Imagines Book 1 |Stray Kids|

By Secrai

*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate tha... More

•INFO•
Late Nights •Lee Minho•
Only the Beginning •Han Jisung•
OT8 Text Messages (9th Member)
Sick •Lee Felix•
SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)
Big Baby •Seo Changbin•
Carnival Boy •Hwang Hyunjin•
New Girl •Yang Jeongin•
Don't Forget Me •Kim Seungmin•
Dinner Date •Bang Chan•
The Birthday Live •OT8•
Stage Incident •9th Member•
Secret •Bang Chan•
First Sight •Lee Minho•
Fireworks •Seo Changbin•
A Dance in The Rain •Hwang Hyunjin•
Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•
Bagel Boy •Lee Felix•
My Flower •Kim Seungmin•
Just Friends? •Yang Jeongin•
If you were the oldest member (reaction?)
After getting your wisdom teeth removed (9th member/reaction)
Incorrect Quotes (OT8/9th member)
More Incorrect Quotes (9th member/OT8)
Her Journey pt.1 •OT8•
Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•
Incorect Quotes. Again. (9th member&OT8)
Haunted House •OT8/9th member•
A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•
The Big City •Bang Chan•
Night at The Fair •Lee Minho•
Gone •Seo Changbin•
Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•
Movie Night •Han Jisung•
Fulfilled Promise •Lee Felix•
Good Timing •Kim Seungmin•
I'm Not Lost! •Yang Jeongin•
Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•
-little announcement-
How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•
Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•
"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•
•OT8 text messages•
Lonely Forever? •Han Jisung•
Chan's Room •9th member•
'My Moon' •lee minho•
Drive •bang chan•
Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•
By Your Side •hwang hyunjin•
Don't Fly Away •Kim Seungmin•
'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•
Cat Next Door •lee minho•
English Exchange Student (pt.1) •lee felix•
English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•
Incorrect Quotes (plus y/n :)
The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•
Hitman's Son •yang jeongin•
Melbourne, Australia •OT8/9th member•
Stray Kids' Instagram
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)
Costume Party •OT8•
What each member would carve in their pumpkin •OT8•
One Rainy Night •lee minho•
Wasted At a Party •OT8•
Soft •han jisung•
Jack Frost •lee felix•
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (part 1)
Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)
Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)
Video Game Night •lee felix•
Praise •seo changbin•
Warm-Hearted •lee minho•
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)
Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 3)
Pucked Up •OT8•
They Don't Deserve You •hwang hyunjin•
Safe Place •bang chan•
The Shadows •yang jeongin•
Hold You Once More (pt.1) •lee felix•
Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•
Christmas EveL •ot8•
Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•
Dance Practice •danceracha•
🎉!2023!🎊
Babysitting •han jisung•
Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•
Blind •Lee Minho•
Blind •lee minho• (pt.2)
*announcement*

A Compromise •seo changbin•

953 20 5
By Secrai

Genre: action, and perhaps a little comedy?

Word count: 1.7K

(Contains OT8 as well:)

Synopsis: after the country quickly turns into zombie central from one little yearly vaccine gone wrong, you lost everyone you know. Your family, your friends— everyone in your life. So you've been a loner, roaming around the country in your pick-up truck in search for shelter and food and gas. You thought you were the only one left in the country that wasn't a zombie.
(I should totally make a story off of this.)
(I'm going to. Let's see how that works out-)

***

Grabbing the hand gun off the passenger seat, you exited your truck fully aware of your surroundings in case a Lurker was nearby. Lurkers are what you call the inhuman creatures that took over your hometown and spread to your country and neighboring countries. Finally after many lives were lost, they shut down the boarders and built walls to prevent the Lurkers from going further. But this meant that you were stuck in the country with no way out.

You held the gun at your side, fully accessible to shoot at any moment, and entered the gas station with caution. These things typically go inside of a building, get stuck, then can't find a way out. So you had to be extra careful.

The 'welcome bell' went off, making you flinch at the sudden loud noise. If you were to be an easy target for Lurkers, that was definitely asking for it.

You silently cursed to yourself and let out a quiet and deep sigh, continuing to roam around the store. You walked down one of the aisles, spotting a load ton of candy on one of the shelves. Even if it wasn't real food or meals, it was better than starving. So you grabbed them and shoved them into your leather jacket, continuing your search for other items.

You turned a corner and spotted bags of snacks that would actually fill you up. Your mouth was watering just looking at it from afar. Without hesitation, you quickly began making your way down the aisle. That is, until you were slammed into the shelf next to you.

A hand wrapped around your neck, and you felt a blade right underneath your jaw. You were about to lift your gun up and shoot the Lurker, until you met eyes with a boy. God, he was shooting daggers at you with those eyes.

"Jeez, take me on a date first," you said, breaking the silence of the boy's face being inches away from yours.

His expression softened and his grip loosened. But that was for a mere second.

"You're not a Zombie?" the boy questioned, keeping his blade right against your skin.

"Yes, I'm a Lurker! One who had flesh and all of her teeth, and can talk just like a human!" you exclaimed with sarcasm, shooting him a glare as you spoke.

He rolled his eyes and let go of you, making you hold your throat where his hand was.

"Changbin," the boy spoke, sliding his blade into his pants pocket.

You looked at him suddenly. "What?"

"My name is Changbin," the boy introduced himself, looking back at you with guilt evident in his eyes.

"Oh, so now you're going to introduce yourself after stupidly mistaking me for being a flesh-eating, limp-walking Lurker?" you asked, still holding your gun behind your back in case he tried doing anything.

Changbin shot you a quick glare.

"We are way past second phase, buddy-"

"Look, I'm sorry for almost cutting your throat," Changbin cut you off, turning his body to face you. Just as he turned, you could see a hint of green streaks in his black bangs.

You let out a hysterical laugh, forgetting about the apocalyptic world around you. You bent over with your hands on your knees and looked up at him. Changbin stared down at you with a deadpan expression.

"You thought you almost slit my throat?" you asked in between laughs. You stood up after your laughing fit and pretended to wipe away the tears under your eyes. "Sweetheart, you weren't even close,"

Changbin began walking over to the delicious goods you were eyeing earlier. You quickly noticed and ran over in front of him, pressing your hands on his buff chest. You had to literally bite your tongue to prevent yourself from making a comment on his chest. It almost killed you to not make a stupid remark, but you made it through.

"I eyed these first, Greenie," as you spoke the new nickname, Changbin tilted his head at you.

"Greenie?" he questioned, a smirk growing on his lips that made you almost faint at the sight. You hated how good-looking this blind man was, but you didn't let it interfere with your sarcasm.

You thought to yourself for a moment. What if you just grabbed all of the snacks and ran away? But then what if you ran into a Lurker and got scratched or bitten. Food is worth a lot, but not that much.

You let out a sigh and took your hands off of Changbin's chest.

"Thank you for removing your hands from my boobs," Changbin spoke, making you look at him in surprise.

"So you do speak more than just one sentence!" you exclaimed, a smile appearing on your face.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then you both heard that horrifying clicking sound of the Lurkers towards the back of the store by the closet doors. At least five of them together. You and Changbin both made eye contact, thinking the same thing.

You both quickly robbed the shelves of the snacks and made a run for the front door. That is, until Changbin went a different way. You quickly stopped in your tracks, looking over the shelves for the boy. You didn't know why you were risking your life for a stranger, but you had a feeling that you just should. Perhaps it was the fact that he was a human that you could finally be able to interact with after 6 months worth of terrifying silence and loneliness.

You spotted the Lurkers. They spotted you.

"Changbin! They're coming this way!" you shouted through the small convenience store.

Just like that, Changbin came running back with less snacks in his hands.

"Come on! Follow her!" Changbin announced, waving his arms up over the shelves.

You looked at him with confusion and began running for the doors next to him.

"Who are you talking to??" you asked as you ran to your beloved pick-up truck in the parking lot just out front.

"My group!" Changbin replied, running back up to the doors to hold them open for seven other boys who came pouring out of the store in an oddly neat formation.

You watched all of them, one by one with your jaw hanging open.

"Start the truck!" one of them yelled, jumping into the bed of your truck, followed by a few others.

Changbin beat you to it. He was already in the driver's seat, starting up your truck as if it was his own. There were four boys sitting in the bed of your truck— all of which looked scared, but young and around your age if not younger.

"What are you doing?!" you exclaimed, still holding a bunch of snacks in your arms as you stood by the driver side's door.

Changbin looked down at you with raised eyebrows. "What am I doing?! I'm saving our asses!"

"You're driving my goddamn truck, Greenie!" you shouted back.

"WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER ME DO?!WALK-"

"STOP FIGHTING! THEY'RE GETTING OUT!" one of the younger boy's yelled at the top of his lungs from the backseat.

You whipped your head around and saw the glass doors opening by the force of the Lurkers pushing on it. Your eyes widened and turned back to Changbin in desperation.

"If you're going to drive my truck, I get half of these snacks!" you shouted, still standing at the driver's window.

Changbin looked at you as if you were crazy, but you kept your poker face on.

"YOU'RE COMPROMISING RIGHT NOW?!" Changbin asked, his eyes going big.

"DEAL OR NO DEAL?!" you yelled back.

Changbin watched the Lurkers limp their way toward you for just a moment before he nodded his head hurriedly.

"Fine, fine! Get in before you get killed!" he exclaimed, watching your lips curl into a smile.

You quickly threw the snacks into the lap of a boy sitting in the passenger seat, and opened the back door. You passed by one of the boys and sat down in the middle seat, finding it a little small spaced and snug. Changbin wasted no time and reversed the truck out of the parking lot, speeding down the road.

You looked back at the dust cloud behind the truck, and turned your head back to the front seat. An uncomfortable silence filled the air.

"Are you going to introduce us to this girl?" the boy in the front seat asked Changbin with a slight grin.

"How could I introduce you to a girl who never even told me her name?" Changbin replied to his friend, glaring at you in the rear view mirror as you flipped him off with a sarcastic smile.

"Ah, Changbin's driving the girl's truck who rejected him," the boy to your right chimed in, earning a laugh from the boy in the passenger seat and the one on your left.

Changbin's mouth flew open as he shot glares at all three boys.

"She did not reject me!" Changbin defended himself.

"He's right," you spoke, a grin playing on your lips. "We're practically dating now after the encounter we had in the store-"

"Shut up," Changbin seethed, eyeing you in the rear view mirror. Your grin only got wider knowing where this was going.

The three boys looked at you with wide eyes before turning back to look at Changbin.

"What happened in the store?!" the younger one on your left asked.

Changbin let out a groan and continued driving with the nagging constantly going on. You smiled and listened to how they teased him, just like your siblings used to do. You learned that the younger one on your left was named Jisung, and the one on your right was named Minho. The boy in the passenger seat was Chan, the oldest of them all. You'd soon get to know the others in the bed of your truck.

It now dawned on you that you really weren't alone anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.6K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
418 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
46.2K 699 20
a collection of fluff, angst and smut for all bangchan stans • • this stuff is just for fun and to improve my writing skills #888- oneshots 🦋
71.8K 1.4K 53
exactly what the title says. fluff, angst, maybe a little spice. request are open if you have any