Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences
husbandly duties

bad news

2.8K 56 10
By LilFluffy419

Hello, hello. I wasn't going to post a one shot before finishing the next chapter, but the babies are back on tv and I got inspired.

_____

Olivia propped her head in her hand and reached out to graze her fingers along Spencer's chest. He slept peacefully on his side of the bed, one arm folded over his stomach, the other outstretched towards her thighs. Though he was back where he belonged, she couldn't help but feel sad for all that he wasn't there for. It had been a long week without him.

"Good morning, baby," his gruff voice pulled her from her thoughts. His sleepy eyes blinked up at her.

She smiled softly. "Good morning."

His hand closed the small gap between them and clamped down on her thigh, his fingers pressing into her flesh. Goosebumps spread around his grip. His touch never failed to have an effect on her.

"I missed you," he murmured.

She nodded, the melancholy keeping her words at bay.

"You didn't miss me?" He turned his neck to face her directly.

"I did," she mumbled quietly. Encouragingly.

Turning onto his side, he smiled. Then he pounced.

She laughed quietly while he peppered kisses over her face, but as the silence slowly took over, he pulled away. He furrowed his eyebrows, studying her face. Something was bothering her. No, not just bothering. She was ruminating. On what? He'd have to figure that part out.

"You want to tell me what's going on in that pretty mind of yours?"

"I'm just thinking." She offered another, weaker, smile.

"About?"

"About how much I missed you."

He analyzed her face a little longer. Her bottom lip was slightly sucked in, her top teeth digging into the silky flesh. She was lying. But he would let it go for now.

"I'm going to make you breakfast."

Her face brightened a little. "Okay."

Rolling into the middle of the bed, she watched him as he wandered around the room looking for his boxers.

When he turned around with them in hand, he cocked an eyebrow at her. "You're not coming with me?"

He knew her too well. Or maybe, just like her, he wanted her to be at his side. Either way it worked out for them both.

"I'm coming," she smiled. But she barely had the time to push back the covers before his arm looped around her waist and she was being thrown over his shoulder.

"I thought so."

On the way to the closet, his teeth sunk into her ass, and her heart fluttered at yet another one of his attempts to make her laugh. His sweetness never failed. But she didn't want to dampen his mood.

"Pancakes or waffles?" he asked as he handed her one of his t-shirts and a fresh pair of underwear.

"Surprise me." She shrugged, pulling the cotton panties up her long legs. When she straightened, she caught him gazing at her. "What?"

"Nothing," he shrugged back, sliding his hand into hers and leading her out.

In the kitchen, she followed closely as he prepped and stirred and poured. While the batter cooked, he stepped in front of her as she leaned back against the counter.

"You wanna tell me what's up?" he murmured, his thumb drawing comforting circles against her hip.

She looked up at his eyes, patient and undemanding. He wanted to know. He wanted to be there for her.

"I got passed up for my promotion," she whispered in a single breath.

His heart sunk. For the past three months, she had put all her effort into securing this promotion—what she figured would be the next step in her career. They both thought she'd be the sure pick. Her articles were constantly making it on the front page. How couldn't she be?

"I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay," she shook her head, tears beginning to well under her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" They had talked on the phone every night while he was out of town. There hadn't been a single mention.

"You were busy and tired. I didn't want to add to it."

"I wish I could've have been here to—" He froze.

She swallowed hard and her lips quivered, the tears threatening to spill at any second.

"I'm sorry, baby." He slid his hands around her waist, enveloping his body completely around hers. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here."

"It's okay," she hiccuped. Her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulder, her fingers digging into him, gripping on for dear life.

The waffle machine beeped once. Then Twice. But he didn't want to pull away.

"Spencer," she mumbled, though her grip didn't loosen either.

Finally, he relaxed his arms, and hers followed.

Quickly, he darted across the kitchen to plate their breakfast. While the second waffle cooked, he located the syrup and cut up an assortment of fruit. Every so often, he glanced over to check on her tear-streaked face.

Once everything was ready, he loaded their plates onto a tray and guided her back to the bedroom.

They ate breakfast in bed, her head fallen on his shoulder as he gave her bites to eat.

All the disappointment flooded back to her as she revisited that shitty Tuesday. She had gone to work unsuspecting, excited to present a potential new idea. But instead, she had been called into her boss's office. I'm so sorry to inform you, she had started, the competition was strong. After that, the rest of the day had been spent comparing herself to her counterparts. Then she had come home, seeking comfort and Spencer's warm embrace. But it wasn't until after she walked into the dark and empty apartment that she remembered that he was traveling and that he wouldn't be back for another three days.

"You done?" he murmured, holding up the last bite for her.

She opened her mouth, accepting his offering. Then he set the tray down on the floor and pulled her into his lap. Her legs straddled his waist as he ran his palms soothingly up and down her thighs.

"Do you know when they may have another opening?" he asked quietly.

She shrugged, dejected. "Not until Dana leaves."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," she mumbled. "I don't really want to think about that all right now."

"Yeah, okay."

Her fingers played along the hem of his boxers. Then letting out a deep breath, she reached her arms around his neck and sunk into him. She didn't offer another word, so he just held her against him, hoping that his embrace would make up for his lack of presence during the week.

Neither of them knew how much time had passed before Spencer spoke up again. "This doesn't mean anything about you or your talent."

Olivia grunted into the crook of his neck.

"It wasn't meant to be, but there are other opportunities out there waiting for you once you're ready. You've been talking about going somewhere else for over a year now."

Again, she didn't respond.

Spencer was right. She wasn't happy at her current workplace. The people were nice and all, but it didn't feel like the right fit. It was just that it was her first job out of college, and letting go was proving to be harder than expected. But this was a clear wake up call.

"I love you," she murmured, tilting her head slightly. She pressed one tentative kiss to his neck, and then another, then slowly she made her way around to his adam's apple. As she trailed her way up his jaw and behind his ear, he closed his eyes.

Her hips rolled into his lap. She was asking for him.

His hands slid up to her ass, keeping her motions steady as she rocked. "What do you want, baby?"

"Make me," she mumbled, the tantalizing friction breaking up her words, "feel better."

"Always."

"I wanted to feel you," she murmured, her lips falling open as her clit rubbed along his hardening length. Even with layers of fabric between them, he fit perfectly against her. "But you weren't here."

"I'm here now, Liv."

Gently, he pulled the shirt over her head and cupped her breasts, his hand molding around the supple flesh, kneading softly as breathy moans fell from her lips. With the added stimulation, her rocking became frantic. As a result, his boxers grew damp. But he didn't want her to cum like this.

"Lay on your back and open up for me."

She stopped, looking him in the eye, conflicted between the sudden disappointment in having to separate from him and the anticipation of how he was about to care for her.

"Come on, baby," he repeated softly when she still hadn't budged.

Stealing one more kiss, she slid out of his lap and waited for him to come to her.

His finger slid under the elastic of her underwear, curling through the leg hole before tugging them down. Everything about her naked body was beautiful. Perfect. He scanned each part of her, appreciating every dip and curve. And when he reached her center, he wet his lips.

"Spencer," she pleaded. She had caught him staring, and the heat of his gaze only worsened her situation.

Prompted, he kneeled between her legs, his boxers still in place.

She expected his mouth to descend onto her, but instead, his wide palms grazed up her thigh, leaving a trail of heat until they landed on her waist, momentarily squeezing before relaxing into a secure hold.

A faint gasp escaped her as the tip of his tongue made contact with her pebbled nipple, drawing tight circles around her areola. She need him to wrap his lips around her, so she wiggled beneath him. His eyes darted up to hers, and seeing the want on her face, he didn't tease any longer. He took her breast in and suckled.

With her attention temporarily drawn away from the ache between her legs, she wrapped her hand around his head, holding him in place, and only when needed did she allow him enough space to shift his attention to her other breast.

As he moved downwards, his worship remained slow and steady, kissing and nipping along every inch of her until her body couldn't take any more and she was guiding his head to where she wanted him most.

"Please, baby," her voice came out husky, thick with need.

He trailed his thumb along her opening, collecting the slick wetness that he had produced. He reached her clit and swirled gently, watching her hips jerk each time he brushed over the swollen nub.

Her eyes fell shut. She whimpered. "More."

He picked up his pace, but didn't apply the pressure he knew she craved. "Relax, baby."

Another whimper. She tried to hold still as he continued his agonizingly slow ministrations, steadily building her up. Not how she wanted, but how he knew would get her trembling in the best way possible. When she couldn't take it in any longer, she dove for his hand.

He chuckled, pulling away from her and finally lowering his head between her thighs. "I got you," he hummed against her slit, the vibration of his voice rolling through her entire body.

All thoughts of the week drifted away as his lips wrapped around her clit, sending her into complete bliss. A state of mind that she had, on several accounts, desperately attempted, but never been able to reach on her own. Only he could get her like this.

"Wrap around me, baby," he mumbled, tapping her ankle before sliding his palms under her ass and scooting her hips closer.

Her heels dug into his back as his tongue prodded inside her, sending tingles of pleasure up her spine. He explored until her legs began to shake, and he knew that she was close. Snaking his arm around her hip, he grazed his thumb over her clit, reveling in her whimpers as they grew louder and louder.

"I'm going to cum, baby," she cried, her legs tightening around him.

The warning didn't deter him. Instead, he slipped two fingers inside her, applying pressure as he curled them up against her walls. The faster he moved, the more she dribbled around him.

"Spencer," she whined. The stimulation was getting to be too much. He had her body wired. Any more, and she feared she would short circuit.

She tried to hold her hips steady and squirm away from his hold, but her energy was nearly nonexistent, and he was determined to keep her in place.

"Let it go," he cooed.

His tongue flattened and lightly flicked her clit—her final trigger before she came crashing down. Shuddering hard, she let out a cry as her release gushed onto his face. Her body continued to jolt as he lapped at her folds, cleaning her of all traces of her release.

"I want you inside me," she murmured, her breath steadying as she came down from her high.

He scooted away from her, placing his feet down on the ground to stand up.

Though she was now curled up in front of him, her eyes didn't miss a move as he stepped out of his boxers and wrapped his hand around his shaft. She watched carefully as he stroked himself, pre cum seeping from his tip. When he perched a knee onto the bed, she unraveled herself and laid out for him.

He climbed up her body, planting one hand on either side of her head. He nodded and she reached down between them, guiding his hard length to her entrance. Once she had him lined up, he slowly pushed in, stopping halfway when her face tightened.

Her walls still pulsed, tight from her orgasm. "Does it hurt?"

"No, no. Just give me a second."

He held still, assessing her face as she breathed. When he could tell she was ready, he slowly inched in and out, going no deeper than he already had.

"Okay, more," she groaned once the sting of the stretch began to morph into a pleasant, tingly buzz. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she pressed her heels against his glutes, urging him deeper.

His slipped further, until his hips pressed flush against hers. Nestled deep inside her, he let out a long exhale. Five days without her wrapped tightly around him was proving to be a test of resistance.

Unable to wait, she circled her hips, reacquainting herself with just how thick and full he felt inside of her.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't here to make you feel better," he murmured as he slowly began to thrust in and out. He kept a pace that allowed her to savor every nudge and stroke.

"I know we can't always be together, but it still makes—" Her words faltered as he hit a particularly sweet spot. "Shit, you feel so good."

"I won't always be here, but I never want you to feel like I don't have time for you."

"I know, and I'm sorry. Next time, I'll talk sooner," she murmured before pulling his chest down to hers.

He continued to fuck her gently, his strokes slow and deep, the room remaining quiet except for the squelching sounds and their heated moans.

With each thrust, the pressure grew in her lower stomach and sooner rather than later, she was teetering on her second climax. "I want to cum," she rasped, her nails digging into his back.

His pelvis rocked against her clit. "Go ahead, baby."

"No," she shook her head, fending off her quickly approaching release. "I want you to cum with me."

He nodded and pressed his lips to hers. She gasped against his mouth as he quickened his pace, his slow strokes turning forceful as he pumped deep inside her. She didn't stand a chance. A cry exploded out of her as she clenched down on him.

"Cum, baby, please cum," she begged as her body trembled, the waves of her climax rolling through her.

He managed one more hard thrust before she felt him throb, and his hot cum shot into her, her final craving fulfilled.

Breathing heavily, he collapsed on top of her, her satisfied sighs filling his ear as she continued to milk him of all he had. By the time he slipped out of her, she was leaking down her thigh.

When he became too heavy, she tapped his shoulder, and he rolled off of her. Then turning onto his side, he pulled her into his arms.

She cradled his head against her chest protectively, thinking of all the times he probably needed her that she hadn't been there. There were moments where the comfort they brought each other felt scary, like if she ever lost him, she'd never feel this deep of peace again. There were even days where her mind went as far as trying to pinpoint something wrong, to alert her that this couldn't be the way things were. But every time, she looked for any glaring sign in their relationship, she came up empty. She was whole, capable of standing on her own. He just made things better. A little easier.

Against her, his breathing had grown shallow. And sticky with sweat and cum, she attempted to push herself away to go get cleaned up.

His arm tightened around her. "I'll carry you. Just give me a minute."

Dropping her head back onto the pillow, she didn't argue. There was nothing more she wanted in this moment then to let him take care of her.

"And Liv?" he murmured.

"Mhm."

"Next time you get bad news, you call me immediately."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 132 11
Spencer and Olivia randomly meet and have what seems to be a strange encounter. there connection is instant, neither one can stay away from the other...
38.3K 956 35
When a 24 year old woman named Olivia Baker has an interview to become an assistant to 24 year old businessman, Spencer James, little does she realiz...
5.8K 209 20
Spencer and Olivia are happily married and life couldn't be better for the couple these past 6 years. They have it all. Both of them striving in thei...
18.8K 578 20
Spencer James, one of the biggest NFL players in LA, is married to a lawyer named Amara. Olivia Baker-his former best friend-left town three years ag...