his lunch bag .

"I brought you your lunch . According to whole office, you are being in foul mood and as maya said you didn't have anything so I came here " keerti said smiling putting the bag on table and pulled out plates and bowl . Before he could say anything she pulled him by his arm and made him sit on couch and served him .

"I am hungry keerti now . Leave this here I will ..."Naksh said and tried to agure but soon shut his mouth as his wife started feeding him with her hands .

"You are having just coffee since morning and on the top in hurry you didn't have your breakfast properly and now you have guts to say you are not hungry. I am seriously thinking to control your coffee consumption . Its not good for health" keerti started scolding him and while naksh smiled at his wife blabbering who was scolding him like she scold Krishi and simultaneously feeding him too.

"What you said to your senior then if you are here"naksh said taking the bite of cumcumber salad because as far as he remember except of keeerti senior he didn't inform anyone as he wanted him to be in his behaviour with her .

"I said I am going home for few hours as I have some emergency and he agreed" keerti said smiling while naksh smiled and shook his head at his wife antics .

" Is something wrong ?? Why are you looking at me like this" Keerti said as she handed him a glass of water and wiped her hands with tissue and look at him who just smiled but she soon gasped as he pulled her in his lap and latched his lips on her kissing her.

Her eyes closed down on its own as she felt his nipping her with his own after a long time . It been a weeks since they have kissed and a sudden craving to kiss overpowered her . She arms wrapped around his nape pulling him closer while his hand pulled her closer by her waist making her completely straddling his lap. She moaned as his hand squezzed her waist tightly and played with her tongue . They both parted away after few minutes as panted as they tried to catch their breathe .

A blush adorned her face and her cheeks flushed as she realise the position and was about to get when he pulled her closer to himself and hugged her close making her rest her head on his chest . She too snuggled in his hold and closed her eyes trying to control her breathe and smiled as she felt him kissing her forehead . Her gaze went towards the pictures on the wall nearby and taking a clear look , a smile crept to her lips as she saw beautiful pictures of their family placed there .

She smiled as she felt her husband arms wrapping around her waist and smiled as he snuggled more in her neck hugging her close . Putting her head on his chest snuggling closer she continued admiring the pictures . Her smile widen as she look at the beautiful family pictures in which they both were smiling with a laughing krishi in their hands one from their sangeet cermony .

"By the way maya was telling me you were tensed since morning ?? What happened" She said as she looked up and look at him who just layed his head on the headrest of the couch and pulled her closer to himself .

"Nothing we were about to launch our new product in retail sector in Singapore but someone have plagarise the designs and announced their launch just a month prior to our launch ." naksh said playing with her fingers while keerti sighed and nodded as she didn't knew what to say.

"I must go now . Leave me" She tried snuggling in his hold but in return he just tighten his hold on her and pulled her more closer. She sighed and tried to move and glare at her husband who glared at her back and soon they both brust out in laughter at their childish behaviour.

"Naksh I have to go down ..chodein na. "keerti said after few minutes struggling in his hold while naksh sighed and look at her .

"What stay with me for sometime . You said na you will be back after few hours so till then stay with me" naksh said laying on couch and pulling her on top of him . Circling his arms around her shoulder , he hugged her closed and smiled as she rested her head on his chest and snuggled closer in his hold .

"Naksh what if someone come"keerti said probing her chin on his hold while naksh smiled and picked the remote from the table and pressed the intercom button.

" Yes Sir"rohail said from another side .

"Don't disturb me for next few hours and don't send anyone inside until I say" Naksh said while keerti's eyes widened as she listened his words and heard him cut the call .

"Why you said him that "she shrieked as she hit him on his shoulder while naksh look at his wife who face turned red and angry expression covered her face .

"What wrong did I said . I just said don't disturb me for few hours . That's it . Whats wrong in that " naksh said while keerti scowled at him .

"What will he think of us . The way you said it sounded more like we are going to do something dirty so he shouldn't disturb us" Keerti said with embarrassed face as she thoughts about different scenario about what rohail will be thinking and failed to notice her husband amused and teasing face.

"You want us to do something dirty Mrs Singhnia" Naksh said pulling her closer while keerti eyes widen and blush coated her cheeks as she realize what she said .

"If that's you want I am more than ready to comply your demands . How bad husband would I be who don't complete his wife demand right" keerti blushed and looked down in embarrasement as she look away from his teasing face.

"Shut up "she hit his shoulder who gwaffed in laughter and pulled her more closer and ran his hand in her hairs .

"Shit ..god I just remember now . Wait a minute" naksh said and pulled out of her hold and stood up while keerti look at him confused as she look at him who was searching something in the drawers . She look at him as he came with few papers in his hands and sat beside her .

"I need your signature in these paper" Naksh said as he forwarded few bunch of paper while keerti look at them confusingly as what they actually were. She sighed as she look at the paper and look at them again . They have already discuss this enough and now again he came on same track .

"Naksh I am not signing these. We have discussed with enough naksh . I don't need any share in this empire . I have everything , a loving family , a lovely daughter and most important supporting husband . Then why these.." Keerti sighed as she look at the legal papers mentioning about her share in naksh's properties .

"I know we have discuss this and pretty much know that you have your own share of investments too but no matter its my responsibility to be sure that you have everything what you deserve. "Naksh said as as he took hold of her hand in his and explained his point of view.

"These are the papers of the joint bank accounts under our name . You can spend however you want without even asking me . I don't want you to ever think of asking me to buy something . Do as you like and as about your salary and investment , invest it under your name or krishi's name as I did . You can even give these to your parents , it won't be a issue"naksh explained as he pulled out the joint bank account papers while keerti heart swelled considering his heart .

Unlike others husband he didn't have any problem with giving her money to her parents . During her first marriage , her father business was going through rough patch and even Karthik too wasn't into business which lead to a huge monetary issue in the family . She tried asking Aditya to help her parents when her in laws scolded her for not use these money for her parents and their benefit instead save up for their future child .

They didn't saw who needed it but they were planning for someone who isn't even exisiting .

"These are the legal papers of the investments, property and shares of singhnia empire under my name which states whatever that is under my name which is shared equally between us in 1:1 ratio. "naksh said putting the legal paper in her lap .

"Just for my satisifaction just sign these documents" Naksh said pulling her closer to himself and look at her who was sitting silence at her place staring at the papers.

"Keerti ..I asking something" naksh said titling her chin up with his thumb and was surprised to see tears in her eyes. What did he said that made her cry? How foolish he is to make her cry just for daam papers. He just want to her have equal rights in whatever he owns , nothing else.

"You don't consider me as gold digger right ? I don't want these naksh . I just married you at first for Krishi as I wanted to be a mother nothing else but slowly and steady we came close and I started liking you . I didn't married you for these property or shares . I am happy .."she bursted out telling whatever she felt as during their early alliance all relatives had this thought that reason of marrying a rich person was her intention behind his wealth and money but no one realise the reason for marrying was a little innocent girl who for the first time in her life called her mumma .

Her all thoughts took backseat when naksh pulled her closer and made her look at him . He sighed as he rubbed his hands on his face and look at her .

"Kisne kaha tumko yeh ?? itni faltu baatein sunne ya sochein ka time kaha se aata hai ( Who said you this ?? Where do you get time for thinking such rubbish things )"Naksh said while keerti wiped her tears and shook her head .

It maybe not a big deal for him but for her it is . From the environment she came, societal thoughts and relatives taunt made a huge impact on herself . She never discussed with him as she was scared . Deep down she knew their class difference didn't bothered anyone in their family , but she was scared of what if .

"Keerti listen to this carefully. This is our relationship . It will work how we want not on mere thoughts of some people . They can think whatever they want because in end it you and me who have to life together . During our first meeting I have made myself clear I don't have any problem with our class difference otherwise I wouldn't have married you on first place. I just wanted a lovely wife and mother for my daughter who can complete my family and take care of my family members and you have completed that empty place in my life beautifully . Then why are you giving importance to what others think . Let them" naksh said kissing her forehead and making her rest her head on his shoulder .

"You won't ever think like that right"keerti asked looking at the papers and him trying to get rid of insecurities that surfaced her mind .

"You are my wife and krishi's mom so I think its my responsibility to providing to spoil you and I don't want anyone opinion in this . And never put this thought in your mind again because it never came into my mind at first place"Naksh said wiping her tears while keerti nodded with little smile.

"Now smile and sign these"Naksh said while keerti smiled and signed the paper where he told her too.

" I will be go now" keerti said after sometime looking at the clock which indicating a hour since her arrival.

"Why let rest for few hours. I will handle your senior . Just stay with me"naksh said laying down and pulling her on top of him while keerti eyes widened in disbelief looking at her husband who was working his ass off few hours ago and now want to sleep .

"You sleep I will go "keerti said struggling in her hold but naksh sighed and pulled her closer completely caging in her arms making her huff.

"Just stay for few hours and let me rest . Lie down even if you don't feel sleepy" naksh said as he rested his head on her shoulder at a comfortable spot while keerti sighed and her hand made a hand towards his hairs running her fingers in them making him sigh in relief .

She smiled looking at his relaxed face as he fell into slumber and kissed his forehead taking god for him . She was glad taking this second chance in her life, taking this second chance of fate . 

 I am trying my best to update as soon as possible . Many of you are waiting for ved and ishika story and scenes and that wil come in next few chapters . Ayush and samaira fans sorry to break your hearts but I won't be writing their story in this . Maybe a new story for them . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 45.1K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
157K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
28.9K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...
337K 40.3K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...