Insatiable Headcanons (and On...

De LocketOfSecrets

Your favorite yandere boys (and girl!) from the Insatiable series. What makes them tick? What drives them cra... Mai multe

How they react to another flirting with (Y/n)
Why they fell in love with (Y/n)
How they show their love for (Y/n)
How they prefer (Y/n) to show her love
How they smell
How they tend to (Y/n) when she's sick
Pet Peeves
Their kinks
Their Talents
Their Naughty Fantasies
Their Relationship With Their Family
One-Shot: A Summer Mountain Lake Trip
Favorite Clothes On (Y/n)
How They Torture or Deal With Their Enemies
Who they would have a threesome with
Pet Names
How They Would React To An "Altercation"
Their Children
Their Birthdays/Zodiacs
What They Would Do For (Y/n)'s Birthday
Kazuki's Fluff Alphabet
Family Businesses
When (Y/n)'s Mad At Them
Their Reactions Towards Losing
Oneshot: The Mandatory Beach Episode
If (Y/n) got pregnant from another man
How They Would React to a Surprise
How They Would React To (Y/n) Being Pregnant
What animal would represent them?
If (Y/n) Proposed To Them
What are their biggest regrets?
Their Appearance
How would they react if (Y/n) topped them?
What They're Like When They're Drunk
Kazuki Hirasi/Hoshino: Better Deaf Than Dead
Kazuki Hoshino/Hirasi: Gentle and Sweet
Ichiro Hirasi/Hoshino: Sweet and Savory
Akari's Animation
The Serious Argument
Happy, Happy Halloween
Kind of Music They Like
Vice: Sora x (Y/n) x Yamato
Who's Submissive Again? : Takuya x (Y/n) x Akari
Course of Actions They Would Take After Discovering (Y/n)'s Captor
Nicknames For Them
The Babysitting Battle
Chibi Hotaka
Bastien Akahito's Animation
Their Mothers (on a scale of 1 to10)
Their Fathers (on a scale of 1 to 10)
Narahashi and (Y/n)
There Can Only Be One Winner
Oneshot: Deity

Orion x (Y/n) x Kota: A Sunflower And A Rose

832 22 8
De LocketOfSecrets

(Y/n) was very excited about January 4th. Every year, not only was there a massive party to celebrate the birth of one of the - if not the most - powerful person in the world, but she got to see him happier than at any other time. He always gave a bright and wide smile and hugged her arm so tightly while snuggling against her. Orion's birthday had only recently become one of his favorite events of the year, particularly because the younger girl made it a point to give her undivided attention to him.

In fact, he was so excited about his birthday that year he had even canceled most of his usual festivities just to be with her. He made sure that they would do whatever she wanted and that he could take his time to enjoy it. Of course, he didn't think as far as figuring out what to do for the day, but he figured the younger girl knew him better than he did anyway. The entire week leading up to his birthday, he had been anticipating the moment he could see her again.

She was so busy with her job, after all. Not that he blamed her! It was admirable for her to work so hard, and the few times he had seen her work, he couldn't deny the attractiveness of her confidence. She was really, really confident, too. After taking a high-ranking executive position for the Akahito family, you would have to be. Orion blushed whenever he thought about it. She was so mature.

As the (h/c) haired girl entered the palace grounds, the nearby servants gaped at her presence. Many began to chatter about how excited their prince was going to be the moment he set eyes on her. Of course, his love for her was well-known, and many were glad for it. He had gone through so much, after all, and now he was healthy enough to go outside whenever he wanted and even start carrying out his royal duties. Most attributed the change to his love for the younger girl and vice versa as though it were a fairy tale, not that it was untrue.

"(Y/n)!" Presley beamed, greeting the girl with a low bow of the waist, "You came early. I'm sure his highness will be thrilled!"

"I thought I'd surprise him. Since I was in Athain, I even brought some of his favorite ramen for him. Would you happen to know where he is?"

"Ah...," the coral-haired male chuckled nervously, resting his hand on his sword's hilt, "He had another guest come by earlier, so he's been spending time with them for a while now. They should be in the east wing. I'll lead the way..."

The younger girl looked around as they moved through the palace. Everything was all done up to celebrate the orange-haired male, no doubt something his mother arranged for him. Of course, considering the tired look in Presley's eyes, he had a hand in it as well, but whether or not the boy's father had dropped by was anyone's guess. He was probably too timid to do so, thinking his son a prince before his child. Still, it would have been nice for Orion to have a surprise like that. She would have to give the man a call.

"So? Who decided to drop by the palace? Since you called them a 'guest', I'm guessing it's not Zuki or Ichi. Not Rei either. Maybe Akari? They're good friends."

"Ah, well, he's...in all due honesty, I wouldn't call him a 'guest' as much as he is an uninvited child. But...his highness seemed excited to get along with him. The only issue is that I'm fairly certain our 'guest' is scheming something. You will tell me if he tries something, won't you? I can't have anyone get in the way of his highness having a great birthday!"

"You worry too much," (Y/n) chuckled, watching as the chief of staff blushed in shame, "but, yes, I aim for the same thing. You should enjoy today, too. You weren't planning on working during the party?"

"Well, actually..."

"You weren't, right?"

Under the weight of the girl's forceful words, the coral-haired male shrunk. He chuckled nervously, putting on a clearly pressured smile. Regardless, now he couldn't stand by and watch but join and enjoy. Last year, he had only focused on making sure the party went smoothly than enjoying it with Orion. If he got one day a year to relax and participate in such activities, she would have far preferred it to be the boy's birthday.

As the two of them approached the room that the orange-haired prince and his companion were staying in, they could clearly hear tons of giggles emitting from the room. That was one hint as to who the guest was. And when Presley knocked on the door to announce the (h/c) haired girl, the next hint was the ruckus that ensued. It sounded like a mob of high-pitched birds had invaded.

"Hey, wait - Y-Y-You have to give it back! Quick!"

"No way! I just tried it on!"

"B-But (Y/n) - I can't let her see me like this!"

"Why?! What's wrong with it?!"

"Presley's going to be mad at me!"

At the sound of that, the coral-haired male opened the door without the prince's permission, prompting the two inside the room to completely freeze. That allowed both Presley and (Y/n) to rest their eyes on the sight of a switcheroo in progress. Orion sat on the floor, tears beginning to well up in his eyes. That may have had something to do with the effeminate clothing he wore. A pink sweatshirt that only went down to the top of his stomach, short pink shorts, tight black and lacey stockings, matching accessories, etc. The only thing that was missing was the earrings, but that was because the orange-haired male didn't have his ears pierced, or so she assumed.

And though the answer to the mysterious guest was quite obvious at that point, the (h/c) haired gave a long sigh before gazing over to the superstar. He pouted at her display of disappointment but gave a bright smile when she looked at him, modeling the priceless articles of clothing he wore. The pink-haired male seemed rather proud of the treason he was committing, obviously in the know about why he had done something wrong.

"Y-Y-Y-Your highness!" Presley stuttered, eyes going dizzy from the shock he had received as he tried to figure out what to do, "I-I can see your s-s-s-stomach! Y-You'll catch a cold!"

Panicking, the coral-haired male rushed to grab the blanket out from under Kota's feet, prompting the clumsy male to fall flat on his face. He was only lucky he was on the bed anyway so it didn't hurt, but he did continue to huff. The young man attempted to throw the blanket around the prince, but he shrugged him off with an embarrassed whimper. Orion seemed to think he could hide if he put his hands over his eyes, but it only made the former captain of the guard obsess more and more over his well-being.

"What did this ruffian do to you, your highness?! I will have him - "

"You can't throw me out!" the pink-haired male declared proudly, pointing to the veil over his mouth and the beaded circlet on his head, "I am the prince of - "

"Kota, shut up before you get killed," (Y/n) wisely suggested, finding her hand being guided to rest on his cheek.

"Don't I look nice?"

"Yeah, your head will look great put up on a pike outside if you keep this up. Give Orion his clothes back. You can't trade him an outfit worth twenty dollars for his thousands of years old silks and jewels."

"Twenty?! Everything I wear is designer though?"

Huffing, the pink-haired male began to strip in front of everyone, uncaring of who saw him. It really wasn't any of his concern if the orange-haired male or his servants stared at it. Although, Presley very quickly put his hands over the boy's eyes to protect him from the sight. Soon enough, the two were given back their respective outfits, the younger of the two gazing at the ground with red cheeks and a heart full of shame. The other one, however, stared at the prince's circlet, no doubt wanting the priceless stones all over it.

"Presley, Kota's an idiot, so please let it slide this time," the (h/c) haired girl sighed, watching as the male struggled to accept her request.

"I don't see the problem! Oreo wanted to try my clothes and I wanted to try his. It wasn't like I snatched it off of him. Besides, I was gonna give it back."

"That's not the issue here. Everything Orion's wearing is something from ancient times. All of the gems were touched by their Goddess and the silks he's wearing were blessed in the Sun God Sect's temple. They were made only to be worn by Vethelan royalty. You wearing them is beyond treasonous and spits in the face of their beliefs. You probably pressured Orion into switching anyway."

The orange-haired boy flinched before hiding his face. He frowned at that, fidgeting with his thumbs. As Kota opened his mouth to refute her statement, the younger male gave him a pleading look to quiet him about the issue. After a lot more scolding, mostly by Presley, who had to be pushed out of the room by (Y/n) for his worrying. Regardless, after some time, the three of them were finally able to talk normally.

After she had thoroughly scolded the two of them, harsher on one than the other, she extended her arms, a shy Orion sneaking into them. He gave her a tight hug, squeezing her quietly while she pet his head. And though Kota was pouting, he still accepted a kiss on the cheek from her. That was really all it took for him to stop being a grumpy brat. Well, grumpy. He would always be a brat.

"Happy birthday, Orion," the girl cooed, peppering kisses all over the male's face, "I missed you tons and tons."

"Me too," he grumbled, resting his head on her shoulder while eyeing the ramen she carried with her, "You're gonna stay the whole day, right? No matter what?"

"Of course, baby. Just you and me. We're going to have fun today."

"Mhm! Lots and lots of fun!" Kota interjected, hugging the two with a bright and mischievous grin, "In fact, I've already figured out where I wanna go! And it's gonna be shopping!"

"That's right. What exactly are you doing coming here, Kota? Last time I checked, you and Orion aren't the best of friends. Besides, you did know I would be coming here just for him, right? That today Orion gets all my attention?"

"See, I thought about that, and I thought and thought and thought...and I came up with the idea that Oreo and I should be friends! I wanted to see why Master Gensai likes him so much. Maybe if we're friends, he'll like me, too. And we are friends now, right, Oreo?"

The orange-haired boy blushed at the sound. Nodding happily, he held his hand out only for the older male to gawk at it. It took the (h/c) haired girl for him to understand it was a Vethelan form of greeting, much like a handshake in his country. Either way, Orion seemed happy enough to have a new companion to keep him company, and (Y/n) wasn't against her boys getting along. In fact, it was nice to see it. If only some of the others would try to branch out as they did.

"So," Kota grinned, pulling out his sunglasses and sliding them on with a wink, "Shopping, it is."

"Wait, but Orion - "

Despite her protests about the younger male having the day to himself, the boy in question followed along after the superstar. As such, since Orion wanted to go shopping as well, she saw no harm in letting the two bond. As they drove to the store the pink-haired male had supposedly picked out himself, he regaled the very naive, very impressionable prince with his life as a superstar.

Of course, since he had no filter, most of it was indecipherable curses or lewd remarks about the simplest of things. If his cousins were there, or even the strangely protective Sora, no doubt Kota would be mincemeat. And though the sheltered orange-haired boy was obviously quite embarrassed by what he said, hiding behind his hands, he was nonetheless compelled to listen closely to it. His contentedness also lay in the fact that he got to lay on the (h/c) haired girl's lap.

Every now and then, he would gaze up at her with shimmering eyes to which she would reply by stroking his soft cheeks with her thumb. At that point, he would stammer and go dizzy in the head with adoration that he would hide behind his sleeves and recover only to repeat the process again and again. Nonetheless, he would still find the courage to nuzzle into her lap. He was strangely brave that way.

"I wish my birthday was every day," he mumbled, not expecting Kota to reply to it.

"But then you wouldn't get (Y/n) to yourself. It's not like she would stay with you the whole time."

"Kota!" the girl scolded, finding the male sticking out his tongue at her.

"Well, it's true. You're always spending time with Mr. Ceo and Master Gensai. And they milk you dry, sunshine. Just how much energy do they have anyway? Ah, but my point is that you never give us pretty boys the time of day. Big cocks aren't everything, you know, and - "

"You do know you're talking about his cousin, right? And also, can we...maybe not use that kind of language in front of a Vethelan prince?"

"And that's another thing, you like never ever give the poor guy any sex, but when it comes to anything else, you guys all spoil him too much. He's not a baby. So let me do him a favor," Kota smirked, giving a dark look to the younger male before motioning a certain gesture to him, "Oreo, honey, your cousin has a massive cock thiiiiiiis big. You know what a cock is, right? It's - "

"I-I know...what that is."

(Y/n) bonked the pink-haired male over the head. Why he insisted on talking about Kazuki in that way, she had no idea. And how he knew, she also didn't know. It wasn't like the blonde would ever show private areas of his bare skin to the superstar. Then again, considering how much time Kota spent with Sora, it was highly possible the latter passed on the information. That was a frightening thought.

To be frank, Kota had two moods. He was could be extremely cute and docile. And though it's 90% an act, there were a few moments when he could be compared to the innocence that Orion had. The other mood he was in almost 24/7 was him being extremely lewd and/or lecherous. There were times when he could be both, but he was always the one you didn't want him to be when you needed the other the most. Times when Orion was around were a common example of that, and when the orange-haired boy's cousins weren't around, she was the only one that could protect him from the vulgarity.

"We're here," the older male hummed, putting on a mask to hide the lower half of his face and matching sunglasses, "Maybe we can find an outfit to finally get you some, birthday boy!"

"T-That's really not necessary."

"Oh, you know what...with an outfit like that, you're going to drag in all sorts of unwanted attention...But we don't have any change of clothes right now, so you're just gonna have to run. If I get swarmed because of you, I'm dragging you down with me, 'kay?"

"Yes!"

Following the pink-haired male's (bossy) instructions, Orion quickly ran into the boutique that his new companion had picked out for him. It was relatively quiet, no one in the store except for the employees, and there were hardly any people around outside. The moment they entered the store, the blinds were shut as well, leading (Y/n) to draw conclusions about how long Kota had been planning to usurp Orion's birthday. Regardless, since the male in question was rather excited about being there, she didn't say anything yet.

"Ladies, I'm here," Kota beamed, removing his face wear and letting out a heavy sigh, "Thanks for the setup! We'll spend loooots of money, 'kay?"

"'Kay," the employees all replied before gawking at the sight of Orion outside of the palace.

The boutique didn't seem like it was all Kota's type. He usually liked very high-end clothes that cost a pretty penny. And while the shop was pretty pricey, it wasn't anything compared to his usual shopping deficits. The younger male was very interested in the clothing, however, probably because he was too sheltered to have ever gone shopping for clothes himself. It was also a habit for Vethelan royalty to be dressed and clothed by others rather than themselves.

Orion was at a loss because of this. He wandered around a lot but didn't quite understand how it all worked. As Kota was busy looking at his own style of clothing, he could only look nervously at the (h/c) haired girl, hoping she would pick up the hint to help him. She chuckled gently at his naivety, extending her hand for him to grab onto it, something he did very eagerly, both of his hands squeezing on one of hers. He looked up with doe-like eyes and bashfully smiled, even more so when she kissed him on the forehead.

"What do you want to try on? Something casual?"

"Can I try...something Athainian? Like you?"

"Mm, I don't think this is an international store. It's mostly Vethelan, but that's good. You suit it well. Let's look at yellow and brown. You look best in those colors, I think."

"I do? Ah, I'll look!"

Determinedly, the orange-haired male moved his hands away from hers to sift through the racks of clothing only for him to come to a realization a moment later. Looking down at his hands, he whimpered. It wasn't long before he attached himself back to her, keeping one of his hands interlocked with hers. He received a pat on the head for that, earning him a fantastic moment of praise. Orion really liked being rewarded like that.

"I found some stuff for Oreo, too," Kota announced, holding up a few of his choices for the prince, "What'd you find?"

"Just a few things. I never thought this would be a problem, but he's so small, it's hard to find anything that actually fits him."

"You would think the royal palace could afford to feed their crown prince, no? Or is he picky?"

"No, he'll eat anything. And if we're looking at his father, it's definitely not genetic. It might just be a problem with his health."

"I'd eat!" the younger male declared before blushing and becoming much quieter, "I-If you fed me...I'd eat more."

"Mm, you really are sly, Oreo!" Kota giggled, giving finger guns to the prince, "Akari was right, huh? If you want something, you get it."

"That's not it; I -"

"Right, right, let's go get you changed. Let's see if you can model, too. It'd be a waste for the world if that face couldn't be put on display."

Obediently following along with the whim of the older male, Orion was pushed into the changing room. Although he put up a fuss about not holding the (h/c) haired girl's hand, he accepted it when she claimed she was sitting right outside of it. Occasionally, he peeked his head out to see if she was still there before blushing and darting back in. Kota didn't approve though. Every time he did that, the pink-haired male would pull him back in and keep changing him, the orange-haired male unable to do it properly himself.

"Wow!" (Y/n) beamed, clapping as the orange-haired male modeled the third outfit of the day, "Super cute! I knew yellow would suit you."

The more she complimented him, the more the male became excited about showing off the next outfit. She took countless pictures of him, making him want to impress her more and more. Her praise was making him drunk, too. With a dizzy head and a quickly beating heart, the male rocked from side to side in bliss. It continued for a while just like that, Kota proving pastel pink and magenta worked on him, too. Then again, it was hard for Orion not to look absolutely radiant even in the worst of clothes. Regardless, when Kota pulled out an outfit he had been dying to see on the male, the younger male gave a shriek, followed by the sounds of protest and wrestling.

"Orion?!" the (h/c) haired girl called worriedly, standing up from her seat, "Orion, do you need help? Are you okay? Should I - "

"I-I don't like i-i-it!"

"You're such a liar! You're checking yourself out in the mirror. Go out and show (Y/n) already!"

"N-No! I want to take it off! H-Help me? Please, before - "

Worried at the sound of what was clearly Kota bullying the weaker male in some shape or form, the younger girl couldn't resist entering the dressing room. However, she stopped in her tracks almost immediately. Once again, Kota was standing just fine, but Orion was on the floor, covering himself desperately. And she could see why, but she couldn't find it in her to scold the pink-haired male for his choice that time. Instead, she just stared.

"Sunshine," the older male purred, giving a nice pose for the girl, "What do you think?"

It wasn't beyond Kota to wear lingerie at all. In fact, he probably preferred it to regular underwear and it was just as well. She definitely didn't mind the sight, quick to reach out and touch him. As if putting on a show, the male gave a loud sigh, leaning into her for more stimulation. He also kept his eyes on the trembling orange-haired male with a wide smirk, sticking out his butt and pushing his hips up submissively.

"The choker's a nice touch," she mused mindlessly, slipping her fingers underneath the fabric before yanking him towards her.

"Mm, I know how much you like tugging around Akari on his leash. I thought I could do better. What'dya think?"

At the exchange between the two, particularly with (Y/n)'s unwavering eyes on the pink-haired male's body, Orion felt a flicker of envy. Relaxing just a bit, he moved his hands away from his chest, allowing it to be seen. Puffing his cheeks up just slightly, he wiggled a bit to get her attention, but the moment she looked over at him, he froze. Again, incredibly shy at the prospect of her looking at him in such an outfit, he teared up, shaking a bit.

Even as she knelt down to get on his level, he didn't make eye contact with her. In fact, he squeezed his eyes shut, scared of being in such a vulnerable state. That only made things worse for him, however. Considering his already sensitive body, when she reached to first touch his cheek to comfort him and then down to squeeze his behind, he gave a gasp of surprise. Whimpering, he narrowed his eyes and tried to cover his chest again, but was met with a short yet passionate kiss.

"So back to the palace already? Or...here?" the pink-haired male teased, his eyes darting to the full-length mirror in the dressing room, "I can't help it if my sunshine wants to make us a dripping mess as soon as possible. Aw, what should I do?"

"Kota."

"Yes?" the male replied in a honey-sweet chirp.

"You do know you're going to be punished, don't you?"

"...Uh oh."

The entire car ride back, Orion fidgeted, a bit uncomfortable with the lingerie the younger girl had coerced him into still wearing. Further still, she stroked his thigh, making him burn up and breathe in heavily. Whining, he tried to keep sane by resting his head in the crook of her neck, but it was of no use. The moment he tried to scoot away to calm himself down, she would pull him in and kiss him, including her tongue in a skillful manner. He held tightly onto her shoulders but had no mind to refuse it, whining in her mouth.

The male was then dragged inside the palace along with the humming pink-haired male. Pushed onto his bed, the orange-haired male squeaked, wondering what he should do to prepare himself. However, he was surprised when the (h/c) haired girl's attention turned to Kota instead, stripping him down to his newly purchased lingerie. The pink-haired male was caressed all over, (Y/n) squeezing here and pinching there to make the older male gasp and exhale repeatedly. She was particularly attentive to his already dripping member, running it up and down with her skillful fingers.

Kota arched his back with soft grunts, licking his lips as if expressing his hunger for her touch. Orion watched as the girl pinched at his nipples, something the male seemed to enjoy very much, seeing as he would squirm and go weak in the knees. He was even more reactive when she chose a spot on his shoulders to suck at, leaving marks all over him. Whining, the younger male squirmed, gazing down at his own length with a bright red expression. Hiding his face in a pillow, he looked back up with a frown. That was a punishment?

"(Y/n)," he called quietly, not expecting her to turn over to him, "I-I want to be punished, too. Please."

"Really?" the girl chuckled, staring at the boy as she pulled Kota's tongue out of his mouth to lick at her fingers, "It's okay, baby. All you have to do for me is touch yourself. You can do that, can't you? Just like I taught you last time."

"B-But - "

"Just enjoy the view, Oreo," Kota moaned, his voice a bit muffled as he eagerly slicked the girl's fingers with his saliva.

"...that's not fair...it's my birthday."

As the pink-haired male continued on with his order, the (h/c) haired girl looked around the room before smirking. Pushing him to the ground in front of the window, she left the male for just a moment, letting him adjust. With his bare nipples pressed against it, the winter's cold nipped at him, making him tremble and drool just a bit. And when (Y/n) returned with toys, his member twitched, dribbling more and more.

Pouting, Orion lazily ran his finger up and down his length, not wanting to have to do it himself. He wanted the girl he loved with all of his heart take his body as she liked just like what she was doing with the pink-haired male. It wasn't like it felt the same for him to hold his own member than it did for her to. Still, he watched the two, hoping he could at least get a kiss after she was done with the superstar.

"Ah! Mm!" Kota moaned loudly as the girl began to pour lubricant all over him.

Orion then went bright red as he watched her slip a finger into the male's...hole. She made slow but impactful strokes, adding one more finger and then two more to make the pink-haired male tremble and cry out in pleasure. Especially as she found his special spot, rubbing against it with great friction, he panted like a dog in heat, lowering his behind to the ground to get friction against his member as well. However, immediately, he was met with a harsh slap to the behind, making him give a drunken-sounding whine.

"Mommy!" he gasped, receiving another spank that was even more forceful, "Ah!"

"Keep your plump ass up, Kota. I want your hips up, too. Let me see your hole close around me."

Parting his plump cheeks apart with her free hand, Orion watched as the (h/c) haired girl went even harder into him with her fingers. Giving him yet another smack, Kota trembled violently, throwing his head back before she pressed it into the window. Each thrust sent his nipples to press more against the window. The thought that someone could see him made his member twitch more, but it was most impacted by the rubbing of his favorite spot that made him drool incohesively. He then squeaked in surprise as his legs were forcefully pried further open.

"I know you're more flexible than that, brat. You need to impress me if you want to feel good," the (h/c) haired girl scoffed, tapping the male's leaking member with his favorite dildo, "So, what would you like? Your favorite toy or for mommy to milk your cock real good?"

"Mommy's going to let me choose?" Kota questioned, turning his eyebrows up in ecstasy.

"That's right. Show me what a great ass you have and I'll make you feel good."

Eager to earn a reward, the pink-haired male showed off his body as best as he could. His flexibility helped with that easily, letting him arch his back attractively and use his thighs to highlight his hips. Even as she squeezed at his ass and slapped it with an impressed hum, he held his incoming climax, wanting desperately to be ravaged.

"Does mommy like this brat's dirty body?" he asked eagerly, moaning as she spread his hole further.

"Of course. It's my brat's dirty mouth I don't like. So, what would my brat like?"

"The toy! Do it hard! I want to be full, mommy! Make me cum lots and lots!"

Smirking, the (h/c) haired girl removed her fingers from the male before rubbing the dildo between his gorgeous cheeks. However, to his surprise, she did not insert it. Instead, she opened his mouth and slid it inside, chaining his hands behind his back before pumping vigorously at his length. Rolling his eyes back in his head, the male didn't mind that either, but, obviously, it wouldn't have been much of a punishment if that was all there was to it. As Kota felt himself going over the edge, she suddenly stopped, making him whine. That was when she slid a toy he hated over his member, making tears appear at the corner of his eyes.

"Now my brat's nice and quiet. Be a good boy for once and stay quiet while I give my baby his reward."

"Edging?" Kota gargled, not discernable to anyone but him, "Mommy!"

"Mm, Orion, sorry to keep you waiting. Were you jealous?"

The orange-haired male trembled, his own length beginning to drip at the stunt she just pulled. He was a bit grateful that he wasn't going to be punished now, but, if he had to be truthful, he wanted to try it as well. Still, as the younger girl locked lips with him, his mind completely shifted to (Y/n) instead. Giving a brief moan as she deepened the kiss, he tensed up, completely unaware of her lustful gaze.

And as she slid her hand under the fabric, he suddenly recalled he was wearing lingerie, too. She tore off his clothes before gawking at him in the innocent-appearing yet still sexy garments. Though it left a lot to the imagination, it suited him nicely, giving him a feminine appearance to match his gentle features. Gazing at the bedside table, she grinned, grabbing a rose from its vase and placing it in his hair. That was much better.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, baby," she smiled, caressing the male sweetly.

"Ah, wait, not there - Ah!"

Orion squirmed as the (h/c) haired girl began to toy with his nipples as well. He moved his hips a lot, trying to stop the weird sensation, but, weirdly enough, when she leaned down to suck on one and pinch the other, he felt good. He felt really good. Whimpering, he tried very hard to keep the noises inside of his mouth, not wanting to be heard. However, it was obvious he really enjoyed being licked.

"Now, let's see...you're weak here," the girl mumbled, proceeding to whisper in the male's ear.

He shivered. The vibrations she made sent shivers down his spine and it was even more intense when she began to lick at one of them. Combined with strategic caresses on the bottom of his ear, when she nibbled gently on him, he squeaked so much he hiccuped. Though she took a moment to let him recover, he was far more embarrassed about the response, continuing to burn a bright red. Especially when she flipped him around did he panic. She ran her finger down his spine slowly before attacking the small of his back, an area she knew aroused him greatly.

"Here too," she chuckled, sitting down on the bed before motioning him to sit on her lap, "You look excited enough, don't you think so?"

Blushing, Orion refused to answer but ended up doing so anyway when he whimpered at her touching his most sensitive area. Running her thumb along his tip, she rubbed aggressively, the male unable to support himself. Instead, he panted heavily, resting his forehead on her shoulder as she teased him a bit. Her attention then ran to what the lingerie he wore advertised most. He had a behind that rivaled Kota's, something that made her want to subject him to the same treatment. However, there was one major difference between the two, mainly being Kota was a brat whereas Orion was not.

"You're a good boy, aren't you, baby?" she questioned, sliding her hand down his back to squeeze at his behind.

"Ah...yes?" he murmured, unsure of how to respond or really of what being a good boy meant, "I love you very much."

"That's right. Me too. So tell me what my good boy wants today?"

Continuing to grope at his ass, the (h/c) haired girl bit down on her bottom lip. The things she would do to him if he would let her. Mindlessly, she moved her thumb inwards, grazing the male's hole. He jumped profoundly, squeezing tightly onto her shoulders before shaking his head back and forth quickly. Clearly scared, he gave a pleading look to the girl, but it only made her want to subject him to it either way.

"I-I just want a kiss."

"Good boys don't lie. You know that isn't what I meant. How does my good boy want to cum today?"

Unable to answer out of sheer embarrassment, Orion blushed and tried to hide in the crook of her neck again, but it was rather futile. As she couldn't take not touching him any longer, the (h/c) haired girl pushed him onto the bed facefirst. He squeaked in surprise as she tugged him back, parting his cheeks to have a clear sight of his entrance. She then began to pour the liquid lubricant all over him for easier access.

"Ah," he cried, tears forming quickly, "It's cold and it feels gross! I-I-I don't want to, (Y/n)! I-I want a k-kiss!"

Grabbing onto his chin, the girl pressed a passionate kiss against the male's lips, heeding at least one of his pleas. She then pressed a single finger against his entrance, making him shiver and shake like a scared little deer. When it slipped in, she felt much resistance, obviously because the male wasn't used to such activities. He bit down on the pillow she gave him, crying as he tried to put up with it.

"It's okay, baby. You're doing so good," she murmured, kissing all over his back, much to his enjoyment, "You already took one finger. What a good boy. I'm going to put in another one now. Relax a little, baby."

"Wait - I need more - Ah! - kisses...first..."

Orion's voice faded as the (h/c) haired girl tried to put another finger in. It was already tight enough with just one, but if she wanted to get him to finish with just his behind, he needed at least two. That was when Kota stood up and knelt down in front of the orange-haired male. As the latter helped the former by taking the toy out of his mouth, Kota assisted by pulling the younger male in for a kiss.

"Relax," he shivered, his member still twitching for the younger girl's touch, "Close your eyes and kiss me, okay? It'll feel really good."

Hesitantly, the younger male nodded, and (Y/n) attempted to slide in another finger again. He squeezed his eyes shut, leaning forward to kiss the pink-haired male in an attempt to take his mind off of it. As the finger slid in, however, he cried out, his behind twitching along with his member. With more tears forming, he squeezed his eyes shut, but as she moved them along his insides, he began to moan.

She found his special spot rather quickly, rubbing against it quicker and quicker while he cried, not used to the pleasure. Even as Kota kissed him passionately, Orion could only open his mouth and let out gasps and whines. It then came to a point where he rubbed himself against the bedsheets to climax, but (Y/n) was mean. She held his hips up to prevent that and focused on rubbing at his insides with speed and massaging one of his nipples. Kota took the other one, making the orange-haired male begin to cry out in pleasure.

"No, it-it feels too good. I-I-I can't...Mm, please! I don't want - "

"Should I stop, baby?"

"N-No!" the male shouted before blushing brightly and thinking of what Kota would say, "I-I want to cum. Please let me cum...M-Mommy?"

"Alright, Orion. Are you ready?"

"N...No - Ah! K-Kota, no!"

The pink-haired male pulled in the younger boy for an incredibly passionate kiss, his cuffs acting as a necklace for the prince. In doing so, he also attacked his nipples harder, the orange-haired male feeling something welling up inside of him. His stomach tightened and he gasped for air, his member twitching and pulsing desperately. Nervously looking back at the (h/c) haired girl, he continued weeping in pleasure.

"I...It feels wei-weird, mommy!" he alerted her, thinking something was wrong, "Th-There's something - "

"That's right, Orion. It's your reward, okay? Don't hold it back and cum lots and lots for us."

"W-Wait, I - Mm - Ah! - No!"

(Y/n)'s hand moved from his right nipple to pump at his length aggressively. She had never been so tight around him and as she stroked a spot inside of him, his hole tightened and his member stretched. As Kota kissed him and as (Y/n) stimulated him from both areas behind him, he cried and cried before throwing his head back, mouth open wide to allow drool to seep down his jaw. His eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a high-pitched whine along with his cries as finally, he experienced a mind-shattering orgasm. His juices went everywhere, soiling the bed, and he collapsed in the younger girl's arms, but he had never felt so good.

"You did such a good job, Orion," she cooed, resting him on her chest as she stroked him lovingly, placing kiss after kiss on his face, "Did it feel good?"

"...m...i-...u...ah."

"Can't talk?" Kota giggled, "Say, sunshine, can I suck him off right now? I-I bet he's so sensitive he'll cry even more - "

"I'm not going to let you overstimulate him right now. He needs to recover for a bit. Don't worry, Orion. I'll take good care of you until you're better."

Whining, the orange-haired male sunk himself in between her breasts, squeezing her arm tightly. The poor thing was absolutely exhausted, but when he looked up at her, he had a look in his eye that begged for more later on. Of course, at the time being, he was panting heavily and sweating something fierce, but that was alright. Petting his head lovingly, she nuzzled him, intending to give him a more gentle reward for his good job.

"K-K...s," he mumbled, trying to form a coherent word.

"What do you want, baby?"

"K-Kiss..."

Chuckling, the girl lifted his head to place a loving kiss on his lips. He seemed to manifest enough energy to accept and return it but soon flopped back on her chest in exhaustion. On the other hand, Kota waited with heavy breathing of his own, giving a desperate look to the younger girl. She huffed playfully before removing the cock ring from his form. Immediately, he sat on the other side of the bed, spreading his legs as wide as he could - which was quite the distance and gave an impressive view.

"Watch me?" he begged, beginning to pump his climax out of him, "Mommy, watch your brat touch his cock!"

Exciting himself with the sharp eyes of the (h/c) haired girl, Kota moaned lewdly, doing so as loudly as possible. He loved putting on a show like that for her. To display all of his bare body to her, loose lingerie hanging off of him while he desperately attained an orgasm. It would have been even better if she recorded him. Cheeks pink with blush and body dripping with sweat, he narrowed his eyes before looking back up to his sunshine. She knew what he wanted.

"I've never seen such a bratty whore," she chuckled, using her foot to help him jack off, "and this turns you on, too, doesn't it?"

"Mm, I love it when mommy touches me."

Humping her foot desperately, the male then lifted it, licking it all over with a lewdly skillful tongue. His member tightened and tightened as he did so, (Y/n) gawking at her personal slut milking himself of his juices. And when he found his own climax, he let out a high-pitched moan, adding a few more pumps to proudly show how much had come out. He then collapsed on the other side of the (h/c) haired girl, demanding her attention, too.

"I wasn't planning on letting you finish," she mentioned, teasing him, "You really need to behave yourself, you little brat."

"Ah, why bother if I get this kind of treatment?" he giggled, finding a kiss placed on his forehead as well.

However, Orion once again managed to gain the energy to pull the girl's lips to his head as well. Pouting, he refused to give up the attention he worked hard to earn which only made the other two chuckle at him. Nonetheless, (Y/n) stroked his hair until he recovered, helping him wash up before the ball. Presley had worked so hard for it, after all, and everyone was looking forward to it.

"(Y/n)," the orange-haired boy mumbled, holding on tightly to her hand with both of his, "I-I want one more kiss."

"You can have as many as you want."

"T-Then...we can do that again...? If I want...? Or - "

"Only if you beg me."

"Okay!"

"No, that was a joke - Orion!"

The Vethelan prince ran off shyly into the ballroom, leaving Kota and (Y/n) to walk after him. She could only chuckle nervously and massage the bridge of her nose with her fingers. The poor boy had gone through all that and he was still as innocent and naive as ever. Well, it was for the best. At the very least, it was a memorable birthday, right?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

159 12 12
This is a fanfic of Yandere Simulator, but from the perspective of two fictional rivals. Their names are Kuroda Michiyo and Ichika Sakurai- they bot...
17.6K 287 26
Bye wtf was this I'm discontinuing this 😭 - Cursing warning. Yandere, angst, comfort, n stuff is included. Yes, I take requests. It gives me somethi...
73.6K 2.8K 76
(Y/n) woke in a room without her memory, knowing only what she was told by a redhead who was incredibly dedicated to her. She was told her family and...
770K 4.3K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...