How Do I Tell You ||NamJin||...

By CLOUDVIIII

⚠️THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY DO IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION⚠️ ... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43

~*^🎃Halloween Special🎃^*~(early release)

139 5 1
By CLOUDVIIII

The night was dark and foggy and it was a season of scare and fright, October arrived not too long ago and Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung we're planning to go to a Halloween festival. They haven't been to one of years since and now they'd get the opportunity to. Hoseok at first was really anxious about it because he really disliked scary thing a lot. Meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung were kinda relaxed. Namjoon and Jin were ready to go. Jin drove to the festival in the middle of town waiting for the rest of them. Namjoon had on a little Halloween seasonal shirt on with some festive bat rings on his finger. Jin wore a pumpkin and skeleton shirt that paired with some black jeans and orange colored shoes. Jin also had some cute pumpkin sunglasses hanging onto his shirt.

By the time Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok arrived Namjoon and Jin got their bracelets for entry and saw the clowns and monsters walking around. They had a circus tent at one side and even a couple haunted houses walkthrough, those were Hoseok's enemy. Jimin had on a little bat headband on and he also wore a Halloween shirt to. Taehyung came in with a ghost like shirt that had some torn ends on the white shirt. His hair was even styled fluffy and curly in-front of his face. And lastly Hoseok wore a jack in the box outfit with a headband mini hat that looked trippy so as his pants. He wore regular black Nike shoes though and a long sleeve shirt.

"Why did I agree to this." Hoseok groaned shaking his hands vigorously.

"There no turning back now hobi, we gonna go have fun! Look doesn't it look cool?" Jimin said jumping around listening to the spooky music and the fog that spreader around the area.

"Mhhh yeah..... totally." Hoseok glared at Jimin and Taehyung was already excited with Jimin.

"Where should we go first?" Jin looked around at the different events.

"Hmm.. we could look around for a second then decide." Namjoon pointed out to the huge field.

"How will the food be made and taste? I'm hungry." Taehyung shouted skipping around in the little area.

"Taehyung it's a little too early to be thinking about food, we just arrived." Jimin crossed his arms looking at Taehyung who was being playful.

"Okay, firstly we'll go check out around while many people are here and it's dark." Jin said taking the lead watching confidently to the right. He was going to the first location he thought that would look nice. Namjoon followed him so as the others while Hoseok stuck beside Jimin looking around at the tall or short monsters. Some looked very gory and others looked like a zombie for a 8ft skeleton.
Hoseok was already getting the chills walking by some of the actors for the festival.

"Jimin! Jimin... look... what is that... IS THAT A CROWBAR?!?!" Hoseok nearly shouted before Jimin had covered his mouth.

Taehyung shushed Hoseok so quickly to the point that he nearly felt guilty doing it. Jimin rubbed his back and told him that it was just a costume and to don't show fear. Hoseok wasn't having any of it, he started into the dead soul of that monster until it looked away.

"Woah look they have a little prop room and a picture stand right here! Taehyung you go first." Jin said pointing at the sign that said Halloween Festivities with a skeleton and pumpkins around it. It was like one of those  wooden stands that you poke your head through but you're posing with your body. Jin counted down and quickly took the picture before moving on to the next person, Hoseok.

"There better not be nobody jumping at me... I swear.." Hoseok nearly prayed as he stepped behind the stand and did a quick little piece so pose. He was a little nervous at the same time till something long came up behind him that had a long white neck and a crippled body. Hoseok screamed and ran back covering his mouth shocked. Jin took the picture right away and the others laughed.

"That's not funnny!!! Look at that!!!" Hoseok explained pointing at the way it was standing. It had black hair over the head. Hoseok squealed and balled his fists behind Taehyung. "Please go awayyy..please pleaseee." He said in a baby voice shutting his eyes.

"It's like a skyscraper." Namjoon said looking at it.

"Hiii." Taehyung immediately waved at it before it walked off.

Hoseok took a quick breather before he stood back up and fixed his hat.

"Okay, next thinggg... could be this over here this building." Jimin pointed at the circus tent.

"Nooo... no what is that anyways.." Hoseok asked listening to some people scream behind them.

"We'll just figure it out Hoseok, it can't be that bad." Jimin doubted. "You look like the clown too."

Hoseok made a erm face agreeing a little. Jimin pulled his hyungs with him and walked to the red and white tent. As they got closer they could see more monsters and people in a little line waiting to go in. The expression Hoseok made was a little worried and he furrowed his eyebrows unsure.

"Uhhh is this a walkthrough— no no I'm not doing it I can't." Hoseok laughed nervously as he stood behind Taehyung.

"Wait wait Hoseok let's just do this one pleasee we'll be there with you." Jimin tried to encourage him to come face his fears.

"Jiminnn... look at the clowns- they're huge and scaryyyy." He refused to go. He shook his little hands feeling nervous.

"I'll make you anything you want if you go with us." Jin said eyeing Hoseok.

Hoseok had to think hardly about it till he finally gave in. "Ok... I swear if I..."

Little did he know that Jin was also kinda scared too and he didn't show it too much as he walked closer to the entrence. Namjoon held Jin's hand swaying it around.

Namjoon looked over at Jin and he took his hand swaying it forwards and backwards. "Are you scared Jin?"

Jin looked at him and shook his head. "What? Nooo I wouldn't be." Jin tilted his head to the side looking at the tent. "I'm not scared of no clowns."

Namjoon smiled and shook his head. "Okay, we'll see."

Jin quickly turned his head to him and pouted his lips. "B E T."

As they moved up in the line they were finally able to go in. The music was playing and Hoseok looked at all the creepy and circus decorations. He felt like he was in a bag nightmare but with his friends with him.

"Oh my gosh... what do I doo.... What do I dooo.." Hoseok whispered in a high pitch voice crouching behind Jimin. Taehyung looked around and saw a couple hammers and hanging colorful balls from the ceiling.

Jin walked ahead of the group and he looked around thinking it was a joke. "Look there's nothing here-."

A person in a clown outfit with a huge hammer in their hand soon popped out of the corner laughing looking at the others. Jin nearly bounced back and Namjoon caught him while Hoseok screamed swaying his hands till he crouched down to the floor. Jimin was already laughing and Taehyung rubbed Hoseok's back helping him up.

"I thought you weren't scared cutie?" Namjoon teased letting go of Jin.

"You can go infront then.. uhh I'm done." Jin muttered hiding behind Namjoon's shoulder.

"Hoseok it's okay get up." Jimin laughed nearly slapping himself.

"Noooo.... Nooo I gotta get out.." Hoseok complained.

"It just started hurry." Taehyung giggled. "Just close your eyes.

He shook his head disagreeing and he just staying behind Taehyung for the rest of the walk, he would never take the lead. They walked by a little tent and the room changed which it had gates around on both sides with different clowns banging on them making a lot of noise and talking with them. Hoseok covered his eyes and Jimin looked at some of them hugging himself. They looked pretty creepy from the original ones so they went out with this little walkthrough. They left the room with the gates and walked to the right and into a room of mirrors. Jin furrowed his eyebrows looking and he hugged Namjoon's arm.

"Hmmm how will we get out of this.." Taehyung wondered barley batting an eye at the jump scares.

"Noo.. Tae Tae they can come from any side..." Hoseok looked around with his shaken eyes scanning over the room.

"Follow me lead." Taehyung whispered hearing all the other laughs and screams of whispers in the distance.

They walked through the right mirror and Jimin stretched out his hand so that they don't run into any. He made sure that there wasn't anything but he saw a long hand reach out and Jimin pulled his hand back startled a bit. The others reacted the same and Jin shouted woah before looking at the clown. It was a bigger clown and it had a squeaky nose. It was mocking some words as it crept up to Jimin and the others.

"Uhh okay.. please help us out c-creepy clown." Taehyung spoken gripping onto Hoseok's long sleeve.

"This way boys..." The clown whispered pointing foward.

"Okay.... Okay..." Jimin said in a tiny voice walking past it closing his eyes.

They managed to get out of the mirror maze safely. They felt relieved from all the lights but Hoseok's heart was still racing. The last room was a little storage room and it had many old items and of course clowns. The room was a little dark and the floor, it had dirty and broken items laid around or in the corner in boxes. Jin didn't feel well about this room because he didn't like the feeling it gave him.

"Namjoonnn- this room is creeppyy." Jin pouted looking at the different objects trotting slowly.

"You'll be okay, right?" Namjoon teased once again.

"No no no no." Jin shook his head disagreeing.

His reaction made Namjoon laugh and they walked with Jimin and the others. A couple of jump scares and white flashing lights did give them a good scare, especially Jung Hoseok. He felt at least 5 times while inside the circus.

"Is this the end?" Taehyung peaked through the corner of a wide poll.

"I think so." Namjoon replied. "Jin come beside me you're not hiding anymore."

"Okay." Jin slowly got beside him and he locked hands with Namjoon.

"Imma go.." Taehyung whispered making a boxy nervous smile.

He walked towards a little hallway with the others behind him. There was an red exit sign above the door which Hoseok desperately wanted to make it to. They made it more than half way in the hallway till something dropped from the ceiling startling all of them. It was a prop clown that was hanging upside down with a prop water gun. Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin screamed tumbling backwards. Namjoon and Taehyung jumped and soon smiled laughing.

"Oh my gosh hurry get out HURRYYY!!!." Hoseok squealed walking with Taehyung quickly to the exit. They were finally left outside and Hoseok had to take a breather not wanting to look up. Taehyung laughed at him, Namjoon and Jin stood to the side and watched them while Jimin bent down to Hoseok's level.

"Are you okay?" Jimin giggled rubbing his back.

Hoseok immediately shook his head in fright. "I wanna go home..." he spoken in a little voice.

Jin and Namjoon giggled as they stood beside each other. Jimin helped Hoseok up and Taehyung looked around for any food stands.

"Look they have a churro stand nearby, and others over there." Taehyung pointed at the tented stands of food that they could smell from a distance.

"Okay. Let's go please." Hoseok responded.

€~*^*~€

They reached some of the stands out there and sat down on the table benches outside.

"Oh my gosh.. it smells better from hereee!" Taehyung sough. He really wanted some of those churros so he turned over to his other members that were talking with each other.
"Do you guys want churros?"

Jimin sat up immediately and raised his hand. "Yeah! Please! And Hoseok too, he's still.. a little flabbergasted, haha."

"Sure. I'll take large one. For me and Jin." Namjoon smiled.

"Okay, did anybody bring money?" Taehyung asked.

Jin looked at Namjoon and pouted his lips. "I didn't bring my wallet.."

Namjoon glared at Jin and crossed his arms. "Okay, It's on me today." He slid the 50 dollar bill to Taehyung.

"Thank youuu." Taehyung showed off his boxy smile and got up holding the bill with both of his hands walking to the churro stand.

"How would you rate your experience Hoseok?" Jimin crossed his arms leaning onto the table.

"No- never again. Did you see the last jumpscare?!! Yeah nooo." Hoseok denied Jimin's response and shook his head vigorously.

"So it's a zero out of 10?" Jimin giggled covering his mouth.

"Yes!"

Namjoon and Jin laughed at his response and teased him about his reactions.

"Wait but didn't you lie saying you weren't scared Jin?" Namjoon suddenly remembered glancing over at Jin.

"Scared?.. No I wasn't." Jin turned his head to him in a pout.

"Really? I could of sworn you were behind me though." Namjoon perked one of his eyebrows up knowing Jin was lying.

Jin covered his mouth and told him to be quiet. Namjoon shook his head and removed his hands from his mouth locking hands with him. "You lied, admit it."

Jin let out a sigh and tilted his head talking to him. "Okayy, I was but did you see the clowns in there? I mean I wouldn't blame Hoseok, I would of been scared too which I was but it was fun."

Namjoon and Jimin noticed how fast Jin was talking knowing he sounded frustrated but playful at the same time which made them smile.

"Okay okay haha.. I love you." Namjoon laughed.

Jin muttered it back and buried his face into his chest. Jimin smiled and then snapped a picture knowing they'd say something about it. He showed Hoseok the picture and they giggled at how cute they were.

Taehyung came back with four long and large churros, even the cinnamon sugar on the churros were visible and smelt delicious. "Here you go! Enjoy!"

Jin noticed how happy Taehyung was to get them churros. They did smell great though. He received the churro from Taehyung and sniffed it with his nose before taking a little bite. Hoseok and Jimin also received there churros thanking Taehyung right after.

"Woww these are larger than I thought, what else did they have over there?" Jimin asked taking a bite out of his churro.

"They also had little pretzels even churro bites, they're so many to choose from." Taehyung explained.

Jimin nodded satisfied with his answer. Namjoon took a little bite from the churro too and covered his mouth in pleasure as his eyes widened.

"Mmmh! This is so delicious.!"

"Right! It's amazing." Jin added.

The members enjoyed the rest of their churros and finished them fully satisfied and full from their snack. Many people were still out and it was 9:50 almost 10:00pm. The moon was still roaring and shining bright with the stars at night. They decided to go play some games at the festival and get little accessories there like little bracelets that were orange dark purple and black. They enjoyed their time there and all the things they did that night. All of them soon felt exhausted at the end they decided to go home after the long night.

"Thank you for the time today! I really enjoyed our time here." Jimin said with a angelic smile on his face.

"No problem!. I'm glad we did this today." Jin implied.

Taehyung nodded and gave Jin and Namjoon a hug. "I love you two!! I'll make sure Hoseok sleeps tonight. He'll definitely be my pillow for tonight haha."

Hoseok scrunched his nose squinting his eyes a bit at Taehyung's comment. "Ya, it was a once in a life time, I'll just stick to scary movies."

"I'll come back for the food." Taehyung admitted placing one hand on his heart.

"Okayy, please go home safely you three." Namjoon said holding Jin's hand looking at them all.

"Yes, you two! Get well rest when you get home." Jimin agreed.

Jin nodded and let out a little yawn feeling exhausted. Namjoon noticed his sleepy expression and he kissed his head rubbing his arm.

"Jin's pretty sleepy so I'd say goodnight now and sleep well."

"Okayyy! Goodnight Jin and Namjoon."  Taehyung said waving to them.

Jimin told them goodnight and also Jung Hoseok soon leaving out of the festival and to their cars. Namjoon and Jin walked to the car and got inside immediately resting back into the leather black seats. They both buckled up their seatbelts and Namjoon started the ignition hearing the car rumble and start up. Jin rested his head onto the window and crossed his arms making himself comfortable.

"Did you have fun cutie? You seem so sleepy." Namjoon looked over to him placing his hands onto the wheel.

"Mhm, yeah I'm finee. Did you?." Jin muttered in a low voice shutting his eyes slowly.

"Yes of course. What was the most exciting thing to you?" Namjoon asked looking in the camera on the screen of his car.

"It was.. probably the.." a yawn escaped his mouth interrupting him. "the.. walkthrough.."

Namjoon nodded listening to him slowly fall sleep. He knew that he was going to anyways so a light smile formed onto his face and he rubbed Jin's waist with his right hand checking the road one more time before backing out.

"Sleep well cutie." Namjoon removed his hand from Jin's waist and he placed it back onto the wheel driving out of the parking lot and on their way home.

Happy early Halloween and have a great weekend you guys!!! I couldn't wait to upload this so I finally finished and I started this like a week ago as a surprise. I hope you enjoyed! 🎃👻 —10/28/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 119 14
Kim Namjoon's hands are - just like the rest of him - old and wrinkled. His calloused fingers reach up and brush the long scar that runs down his rig...
537K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
53.1K 1.6K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
2.9K 110 10
Namjoon is the leader anyone would want and ever need. He is put to the test when Taehyung comes and asks for advice to the problem at hand. But what...