United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 43 - Next island

2.7K 126 67
By lalapiece

Here's an update!! Hope you guys will love it!! ❤️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We are waiting for the three, which is Usopp, Chopper and Brook. Me and the other strawhats are also waiting. The kids and the other marines were getting in the linked carts that Smoker and Law brought. Brownbeard were also in the cart, Zoro and i help him to get on. Luffy with his crossed arms waiting for the three to come.

"Everyone get on the cart!" Law ordered.

Robin with concern expression said, "They are not here yet."

"I hope they are safe, i'm worried about them." I said in worry.

"Don't worry y-n chan, i know those three are safe." Sanji assured and surprisingly he is not in simp mode. I just smile at him and look towards the exit.

All of our crew stand behind Luffy waiting for the three to appear. The place is getting dangerous with the purple gas surrounding it is few meters away from the exit.

"Oi! Strawhats! What are you still doing?!?! All of you get on now! If we let Caesar away the plan will be ruined!!" Law reminded. I look to him and frowned.

"Can you wait? Usopp, Chopper and Brook are still not here. They are our crewmates and we will wait for them to come." I snapped.

"Yeah! Y-n's right! This is not all of us! Some of my crew are still not here!" Luffy answered back.

Law and me have a stare down, minutes passed and he sigh and look away, gripping his sword on his shoulder.

"Fine, we will WAIT." Law emphasize and scoffed. I smile on that and wink at him. Heh, looks like i win.

We didn't notice that the people around us are staring and listening to the conversation.

"Did Trafalgar Law just give in to the Flame maiden?" Tashigi whispered on herself and it was heard by Smoker.

"Yeah, there is something going on with those two." Smoker puffed out some smoke.

Few minutes have passed, we hear the cry of Chopper calling Luffy's name. Usopp and Brook are with him and they barely made it through the doors, Brook and Chopper with Mocha and Usopp is with bunch of Caesar's former subordinates. Then, Law rushed us to get to the cart.

The cart took off and everyone was holding on to avoid to fly off. I'm beside Sanji who is holding me so that i will not fly out from the cart. He swoon on that and i just laugh at him.

Then we were that the tall samurai who is Kinemon have turn into stone and Brook is the one who bring him. None of us know how to turn him back. A pink little dragon is looking at Kinemon's stone statue and got into a worry state, yelling about father and he passed out after that. That little dragon is the little boy Momonosuke.

Suddenly the ceiling started and we will be crushed if we don't to something.

"We are in a tunnel under a mountain. If it collapses, we will buried alive." Law casually said.

"Geez, our bones will be crushed." I added and looking at Law who just turn away from me and grumble. The hell? He is still upset?

"You two!! Don't say that so relaxed!!" Usopp scolded.

The poisonous gas from earlier appear and thankfully we are in the cart and not on our feet to run away from it. Nami then use her weather staff to blew away the gas.

We got out from the tunnel and Nami save us from the gas and suprisingly we caught Caesar and the two people who is with him to take him away.

*****

Now, Sanji is making a huge stove and Brook is helping him. I'm sitting beside Smoker who just nod at me and continue to smoke. We are one meter away and i'm just observing the children who are talking to each other, i smile at little on that.

"Listen up pirates! This is the line between good and bad! So don't think of crossing it!! Got it, Strawhats?!!" A marine exclaimed and my attention were turn to them. They had a giant brush with a black ink. Where the hell did they get that?

"Who told you to do such a thing?" Smoker grumble interrupting the shouting. "What i said that 'don't be friends with the pirates."

"It's just better to inform them, Vice Admiral Smo!" A random marine respond.

"But it's doesn't apply to the medics!" Another one said.

"And you're sitting beside the gorgeous maiden! That's a sign of friendship!!" A marines swoon and the others follow. I laugh on that and cover my mouth to control it.

Smoker frown at me, scooted away a little and turn away immediately. "I got contact with the G-5 base. We are gonna wait here to be pick up." He ignored the accuse direct to him.

"YES SIR!!"

"And you why are you sitting beside me?" Smoker asked as he look at me, frowning.

I blink on that, " Because i'm here first?"

"Why are you asking me?" He countered back.

"Well you asked me a question and i will ask you also a question." I said and trying my self not to laugh. Heh, i will win in this conversation.

"Smart ass."

"Smoke addict."

"Why are you so tiny?"

"Why are you being a jerk?"

"Squirt pirate."

"Cancer stick."

"Enough of this nonsense."

"Hot daddy Smokey."

Smoker's face blush a little and he gritted his teeth at me. "The hell, woman? I'm too old for you!!"

"Who said i'm going to date you? I didn't know you are assuming that." I answered back. He then ignored me and grumble. I lied, i will probably date you smokey baby. (The second priority 💅🏻)

"Ha! I win!! Take that, hottie!!"

"It's not a competition!! And don't call me that!!"

While you and Smoker are arguing a certain spotted hat man grip his sword tightly and turn around mumbling something. (You know who he is.)

"Smoker-san is arguing with the Flame maiden." Tashigi said. The marines just nod and agree with it.

"LUFFY YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM!!" The voice of Chopper said. I turn away from Smoker and look at the fluff ball and he is over the edge of the tanker that Franky was currently fixing with the Navy soldiers.

"Huh?" Luffy look at Chopper.

"HSGDJAKSJVS— HE'S A MURDERER!!!" Chopper panicked.

"A murderer?" Brook question and then he accidentally push Kinemon's stone statue. "I'M A MURDERER TOO!!!"

I stand up and go towards them and kneel beside the broken pieces of Kinemon whil Chopper was saying that Law is a murderer.

"Oh god, he is dead!!! Brook you murder Kinemon!!" I confirm.

"What's going on?" Luffy transfer his attention from Chopper to Brook.

"I murdered someone too! I mean Kinemon is already dead but i broke his body!!!" Brook explained.

"It's a double dead!!" I added.

"EHHH!?!?!" Sanji and Luffy said in chorus.

"He is dead and broken?!!" Sanji exclaimed.

"Dead and Broken??!!!" Luffy repeated.

"Wh-what should i do?!!!!" Brook cry out.

"What can you do?!! He's broken and you cannot do anything about it!!" Sanji shouted.

"He will probably haunted us!!" I panicked and praying to the above that he should not be cursing us right now.

"What if we stick him back together?!!" Luffy suggested.

"Idiot! That's not gonna help!!" Sanji scold him.

"MOMONOSUKEEEE!!!!" Kinemon suddenly shouted and the stone change into his skin and he suddenly stand up and shouting his son's name. I screamed, causing me to kick his face. He planted on the snow with foot print on his face.

"Y-n chan?!! Why did you kick him?!!" Sanji panicked.

"Well he is dead and he probably rise to haunt us!!"

"But you don't have to kick him, y-n san!!" Brook pointed out.

"Well that's not important right now!! He is alive again!!"

Luffy laughed on the conversation, the pink little dragon turn into a small cute boy. The father and som have a warm reunion. Kinemon then make the boy some clothes to change with. I guess both of them have a devil fruit.

Sanji then move on and cook some soup that he called 'hormon soup with sea pork' it has a weird name but it taste good since Sanji serve me first and the others followed.

Momonosuke was the second got to taste the soup, he refuse at first but Kinemon tell him to eat so that he can have his strength. Now, they are eating while sobbing. Probably they remember something or someone.

Everyone gather around the hot pot of food, enjoying the warm feeling. Law pulled Luffy to said something to him.

"Guys!" Luffy called out and everyone's attention are on him. "Somebody's coming after us!! So.... you gotta hurry!! It's a banquet!!!" Luffy raise his fist and everyone else cheered in happy. I laugh on Law's expression after Luffy announced.

Everyone else is enjoying drinking and eating. While i also got my portion of food and enjoying the fun. Zoro is beside me right now and drinking sake.

I even see Chopper with Mocha who is not in healthy condition thanking Law and apologizing for the accuse he said about Law.

Law using his devil fruit help out to take out the drugs from the children's body.

*******

We left Punk Hazard after we confirm that the children will be in safer hands. Tashigi taken them and the Kids said their goodbyes too. I hug them one by one. Kinemon and Momonosuke came with us and they tell us that we should just drop them on the next island. But i doubt Luffy will agree on that.

"So, where are we now going, Nami?" Luffy asked from his seat on the Sunny's figurehead.

"The next island is already decided." Law interruped. "It's Dressrosa."

"Dressrosa?" Luffy questioned.

"Yeah, there is something we have to do there." When Law said that he was looking at me. I don't know but i have a feeling like there will be something unexpected will happen when we arrive there. (My gentle clumsy baby will be there. 🥰)

"D-D-DRESSROSA??!!" Kinemon shuttered.

"What? Do you know that place?" Luffy asked.

"Th-That's exactly where— i mean , i want to go!!"

"Oh, ok!" Luffy smile.

"You have no idea what's going on, do you?" Law mumbled.

"Nope!" Luffy casually answered.

Law look down, release a sigh  and probably regretting his decision.

Then that was cut because of the current shifting. The sea just slanted so we were going even faster. Law then expose that the one he is calling earlier was Doflamingo, he is the one we will going after. Law blackmailed Doffy over the transponder snail. Then we were informed that the plan of this alliance is to kill one of the Yonko which is Kaido. The plan receive different reactions from the crew.

"Kill a yonko? That's great!" Zoro smirked. "Right, Y-n?" Zoro look at me. I nodded and also smirked.

"Well, it's a hard challenge but i will go with it."

"No it's not and don't agree with him!!" Usopp barked.

"That's a super big deal!!" Franky posed.

"We and Torao's pirate group form an alliance so Let's be nice to each other!" Luffy chirped.

The three which is Usopp, Chopper, and Nami oppose the idea but Luffy is not listening at all.

"Well, Luffy's mind is already set." Sanji sighed he gave Robin and Me a cup of tea. I thank him and take a small sip. What a nice taste.

Sanji then warned Law about the understanding of Luffy about alliance.

"You bastards! You are not going to get away from this!" Caesar growled. I forgot that we take him with us. "Big names will hunt you down! Idiots! Don't you realize how stupid you are?!! Go to hell fools!!"

"I advise you to shut your mouth before i will do it my self, Jerk." I glared at him and he seemed to be scared but he still got continue to talk.

"Look what we have here, it's the girlfriend of Red-haired Shanks! Opps sorry, i mean ex-girlfriend!!"

"Whatever, that news is not true anyway. Me and Shanks are friends. I will seriously beat up the person who took that photo." After that we ignore Caesar the talking finished and everyone else was instructed to hold on to ready for the Coup de burst since it suddenly hailing and a size of an iceberg of a piece of hail also crushed us.

I feel bored so that why i decided to go to the Library of the Ship and find something to read. Nami then decided that she will tour Momonusuke around the ship.

As i was reading a random book i picked from the book shelf, someone came down since the entrance of the Library is a wooden straight stair down. (Well if you guys got confuse on how the reader know how to read in the one piece world just pretend the books are written in english.)

I turn towards it and see it was Law who smile a little after seeing me. He sat beside me and lean his face on his hand staring at me.

"What? I thought you will not talk to me." I started while reading.

"It's your fault for making me that way." Law answered.

I got confuse on that and close my book. Stare at him.

"What do you mean? I didn't to anything to you."

"Remember what i said that you will get a punishment from me, this is your punishment." Law suddenly leaned close to me and our noses are touching. Is this for real?? Is this my first real kiss?? Holy shit!! This is a dream!!

Before Law can lean further we hear foot steps coming down causing to Law got away from me and stand up acting like he is looking a book to read while i open my book and continue to read.

"Oh, y-n. You are here and also Torao. Did i interrupt something?" It was Robin who returned a book to the shelf. Smiling teasingly.

"No, Robin-san. Law is here to read a book and i got here first since i got bored without anything to do." I simply lied trying my best not to blush.

Robin seems to be convince and smile. "If you say so, well i should go first. I'm taking a bath with Momonosuke, do you want to come?"

I shook my head and stand up to return the book. Law use the chance to exit the Library while me and robin are talking.

"No thank you, i will take a bath later. I will be just here and read few books." I said and Robin then nodded and exit the Library.

After Robin leave, i get a book, open it and squeal. OMFG! OMG!! That was intense.

"You guys, why are you making this hard for me."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 43 is out!! I just notice that it's been a month since i last update this book!! I was really occupied by my school works and have no time to open my wattpad!! 🥹🥹

But anyway, hope you guys are doing well and i'm very excited on the next arc!! The Dressrosa arc will begin on the next chapter and i will skip the filler arc you know where Law and Luffy fight because the are control by the peto-peto devil fruit. (Sorry if i spell it wrong!!)

Thank you for the reads guys!! Good night guys and see you on the next chapter!! ✨💞💞❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.1K 24
Y/n and her adventures as a young Shinobi with her friends (or so she thinks) yandere/ dark content mostly naruto & sasuke x reader Slightly moder...
24.1K 596 12
Boruto is planning to pull another prank on his dad. However - when the plan goes wrong and Boruto turns into a 6-year-old kid and takes Sarada down...
125K 5K 23
An average girl in a superhuman world. The perfect recipe for disaster. Y/n L/n was just watching BNHA. Nothing out of the ordinary. So...how did sh...
906 65 10
Jisung asks Minho for advice on how to confess ---- !Short chapters! It's my first story be easy on me😭