The Ghost Titan (Aot x Ghost...

By Weeks85

(Ghost rider x Aot) I do not own Attack on Titans I do not own Ghost rider Season 1 done 9-10-22 Season 2 do... More

The Battle of Trost part 1
The Battle of Trost part 2
Info
A Deal with the Devil
The Response
The retaking of Trost Part 1
The retaking of Trost Part 2
Can't Look Into his Eyes Yet
Special Operations Squad
The Night of Vengeance
The aftermath
The 57th expedition
The 57th expedition pt 2
The 57th expedition pt 3
Attack titan vs the Female titan
The Way Back
The Plan
The New Deal
Ghost Rider vs the Female Titan
Getting Out
Soldiers
Warrior
Close Combat
Hunters
Children
Trailer
Charge
Scream
Before you read Season 3
Strange

Opening

63 0 0
By Weeks85

Eren opened his eyes to see Reiner and Bertholdt standing before him.

Reiner: You're awake. Welcome back.

Eren remembered what happened and noticed that his arms were bound. After breaking free, he noticed that both of his arms were gone.

Eren: What the hell? My arms!

Ymir: Eren.

Eren looked over at her as she was missing an arm and a leg.

Ymir: I'm, uh, not in any better shape here. Seems we're both having a shit day.

Eren: Ymir. What did they... What did they do to me?

Reiner: Sorry. That was... That was my fault. You can pin your injuries on me. Guess I was in kind of a hurry back there. Bit your nape without thinking about your arms.

Eren: Is that right? So. I lost.

Eren try to transform. Nothing happens as Reiner, Bertholdt, and Ymir look at him.

Ymir: Are you okay? It look like your tryin to take a shit.

Eren then stops as he then bets his arm.

Bertholdt: Eren! Don't do it!

Ymir pulled Eren's arm away from his mouth.

Ymir: Easy there, hothead. Your all out of energy. Plus, take a look at where we are. This is the giant forest within Wall Maria. Wall Rose is leagues away. Which means... we're deep in the heart of Titan country. See?

Eren looked down to see a horde of Titans.

Ymir: I think our buddy down there is an abnormal. It may look like he's just kicking' back, but those eyes haven't left us once. Lots of smaller ones down there, too. That's plenty bad enough. Another big one over there.

Eren looked to where Ymir was looking.

Ymir: Fixated but keeping his distance. Strikes me as the shy type. And then there are these chumps. Dirty bastards. They had the foresight to suit up in full gear. 'Course Reiner took yours. Point is, changing into a Titan isn't gonna accomplish very much right now. One, they can do the same thing if they want. Two, they can zip into the trees if not. Three, we're basically surrounded on all sides. Power or no power, getting out of this would be tricky as hell, even at the best of times. Y'read me? There's nothing to gain by being a dumbass.

Reiner: She's right. Y'can't turn into Titans right now anyway. Don't count on that ability coming to the rescue. The body can only take so much. It's a little preoccupied with healing at the moment.

Eren: Nice try. You expect me to sit here and take the words of a sinner.

Ymir: Yeah, well. We're sort of at a disadvantage here. It's not like we know the ins and outs of how this works. Unlike you guys I'm basically clueless about the whole thing. Hey, Reiner. You said you'd start talking once Eren was up. Don't cha think it's about time somebody explains what you plan on doing with us?

Reiner: We're taking you to our hometown. Of course, I realize neither of you is just gonna do as I ask. Like Ymir was saying, though, this place is crawling with Titans. They're everywhere. We could beat the living shit out of each other if that's what you want. But I wouldn't recommend it. Our friends down below are hungry and not prone to discrimination. Whether you try to cut and run or stick around, believe me when I say our options are limited. We wait for nightfall.

Ymir: So, why didn't you just stay in Titan form and run all the way home? What's the point of stopping here in the first place? You get winded and have to take a break?

Ymir: Why don't you use your imagination?

Eren: (thoughts) Let me think. Suppose I wait for a opening. If I assume Titan or Rider form, running away wouldn't really be that much of a challenge. Question is, can I assume one of my forms in this condition? Reiner doesn't seem to think so, and it's not like he and Bertholdt would risk stopping here without a good reason. What if I couldn't transform to full strength? Does that mean the other Titans would be able to eat me?

Ymir: So we're just gonna sit on our asses till the sun goes down?

Reiner: It's a possibility.

Eren: (thoughts) No. Why give us the chance to recover? If they wait for nightfall we'd only be harder to rein in. They'll make their move while we're still helpless. At this rate I can't do anything. We're screwed.

Eren was remembering his fight with Reiner earlier.

Eren: (thoughts) What happened to everyone else? Where are the Scouts? Don't tell me they're coming here to save us. Oh god. If only I didn't hold back when I shot Reiner, none of 'em will-

Ymir: Wait a second. Those Titans at the castle had no problem moving at night. What's stopping these guys?

Reiner: The Titans here can't move after dark. But then you know all about that, don't you, Ymir?

Eren: (thoughts) How is it she's able to transform into a Titan? Doesn't seem to catch her off guard like it did me. What's her angle? Who's side is she on in all this? If I thought she was hard to read before... I've made up my mind. I need information. Anything I can get. I have to keep my eyes and ears open. Give myself a chance to recuperate.

The Scouts were moving to where Eren should be. One of the squads fired a red smoke signal when they saw a Titan.

Scout: Titan spotted at three o'clock! Use the flare!

With Erwin Squad

Levi: We've got a smoke shell fired from the right wing!

Erwin: We stay the course! Tell the right wing to merge with the center and maintain direction! The shortest path is our only option. Straight ahead. We have until sundown!

Hannes Squad

Mikasa was riding much faster than everyone else in their squad.

Hannes: Mikasa. Hey, Mikasa. Hello?

He finally got her attention.

Hannes: Stop pushing so hard. You're drifting up into the vanguard. You wanna break the whole formation? Look, I know how you feel. But what'd I tell ya? Eren's not gonna let those assholes get the best of him without a fight. Agreed?

Mikasa: Hm.

Hannes: Kid just doesn't have it in him to give up. All we gotta do is have a little faith. He'll hold his own till the rest of us get there. Always has, always will.

Eren location

Ymir: *sigh* Hey, Reiner. Got any water? Help a girl out. I'm dying over here.

Reiner: Sorry, there's not a helluva a lot I can do. Even if it is a matter of life or death.

Ymir: That's comforting. Well, at least now we know where we stand. Sort of.

Reiner: Speaking of which. We've been working our asses off. No food, no sleep, no nothing. Ever since those Titans showed up. That was yesterday, right? Man, we're lucky the wall hasn't been destroyed. Still, you'd think that mean they'd give us a break. And don't even get me started on promotion.

Bertholdt: What the hell?

Reiner: What? Aww, come on. I don't think that's too much to ask, do you? God knows we've done our share of heavy lifting all things considered. I mean, I get it, we're soldiers. Duty first. It's just nice to be acknowledged.

Ymir: You bang your head or something? What're you even talking about. Seriously?

Reiner: Ugh. Don't give me that. I'm not sayin' we storm in and demand the rank of captain or anything.

Ymir: No. That's not what I mean.

Reiner: Oh, yeah. Where'd you find that cannon, by the way? I own you one for saving my bacon. Really nice of Krista to patch me up afterwards. I'm starting to think me and her might become a thing.

Eren: Hey.

Reiner: Right? It's not just me? She always treats me like we're-

Eren: Hey!

Eren stands up.

Eren: What's wrong with you? You've got to be kidding me.

Reiner: Huh? What're you so pissed about all of a sudden? Take it easy, man. Was it something i said, or?

Eren: If you wanna die, then keep taking!

Ymir: Hold up, Eren. I think somebody's gone off the deep end. Is that what it is, Bertholdt? If you know something we don't, now would be a good time to put it on the table.

Reiner: Huh?

Bertholdt: Reiner. Snap out of it. You're not a soldier, okay? You and I are... We're warriors.

Flashbacks

Marco: Reiner! What are you doing?

After the ODM gear was removed from Marco, he was getting devoured by a Titan as the three warriors watched.

Reiner: Hey. Why...? Why is Marco... being devoured?

End of flashback

Reiner: Right. I see. That's how things are.

Reiner sat down and sobbed quietly.

Eren: What the hell's he doing?

Ymir: I have a pretty good idea. At least I think so. Didn't add up at first. Why would the men who broke the wall risk his neck to save Connie? It's like the poor bastard's personality is compartmentalized. Everything he does is a contradiction in terms. He can't help it. On one hand, he's a warrior bent on pushing mankind past the brink. On the other he's pretending to be a soldier. I'm thinking maybe he got a little lost in the role. See. He can't resolve those facets of himself. Can't bear the weight of the what he's done. The only way for him to manage his conscience is to fall for his own act. He thinks he is a soldier. This is what you call a split personality. He's gone insane. His heart and mind are at war with each other, and judging by Bertholdt's expression, this isn't the first stalemate. Blows me away! Wow, someone as brutally honest as you losing their grip-

Reiner: Shut up! Not another word.

Ymir: I'm sorry. Must've really hit a nerve.

Eren: Is this some kind of joke? Where do you get off pretending to be the victim? You're wallowing in self pity? How dare you. What was going through head the day I told you my story, huh? Remember that, Bertholdt? I'm taking to you, lackey! I told you everything. You sat there looked at me straight in the eye. Watched me relive seeing my mother get devoured. Don't you remember? Well, it just so happens the chunk of wall you kicked out fell on our house. It's what kept her from being able to run away. Ring any bells? Take you back? Let me ask again. What was going through your head when I told you that story?

Bertholdt: Want me to be honest? In the moment I felt... sorry for you.

Eren: Huh. Sorry for me? So, then. You're not... You're not warriors or soldiers. You're just murderers. Psychotic mass-murderers who snuffed out the lives of countless people that never did you any wrong.

Smoke starts come off of Eren.

Reiner: Don't you think I'm aware of that fact? I don't need you shoving it down my goddamn throat!

Eren: Then stop acting like you've got any right to feel sorry for yourself! We're living in a hell you two created! Are you proud of yourselves? You're not one of us! You've never been! You're not even humans anymore!

Reiner: You want an apology? Is that what you hope to get out of calling us murderers? Want us to feel bad? Want us to take the blame? Who are you talking to? The people you thought you knew don't exist! They're dead! But hey, if screaming does it for ya, go ahead and scream you goddamn head off! Also, let not forget you are the flaming skeleton who kill people!

Eren: You're right. Who am I? What do I know? Still. I've got to do something. Anything. I swear to you, one way or another, the two of you will pay. And it's gonna hurt.

Ymir: You can't be for real.

The smoke stops coming off Eren.

Eren: Huh?

Ymir: Eren, grow up. Keep spouting off childish bullshit like that and I've got no hope for you.

Ymir turned her attention to Reiner and Bertholdt.

Ymir: Tell me something. What's with the giant monkey?

Reiner: Monkey? What're you talking about?

Ymir: Huh. I thought for sure you'd know. That's surprising. From the way you guys were ogling it all slack-jawed I figured we were seeing some kind of living legend. Weird.

Eren: Monkey? Was that what that was?

Ymir: Shut up and listen. Monkey, Beast Titan. Whatever you wanna call him, he's behind this latest fiasco. It's why Titans are cropping up out of nowhere. I get the feeling he's gauging our strength. Reiner and Bertholdt are trying to get whatever he is.  It's how they're getting back home. Feel free to correct me if I'm way off base.

Eren: Wait. You know about the other people? Who are you? What else haven't you told me?

Ymir: Be patient. I'm caught up in circumstances of my own.

Eren: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Ymir: Eren. If you think killing these morons will put an end to all of this, you are sorely mistaken.

Eren: Huh? But who the real enemy? Who were the people with guns that I kill earlier!

Ymir: Other people... look if I told you, things would get too-

Reiner: Ymir! There's no future for this world and you know it. You have a soiled grasp of things. What'd you think comes next? Joining our side wouldn't be out of the question if you were so inclined.

Ymir: And put my faith in you guys? That's  rich. Neither of you trusts me as far as you can throw me.

Reiner: Come on. That isn't true. We know what you really want. All you care about is protecting Krista. If we can agree on that, I don't see the conflict. I'm being absolutely serious. Is it so hard to believe we want what's best for her, too? Hate to break it to ya, but you're not the only one. Then again, you could always put your trust in Eren, see where that leads you.

Eren: What?

Reiner: You're probably learning towards escape. Better to take a chance with him than throw in with us, right? Because if we end up taking you, there's not much hope of being rescued. I'll be straight with you. That much is true. Even if you came willingly, we're not in a position to guarantee your safety. But if it's Krista we're talking about, we might be able to be something. It's your call. What's it gonna be? Is it Krista future? Or your own petty existence?

Eren: (thoughts) Is there really no future for this world? I'm I going have to kill everyone on this world?

Reiner: Ah! Goddamn Eren, what did you shot me with. I been trying to hold it together, but my god. This hurts.

Eren turned to Ymir.

Eren: Come down Reiner! Ymir. Come clean! Who's the real enemy? Tell me what you know! Who is it?!

Ymir: Couldn't say.

Reiner: All right, then. Sorry, Eren.

Distant Gunshot

Reiner and Bertholdt looked back to see green smoke signals.

Bertholdt: (thoughts) The Scouts are here? Already?

Reiner: Son of bitch!

Eren: (thoughts) No. Damn you, Ymir! Only one hour left unit sunset, where I could finally release him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 14K 29
𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮 𝘅 𝘀𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆/𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 -𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 3/10/21
17.3K 397 18
" I'm the one who Eren chose over you. " Eren x Reader ♡
93.9K 3.3K 35
Whilst on a mission, Levi's squad see something strange. Takes place a few weeks before the fall of wall Maria. Disclaimer - I don't own Attack on Ti...
20K 1.3K 19
→ 𝐀𝐔✨ can you trust me? [𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓] → written feb. 2022 to present