ʜΙͺꜱ α΄˜α΄κœ±κœ±α΄‡κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴏɴ

By Richaa_Sharma

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•˜π•šπ•£π• π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•šπ•€ π•‘π• π•€π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•§π•–... More

prologue
character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Avni's birthday
Avneil's engagement
wedding rituals
Avneil's wedding
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
New Character
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
A little clarity on Avneil's character
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Avneil's 1st holi
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Avneil's honeymoon - 1
Avneil's honeymoon - ll
Avneil's anniversary - 1
Avneil's anniversary - ll
Avneil's anniversary - lll
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chaptet 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
Reviews
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130

chapter 90

1.7K 167 81
By Richaa_Sharma

At Khanna House....

Bebe, still sitting in the temple praying for Neil
She lights a diya for Neil and suddenly Bebe sees that the diya is about to extinguished but before this bebe saves that diya from being extinguished, She sees that two hands have surrounded the diya from which the diya was saved from being extinguished.... Bebe looks at that hand and as soon as she sees that person, Bebe gets tears in her eyes and she says

Bebe - Avni putter

Yes, it is Avni who did not let the diya of Neil's name be extinguished.

Bebe sees Shweta and Prakash standing with Avni who had gone to Mehta House to bring her back..

Flashback

The next morning, at the Mehta House, when Neela brings Avni coffee for avni and then both of them hear the doorbell ringing....

Neela - main dekh kar aati hu kaun hai ?

Avni nods

Neela comes downstairs in the hall and sees that Ashish has already opened the door and Neela is surprised to see the person standing there..

While Ashish welcomes them and Neela speaks...

Neela - Shweta, Prakash ji aap log....

Ashish Neela is not angry with Khanna family But they are shocked to see them here in the morning and that's why they ask why they have come here this morning, is everything fine?

Shweta and Prakash look at each other after hearing Neela and Ashish's question and Shweta speaks....

Shweta - neela hum yehan Avni ke liye aaye hai....
Saying this, Shweta tells them in detail about Neil's condition and also tells all the things that the doctor has told them...And now their last hope is Avni... as it has been more than 24 hours but Neil has not regained consciousness.

Ashish neela gets shocked hearing all this And right there they all hears the sound of breaking something and sees back that Avni is standing at stairs and the coffee cup has fallen from her hand and broken..

What happened was that Avni also came after Neela to keep that coffee cup down in the kitchen which neela brought for her in the room... as she came down till stairs, firstly she also gets surprised to see shweta and Prakash here at this mornings, and she is about to come close to them but she stop when she hears Shweta words who was telling Ashish and Neela about Neil, she listened everything....She gets shocked to learn about Neil's condition...and at the same time becomes scared and worried for him...

Everyone sees Avni that her eyes are full of tears and she becomes numb after hearing all this.... and Shweta goes to Avni and talks to her...

Shweta - avni beta, please ghar wapas chalo.... main tumhe Neil ko maaf karne ke liye nahi keh rahi par bachcha agar is waqt tum uske paas nahi gyi to......( Beyond this, Shweta is not able to say this thing that if Avni does not go to Neil, then maybe they will lose their son...)

Avni listens to all this talk of Shweta....and then Shweta tells Ashish and Neela that...This time when Avni will go to Khanna house then she will take care of Avni personally, she will not let even Neil's shadow fall on her, Neil will not force or hurt her in any way and whatever decision Avni will take will be acceptable to those people.

Neela already wanted Avni to give Neil a chance... but hearing this assurance words of Shweta and Prakash, Ashish speaks...

Ashish - agar Avni aap log ke saath jaana chahti hai to mujhe koi problem nahi hai... kyonki is baar meri beti jo decision legi main uske saath hu...

Avni listens to Ashish, and Shweta and Prakash look at him with hope and Avni does not break their hopes, And immediately she comes to Khanna House with them. And also learning about Neil's condition Neela and Ashish also come to Khanna House with them.

Flashback End

At present

Avni comes back to their room and as she steps into the room she gets emotional seeing Neil laying unconscious on the bed.....She sees that he has some medicine pipes attached to his hand and he looks completely calm, his face is completely pale..
Her heart is breaking seeing him like this again..... How many times will she have to see him like this...When will all this stop?

She takes her steps towards him slowly and comes close to him and sits on the bed beside him

All the family members see both of them and Avni puts her hand on Neil's hand and she feels that Neil's hand is completely cold....She bites her lip in pain and a tear from her eyes falls on Neil's hand.

While Prakash asks the doctor...

Prakash - doctor ab Neil kaisa hai ?

Doctor - I checked his fever an hour ago where there was no improvement...

All hears this and Avni sees him emotionally... but doctor again says..

Doctor - but wait let me check one more time his fever, only then I'll tell you about him..

Saying this, the doctor checks the fever of Neil with a thermometer and after checking the fever, the doctor himself gets surprised to see his results...

Doctor - Impossible... it's a miracle, I had given up hope...since 24 hours there was no improvement in his fever... and now his temperature has come down....Now he has only 98° fever... that means now he is out of danger...

Everyone hears this and a relaxed expression appears on Shweta's face, while Bebe says thanks to her god with folded hands.....At the same time, Avni keeps looking at Neil silently and closing her eyes she also says thanks to God, keeping her hand on his hand.....

And then there Prakash speaks

Prakash - doctor agar Neil ka fever km ho gya hai to use hosh kyon nahi aa raha hai....

Doctor - Maybe he will take some more time to regain consciousness but now there is nothing to panic, he is out of danger and he will regain his senses soon.

Everyone hears this and Bebe looks at Avni with a slight smile and comes close to her and puts her hand on her head.... Avni sees bebe and bebe speaks...

Bebe - ye sab teri wajah se hua...use jis dawa ki jrurt thi use mil gyi...
Warna jahan doctor haar maan chuke the wahan ye miracle kaise ho gya..... Thank you Avni putter mere Neil ki jaan bachaane ke liye... Thank you mere Neil ke liye yehan aane ke liye...

Everyone listens to Bebe and Avni looks at Bebe.... she is not able to understand anything at this time, how should she react....
Somewhere she is responsible for Neil's condition and here Bebe is thanking her by saying that she saved his life...how is this possible..

But now she does not even understand one more thing, how should she handle Neil... Once again in his stubbornness, Neil has done this condition of his...This time even though Neil's condition happened unintentionally but it happened because of his stubbornness,
If he had not stopped eating and drinking, had not stood outside Mehta House for the whole day in his stubbornness, had not drenched in the rain, then he would not have been in this condition today.....This means that if she is not with him, she will lose him.

That is why no matter what happens now, she will not leave his side under any circumstances Whether he changes now or not.

That doesn't mean she won't try to change him...She will give him one last chance and accept of what happens after that... if Neil changes it will be better for their relationship And even if he doesn't change, Avni won't leave him anymore And will accept him as he is.
Because in any case she does not want to lose him.

Time skip

Now, it's evening

Avni is sitting infront of Neil, while all the other family members are downstairs in the hall, Because the doctors tell them that the patient is fine now, there is nothing to worry about, and don't crowd too much in the room....That's why for the time being only Avni is with him and the doctor and everyone else is down in the hall...

Here in the room

Avni keeps looking at Neil, and then leans a little and kisses his forehead... and then looks at him in the hope that he will open his eyes soon...

While there Bebe comes to the room and sees Avni and comes close to her and speaks...

Bebe - Avni putter

Hearing bebe voice Avni looks at bebe and bebe speaks

Bebe - putter ab tu thoda rest kar le... main tillu ke paas baithti hu

Avni hears this and says

Avni - nahi bebe, main theek hu...

Hearing this from Avni, and Bebe speaks before that both of them hear the voice of Neil who is taking Avni's name...

Bebe and Avni look at Neil whose eyes are open...

When Avni turns her gaze on the bebe... Neil slowly opens his eyes, and takes Avni's name after seeing her sitting in front of him....

While Bebe and Avni look at him and Bebe smiles seeing his open eyes...

Bebe - tillu...( Saying this Bebe kisses his forehead and Neil looks at Avni...)

Avni sees his gaze on herself and gets up from the bed... Neil again takes her name.... and bebe speaks with happiness...

Bebe - 2 din me ye tera pehla sabd hai....rab ka Shukar hai tujhe hosh aa gya...

Neil hears this but his eyes still do not move away from Avni and while Bebe looks at both of them and says after thinking something...

Bebe - main sabko bta kar aati hu ki neil ko hosh aa gya..... ( Saying this Bebe walks out of the room thinking that maybe Avni might talk to Neil in her absence...)

Bebe walks out of the room and here in the room Neil can't believe his eyes that Avni is standing in front of him...He is looking at her and Avni is looking at him who at the moment looks no less than an innocent child...
His weak appearance, pale face...dark spots under his eyes...it makes her feel hurt seeing him like this.

While Neil starts tearing up when he sees that Avni is standing in front of him but is not coming close to him...And he is not in such a condition to get up quickly and go to her and hug her... He sees Avni lying on the bed silently in front of him....

While Avni sees tears in his eyes and is about to take her steps to go closer to him but stops when she sees that
Doctor, Shweta Prakash Neela and Ashish are coming to the room with Bebe....

She stand in a side...

The doctor checks Neil and also tells that his fever is completely cured But now he just needs rest and care from which he will get well soon....

Then the doctor writes some medicine and tells them to get it and then after doing his work, he leaves from there.

After the doctor leaves everyone sees Neil but no one talks to him.... Shweta who was so worried for him till now also doesn't talk to him....

Bebe sees Shweta and says

Bebe - Shweta.... Bebe takes her name and signals her to come close to Neil...

Shweta understands this gesture of Bebe, And her own heart is also want to go and hug her son tightly, but Shweta does not do anything like this and goes straight out of the room....Neil sees Shweta leaving the room and understands that his mother is still angry with him and has not forgiven him Which, somewhere he deserves... he's not worthy of anyone's forgiveness, nor anyone's concern and care...

At the same time, Neela sees Shweta leaving the room like this and she does not feel good seeing Neil like this, That's why Neela comes to Neil and sits in front of him...

Neil sees her and Neela Maa caresses his hair and Neil sees her do this and Neela Maa speaks

Neela - ab kaisa feel kar rahe ho bachcha ?

Hearing these words of Neela Maa brings tears to Neil's eyes....He did so much bad to her daughter, yet she is sitting in front of him at this time, and asking him his well-being...He is unable to answer her question in guilt and tears start flowing from his eyes...

Everyone sees him like this and Avni ties both her fists to control her emotions... Neela Maa wipes his tears

And then, Neil, takes a look at everyone in the room who's looking worried for him but doesn't want to talk to him....
Neil sees everyone like this and he tries to sit up on the bed but he is not able to sit on his own...Seeing him like this, Prakash comes to him for his help and makes him sit on the bed and Neil tells him thanks dad....

Seeing this worrying atmosphere in the room... bebe speaks

Bebe - accha ab sab baahar chalte hai, Neil ko aaram ki jrurt hai...

Saying this Bebe comes to Neil and tells him to take rest now without any worries..

Everyone starts leaving the room when Ashish sees that Avni is standing at her place and looking at Neil and Neil is looking at her....

Ashish is about to go to Avni to tell her that let's go from here, but before this Ashish goes to Avni.. Neela stops Ashish and speaks

Neela - use yehan rehne do ashish

Ashish hears this and says

Ashish - par neela

Neela - ashish please... chalo yehan se aur use yehan rehne do

Ashish hears this from Neela and does not say anything further and walks out of there...

In the room

Avni sees him and comes close to Neil and sits in front of him, but today Neil does not have the courage to start talk and the same condition is her....

Both of them do not know, what did both of them say..... both just keep looking at each other and in a short while there Bebe and Shweta come once again in the room....

Bebe has brought some healthy food for Neil... and Shweta sees that Avni is sitting next to Neil, she thinks something and she speaks...

Shweta - avni beta, chalo yehan se

Neil hears this and silently looks at his mother and Avni.... today he does not know what has happened to him that he does not have the courage to insist now...
If this had been the old Neil and Shweta would have taken Avni with her like this, then Neil would have protested, but today he does not have the right to stop Avni close to him...

he is just satisfied that Avni is in front of him, Avni who did not want to come here, came after seeing him in this condition...
But at the same time he is also afraid that now that he is cured, Avni may not go back anywhere.

While Avni listens to Shweta and speaks..

Avni - maa main yehan rukna chahti hu... aur bebe aap mujhe ye de dijiye main Neil ko khilaa dungi....

Bebe smiles hearing this and Neil looks at Avni... while Shweta speaks..

Shweta - avni beta tumhe ye sab karne ki jrurt nahi hai

Bebe hears this from Shweta and sees her...She thinks that if Avni wants to do all this then why is Shweta stopping her like this, and there Avni speaks on Shweta's words..

Avni - maa don't worry, main theek hu aur mujhe yehan rehna hai...

And before this Shweta says something, Bebe says

Bebe - Shweta jab avni putter keh rahi hai Wo yehan rehna chahti hai, fir tu use kyon yehan nahi rehne de rahi hai...

Shweta - bebe.... Beyond this, Shweta is unable to speak when the bebe speaks...

Bebe - ab chal yehan se.. Saying this Bebe who brings food for Neil puts it on the side table of his bed and leaves the room with Shweta..

Here in the room

Neil speaks after bringing some courage

Neil - You came here, that's enough for me... you don't need to do all this for me.. main khud khaa lunga....

Avni hears his words and says..

Avni - khud khaa lete, to mujhe yehan aana hi nahi padta...

Neil sees her...

Avni - isiliye chalo muh kholo..... Saying this, Avni first takes a glass of juice and placed it in front of his mouth to make him drink...

Neil keeps watching her but he does not drink the juice... Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - what ? dekh kya rahe ho... piyo

Neil hears her word and drinks the juice from her hand...

After giving him the juice, Avni takes the plate of food in her hand And puts a morsel in front of his mouth and again Neil keeps looking at her and Avni speaks again in her stern voice...

Avni - Khao

Neil listens to this word and slowly eats all the food from her hand... till now again some fresh tears come to his eyes seeing this care of her...And then Avni gives him water and wipes his mouth, puts the plate on the side and after that she says something which shocks Neil...

Avni - Congratulations, I bowed once again in front of your stubbornness..

Neil sees her

Avni - Whatever you wanted is done, I have come here, I am ready to stay here....

Neil listens to this and he does not understand that he should be happy with this Or be sad that Avni has come here not of her own but seeing his illness....She doesn't want to give him a chance again..but maybe she has come here for family's sake...

But Neil doesn't say anything to Avni because she is more important for him.. she is back here, she will be in front of him, and he doesn't need anything else...

Avni sees him silent and says

Avni - what happened? Aren't you happy to see your stubbornness being fulfilled?

Neil looks at her but still doesn't say anything

Avni looks at him and she can't believe who is this Neil in front of her ? who is not answering any of her words and is silently listening everything.... she takes a deep breath and speaks...

Avni - I have come here.. but if you want me to give you a chance, then I have some conditions to stay here...

Neil hears this and now he speaks

Neil - I accept whatever you say.. I accept whatever punishment you want to give me.. I will do whatever I have to do to rectify my mistakes..

Avni sees him saying all this and says.....

Avni - I will stay here, but I will not stay with you in this room...

Neil knew her this condition somewhere, that's why he doesn't react much and waits for her to speak...

Avni - You won't come close to me or try to talk to me in any way

Neil also listens to this and speaks with a heavy heart.

Neil - ok i accept it all, You stay in front of my eyes, I don't want anything more from you than this....

Avni sees him.. and Neil speaks

Neil - I will get back my every lost right... and I am sure you will give me back my all lost right....

Avni hears this and thinks

Avni ( in mind ) I also want this, Neil, that I will give you all your rights..But this time I just want to make a try, that you become my that Neil whom I met for the first time..
And I will try my best too, that I can be worthy of you, where you can tell all your insecurities to me without any hesitation, And with my love I can erase those insecurities of yours, and there always stay love between us.. not insecurities, jealousy and anger....When all this is over from our midst, We will always be happy together again, as before.

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 4.6K 24
Peep to know about the story becouse it's secret πŸ˜‰ (UNDER EDITING) Highest ranking - #3 in AvNeil (08.06.19) πŸ˜„ #1 in SecretLoveStory #3 in ZainIm...
12.6K 777 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
70.3K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!πŸ€— After...