Will Die In Love

By 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 26

2.1K 134 53
By 09sanjanaD

"  What do you want from me?" Paro asked, still processing what he just said.

" So eager to know huh? But why so hurry baby? The night is still young". Adi teased her.

Her puzzled expression made Adi smirk internally. Standing straight he pulled her closer so that her body touched his torso. Paro quickly kept her hand on his chest to make some distance between them. Encircling his arm around her waist tightly Adi chuckled at her futile attempt. Gripping her nape lightly he brought her face closer to his looking deep into her eyes.

" Oh, darlin'! I want to do so many things to you but trust me your little angel mind won't be able to take that. So we'll take it slow. Ok?" Adi whispered without even blinking to make her understand how serious he was but at the same time trying to be considerate.

Her eyes looked at him like lava erupting from a volcano. 

" What else can be expected from a womanizer like you? Fucking pervert?" 

Paro hissed at him with the same contrasting intensity.

Adi didn't even feel the need to ask her where she got to know about him. That didn't matter anyhow. Now he will be faithful to her and he will make sure she does the same. 

' Ouch, that hurts sweetheart! ". 

Raising his hand he pointed to his heart and pretended to be hurt.

 Soon his expression changes into a cold serious one.

" Trust me amore I am being nothing but good to you. Did I say all I want right now is to devour all of you to my heart's content and let every fucking bastard present here know that you are mine? Did I? No. Because of the Saint I am! I am being nothing but patient with you and this is what I get in return? Huh, baby?"

Adi spoke out those words like he had done a favour for her and he was damn proud of himself.

" You are mentally sick!" 

Uttering those words in disgust she pushed him hard and somehow managed to get out of his hold. Without looking back she ran to the other side.

Remembering his words Paro shuddered in terror and shock. His cold voice sounded dangerous to her. The worst part is she didn't even find an ounce of fakeness in his voice. Did he behave like this with all of the girls? Or she was extra unlucky? 

All of the things that happened since the evening was too much to take for her. After forcing herself to spend some time with the guests she humbly took her leave. 

Standing in front of the mirror she stared at the reddish bruise on her neck. Closing her eyes tightly she tried to forget everything. A futile attempt to deny the bitter truth. Within minutes she was on her bed hugging the pillow to find some comfort. After what felt like an eternity, finally sleep consumed her, her only escape from reality even just for a few hours.

……….

Parking his car at the side of the road Adi waited patiently. Rolling up his sleeves he checked the time. It's 6.05 pm. So she was done with her classes. Soon she will come out of the building in no time. 

Four days had passed since that night. From the next day, It had become his duty to keep a gaze on her even though without her knowledge. Of course, she was his now so he must ensure her safety. Not that the feisty girl would understand. So he made the decision by himself. He even goes to his office 1 hour before to make sure he can leave earlier.  Adi again checked his watch to realize 10 minutes had passed since then. He started being impatient now. 

' What is taking her so long?' Loosening his tie, Adi rested his back on the seat. After some more minutes, he was about to get out of the car when he saw her coming out with her friends. Suddenly he became alert. Sitting straight he kept his gaze fixed on her.

She was wearing a red top paired with blue jeans and a black hooded sweatshirt unzipped in the front. Her hair was put in a pony cascading down from her shoulder hiding her bosom perfectly enough to leave a man relying on his guessing power. 

He saw her biting her lips to stop her laugh as one of her friends said something. God those lips! How alluring it will look when they will be wrapped around his……Damn his mind!  Adi took a sharp breath. His heart lurched in excitement.

He hadn't approached her for the last few days as he was keeping eyes on her secretly. She didn't even have the slightest idea of this and he made sure to always maintain a safe distance between them. 

Adi suddenly saw her stop talking with her friends and look around. After a moment she again focused on her friends. So she must have felt his presence even though she couldn't see him. He felt satisfied. He wasn't the only one to feel the connection. She could feel it too. 

He noticed how her expression was changing with every single little thing her friend was saying, that he had no idea about. Especially her eyes! So beautiful. So damn innocent. He wanted to look into them when he filled her for the first time. A sly smirk plastered on his lips.

" Ok guys, I am taking my leave now. See you all."  Paro waved at her friends.

" Are you sure you don't want to go?" Ishita asked her again to confirm.

" Yeah.. I am. I'll probably join you next time." Paro said smiling, hoping she would understand.

" Ok, sure! No problem. See you tomorrow." Assuring her Ishita left with others.

Paro took a deep breath as she kept looking at their retreating figure. She still felt uncomfortable spending too much time with a lot of people, even with her friends. That made her anxious.

 She wasn't left with enough energy to take a bus. It would almost take her over 30 minutes to reach home. God knew what her aunt was thinking when she said it was just a 10 minutes walking distance!  

While waiting for the cab Paro again felt as if someone was looking at her. Was she just being paranoid? Probably it's her anxiety. After that night it was getting worse again. Ohh! how much she despised him!  Her forehead was covered with a sheen of sweat even in the winter. She tried to mop it away with the sleeve of her sweatshirt.

To her luck soon the cab approached her and she hurriedly took the passenger seat after confirming OTP. 

Adi started following the cab maintaining a distance no one would suspect him, especially her. He deliberately took another car not to take any risk. He had always noticed how she always went home after her class. 

' Such a good girl !'  He thought in his mind.

Hearing the ringing of his phone soon he had to divert his focus. He connected the call with his AirPods.

" Hello sir! There is an emergency. The ZP company immediately wants to have a meeting with you, within 1 hour". His PA muttered unsure of his boss's reaction.

Even though he behaved well with the staff, all were well aware of his mood swings and anger issues. He always made sure to never cross the boundary as he was the future CEO of their company.

" What! Now? What do they think of me? Some unemployed idiot who is dying to tie up with their company? Without any prior appointment, how can they just say it? I don't want to have any dealings with such unprofessional." Adi shouted at him with anger. 

He had already expected it. If he agreed at first, that would have been a surprise for him.

" You are right sir. But they said they are looking forward to this. They even expressed their regret for demanding such absurd things. But they requested you to consider it for once. This is also an online meeting. So …" His PA said, careful not to make him angrier.

Adi clenched his jaw in frustration. As much as he wanted to hate it his PA was right. The deal is important for their company. Cracking two big deals within one month will help their business to expand in no time. Now that he has already decided he will take their company to the top in the country he will. He gets what he wants.

" Ok. I will be there within 30 minutes." Adi cut the call and looked forward. They were almost near their home. Taking one last look at the cab he took a different route to reach his office.

………

Standing near her door Adi was fighting with his mind whether to ring the doorbell or not. It's already 10 pm. After their brainstorming meeting session, he wanted to go to his apartment and call the day off. But the urge to see her for once was much stronger than his tiredness. Hoping She wouldn't fall asleep he drove his car and the next thing he knew he was standing there.

 He had already seen the ray of light peeping through the curtain of the window. So she must have been awake. Adi decided he would leave after teasing her a little bit and probably filling his nostrils with her alluring scent. That would be enough to calm his mind down. 

He was about to ring the bell but suddenly decided to push the door lightly without thinking much. To his surprise, it opened slightly. 

' What the heck? She didn't even lock her room. How irresponsible can she be? Did she think it was her own house or something?' He was irritated by her level of stupidity. 

Adi pushed the door slightly to give her a piece of mind about her responsibility and shut it again after entering inside. Crossing the living room he tried to enter her bedroom but stopped midway when he saw her sleeping in the bed. 

Suddenly whatever was going on in his mind was put to rest by seeing the dainty figure lying in the middle of the bed. Giving her a piece of mind? How can he even argue with a creature like this? Defying yet innocent, contradicting yet clinging, Fiery yet Kind… full of all delicious opposites?

Pushing behind the reasonable voice in his mind that was telling him to take a leave, Adi steps forward, until he was standing in the middle of the room.

                            ••••••••

How is the chapter dear?

Also did you like the new cover?

Thanks for all your love and support. Please help me to reach 1k votes soon. 🥺❤️

Take love. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
256K 11.7K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
131K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...