Chpt 7: The Happy Bride

"So Miss Azalea, are you ever going to tell me why you are here in a dusty old bar drinking god awful beer with me instead of being in the castle drinking the finest wine in Westeros?" Hariwn asked.

I sighed. "I got in a disagreement with my father" i mumbled. "A disagreement about what may i ask?" he questioned. "About an arrangement he made without my permission."

"An arrangement? How mysterious" he said jokingly. "It's nothing really... I just needed to get out for a while" i said taking a sip of my drink.

I was going to tell him. I don't know why i didn't. It's not like he would care. But... Something was stopping me.

"Well i'm sorry you had a disagreement with your father. But i will have to take you back to the castle" he said.

I downed the rest of my drink and gave him an annoyed look. "Why!?" i questioned. "Because i do actually have a job to do" he said with laughter.

"Then go do your job. I'm staying right here. This man will keep me company, will you not?" i said to the man behind the bar. "I sure will Miss. We can go somewhere more quiet if you'd like" the man said with a grin.

Harwins smile faded. "Right come on. We best be going. Now" he said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going back" i said sternly. "I can not leave you here Miss Azalea."

"Yes you can. I can handle myself. And i am definitely not going anywhere 'quiet' with you sir" i said. It was then i realised how much i had drank.

"Please don't make this harder than it has to be Miss Azalea. Let me take you back" Harwin said. I sighed. "Fine then" i said as i stood up.

I grabbed onto the table as i almost fell. "I think it would be best for you to stick to Westeros wine" Harwin said as he helped me stand up straight.

He helped me out of the bar as we walked back to the castle. "I really wish to not go back" i said. "I know Miss Azalea... But i can not let you stay out here alone."

"I understand Ser Harwin, but i'm afraid you might not see me again" i said. Harwin gave me a confused look. "And why is that?" he asked.

"Because i feel if i go back to the castle now, i will never leave again."

Harwin let me go as we stood in front of the large castle gates. "Miss Azalea i-" "Thank you for my last night of freedom, Ser Harwin. I appreciate these few meetings we had" i said cutting him off.

Harwin stood there flabbergasted. "Goodbye Ser Harwin" i said with a weak smile as i walked through the gates. As i shut the gate in Harwins face, i felt my heart grow heavy. I did not know why but i felt as if i would miss him.

I walked quietly through the castle as i tried to avoid being seen. I somehow made it to my room until i heard someone call my name. "Azalea!" someone called out.

I turned around slowly to see Florian standing there with a sorrowful look. "You've heard then" i said looking down at the floor. "I did... But i wanted to hear it from you."

"Well there you go... You've heard it from me. Now i best go to bed" i said slurring my words. "Have you been drinking?" he asked with a judging look.

"No... And even if i was, you and father drink all the time. Why can't i?" i questioned angrily. "I never said you couldn't but... Come on, let's get you to bed" he said as he helped me open the door.

I looked in the mirror as i tried to undo my dress. "How did this even happen?" he asked as he turned around to give me privacy. "I don't know... It was not my decision" i said.

I struggled to grab the buttons on the back of my dress as i began getting frustrated with myself. "Are you saying father did this without your permission?" he asked.