I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51

12

7.3K 449 144
By Nulho1

Cale sat quietly as the others watched Cale intently.

"Cale, you look thin. Are you eating properly? And where's that black hair bodyguard with you last time?"

Ron and Hans stood behind Cale without saying anything when Eric asked.

"He has other work that I ordered him to do."

Cale looked at the food on the table that was some distance away from him.

"Hans, get me that honey-roasted chicken. I want to eat it. I'm hungry."

Hans bowed respectfully and immediately went to get the food.

No one disputed because Cale was an omega.

“Young master Venion Stan enters the gate!”

Hearing that, Cale looked toward the gate, and his eyes met Venion's.  Neo was behind him looking around.

Cale put his hand under the tablecloth.

-I'm fine!  I said I'm fine!

Cale petted the shaking head of the black dragon to calm him down.

'No wonder he didn't come in by himself.'

He was sure Neo also wanted to cling to the strong so he could save himself.

But somehow, he felt goosebumps when he saw Venion.

'Don't talk to me.'

Cale picked up the glass of water in front of him hoping that Venion would not come near him.

Venion walked passed Cale without greeting him.  That made Cale feel relieved.

But Cale did not see Venion's lustful smile that gave Neo the chills.

Neo held Cale's shoulder.

“Be careful of young master Venion's actions.”

That's all Neo whispered before walking away as if nothing had happened.

"???"

Cale was sure that Venion suspected him of being the one who took his black dragon.  But he wouldn't really hurt him, would he?

There was no reason for Venion to harm him as long as he didn't know about the black dragon.

Venion didn't even greet him.

Ron's gaze at Venion became super cold as if it could silently kill Venion.

"Here, young master."

Hans placed the grilled honey chicken that had been neatly cut in front of Cale.

"Thanks."

Cale picked up a knife and fork and ate quietly.  The other Omegas were also eating quietly like Cale.

"Your highness-!"

The gatekeeper shouted before stopping.

Everyone raised their eyes as the royal family entered the gate, strutted along, and stopped at the highest point there.

Alberu, the crown prince smiled at all the guests there.

"Welcome-"

Gasp!

Alberu's words came to a halt when he heard the gatekeeper gasp.

“Young master Taylor Stan enters the gate!”

The gate once again opened.

A man sitting in a wheelchair and a priest entered the place.

'They have arrived.'

Cale smiled under his hand as he put away his pocket watch.

.

.

"Sorry to come uninvited like this your highness."
"Sure. I hope you're not mad I only sent one invitation to the Stan household."

The exchange of words went on for a while and then Taylor and Cage finally sat down beside Cale.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taylor Stan."
"Hi~"

Cale just nodded as if he didn't know them.

There were a lot of people who wanted to talk to Cale, but Cale's bodyguards kept them from talking to him at all.

Well, what they wanted to talk must about is political marriage.

Cale had no intention of getting married when he was already pregnant without the father.

Alberu from afar looked at Cale curiously.  As a noble, Alberu loved to find weaknesses in people who would talk to him.

Cale Henituse who was famous for his rudeness and Ill-mannered, didn't even show signs he was an omega, suddenly showing the world that he was an omega?

There must be something fishy to think about.

And the awkwardness that he would often see was Cale frequently placing his hand on his stomach.

Well, it's a little weird to throw food under the table, but nobles always do it at parties because there's the food they don't like, but they have to finish the food on their plate.

'Is he pregnant?  I'll have to check later.'

.

.

“Cale, let's greet his highness.”

Cale nodded and stood up from his chair following the three.

Choi Han, who was on a fairly high tower, could see the party clearly.

He did not want Cale to get hurt just because of a moment of negligence.

"Ahhh! Our northeastern region's nobles! I've been waiting to talk to you guys!"
"Really!? We are flattered to hear that!"

Eric, Amiru, and Gilbert spoke politely and took compliments very well.

Alberu turned his gaze to Cale and smiled.

He reached out his hand and Cale shook it.

Alberu touched his veins.  As someone who has elf blood, he can feel life is better than normal humans.

Dup, dup.

Alberu sighed internally because his guess was correct.  He could hear another heartbeat from Cale's heartbeat.

Why would someone who really likes to drink suddenly stop drinking?  It doesn't make sense when you think about it.

"It must be hard for you coz everyone knows that you are an omega. But I'm sure you can handle it. You also look very good today. I can't wait to see the male omega will dress like you from now on."

Alberu's bright smile at those words gave Cale the chills.  Though he was quite flattered by Alberu's compliment on his clothes.  He designed the dress himself because all of the Omega's formal suits have corsets.

'He knows.'

Cale knew Alberu knew about his pregnancy.  It was because Alberu was staring at his stomach.

'How did he know?'

Cale started to panic.  Alberu would not let go of someone when he had a weakness in his hands.

The Henituse family has a lot of money.

'What should I do?  There's no weakness of the crown prince in the novels...'

-Human, why did this person whom the crown prince said dye his hair?  Even his eyes were colored. But, it's not dragon magic! What it is!?

!?

Cale's panic subsided.  He also smiled brightly.

'Good thing I have a black dragon with me today.'

If Alberu found out about his pregnancy, he also knew that Alberu didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

'Got your weakness!'
"I didn't have much trouble. I'm glad no one will stop me from doing whatever I want after this. Colors are starting to light up my dark life now."

Ron who heard that sighed softly.

'Right.  Colors brighten up his day now.'

Hans and the other 3 also felt sorry for Cale.

'Dark'

That word made Alberu break out in a cold sweat.

'Does he know about me or is he just talking?'

"After seeing the sun of the Roan kingdom, I can no longer sleep at night thinking about your beauty. When darkness covers the world, I will always remember the long history of this kingdom."

Alberu's smile cracked slightly.

'I'm sure he knew and warned me.  How could this bastard be trash?'

Cale brought up the history of Roan's kingdom which made his successor have blonde hair and blue eyes.  It made it clear that he knew about Alberu's magic dye.

"I'm glad to hear that from a free-spirited young master like you."

Both smiled and both understood what that smile meant.

'Keep it a secret or I'll leak your secret.'

Cale wanted to take a step back, but he stepped on Hans' feet, making him fall.

!?

"Cale!"

The others were worried because they found out about Cale's pregnancy.

Thumbs.

Alberu caught him because he was in front of him.

He also couldn't let Cale fall because he found out about Cale's pregnancy.

Badump.

'!?'

Cale immediately walked away.

"Forgive me, Your Majesty."
"Yes, no problem."

Cale's ears turned red and immediately retreated.

'What happened?  Why did it feel comfortable in the crown prince's arms?  It was a nightmare for me though.'

Crack...

Choi Han's eyes were shocked when he saw Cale's ears turn red.  His hand crushed the wall without him noticing.

'Why is Cale-nim making a face like that?'

.

.

The banquet ended well and Cale gave Amiru a bit of advice about the Naval base and returned to the villa.

He immediately met the doctor for a check-up.

He just lost a lot of blood and had to attend a ceremony.  Of course, Ron would send him straight to the doctor.

Especially with Cecil's disease in his body.

'I'm fine though.'

Cale just looked at the doctor who was not tired to check him.

"It's strange, even when you bleed, you're fine."
"Should I not be okay?"
"No. It's good that you're okay."

Cale let out a low sigh.

"Doc, if you feel suddenly comfortable with someone, what does that mean?"

The doctor adjusted his glasses.

"That means that person is your partner."

!?

Cale and Choi Han who was outside the door to guard the door were shocked to hear that.

"Bu, but... I don't want to marry him..."

Cale immediately rejected that.

"Why not?"
"Of course. Who wants to work for all their life?"

The doctor raised his eyebrows.

'Is that person a farmer?'

Thinking like that, the doctor understood.  After all, Cale was a noble.

"Then there's no need. Since there aren't many omegas around, they can be comfortable with the aura of an alpha. You just match the aura, that's all. Whatever, it's better if you find someone you love."

Hearing that, Cale felt relieved.

Cale opened the door to leave but did not look ahead.

"I'm leaving now. I'll be back if I need anything."

Bump.

Without even looking he knew whose hard chest his face hit right now.

"Why are you Infront of the door?"

Cale asked annoyed as he rubbed his nose.

"I just arrived."
"Mmm..."

Cale walked over not paying attention to Choi Han's reasoning.

"......."

The doctor who saw Choi Han's face which seemed to be possessed by a ghost decided to just look at the newspaper.

Choi Han walked up behind Cale.

'That person is your partner.'

The word kept playing in Choi Han's head.

He couldn't hear anything else after he heard that word.

He knows a lot about the pair.  All omegas have it.

Choi Han's brain was thinking about Cale, that was smiling together with Alberu in a wedding dress.

'No... That can't happen.'

Cale stopped in his tracks.

"What's wrong with you? Is something wrong?"

Cale was confused when he saw Choi Han's pale face.  What kind of thing would this powerful bastard be afraid of?

It made Cale nervous too.  Is there an enemy that is difficult to fight?

If Choi Han couldn't beat him, what about his?

Ah...

Choi Han held Cale's hand.

"???"

Choi Han opened and closed. His mouth looked hesitant to speak.

“Cale nim…”
"Yes?"

Cale smiled crookedly waiting for Choi Han to speak.

"P, please don't marry the crown prince!"

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ellen: Wow! If you're not getting the hint yet, you were so stupid, Preggo Cale.

Preggo Cale: Huh?

Leon Cale: But, it's not his fault. Choi Han should just say he likes him.

Clopeh Cale: Yeah. Everyone knows we are dense if it is about feeling.

Ciel: Yep.

Preggo Cale: Why did he like me? Don't say such bullshit. Even he liked me, that just like for a friend and no more.

Ellen: ..... (How can you see that as a friend relationship!?)

Leon: Just give up. But, you know, some bestie don't like their bestie getting married cause they can't play like when all of them is single.

Clopeh: Right... Don't come near me. *Point sword at Ellen*

Ellen: Tsk...

Preggo Cale: (What's wrong with them. I'm not dense.)

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3.6K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
137K 8.8K 63
In this Fan fiction Cale henituse, Kim Rok Soo, And Cale Barrow became the triplets of the henituse household, what if there was drama inside the sai...
17.3K 1.3K 27
Cale was similar to himself-Kim Rok Soo-in an assortment of things, but his reactions were not of someone who had given in. No, they were of someone...
324 21 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...