Don't Go (Oli Sykes)

By bmtharemylife

After many years of waiting, the time has finally arrived. Nicole and Josh, her best guy friend, were going t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
SEQUEL

Chapter 39

754 26 8
By bmtharemylife

** Crimson's P.O.V. **

They are stared at me and thought. We all knew that it wasn't going to be easy. Not at all. We were all sitting down in the bus just thinking about what could be the perfect solution. Knowing Nicole I perfectly knew that it wouldn't be simple. After a bit Vic was the first to give an idea.

"Hey, we can maybe say the Crimson relapsed really badly and she needs Nicole." Vic said. Everybody stared at me. Relapsed? Wow, I haven't even dared to think about something about that until he brought it out.

"Yeah, it could be a good idea. However think about it, she used that same exact excuse to get Josh and I back together. She could simply think that it's all a plan." I said. They all shook their heads, even Josh.

"No, you wouldn't do that to her. She knows that, she knows how touchy you are, especially when it comes to you. You wouldn't say something like that to just get her here, if you, or one of us, said something like that it would be the truth." I stood up suddenly, and Josh slightly jumped.

"If you think so fine, I'm going to use the restroom, all this sitting here has left me with a lot to digest and now shit out. In the mean time you guys can think of a way to grab her attention." I muttered sourly before turning and entering the bathroom, closing the door behind me. My hand trembled as I locked it.

Everything started to get into my head in that moment. Every single stupid mistake and everything that went wrong. Like how I cheated on Josh, how Nicole just left us all, how I overreacted on stage, how I haven't paid that much attention to my friend, how I got mad at her when Oli told me about her new scars. I felt stupid, I'm only good at fucking things up, nothing else. I opened the cabinet under sink and found what I needed. I can't believe it, we were just talking about this a few seconds ago as a plan. Now here I am having the blade in my hand. I knew I didn't have much time before they would start getting suspicious. I dragged the blade a few times and rinsed the blood away. I got a towel and made the flowing stop.

Once I was done I went back out of the bathroom however towards the bunks. I looked through my bag and found some extra bracelets. I got them and put them on to cover my new scarred wrist. I went back to the living room and sat down next to Josh. I noticed that he was staring at me however I pretended not to notice. I didn't need to stress out or some super long monologue about my behaviour. I instead decided to go back to business.

"So? Anybody got any ideas to get our friend and maybe still somebody's girlfriend?" I asked.

"We thought about having a video where we are all, or well almost all, present. You will be the only one missing from it." Nicholls said. It sounded original and interesting.

"I like the idea, what will you guys be saying in the video?" I asked.

"Well, first it's going to be Pierce The Veil and they will have some personal message for Nicole at the end adding something about you, then it will be Bring Me The Horizon, without Oli also personal message. However there will be Jordan saying stuff about you not being ok, then it will be Josh alone and he also will have his personal message and will start saying on how terrible you are and you did something really bad, then it will be Oli and his personal message. Later when we upload it we can ask all our fans to tag Nicole to get her attention and so she will have to see it" I nodded in agreement. 

"I like the idea, it sounds great. This plan can actually work." I said in excitement.

"C'mon let's go get this video done." Oli yelled. We all got up and ran out of the bus as Jaime grabbed a camera. I faltered just the slightest and Josh noticed, but didn't miss a beat. He grabbed my arm (the one i added more bracelets onto) and dragged me after him. I bit back the tears as I felt a stinging sensation.

** Nicole's POV **

** Later **

I was sitting down next to Ethan as we were watching Scary Movie 4. My phone started to continuously vibrate. I took it out to check what the fuck was happening. I was receiving so many notifications on instagram. I felt confused since I didn't post a picture recently. I opened it up and saw they were all tags from one post. It was a link to a youtube video saying to please watch it and tag me to it. I turned and saw Ethan looking at me and had paused the movie.

"So, what is it?" He asked me.

"I don't know, it's a post to a youtube link asking everybody to tag me and to watch it." I said, I looked over to the user and noticed it was Pierce The Veil that posted it. It must have been some video to convince me to go back or something. "Nevermind I'm not watching it, we can go back to the movie." I said. He looked at me concerned.

"Wait why? It could be something important since everybody is tagging you, at least watch it." He said. I sighed

"The thing is that Pierce The Veil posted it, it must mean that the video is made to convince me to go back to them and how they need me there. I don't want to go back and I don't want to watch the video. I don't want to have anything to do with them, even though it wasn't their fault. I just want to be left alone for now." I said. Evan looked at me disappointed.

"Hey, you even said it yourself. They didn't do anything wrong. Just because it asks to tag doesn't mean that if you watch the video you will have to go back. You can just stay here, but at least watch the video. You can watch it with me if you like." He told me. I slowly nodded and clicked on the youtube video. Pierce The Veil appeared on the screen and a faint smile came to my face as I saw their smiles.

"Hello, guys this is Pierce The Veil here. This is not going to be the usual videos we post we here just to talk about something important. Recently Nicole has left the tour for obvious reasons after a certain instagram picture was posted." Vic started talking. I rolled my eyes as I knew what the video was going to be about.

"Well, I just want to say that, we all miss you. You almost become like a little sister to me. You are part of the Fuentes family now." It was Mike who talked. I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, I miss my italian fan going crazy for our shows, I mean it was nice. Go pizza!" It was Jaime now and I laughed at the pizza reference.

"Jaime, Italy isn't only about food. Okay, like 99% of it is, but c'mon. Be nice here." Vic told him. I slowly shook my head.

"Anyway, in conclusion we all really miss you and we would love to have you back Nicole. Also, you need to check on Crimson, something bad happened with her." Tony finally said. Crimson? What happened with her? However before he continued Bring Me The Horizon came up the screen. Wait, what were they doing there? I also noticed that Oli was missing. I only sighed in relief.

"Hello, we're Bring Me The Horizon, or well 4/5 of it. Anyway, I just want to say that I miss Nicole and how she, even though is a girl, beat all of our asses at the Fifa tournaments." Nicholls started off. Wow, he actually admitted that I was better than him, that was new...

"Well, that's because we all suck you wanker. Well, it feels weird not waking up and having a super fan in our bus every morning now. I really miss you so much Nicole, please come back." Malia said.

"I know you may not be in the greatest state right now, but we all need you. I know the whole situation with Oli was pretty tough for you but we did nothing and we need you. I need a couple to make fun of." Kean said.

"Yeah, we all need you. However the person that needs you the most right now is Crimson. She's not great. She did some bad decisions. You need to come and stop her from doing more." Jordan talked now.

"Yeah, well Nicole pleaseeeee come back to us." Nicholls said. Once again they disappeared and was replaced by Josh's face.

"Hey Nicole, and everyone else. It's Josh, um, Nicole's friend and Crimson's boyfriend. Well, hopefully soon to be fiancee, but don't tell her, considering she's not here." I blinked in surprise. He was going to ask Crimson? When? "A-anyways-" I finally noticed that he had been crying.

"We really need ya back Nicole. Screw it, I need ya back! What happened to us three, the trio that let nothing rip us apart? The trio that spiked fear into everyone else's hearts? Where is that trio? Cause all I see are two thirds of the trio crying and one third missing... We need ya here Nicole, you're our glue... we aren't much without you. Crimson, damn, she's a mess without you... we really need ya back, especially Crimson, she really needs you back..." Josh took a deep breath through his nose, his eyes puffy and red. What the fuck was happening with Crimson? Then, his look he seemed sincere. I felt suddenly guilty about everything. Look at what I done. I thought the video would end there however one more person came up to the screen. I felt a hitch in my throat as I looked at him.

"Hey Nicole, I know you may not be that happy to see me on screen right now. However please, if only you left me explain. Hannah showed up unexpectedly and she just kissed me out of nowhere. I immediately pushed her off and yelled at her however, she planned everything so the kiss would be photographed. I'm so sorry Nicole, I wish I didn't bring you that much pain. I didn't want anything like this to happen. You were the best thing that ever happened to me, you got no idea. Now that you left nothing is stable anymore. I haven't slept at all last night for how guilty I felt about this situation." He said. He seemed a hundred percent honest. He didn't cheat on me, it was that bitch of Hannah. She tried to ruin everything between us and she even succeeded. I felt my eyes starting to get watery. I knew I wasn't going to resist that long. Then he started singing a song, not any song.

"Tell me that you need me 'cause I love you so much.

Say you'll never leave me 'cause I need you so much.

Don't go, I can't do this on my own.

Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.

I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight.

Don't go, I can't do this on my own." By the time he finished singing tears were flowing down my face. The Oli I used to know seemed almost disappeared. He was now filled with sadness and emptiness. Right before the video ended four words had caught my attention.

"Io ti amo Nicole." And then the screen went black. He loved me. He said he loved me. I felt an arm around my shoulder and I finally remembered that Evan was there next to me. I buried my face in his chest. Everybody seemed miserable, especially Oli, Josh and Crimson. Crimson didn't even show up in the video. What's so bad that happened to her? Should I really go back to check on her?

"I know, I'm not the one that should be talking and telling my opinions, but I honestly feel like you should go back, if not to talk with them then at least check up on this Crimson... she sounds like she really needs you... Also Oli seemed pretty honest in what he said. Maybe you just went to a conclusion to fast and didn't give him the time to tell his point of view. I really think you should go back to them." Evan said. He was right. Crimson needed me, Oli needed me they all needed me back. The only solution I had was to go back there and fix it all. I slowly nodded in his chest.

"Fine, I will go back. However please let me stay this last night here. I need to think about everything for a bit. That was a lot. Also, if it isn't too much would you take me back there?" I asked him.

"Of course I will. I totally understand, I'm happy that you believed Oli and you're willing to go back. You can really see that they all care about you a lot. Also before you actually leave from my life can I give you my phone number so we can continue to talk?" He told me. I nodded and handed him my phone. He punched the numbers in the phone and passed it back. He finally unpaused the movie and we spent the rest of the day watching the rest. I was finally going to have to face them all once again...

** I hope you guys liked the chapter. If you guys are wondering about this very short time I have given Evan to show up in this fan fiction, don't worry I have something stored up for him. Also, I have some news. Next Thursday I will be having my first appointment with a physiologist. I'm actually a bit nervous about it, however from now on I should be getting better so yeah. Feel free to give me any kind of advice **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 828 55
Oliver Sykes: rude, cocky, infuriating... the typical 'bad boy' rock star, and I got stuck third-wheeling with him when my best friend started dating...
7.3K 244 48
PART 3 OF A 3-PART SERIES. The sequel to 'Follow You' and second sequel to 'Don't Let Go'; a story about a girl who falls for a musician named Oli t...
42K 1.6K 57
MaryJane met a mysterious boy named Oliver. They both had terrible pasts but they soon bond with each other after a while. Eventually Oliver goes on...
25.7K 625 33
Hannah falls in love with rock star Oliver Sykes, but when there love breaks what will she become and will someone save her??