Saviour Complex (ser harwin s...

floraswp tarafından

‼️DISCONTINUED FOR NOW‼️ Azalea had a happy childhood with her brother and father in a small cottage far away... Daha Fazla

Introductions:
Chpt 1: The Azelas Across Kings Landing
Chpt 2: The Castle
Chpt 3: The Tourney
Chpt 4: Cake And Strangers
Chpt 6:Wedding Bells
Chpt 7: The Happy Bride
Chpt 8: The Wedding Of Witches
Chpt 9: The Wolf Cub
Chpt 10: The Good Wife
Chpt 11: Illicit Affairs
Chpt 12: Secrets And Passages
Chpt 13: The Darkness Of Vultures
Chpt 14: Dinner Time
Chpt 15: Justice!
Chpt 16: A Proposition
Chpt 17: The Calm Before The Storm
Chpt 18: Tension
Chpt 19: A Wedding To Remember
Chpt 20: A New Beginning

Chpt 5: Womanly Emotions

3.1K 162 30
floraswp tarafından

(Authors note: I will be changing some stuff in this story but i will try and keep to the original plot as much as possible)

The day after the queen funeral, the castle was silent. It was as if everyone was holding their breathe, dreading what was about to happen.

I got changed into a dress Rhaenyra had lended me and headed to Florian's room. "Come in" he said as i knocked on the door softly.

I walked in and looked around at his messy room. There was alcohol, clothes and swords all over the floor. "Wow. You've made yourself at home" i said playfully.

"They're not mine" he said with a small laugh. "You've had a maidens in here?" i questioned. Florian scoffed. "Sure. Let's say that."

I gave him a confused look as he changed the subject. "What are you doing today?" he asked. "I don't know yet... Everyone seems to be... Busy i guess" i said.

"I see why... Well i have plans if that's why your here" he said. "With who?" i asked taking a step closer to him. "A friend... He might be able to give me a job so i need to see him" he said.

"That's... Great" i said. A job? He's been here for two days and he might already have a "job". Florian saw the disappointment on my face as he gave me a smile.

"You'll be fine. Just venture the castle on your own today. You then might meet someone to talk to" he said. "I doubt it. But i'll try" i said with a weak smile.

Florian messed up my hair as he walked past me. I hated when he did that. And he knew it. I walked down the large castle stairs to see nearly no one in sight.

I smiled as the maids past me, but they didn't smile back. I then realised it wasn't just Rhaenyra and the king who were mourning, it was everyone in the kingdom.

As i tried to find something to keep me distracted, i began looking in the large rooms of the castle. I stopped in my tracks as i stood in front of the throne room.

I wouldn't dare go in there in a normal situation, but this wasn't a normal situation. The king was obviously not in there... Probably no one else would be either.

I opened the enormous doors as they creaked loudly. Before i could look anywhere else, my eyes landed on the people standing in the middle of the room.

"Oh my" i said with a gasp as i saw Rhaenyra and Prince Daemon inches away from eachother. They both backed away from each other when they heard me.

"I'm sorry... I should have knocked" i stuttered. "You shouldn't have come in here at all" Daemon said in an irritated tone.

I looked at the ground in embarrassment. "Azalea... This... This is Prince Daemon..." Rhaenyra mumbled. "Yes... I know... We've met" i said.

"You have?" she questioned. "We have indeed" he said giving me a death stare. "When?" she asked. My heart dropped as i held my breath.

I know Rhaenyra was a decent person, but if she found out i was eavesdropping on her father, i don't know what she'd think.

Daemon laughed as he realised how anxious i was. I shook my head gently as i pleaded him with my eyes not to say anything. "We met... We met... In the gardens. She was quite irritating so that's why i remember."

I exhaled in relief. "Thank you" i mouthed to him. Rhaenyra looked at us back and forth with a wary look. "I believe i should go see my father" she said coldly.

"I'll walk you" i said. "No. It's fine. I'll make it on my own thank you" she said. She gave Daemon a small nod and gave me a weak smile as she passed me.

I watched her leave as i sighed. "Is she alright? Did she say anything to you?" i asked. Daemon scoffed. "Gods... They were right about you" he mumbled.

I turned around swiftly. "What's that supposed to mean?" i questioned angrily. "Everyones been telling me you won't last a week here. You're to emotional. That makes you weak. That makes you prey" he said.

"I'm not weak" i said. "Sure you aren't" he said walking past me. I wasn't going to follow. But then i remembered how Florian treated me this morning. How this man is treating me now.

And how every man has been treating me since i got here. "Hey!" i exclaimed as i followed after him. He turned around with a large smirk on his face.

"You don't get to judge me. You don't know anything about me" i snapped. "I do know you. I've met many like you. They aren't around anymore. Can you guess why?" he teased.

"It's your family who's been treating me like shit since i've got here. Blaming me for my fathers actions. I've been trying to get you all to like me. That doesn't make me weak. That's just me trying to survive."

"Is that so?" he questioned. "Yes... That is so" i said. "Well get a grip and realise your not going to be liked here no matter what you do. You don't understand the full truth of what your father did. Your family is-"

"Why don't you shut it, you cunt" i spat.

We both froze as we heard a cough come from behind us. I slowly looked to see the King standing there with a blank look on his face.

I backed away from Daemon as i realised with all my anger that we were inches apart. "Your majesty" i stuttered as i gave him a small bow.

"Your one of Pegs kin i'm guessing, would i be right?" he questioned. "Yes... Yes your majesty" i said as i looked at the ground.

"Hmm..." he said as he walked away. My mouth fell open as i watched him leave. I could not tell if he was furious or impressed. How could i let this happen?

"I told you. If you show emotion it makes you weak" Daemon whispered in my ear.

I looked at him with a furious look on my face. He laughter echoed the halls as he followed after his brother.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. My first time truly meeting the king and he hears me calling his brother a cunt.

I tried to breathe slowly and not freak myself out. I ran back up to my chambers and sat down on my bed.

Maybe Daemon was right. Maybe i am to emotional. Maybe that's why i've been messing up ever since i've got here. Maybe that's why i won't be here for much longer.

I know i sound jealous when i say this but i envied Florian's life at this moment. He already has companions, a job and he's fitting in here better than ever.

Me on the other hand, i feel as if i can do nothing right. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. As i began thinking a million thoughts at once, i didn't even realise when i drifted off to sleep.

A couple of hours later, i was woken up to the sound of someone knocking at my door. "Come in" i called out as i began fixing my messy hair i had fallen asleep on.

"Miss, you have been summoned" one of the maids said. "Could you tell my brother i don't want to see anyone right now?" i asked.

"No miss... You've... You've been summoned by the King."

My stomach flipped. "He wants to see me?" i questioned. "Yes, miss" she said giving me an apologetic look.

I nodded slowly as i followed the maid to the throne room. "Right in there, miss" she said. I gave her a weak smile as i tried to prepare myself for what was about to happen.

I opened the large doors to see the King sitting on the iron throne. I walked towards him and bowed. "Miss Azalea Hightower" he said staring at me.

It wasn't just any stare. It felt as if he was examining me. "You must be wondering why you are here" he said. "Yes... Your majesty" i mumbled.

"I'll let you in on a secret. Did you know i have decided on letting Rhaenyra be the heir to the throne?" he asked.

My look of anxiousness slowly turned into confusion. "That's wonderful news" i said. It really was wonderful news, it was just strange to hear him say it.

"I have decided to make her heir to the throne because my brother is too irresponsible to be a good, fair king. Rhaenyra is the only option. But she does share the blood of the dragon.

The same as Daemon. And i have to say, that makes me scared. Terrified even."I nodded along even though i had no idea why he was telling me this. Viserys sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm rambling... But i saw how you handled my brother today. You left the man speechless. I don't think i've ever seen anyone speak to Daemon that way before... Which is why i have come up with a plan. A plan that will benefit us all " he said.

"What type of plan?"

(Authors note: Now this is where it begins...)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

246K 8.6K 35
The life of Saera Targaryen told in four acts. She was her father's forgotten daughter, cast aside as she looked nothing like her mother. Her younge...
36.3K 747 43
Y/N The daughter of Ser Harwin strong and his wife the lady Annebeth When lady Annebeth passed delivering the baby Y/N . ser harwin pleaded with the...
199K 6.4K 27
𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚...
31.2K 1.6K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. 🐉 "I cannot...