Desire Of The Soul

By Vintage_Ana

CURRENTLY BEING REVISED! Have you ever been told "everything happens for a reason", that's what everyone was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Being Revised)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33

55 3 5
By Vintage_Ana

(A/N: So right now I understand some of you are confused and so am I. So I will try to explain it. Marissa has been pregnant twice. Once by r.ape and the other by Spencer. I know I made a few mistakes by confusing myself while writing and I apologize for confusing you guys. I hope you are enjoying this book and tell me on anything I can improve on. P. S. This chapter gets confusing between 1st POV and 3rd POV. So sorry for that)

I could feel the tears brimming my eyes, but knew I couldn't say yes.

"Spencer. I'm sorry, maybe another time."  I screamed jumping out of bed. I was breathing heavily. It was all just a dream.

"Marissa what's wrong?" Spencer said.

"I had a dream you proposed and I said no." I didn't know what was wrong with me. I knew it was a dream, but why was it so familiar. I was shaking and sweating.

"Marissa this is not good for the baby. You need to calm down." Spencer said soothingly rubbing my back.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"6:30."

"I'm going to teach today so I need to get to the shower." Spencer moved out of my way and allowed me to walk there. I leave the door opened a bit and look at my baby bump.

"So beautiful." He murmurs from the door.

"Me or the baby?" Marissa teases.

"Both. I love you, you know that." He pushes the door open and wraps his arms around her, rubbing small circles on her bump. Yeah she was only 3 months, you could see a small bump.

"I love you too and its to early to get married." He reassured me.

"Okay but I need to get a shower." He nods and kisses my cheek before waking out.

After my shower I just throw on a Jack Daniels shirt and ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. I pulled my blonde hair up into a tight ponytail and wrapped a blue ribbon around it. I rubbed my stomach in circles before going into the kitchen..

(A/N: Again I know but I have to go back and fix some things. Sorry. Hope you are enjoying)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
409K 14.4K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
182K 7.5K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
974K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...