loving you was easy

By Demi4Life99

Gemma McGrath is a famous singer, she's bisexual she has had struggles with alcohol, eating disorder, is bipo... More

charector discriptions
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chaptet 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chpater 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76 (part 1)
chapter 76 (part 2)
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83

chapter 84

1.9K 53 15
By Demi4Life99

Gemma's POV

A - so you never thought to tell me you were a badass?

I laughed at Alex's words as we sat in our hotel room. I was cleaning his face up from all the blood and cuts and swelling while Demi went to the nearest clothes store to get him more comfortable clothes to sit in.

G - well, Demi wasn't even supposed to find out. I didn't want her or anyone else to get mixed up with this.

A - well its a bit late for that, I laughed, but guilt still flooded my body.

G - I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve this. Its all my fault. I felt myself start to cry, he wiped my tear away and pulled me into a hug.

A - hey hey, its not your fault. None of this is your fault. Don't you ever blame yourself for this. My arms wrapped around him tightly.

G - you have no idea how happy I am that you're alive.

A - I guess I don't, I would never leave my little sister,

G - I'm only a year younger than you ya know! We both laughed.

I finished cleaning him up as Demi walked in with loads of bags. She only went shopping for a few things for Alex!

G - Demi, you do know you were getting clothes for Alex right? She put the bags down with a heavy sigh.

D - well next time don't send me clothes shopping with your credit card. I got some stuff for us too.

I laughed and got Alex a shirt, sweats, boxers and socks out and he went to the bathroom to shower.

I laid down on the bed, Demi came over and cuddled into my side. I kissed her head and just layed there silent, enjoying the comfort of her . We layed there for 20 minutes, I'm pretty sure Demi's asleep. The bathroom door opened and Alex walked out rubbing a small towel on his hair.

A - I need a hair cut, I chuckled knowing it was true.

G - I could do it? he burst out laughing, what?

A - yeah okay gem, you are not touching my hair. I raised an eyebrow at him.

G - hey it can't get any worse than it is now. He glared at me and he sat on the edge of the bed.

A - you can trim it,

G - YAY!-

A - when we get home. I pouted but agreed nonetheless. So, you planning on actually marrying dems anytime soon.

G - we are actually going to start planning it soon, I want a big wedding with everyone there, I'm not sure what Demi wants though.

A - well knowing how perfect you are for each other, she's going to want a big wedding too. We both giggled, what's the one thing you definitely want for the wedding though? I sighed as I already knew my answer, thinking of it already brought tears to my eyes.

G - I-I wanted David to give me away,

He looked at me sympathetically. He scooted over and pulled me into him slightly, I kept my arms around Demi also but rested my head on his chest.

A - I'm sorry, I wish I could've saved him. He was a great man, I respected him. He'll always be with us though, the great memories of him keeps his spirit alive. You was a great niece to him and he loved you. He'll be there on your wedding day, maybe not physically, but he wouldn't miss your big day.

My tears soaked his shirt and I silently cried into his chest. I felt my eyes getting heavy, I knew I was going to fall asleep. Soon after I did.

Demi's POV

I awoke from my sleep, my eyes barely open as I was still incredibly tired. I don't even remember falling asleep. I look over to Gemma, I'm still in her arms, and she's in Alex's as they both slept. I looked closely at Gemma's face, I could tell she had been crying, there was no doubt.

I felt so bad for the both of them, especially Alex, the fact that he got brought into all of this was completely uncalled for.

Gemma stirred in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open, her eyes instantly looked at me. I gave her a smile as I pushed her hair out of her face.

D - you okay? I asked with a quiet soothing voice, she smiled back at me as she carefully sat up.

G - yeah, just a little tired.

D - I'd expect you to be tired, so when do we need to head back to La?

G - tonight, we better start getting stuff together soon. Leave Alex sleeping until we leave.

She told me as she got out of bed and stood in front of me. Without another word she hugged me, resting my head against her stomach. She kissed the top of my head and walked away.

D - what was that for? She didn't respond as she started to gather her things from around the room.

~~

When we arrived back home Gemma had insisted on Alex staying with us. I instantly got the feeling that Gemma wasn't going to let him very far our of her sight for a long time. She's scared. She as the right to be. Sarah has been out there all this time and is still out there planning god knows what.

Gemma, unfortunately had to get back to filming and has a ton of interviews and meetings to catch up on everything from her time off. I going to work on my next album that I want to start writing for. On top of that I'm going to start getting fit and more toned and healthy. For once I want to feel confident with my body the way Gemma is.

I know that I want a Grammy this time around, even just a nomination would be a dream come true. I'm just worried if I have to go against Gemma if I do get considered for a Grammy. I don't know if her albums will be in this year's grammys or next year's. I'm worried because going against her and everyone else who wants one too will be difficult. Especially with the fact that Gemma is hungry for one.

We arrived back in La later that night. Even this late at night the paps were still here, snapping pictures of us. Alex kept his hood up over his cap hiding his face so they wouldn't see him.

Going against Gemma's word, Alex insisted on going back to his own house alone. The deal was that he had to text Gemma when he went to bed and when he woke up. I got a glimpse of how protective she is going to be over him.

Gemma's POV

I wasn't happy with the fact that Alex was going to be alone. I'm acting quite calm on the outside right now but on the inside I'm fuming. I don't think I've been so angry in my life. I just want to get back to work and take my mind off everything that happened.

Maybe even take my mind of the pounding headache I've head since I passed out when Demi turned up at that warehouse. I have never fainted before so I might go get that checked out.

My driver dropped me and demi home and took our bags in for us. I told him I'd see him in the morning and he left along with Alan and Max.

I turned my attention to demi who was in the process of taking her trainers off.

G - You tired? I asked as I kicked off mine.

D - Little bit, I slept on the plane so I'm not dying. I giggled slightly.

G - We can watch films in the movie room if you want? She nodded and I followed her into the room.

Whilst we were sat together watching beauty and the beast I thought about what to do about sarah. What are my options? I can't go to the police because then I'd get locked up, I have no idea where she has gone or what her plans are.

All the thinking was making my headache worse, so I turned the film down a significant amount. Demi looked up at me confused.

G - I've had a headache since the warehouse that's all. I saw a brief flash of, I want to say guilt, show on her face before she nodded and rested her head on my shoulder turning her attention back to the film.

~~~
1 month later

I didn't end up sleeping that night, I couldn't. I was too worried about what could happen now that I knew sarah was alive. That woman is a phyco. Did you notice?

I've caught up on filming my movie, and I've worked overtime with tom to get it done as quick as possible. We're filming a car scene today. I've got to drive a car with a caravan attached to the back of it, speed around a corner and crash the caravan into a wall.

They tried to get me to use a stunt double, but I was like no, because tom does all his stunts so I want to show him that I'm not a wimp, which is what he calls me. Ha. No tom.

Demi was here on set to watch, so that makes me want to get this right more.

I got in the car next to tom, the producers told me again exactly what to do as my stylists made sure I'd look good in my shot.

I looked over to Tom and I could tell he wanted to do this stunt and that he doesn't like not driving. I laughed at him and he gave me glare, in a jokingly way.

I started the car when they yelled action and sped off. I was pretty confident about this, I mean how difficult can it be to crash a caravan into a wall.

We did the scene perfectly! I was really pleased with myself, tom was as well. They came over and said we were going do the scene again and they want me to go a bit faster. They brought out a replica of the car and caravan for me to re - crash.

I started again and sped at full speed. This shot was going to be awesome. From the side of me I heard tome start speaking.

T - brake...brake...brake... shut up tom! Tipical man backseat driving.

G - Ssh!

T - brake...brake..BRAKE..BRAKE!!!

I realised I was going to fast to get around the corner and hit the brake and turned the wheel as hard as I could. It wasn't enough though, I went straight into a tree.

I looked towards tom and he looked at me. Both our shocked faces burst into laughter. We laughed as we climbed out of the car to see the damage.

All the crew rushed over with some on set paramedics. We told them we were fine.

D - what the hell happened?! Demi asked us as she checked me over herself. I went to answer but tom got there first.

T - well this idiot didn't listen to me when I told her to brake. So we went straight into the tree.

D - really gem? You didn't listen to the guy whose an expert in car stunts and stuff like that? You drip! I just laughed at her over reaction.

T - it's okay. The only damage she did was to the car. This time we all laughed but Doug, the director, didn't look to happy.

Doug - maybe I should have used a stunt double. I was about to apologise and beg for him not to use a stunt double but tom interrupted.

T - sorry it was my fault, I told her I'd tell her when to brake because of the speed she needed to go and I miss timed it. Doug rolled his eyes and gave tom a friendly shove.

Doug - don't let it happen again tom. He told him as he walked off to the wrecked car.

G - thank you. I thanked tom as I gave him a quick hug.

T - it's alright, with a bit of practice you'll be a great action star. He told me as he walked away.

I turned to Demi who was looking at me with an unimpressed manor. I smiled innocently at her as if I had done nothing wrong.

D - do you know how hurt you could have been?! You could have died! She smacked my arm in frustration but I have just laughed at her. Its not funny gem. I quickly turned serious.

G - okay I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time.

D - you better.

G - I would hug you but this armor I'm wearing would make it difficult. She let out this cute little giggle that is love so much,

D - I'll settle for a kiss?

I didn't say anything, I just lent in and gave her a soft kiss before turning around and going back to work.

When we got home I closed the front door behind us, locking all the locks and setting the security alarms for all the doors and windows. I know it sounds over the top but I am not letting sarah try anything. I still need to find out what she's doing right now.

Demi looked at me and giggled a tiny bit. I gave her a smile and walked upstairs to shower and change.

Demi's POV

Even a month later Gemma is still getting these migraines from what happened at the warehouse. It makes me feel so guilty about what happened, but it cannot be mentioned, like ever! If she finds out what actually happened that day I think she might just lose it. I hate lying to her but this just cannot be found out.

The past month she's been so protective, it's slightly annoying. Whenever I'm out without her, I gets a text from her every half an hour checking if I'm okay. Or if I say I'll be back at 5 and it's 10 minutes past and it's still not back, she rings me. I know she's scared and all but I think it need to tell her to calm it down.

I was sat on the bed when she walked out of the bathroom in just a towel. I wanted to have a serious conversation with her but I couldn't help but smirk and blush at the sight of her. She gave me a wink as she started to walk past me.

D - Gemma wait, can I talk to you for as second? She looked at me confused but sat down next to me nonetheless. Look, I know you're very worried and black scared about sarah, but I need you to calm down asebout bit.

G - what have I done wrong?

D - it's just the texting every half hour, the phone calls if I'm a bit late. I'm a big girl gems, I can take care of myself. And if something were to happen or if I felt like someone was following me then I'll call you straight away. She nodded her head looking quite ashamed.

G - I'm sorry I guess I was just trying to protect you, I won't be as possessive anymore I promise. I pulled her into a hug despite the fact she was in just a towel.

Mid hug her towel started to slip off, without a word Gemma's lips connected with mine. That made me realise that maybe the towel slipping wasn't caused by the hug.

As the kiss got more heated I put my hands in her damp hair as she started to pull my shirt off. She succeeded doing so and also managed to remove my pants, within minutes I was left lying on the bed in just my undergarments, Gemma, now toweless, was leaving delicate kisses over every inch of my exposed skin. Paying extra attention to my soft spots and tattoos.

She made her way back up to my lips and I arched my back, basically asking her to remove my bra, and also so I could touch her bare skin more.

I felt her hand run along my ribs, around to back where the clip to my bra was. I felt the material loosen as she unclipped the bra. She pulled the material off me and threw it behind her. I pulled her down onto me so I had full contact with her. She moaned audibly into my mouth as I grinded our bodies together.

My hands ran down her smooth back and onto her perfect ass, I squeezed and massaged it as as started to kiss her sweet spot on her neck. I felt her teeth scrape my shoulder as I did so.

I flipped us over so I was now on top of her, I planted dozens of kisses along her chest, sucking and biting every now and then.

Leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to her hips, her legs were twitching with anticipation which made me smirk against her skin.

G - dems get on with it!

I immediately sat up and straddled her hips, her hands found their way to the waste band of my panties. She helped me to remove the way and quickly sat me back on top of her. She sat up and connected our lips once again.

She started to move our bodies together, sending me into a blissful trance.

*****

HEY I'M BACK!

Sorry it was away so long! Just alot of stuff has been going on. Personal and school wise.

I wasn't going to put this up or any of the other book I've been writing because in January I had away English language exam which which is basically creative writing, so this, this week I got my results back and they were:

Unit 1 --- D
Unit 2 --- U

I was devistaded and it almost put me off writing but today I thought nah. If it wasn't for all you guys telling me after each chapter how much you love it I probably wouldn't have come back so thank you guys for reading the whole time and showing your support.

Love y'all xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.4K 52
Hi, Diaz Valderrama here, you may recognize my last name, my dad is Wilmer Valderrama. Hispanic, model, actor and etc. Married to Demi Lovato? Well...
54.9K 1.1K 49
Madison DeLaGarza is Demi Lovato's little sister. Demi has been known for struggling with self harm, and conquering her addictions, but what happens...
14.1K 442 41
Can Demi move on from the past 6 years with person she has loved for so long and let that all go, after Wilmer walks out or will this break up not be...
263K 7.4K 62
*SEQUAL TO IT ALL STARTED WITH A BANG. MUST READ FIRST* Mia is finally getting her life together. She is about to go live out her dream and play guit...