Temporary Affair (slow update...

بواسطة KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... المزيد

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
nineteen | know your worth
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risqué
twenty eight | hide & seek
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty three | shot caller (filter)
thirty four | getaway
thirty five | foolish tiff
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty seven | doing a good deed
thirty eight | date night pt1
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty one | airing it out
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
🖤
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you
sixty one | lover's den pt 1

forty| date night pt 3

2.3K 167 92
بواسطة KvngIvyy

[ 18+ .. for matters that the book/chapter contains mature content. For those that may dislike/ trigger from sub/dom, sexual dominance, behavior or activity, I suggest you stop reading.. If you do continue, I can't apologize for anything said or done, that you don't agree with/ like, because you were warned beforehand.. ]
_______

Tremaine sat the cigar he was smoking down in the ashtray. Resting his back against the cushion of their booth. "If that's what you want, sure. We can go pick one out next week, make sure to remind me okay? Then I'll have it delivered to the loft,"

Stevie arched her brow pondering quietly. Opening her mouth, she smiled slightly. "The loft? Why would my piano be delivered to your loft?" She questioned picking up her wine glass to take a sip.

Tremaine shrugged as he picked up his cigar to take a puff. "Because... hear me out? Two valid reasons here, one, you don't have any room at your place for a fuckin' grand piano, kitten, and two you be at the loft more than you are at home now anyways, which brings to the conversation, I think it would be easier for you and less stressful, for you to just stay at the loft during the week. It's closer to the workplace, that way you don't have to drive so far from Brooklyn over to the upper east side. Isnt that like a forty five minute drive for you? So you have to get up super early. When we can just make it easier on you. Besides, didn't you say you sister lives in Harlem? That's like twenty five minutes away. It cuts the drive time there too and you guys will be closer. So it makes everything more accessible and convenient for you," He shrugged taking a pull from his cigar.

Stevie shrugged as well. "Yeah I guess that does make things easier. I guess I'll think about it, but, while I'm there? Where will you be?" She asked.

"I'll be at home, I'm not going to invade or bombard ya' personal space, regardless if it's my crib. I want you feel comfortable, like it's yours, so.. When you wanna be bothered? Call me and invite me over, I'll come visit, give a lil' foot massage here or there, maybe a booty rub," He exhaled the smoke through his nose, as he leaned up grabbing his glass to sip some of his wine.

"Hmm--" She smiled. "Your glass looks empty, let me fill you up," Stevie grabbed the bottle offering to fill his glass.

"Thank you," He smiled at her.

"Of course --" She sat the bottle down, grabbing up her glass. "Toast?" She extended her hand closer to him.

"Yeah, sure? To what?" He inquired placing his cigar down in the astray and lifting up his wine glass.

"To us," She clinked her glass against his. Moving her hand back to take a sip of her drink, narrowing her eyes, she admired his gorgeous face over thee rim of the glass, as he also took a sip from his.

Tremaine hiccuped as he gulped down a mouthful of wine, before Stevie lifted the wine bottle to fill his glass once again. "Mhm drink up Mr.Maverick,"

"Yo, hol' up," He told her laughing. Covering the glass with his hand to prevent her from pouring anything inside it. "If I ain't know any better, I'd swear you were tryna' get me wasted?" He asked wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, feeling thee slight buzz from the all the wine they two of them had consumed over dinner.

Stevie took a sip of wine straight from the rim of thee bottle. Shaking her head, she gave a devious, knowing smile. "I sure am, I like drunk Tremaine, he's so fuckin' nasty, and I'm trying to get my back broke tonight, so, open up, open ya' mouth--" She yanked at his beard down prying his mouth open, as she lifted the rim of the bottle to his lips.

Laughing, Tremaine allowed her to pour some wine into his mouth. Struggling to swallow it down as she poured it. Some wasted down his mouth and chin as he pushed the bottle away from him. "A'ight slow down, shorty, I ain't got nowhere else to be, relax," He shook his head laughing.

Tremaine reached out to grab a napkin to wipe his mouth. But before he could, Stevie had grabbed his face making him look at her. Leaning in closer to his, her tongue ran along his chin and bottom lip, as she licked off what wasted. "Mm," She kissed his lips twice, tasting the sweetness of the wine lingering on them.

Tremaine felt her hand rest against his lower torso, as she dropped her head to kiss his earlobe and down to his neck. His eyes rolled back when he felt her tongue against his flesh, before he felt her teeth biting at his skin. "I loved everything about tonight, Tremaine, you really made it special, this made my night. And now I wanna make yours, really, really bad," She whispered seductively in his ear as her hand trailed down to touch his waist.

Swallowing rather hard. He shifted his eyes around the dining room, though they were the only two seated in the area. He couldn't ignore thee sudden nervousness that struck him. But, he always was utterly turned on with Stevie's sexually aggressiveness. "Yeah?" He asked smiling.

"Mhmm," She hummed softly as she kissed his cheek and the outline of his structured jaw.

"I.. I can, can get the check and we can head out, o... Oh," His eyes widened when Stevie's hand squeezed the print of his member through his dress pants. "Stevie--"

"No I want to right here, right now," unbuckling his belt, she pulled the zipper down and separated the folds of his pants, as she slipped her hand inside feeling around for his forming erection.

"Uhh--" His eyes focused on her hands. "Stevie wait a minute, shorty, slow down for a minute, we can't do nothing here, what if someone comes up here?" He asked partially intrigued, but more so concerned about them getting caught in the act of something explicit.

"What, don't tell me Tremaine is scared? Dare devil, down for whatever Tremaine is afraid of getting caught?" She teased as the pulled the solid nine inches of his flesh from his boxers, springing up in her hand, she smiled at the sight of it.

Tremaine lifted his head, struggling to concentrate on looking out for someone, and anticipating Stevie's next move. "Mm, he's so pretty and happy to see me I see," Her hand slowly stroked from the base of his member up to the very tip.

"Stevie--" He licked his lips.

"If you're so worried, you be the lookout while I have fun, cause I am," She told licking her lips as she continued to stroke and caressed his hardened flesh, before she moved to place her left hand on his member as well.

Leaning over Stevie gathering some spit in her jaws, opening her mouth she allowed some to drool from her mouth onto his tip, as she continued to stroke him. Now, glistening from Stevie's saliva.

"Oh my God--" He grunted as he eyes fluttered. Enjoying her hands stroking him. "You.. You--" He stammered as he looked towards the staircase that lead to the dining room, hoping no one came up anytime soon.

"Can I feel him inside me, hmm, can I coat this pretty ass dick of yours with my juices, hmm, you gone let me ride this dick, Tre," Her tongue ran along his neck.

"Yeah--" He unconsciously sighed heavily as his body shivered with feel good emotions. "Fuc.. Stevie--" He groaned lowly as his head slowly started dropping back against the booth.

"Good," Tremaine's eyes bucked open, and his head lifted up quickly when he felt Stevie climbing onto his lap. "What... What you doing, Stevie--"

"Shh, you have to be quiet if we're going to do this," She told him in a calm tone voice as she kissed him.

"Stevie we can't.. This is a public restaurant, baby, we can't--" He panicked as he peeked behind her to make sure no one was coming.

Ignoring him completely, Stevie, fumbled around with her dress. Hiking it up to her thick thighs, next, she slide her undergarments over, and grabbed Tremaine's firm erection. "Stevie--"

Without warning Stevie positioned him at her opening, placing her hands at his shoulders she slowly lowered her hips onto his, resting her pelvis on his. "Ah--" She adjusted to the feeling for a moment.

Tremaine felt her warm, wet insides hug his member pleasurably, and like that he had static in the brain. Completely forgetting about whatever it was he was talking about. "Shit... Oh my God ya' shit wet already, mm--" His hands gripped at her hips, as he scooted down a bit to make it more comfortable for them both.

"Mm, for you, Tre," She moaned, haltingly gliding her dripping sex up and down Tremaine's erection, the two maintained eye contact, while thee same erotic, risky feeling of being caught red handed, like in the past back at Tremaine's office, coursed through the bodies. Only heightening their sexual arousal and hunger for one another.

"Feel good, hmm, me fuckin' you feel good?" Stevie moaned as she bucked, swirled, and rocked her hips around against him, making sure to please Tremaine, more than herself, because usually during their intimate moments. He made sure she got hers first, so, Stevie wanted to return the favor this go round.

"Fuck, ya' shit feels so fuckin' good, ma, just like that--" His teeth sank into his bottom lip satisfyingly, as hisnhands roved under her dress, palming her buttcheeks, as he helped guide her at the pace he wanted

"Yeah?" She leaned over kissed his lips. "Ahh--" Tremaine surprised her when he applied a rough slap to her backside.

"Slow, just like that, fuck--" His cursed roughly as she obeyed his requests,  slowing sliding up and down.

Tremaine looked passed Stevie to check their surroundings for a moment, but as good as the sex was getting, he couldn't keep his mind on that. His main focus was Stevie. "Fuck," One hand still palming her butt, he snaked his left around to the front of her dress.

Snatching it down her left boob was exposed. Without hesitation, he latched his mouth onto her nipple, licking and sucking on the swollen nub.

"Fuck--" Tremaine's mouth gapped open, pulling his head back. He tried his best holding eye contact with Stevie but was failing
miserably.

"Mm, you gone fill me up, hmm, you gone cum for me? So I can lick it off and taste you when we're done?" She encouraged him in-between sloppy kisses.

"Yo, im bout to bust --" His face tightened up with bliss as he felt Stevie's walls start to clench around him.

"Give it to me, daddy, cum in me," She moaned in his ear. As she leaned over hugging her arms around neck, allowing her freedom and balance to pick up her pace a little more, riding him a little faster.

Tremaine's head rested back against the booth. His eyes shut, she watched his mouth gap open speechless.

Stevie managed to smile. Having her face hover over his. She kissed him, before looking back over her shoulder for a moment. Turning back to face him. She moved her left arm from behind his head, to wrap her left hand around his neck, it startled him causing him to open his eyes.

"Shh--" Leaning down Stevie lustfully kissed his lips. Running her tongue through his mouth wildly. She then decided to take a chance and take their sex game to another level. Squeezing his cheeks with her right hand, Stevie created some spit in her mouth before she let it drool down into Tremaine's.

He didn't freak, nor object what some would deem disgusting. It immediately made Stevie quiver, before she bent kissing him lips once more. "Cum in me, daddy, you gone cum in me?" She moaned in ear.

"Yo--" Tremaine's arms wrapped snug around Stevie's waist. Pressing their bodies together tightly. She felt him tense up, his face crimpled with emotions, before a couple seconds go by. "Ah... Fuck!" His voice echoed as his body flinched.

"Mm, good boy," Stevie teased laughing as she kissed him.

"St...G.." He stammered as his head dropped back against the booth. Still flinching he grunted in a low tone.

Stevie climbed off of Tremaine's lap. Feeling accomplished, she couldn't squash the wide grin plastered on her face. "Tough ass Tremaine, look at you, point for me," Adjusting and pulling her dress down, she took the time to slip her undergarments off, slipping them over her ankles, she bent grabbing them up.

Once she was done. She grabbed a napkin cloth from the table tossing it across his lap to cover his unfastened bottom half.

"You one freaky motherfucker! Actin' like you thee shy type. You... You spit in my fuckin' mouth.. Stevie? Yo, who the fuck taught you that!?"

Stevie shrugged with a smile as she grabbed up her wine glass to finish up what was left inside of. "So that kinda makes you my bitch? Oh shit! I'd like to be called daddy from now on, thanks, oh here's a lil' souvenir for you, ya'know since I fucked you," She slipped her panties inside his top jacket pocket giving his chest a little pat.

This harsh, rumbling laughter pours from Tremaine "You make me sick, shut yo' ass up, you freaky motherfucker you.. When need the check now. We...we need to go," Finally he lowered his head to look down at his lap.

Snatching the napkin up, he tossed it on the table in his empty plate. As he tuck himself back into his boxers, before he buttoned and zipped his pants back up. "We need the check, now. Right now, good there he is, yeah, is that the check? Yeah let me get that," Tremaine sat up reaching up towards Jameel as he made his way towards their table.

"Yes sir,"

"Actually I'll cover it, I mean, seeing as though I'm the one doing all the work around here," Stevie grabbed the check holder from Jameel's hand before Tremaine could.

"Don't play with me, Stevie, gimmie that," He reached for thee holder. But she pulled it out of his grasp, as she dug in her purse for her wallet pulling out her credit card.

"Don't... Hey listen to me? Don't take that credit card, kid," Tremaine pointed between Stevie and Jameel.

"Yes you do, sweetie, he not talking to you, ignore him, he's drunk," Laughing, Stevie signed her signature on the bottom of their bill as she closed her card up in the holder handing it back to Jameel.

"Jameel..." Tremaine stated sternly, causing thee young boy to freeze in his spot nervously.

"Yes.. Sir?"

Stevie slapped Tremaine's chest. "You're scaring him, Tremaine, shut up. Jameel? Baby go head, go charge my card, go head," Stevie shooed him away.

"Yes.. Yes ma'am," He slowly turned away from the couple and made his way back towards the stairs.

"Stevie --"

Laughing she placed her finger against his lips to silence him. "Shush, I'm big daddy now, don't stress it, kitten, you good when you with me," She cracked up laughing.

Tremaine grabbed her hand, lifting her fingers to his mouth he bit one. "I'ma fuck you up, Stevie, cause' you playing with me now. You getting the money back you spent on the bill,"

"I said don't stress it, kitten," She pinched his chin.

"Stevie--" He frowned to hold off his amused grin. "It's cool, have your lil' fun, mama, you don't even understand the door you just opened up with that freaky shit, I can't wait until you see the room, yeah," He smiled getting his suit jacket situated on his body.

Her eyes widened. "Wait.... What room? Tremaine.. You can't say shit like that and then not elaborate, what room?" She asked curiously.

"Hmm.." He started to laugh. "Yeah..." He grabbed his glasses up from the table slipping them on.

"Whoa not the dramatic evil villain laugh, Tremaine! You're freaking me out now,"

"Don't be scared now, Stevie," He slid out of the booth. He stood up buttoning the middle of his jacket. "C'mon," He stuck his hand out to help her out of the booth.

"Nu uh.." She shook her head.

Laughing he beckoned her over with his hand. "Come here, what you scared of, you're the fuckin' freak. I haven't didn't anything wrong," He smacked his lips.

After Jameel's returned with Stevie's credit card. The couple made an exit from the restaurant. Deciding it wasn't a good idea for either of them to drink, they caught a cab to a nearby hotel to crash there for the night...

____________________________________

Update 😩.... A couple glasses of wine & shit got wicked LMFAO 🥴 it was going to be a lil nasty neck throwing. But where's the fun in that? Lol.

Anybody else curious about "The room..." Yeah? Me toooooo, lol..  🫣😂

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1M 44.2K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
75.5K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
67.8K 2K 27
Sequel to loving me isn't easy Amber slept with the biggest drug lord unknowingly and she lost her virginty to him and ended up pregnant he left her...