Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

Galing kay Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... Higit pa

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
Haunted House •OT8/9th member•
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Movie Night •Han Jisung•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
A Compromise •seo changbin•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
Costume Party •OT8•
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•

880 19 4
Galing kay Secrai

Genre: action (based off of Spiderman since he's my fav superhero :)

Word count: 1.4K

Synopsis: you've always been jealous of those damned superheroes in your city. Whether it being flying through the air or super speed, they were always around. But you didn't have those special powers like the others. However, despite not having super strength or telekinesis, you were still the most wanted villain out there. With a best friend being no other than Spider-Man himself.

***

One foot after another, you sprinted across someone's rooftop. It had already been so long, running from the metal jingling and clinking sounds of keys chasing you. Except now that you were on their radar, they'd be bringing backup for you.

"You know, Chan-!" you yelled at the cop who was behind you. You purposely slowed down your pace so he'd be within hearing distance.

"We've got to stop meeting like this!" you exclaimed, throwing your arms up as you jogged backwards to face the young officer.

There was no doubt that he looked good in that uniform. Especially that vest. Ugh, it's such a crime to think that about him. Then again, whatever you do is a crime.

"Why don't you just stop running and I'll take you back to the station for an official date?" he asked, faking a smile as he continued to run after you with his hand over his duty belt around his waist.

A grin played on your lips as he began gaining more speed. You turned around and leaped over the street at least 8 stories below, and landed on another rooftop in a crouching position.

"You can take me on a date when you finally catch me," you gave Chan a playful wink and continued your stroll knowing very well that he wouldn't jump that far. Even if it meant to catch you.

The rooftop seemed to be a night restaurant used for stargazing and fancy desserts not even you could afford. There were tables and even some canopies covering fancier ones. There was a gazebo in the far corner as well.

Chan suddenly stopped himself from falling over the edge and looked at you with big eyes. He grabbed his walkie-talkie and held it up to his mouth, keeping a close eye on you.

"Requesting backup on 39th street. We're on the roof of the apartment buildings, I'm going after her," Chan said, earning a 'copy that' from a voice over the other end. "And bring a chopper,"

Just as you went to taunt Chan, you saw him backing up with an uneasy but determined expression on his face. He was going to jump. Your body froze, watching Chan fly through the air as if he were in slow-mo. You quickly spun around and began running across the giant rooftop. For some reason, Chan seemed faster.

"You're not getting away this time, Y/n!!" you heard Chan yell like a crazy person from behind you. You didn't spare a glance, but you knew he was gaining on you.

You saw the edge coming up. The edge of the building. But this was a bigger gap than what you and Chan had just jumped.

You cursed under your breath and skidded to a stop at the edge. Chan was a few feet behind you, seeing that you were only a step away from falling to your death. If he were to catch you, he'd want you alive.

He put his hands out, cautiously approaching you. You peered over the edge that led way down to the busy street below, and looked back at Chan. You could even hear people yelling from their cars due to traffic. But those sounds were soon drowned out by the loud sound of helicopter blades above.

"I've finally got you," a smile spread on Chan's lips as he unhooked the cuffs from his duty belt.

A grin appeared on your lips as you turned your whole body to face him now.

"Do you?" you cocked your eyebrow.

With your arms out, you let yourself fall backward off of the building. Part of you was trusting your plan with literally your life depending on it.

Chan ran over to the edge of the building with wide eyes, watching you fall for a second just before a red blur caught you mid-air.

"WOOOOO!" you let out a shout that echoed off the buildings you passed with such speed that you could see your reflection clearly.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, looking at his mask-covered face with a proud smile.

"and hear I was thinking you had forgotten about me," you grinned, almost imagining his expression under the mask blocking his handsome face.

"I almost did until I saw you jumping building to building with Chan on your-" Han quickly cut himself off, almost swinging the two of you into the helicopter that was now chasing you. "-TAIL!"

You held onto him tighter as you let him shoot a web onto another building that led to downtown. The wind in your hair and face felt so refreshing and nice.

"If you keep choking me, we'll both fall to our deaths," Han said nonchalantly, keeping his head straight forward so he could get the two of you out of there as fast as possible.

You shot him a glare but decided to not respond considering it would distract him again. Then you heard the helicopter. You looked around, trying to focus on the sky but that was difficult with Han swinging the two of you roughly through the air.

His hold around your waist tightened, making you look back at him.

"Keep your head forward,"

In no time, you and Han arrived back at his apartment. His mother was at work, so she wouldn't be finding out that you were over. If she ever did find out, you and Han would be six feet under. Or worse.

After Han let you into his window to his bedroom, he let himself climb in last. Han shut his window, locked it, and closed the blinds.

"AC/DC?" you looked at one of his posters hung up on his wall next to his closet. "Since when have you listened to them?"

You turned around, watching him take his mask off. His hair was messy for only a mere second, but fluffed back into perfect place. And he didn't looked amused in the slightest.

"I've always listened to them! You just don't pay attention," he threw his mask at you, hitting your stomach and falling into your hands.

You raised your eyebrows, "you want to die?"

Han threw his arms up in the air and got into a fighting stance.

"I dare you to fight me. Let's see who wins, the human, or Spider-"

"-boy," you cut him off with a smile, watching his expression drop.

You couldn't take him seriously in that outfit. I mean, he looked so good in that. So you had to look straight into his eyes instead of staring so hard at him.

Without giving you a second to even blink, Han shot two webs at your waist and pulled you against his chest from across the room. Your faces were inches apart, if not closer.

"What did I say about calling me, Spider-Boy?" Han asked in a low-tone without breaking eye contact. You swore your heart began beating faster.

But you didn't give in that easily.

You leaned in but swerved your lips next to his ear, grinning.

"Spider-Boy-"

*swoosh!*

"HEY!" you yelled from against the wall, paralyzed underneath the webs he pinned your hands and arms with. "TAKE THESE OFF!"

Han only shook his head with a smiled and closed eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. You clenched your jaw, and glared at him.

"I will scream at the top of my lungs in t-minus five seconds if you do not remove me from your god damn wall, you Alien," you seethed through your teeth.

Han suddenly opened his eyes wide but didn't move. You lifted your head up.

"1..."

No movement.

"4-"

"You didn't say two or three!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms up.

"HELP M-"

Han quickly rushed over and began ripping the webs off of your body while you shot him death stares.

"You're supposed to be the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, not vigilante who is secretly in love with his villain best friend," you blurted out, watching his eyes go big as they shot up to meet yours.

(Miss girl ate him up wth-)

A/n: I have another criminal imagine coming up in the future, stage tuned for that :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.1K 228 14
☀︎︎A compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...
42.2K 272 54
Just a bunch of oneshots for different kpop groups. Requests are open. Won't write: Smut, Y/N Littlespace 🧸 Angst ❤️‍🩹 Hurtfic/Sickfic 🥀 Fluff ☀...
195K 3.2K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
333K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry 😅]