Do opposites attract? #troph...

By ElenaKor3

Troy and Sophie seem like they hate each other since they cant get along ever since they first met in primary... More

Always Fighting
Not the worst detention
The boy from the West-Coast
The unsuccessfull date
Sophie's Problem
The Play pt1
The play pt2
Tutoring
Fake girlfriend
UPDATE - Author's note
Injured
Boy drama!
Locked in the truck!
a different Sophie?
Why is Niecy back?
Sawyer's Birthday
Goodbye Niecy
Start of something good
Trying to be a hero
The Dance part 1
The big chance
Epilogue

The dance part 2

107 2 1
By ElenaKor3

Coach was screaming, everyone was screaming, cheerleaders were yelling bulldogs over and over again , the game was an absolute masterpiece, one of their best performances , Troy was on another level, his speed, his stamina were on the spot, he felt like he was flying, everything was going according to the game plan. Bella was also on one of her best days, but she seemed a bit tired at some points. Newt was on the bench, screaming along with the cheer squad and he saw coach talking to a very good looking guy in a black suit. He hasn't seen him before and that was strange cause he looked like he could be a part of his dad's country club. He looked super rich like a manager of some celebrity. When the game ended he saw him shaking hands with their coach and he had a big smile on his face.

"That was some soul you guys showed everyone out there! I hope you all enjoy the dance this weekend."

"Wow coach seemed super happy, I wondered how much that win meant to him."

"Oh that's because there was someone very important at the crowd!" Newt said while taking a duckface selfie.

"Who was it?"

"Some handsome guy in a suit, and post"

"What did you just upload?

"Its a winning selfie, c'mon we need to be on social media so everyone knows what a great team we have."

A couple of cheer leaders came into the locker room among them was Pepper and Sophie.

"Okay that was amazing! We seriously feel proud to be your cheer squad!" Pepper said and started to talk to every guy and congratulate them.

"What is she doing? Bella whispered to Sophie "Is she trying to get a date?"

"Oh that's exactly what she's doing! She's so much better than that , I don't understand why she is trying so hard. And in the locker room? I don't think it's going to work with any guy in here."

"Well not for Pepper but maybe for you!" Bella said with a cringe and gave a small push to Sophie and she fell on Troy.

"Ow, i'm sorry, I .. "

"It's fine, I love it when pretty girls fall accidentally on me. " Troy said while having a cute smile on his face.

"That was Bella's fault, she's being funny!" Sophie said while rolling her eyes " anyways, you were really good out there tonight, I was cheering for you non stop."

"I know, I saw you." He was looking at me, while he was on the field ?

"So, um, do you have a date for the party?"

"I don't, although I need one asap so that Jordan won't bother me anymore, he's been sending me weird notes asking me to go with him, but I don't know what else to do, I keep ignoring him."

Troy laughed hard "Well, I could be your date."

Sophie gave him a big smile "You want to go with me to the dance? There is no king and queen nomination this time, you know that right?" She added sarcastically.

He smirked "We would win if there was one."

"Oh duh!"

"So, should I pick you up around 8'30?"

"Sure"

"Troy get out of the bathroom, I want to pee"

"Just use the other one, I am getting ready!"

"Mom!!! Do something! What is he doing in there? Whatever you do that girl won't like you doofus!"

"Shut up!. Okay Troy you got this, this is it, you will be officially Sophie's date, you can do this, you won't be anxious, just act cool and fresh, and

"GET OUT!"

"In a minute!"

Troy was standing outside with the uber, waiting for Sophie to come out of her house. but someone else came out of the house first, and that was Ricky, he approached Troy.

"hey, waiting for Sophie right? So you're her date."

"Yes...but just as friends Ricky!"

"Yeah right, she was getting ready for like two hours, I've never seen her that anxious before. she even slapped me when I opened her room door accidentally. then she gave me make up to cover the bruise." 

Troy was trying not to laugh, so he thought he should be polite. "Hey, do you wanna come with the Uber with us?

"Oh no, i'm waiting for my limo. Vera is coming to pick me up" 

"A limo? You know this is not a prom night right?" 

"Yeah but we want every dance to be special! Oh there she comes, see you at the party Troy!"

And then when he looked at the doorway again , he saw her, absolutely stunning,  wearing a dark blue dress that sparkled everywhere , it was like the night sky and it looked fantastic on her. Her hair was wavy, half of them pushed back and there were strands coming down on her face.

"Wow, you look stunning!"

"Thanks, you look really handsome too."

"Umm, Ricky just left in a limo..."

"Wait you mean you didn't rent a limo too?"

"ehh "

Sophie started laughing "I'm just messing with you"

Troy smiled and he opened the door of the ride for her. 

Everything looked so shiny and wonderfully displayed. The ribbons, the lights, the buffet the school's court was filled with teens who were dancing, talking , drinking and everyone seemed so happy. Everyone was there, Newt was hanging out with the kids from the theater class and Pepper was talking to them about her videos and what her new documentary will be about. Bella was with Zach and Ricky talking about the game and how everyone did their best. Sawyer was on the dance floor showing some cowboy dance moves to Troy and Sophie and they all seemed to be enjoying the night.

Everything was going great when Sophie noticed Jordan coming her way and he did not look happy. 

"Hey! Looks like you came to the dance after all." he said while sipping his punch. 

Sophie rolled her eyes, and didn't give him an answer. 

"I'm just saying that you could be a less of a bitch and let me know from the start that you didn't want to go with me."

"Excuse me! I ignored every text you sent and every note. You could tell by that , I was very annoyed and I didn't want to go with you!"

"Well then be clear next time"

"Oh there won't be next time believe me" 

Troy heard Sophie's tone rising and immediately tried his best to avoid the drama that was coming. 

"Hey there Jordan! What's up?"

"Troy? So you're her date to the dance?"

"Yes, and I hope you don't have a problem with it cause that would be weird."

"Troy please you're better than that let's go somewhere else." Sophie said and grabbed him by the elbow.

"No its fine, I want Jordan to tell me why he's been such a jerk right now. what's your problem dude"

"Oh no problem with you, but with the girl that you're with" Jordan said pointing at Sophie with his index finger "you should know, she will be a bitch to you and she will break your heart man."

"Oh god, could you please stop with this, I never wanted to go with you, we just kissed once at that stupid spin the bottle game, and you know what, it sucked! You need to get over it, and please remove my number from your phone before I block you, literally everywhere!." She yelled and run out of the school.

"Sophie!!" Troy yelled "Man next time, you should really think twice before doing all this"

Sophie was already at the front door of the school on her way home. 

"Sophie! Wait! Stop!"

"Troy I really don't want to argue with you right now. I am not mean! You know that right? I am not what he described! I don't mean to break anyone's heart, and I certainly do not justify as a bitch!" she was still yelling.

"I know you're not any of this. Who cares about some dumb jackass says!"

"Everyone Troy!!

"Oh come one even though he said all that ,im sure boys will still want to go out with you. Boys love to have their hearts broken"

"Oh really, like you got yours? she realized what she said and then in a calm tone she continued. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up.."

"it's okay. it was kinda funny. and hurtful !" he laughed out loud, and then it all happened in milliseconds. Troy grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him. Both her hands were on his chest now trying to fight instinctively what she thought was about to happen but his right arm was around her waist and his left held her left hand on his chest and he didn't let her go. they were too close, closer than they've ever been before. 

"What are you doing?" She stuttered.

"I need to tell you something.There's a girl that I really, really like."

Oh god... "And why would I care about that?"

"Because that girl is you Sophie" she froze. But she was shaking at the same time. What is happening ? She felt her heart beating so fast, and she was sure Troy felt it too because it sure seemed like it would pop out of her chest any minute.

Troy likes me?

"I should have known since the first time I thought you were dating Jason. I felt so weird, jealous maybe?"

"Troy, I... I don't know what to..." she whispered.

"You don't have to say anything Sophie. I'm sorry but I had to tell you I couldn't keep it inside, it was seriously a burden inside me. I just had to let you know."

Then he leaned in and kissed her, half cheek half mouth, well more of mouth honestly, while holding gently her arm locked on his chest. She felt weak, she couldn't move and a weird feeling in her stomach like she would explode. Everything around her disappeared, like it was just her and him in an empty street, nothing around them.

She pulled back from the kiss and looked at him and then down at her hand locked under his, while her wavy hair were falling all over her face. She felt his eyes all over her. While he let go of her waist , he brushed her hair from her face and he tucked strands of them beside her ears. And then in a completely "cool Troy" way he asked

"Do you want me to walk you home?"

No words came out of her mouth. It was all blurry. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"Troy I...."

he moved away from her, but not too much, just so that his hand was no longer on her waist but he was still holding her hand on his chest. "I know you don't feel the same way but I won't give up. I'll wait. You're worth to wait for Sophie." he smiled.

"That's the thing, you don't know..."

He frowned while he tried to understand what she meant.

"Its so hard for me , to tell you , even now... but I also feel like something is different when I'm around you. I don't know how, why but it sure is something that is keeping me up at night."

He gave a wide smile "Do you want to leave this dance and go for a walk?"

"Sure"

They were walking in a very slow pace, holding hands, talking about irrelevant things, anything they could imagine, when they were at Sophie's front door. 

"We're at your house,

"Yeah, I noticed." 

Troy broke off the silence "I'm sorry I kissed you, I.. "

"I'm not, and you shouldn't be either. It was a good kiss. Goodnight Troy" 

"Night! I'll see you at school! Or maybe on a proper date? " he winked and then he left.

"whaaaa! Are you joking? Oh my god! That sounds like a movie scene kiss ? Oh my god , oh my god,"

"Bella you don't have to scream so loud my ear is on the other end of the phone"

"But what does this mean? Are you guys like together?"

"I don't know, we haven't even had a date, just us somewhere."

"Girl that is easy don't worry, everything will be fine. Just try to go to sleep, I mean it will be hard thinking about that kiss. Bella said with pure excitement in her voice 

"Okay will do, night bells!"

Obviously sleeping wouldn't be easy after what had just happened, that dance night turned out to be more perfect than she could have imagined, and somehow now it all felt too good to be true. Suddenly her phone buzzed and she looked at the screen, there was a text from Troy

'ain't no way i'm sleeping tonight Delarosa'  

'same here Dixon'

After she replied she realized she had the biggest smile on her face. it would be a long night until she managed to fall asleep.

"HIII EVERYONE,! yes yes I am updating faster than ever, because this will be finished in one or 2 more chapters not sure yet, and you might hate me for the end, but there's another book coming soooo be prepared! 

love y'all xoxo Elena 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...