Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
Letters
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
I think I like it when it rains
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
way home?
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
December
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Irene
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
his snow white
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
Paboritong sayaw
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

sleep talk

307 15 2
By slvr_lxght

Irene always sleeping first before Greggy, being live in partner they are always like that, Irene waking up first and sleeping first not until this night.

A stressful day for Gregorio at work, wanting to go home badly but ended up over timing.

As soon as he stepped inside their condo, a wide smile spread on his face. Looking at Irene's back dancing slow with the slow rhythm.

The aroma of she's cooking also spread on their house. He lean at the island kitchen.

"Bango naman niyan, mukhang masarap." He commented.

Irene jump a little, "Nakauwi ka na pala? Kanina ka pa diyan?"

"Oo... Cute mo nga eh." Greggy answer before he back hug her.

"Greggy?" She called out his name when she feel that his head burying on her neck.

"You good?" She added but she only heard his hum.

"Oo, pagod at stress lang." Greggy answered.

"Take a shower na patapos na ito." She said and pat his head.

"I love you so much!" He sniff her neck.

"I love you too! Now go and take a shower." Irene close the stove.

Greggy went back at the dining area, he smile when the dinner is already done and it's time to eat.

He sat down, "You look so drowsy my darling." Irene said while looking at his eyes.

"Shh. Inaantok na ako." Greggy said digging at the food.

Irene chuckle, she sat down beside Greggy and slapped his hand away to the spoon.

"Ang baby ko." She whispered before feeding him.

Greggy did not mind it since they're alone, so he eat what's Irene feeding him.

"Matulog ka na mag huhugas lang ako susunod na din ako." Irene said as she piled what they use.

"Sige, bilisan mo ha." Greggy said before claiming his good night kiss.

After washing the dishes, Irene also do her evening routine before joining Greggy at the bed.

She stare at him first, before closing her eyes, but then she heard Greggy's talking.

"Darling..." Greggy whispered, so Irene open her eyes again.

"Hmm?" She hummed when she saw Greggy still sleeping.

"Ang sama sama ng loob ko..." Greggy started to rant while sleeping.

"Bakit?" Irene also asked.

"Kasi... Panganay na nga ako, sa akin pa lahat naka asa at the young age, hindi ko tuloy na enjoy pagka bata ko." He continued to rant.

Irene doesn't know if she can smile, but she find it cute.

"Na enjoy mo naman. Lagi kang nasa bar and do sports."

"Iba naman yun my darling hehehe." Greggy said.

"Anong iba?" Irene thinking that it's kind of adorable.

"Yung papel..." Gorio changing the topic.

"Anong papel?" Irene asked again.

"Bakit hindi kayo nag papasa ng mga trabaho niyo at the exact time? Nakalimutan niyo ba what's the meaning of deadline?" His voice suddenly changed.

"Shh..." Irene started to caress his back, at that time Greggy stop talking.

Irene decided not to tell it, but also feel a little bit bother thinking that Greggy might have disorder about it.

It's been three nights since Greggy sleep talking. Irene decided not to sleep yet, watching him talking.

"Maven..." Irene who is peacefully watching him, her eyebrows meet.

"How are you my Maven? It's been a while since I saw you." Gorio asked.

Irene can't take this anymore so she slapped his arms making him awake.

"Bakit?" Greggy asked with sleepy voice.

"Ayan! May babae ka ha!" Irene angrily said as she sit up.

"Anong babae? Darling naman natutulog lang yung tao." Greggy also sit up even his eyes are still half Close.

"Tinatawag mo pangalan ng babae mo!" Irene is on verge to cry.

"Ano bang pinagsasabi mo darling? Natutulog lang naman. Pagod ako oh, wala pa ngang isang oras ata tulog ko." Greggy trying not to be annoyed.

"Sino yung Maven ha!?" Irene asked at him, she started to punch his chest.

"Maven?" Gregorio started to think that name again.

"Ahh Maven." He said, before holding Irene's wrist to stop.

"Pusa yun sa company namin, darling naman." He said when he remember it.

"Bakit Maven?" Irene sigh to calm herself.

"Babae kasi yung pusa darling, kasi kapag busy ka tapos nasa company lang ako wala akong makausap. Dumadating siya, then lagi lang siyang nasa labas so kinukuha ko siya papasok ng office gustong gusto naman niya. Tapos nag ra rant ako sa kanya na para bang naiintindihan niya ako. Bakit naman ako mang babae darling?" He started to explain at the first.

Irene feel embarrassed about it, "Hindi ka naman kasi nag ke kwento ng ganyan. Paano ko malalaman, mamaya babae mo na pala tinatawag mo."

Greggy look at her, "Paano mo pala nalaman?"

Irene look away, "You've been talking at your sleep." She answered.

"Really? Kailan pa?" This time Greggy feel the embarrassment.

"Noong nakaraang gabi, the night you went home after a long day and you're already sleepy." Irene explain.

"Hindi mo ba... Hindi mo ako vinideohan?" Greggy asked, being afraid if Irene taking a video of him sleep talking.

"Hindi darling, kahit tignan mo sa cellphone ko." Irene answered, assuring him.

Greggy sigh, he just nod. "Baka sa stress ko lang." He went to lay down again.

Irene put her head on his chest, "Sorry di ko sinabi agad..."

Greggy patting her head, "Okay lang. Hindi naman siguro serious masyado to."

"Pero what if..." Irene stop when Greggy put his finger on her lips.

"Hindi nga darling, sa stress lang ganito ako pag sobrang pagod at stress." He assured her.

Another day another morning, Irene woke up first. She went out at the bed and start to stretch her body. She opened the window curtains.

"Oo nga pre iniisip kong mag propose na sa kanya." Greggy said out of nowhere.

So Irene look at him, as usual his eyes is still closed.

"Kaso pre... What if hindi pa siya ready?" He asked.

Irene smile a little but her cheeks are already red. She went out at the bedroom.

"Shit wait lang." She said before drinking a water.

After she cooked a simple breakfast, she went back to the room, to wake Greggy up.

Soon the door open, she saw him kneeling.

"Irene! My darling I'm not dreaming this time. I'm fully awake, and aware... That I love you so much more than I do to myself, so this time I want you to become the half of me.

My darling, Will you marry me?"

A question that she's been waiting to hear it from Greggy.

"Of course Gregorio, I do and I always do." Irene answered happily, her eyes filled with tears of joy.

Greggy put the engagement ring on her finger.

"I love you so much and I will love you more." Greggy hug her tightly.

Greggy went home too late, Irene is already at bed but she's not sleeping.

She felt that he sit down beside her so it's a perfect time to speak.

"Darling..." Irene whispered.

Greggy look at her, too dark but the light of the lamp make him see the glimpse of her.

"Buntis ako..." She tried to say it with sleepy voice.

Greggy's eyes went wide, "B-Buntis ka?" He can't believe at it.

"Oo... Paano ko sasabihin? Baka magalit ka." Irene continue to act like she's sleeping.

Greggy can't help but to hug her, "Hindi... Hindi ako magagalit. Thank you my darling!" He forget that Irene is sleeping.

"Ha!? Ano ba?" Irene continue to act like she just woke up.

"Sabi mo kasi... Buntis ka?" He asked.

Irene chuckled,  She sit up and get something on the night stand. She saw the pregnancy test on his fiancé.

"I love you darling! I love you baby." He caressed Irene's tummy.

"We love you too darling more. A soon to be daddy." Irene smile widely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2.4K 53
Love... For Jane, someone who wants to escape the unfortunate life of being poor, this concept is just illusion. "Hindi ako mapapakain ng pag-ibig...
117K 3.7K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
4K 109 31
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...
236K 4.7K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...