STYLES in Disguise *slow edit...

By xScribbling_Conceptx

Before, I thought I already know myself but when a tragic accident came into my life, everything has change. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The Necklace
CHAPTER 2: Please be Strong
CHAPTER 3: The Moment of Truth
CHAPTER 4: It's Time
CHAPTER 5: A Brand New Start
CHAPTER 6: Confrontation
CHAPTER 7: Roller Coaster Life
CHAPTER 8: Ride here, Ride there
CHAPTER 9: SUPERMAN is here!
CHAPTER 10: Group Chat
CHAPTER 11: Good turned Bad
CHAPTER 12: Poor Louis!
CHAPTER 13: Second Chances
CHAPTER 14: Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy
CHAPTER 15: Girlfriends
CHAPTER 17: First Day
CHAPTER 18: Nothing's Fine I'm TORN
CHAPTER 19: Heartbreak
CHAPTER 20: First Dance
CHAPTER 21: It's time to get up!!!
CHAPTER 22: The Plan
CHAPTER 23: Party @ 18
CHAPTER 24: Text Message
CHAPTER 25: Bad Day
CHAPTER 26: Harry, what's wrong?
CHAPTER 27: Who's HES?
CHAPTER 28: Not a good idea!
CHAPTER 29: Is This A Sign?
CHAPTER 30: Little White Lies
CHAPTER 31: Pool Party!
CHAPTER 32: Reject it or Not
CHAPTER 33: Nialler!!
CHAPTER 34: Ranting Styles
CHAPTER 35: Harry VS. Stacey
CHAPTER 36: Four vs. One
CHAPTER 37: That Should Be Me
CHAPTER 38: Let Me Be The One
CHAPTER 39: Last First Kiss
CHAPTER 40: Revealed!!
CHAPTER 41: Game Over!!
CHAPTER 42: Bestfriend
CHAPTER 43: Fangirl
CHAPTER 44: Look who's here
CHAPTER 45: AWKWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 46: New Girl
CHAPTER 47: Favor
CHAPTER 48: Spaces
CHAPTER 49: Me vs. Me
CHAPTER 50: The Plan ver. 2.0
CHAPTER 51: Destiny
CHAPTER 52: HACEY <3
CHAPTER 53: They Don't Know About Us
CHAPTER 54: Big Mistake
CHAPTER 55: Big Day!!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 16: Reminiscence

205 26 5
By xScribbling_Conceptx

Forgiving Dad and Zayn made me feel free. It's been the best way for me to start focusing on the present and the future, and letting go of the past.

I know present and future will never be possible without the past, but sometimes we have to forget it especially those bad memories.

My past with my mom, friends and my pen-pal would be the past that I'll never forget.

*************

Remembering my Pen-pal while laying on my bed painted a smile on my face.

What is he doing right now? Does he still remember me?

I know there is a 50-50 chance that he still does remembered me and planning to search for me like we had promised. But it is also impossible for him to find me if I'm here.

Let me take you to the time it all started.

I was seating that time in my proper seat when I was in grade 6. My English Teacher instructed us to bring out a piece of blank paper. My classmates and I wondered why because we just had our quiz before that.

"Class, listen up." My teacher said and we all behaved. "I have here a box. In side this box are papers with names written on it." I looked at the box she was holding. What are we going to do with the names? Maybe it's for our Christmas Party. No. Christmas is 5 months away.

"I'll roam around, and each one of you will get one paper, but don't open it yet. Wait for my signal." She added.

She went to my side and I closed my eyes before picking up inside the box. Please be a girl. I crossed my fingers.

I stared at the paper but I didn't open it until I heard the signal of my Teacher.

I'm really excited to know what name I got so I unfolded it and placed it in front of my desk. It reads "HES". Is this a name?

I poked the back of my seatmate and asked her if who she got. "Chloe" she replied. "I got 'HES'. Is that even a name?" I frowned. She just shrugged.

"Alright, everybody listen up. Now you already know their name, they'll serve as your pen-pals. Write a letter for them. They're my husband's grade 8 students in London." She paused. "Okay, start writing." she instructed.

So what will I write? I don't even know my pen-pal's gender.

I stared at the blank paper in front of me.

After 10 minutes, our teacher asked us if we are already finished but I said No.

I get my pen and began to write at the blank sheet of paper.

Dear HES,

Hi. You can call me KC, that's my nickname. My teacher told us to write a letter for you guys. I was wondering if you're a girl or a guy. I hope we could be best of friends.

Sincerely, KC

Afternoon that day, our teacher dropped our letters to the mail office. After a month, I got a reply from my Pen-pal.

Dear KC,

I'm pleased to meet you. Our teacher also told us to write some letters to you there and I am so excited. Sorry if you've been confused if what is my gender. I'm a guy. And also, I'm looking forward to be your friend.

Sincerely, HES

We've been replying each other for several times and I'm really having a good time talking with him through writing. Because of the deep friendship that we have, I have the feeling of falling for him.

I still kept two letters from him and his gift for my birthday. His gift was a keychain with his name on it.

I kept his letters because he promised me something.

Dearest KC,

I don't know what I'm feeling right now but I think I like you. I know it's impossible for you to believe because we're still young but this the truth. I wish we could see each other. I believe that distance can't separate us though you're there and I'm here in England. I promise you that I'll search for you when I'm 18 years oldand you'll be my first girlfriend. I hope you'll do the same. Take care.

Love, HES

Until now, I hold on to his promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
2.1K 86 20
I looked at Harry. He was staring at the cut with several emotions which I couldn't decipher since they were fleeting, until he glanced at me and my...
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
255K 10K 36
Have you ever just fallen for someone that you knew wasn't meant for you. Someone that you knew it was wrong for you to want so badly. The feeling th...