𝔸 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒...

Por urwritergurl

Tw: this book will deal with triggering topics. If you are easily triggered this is not the story for you, th... Más

𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓐 𝓒𝓞𝓤𝓡𝓣 𝓞𝓕 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓦𝓡𝓐𝓣𝓗
𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓅𝒽𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇𝓎 + 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Game of Aces
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy- Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
One-Hundred
Hundred-one
Hundred-Two
Hundred-Three
Hundred-Four
Hundred-Five
Hundred-Six
Hundred-Seven
Hundred-Eight
Hundred-Nine
Hundred-Ten
Hundred-Eleven
Hundred-Twelve
Hundred-Thirteen
Hundred-Fourteen
Hundred-Fifteen
AHHHHHHHHHH
Hundred-Sixteen
Hundred-Seventeen
Hundred-Eighteen
Hundred-Nineteen
Hundred-Twenty
Hundred-Twenty-One
Hundred-Twenty-Two
Hundred-Twenty-Three
Hundred-Twenty-Four
Hundred-Twenty-Five
Hundred-Twenty-Six
Hundred-Twenty-Seven
Hundred-Twenty-Eight
Hundred-Twenty-Nine
Hundred-Thirty
Hundred-Thirty-One
THANK YOU

Seventy-Six

5.4K 223 11
Por urwritergurl

Two days. Two days we had waited after Amren had brought us to where she had concluded the sight of the book to be. She was right, of course. It was Amren, after all.

    I'd known the book was where she said the second we neared the place. My magic sang, calling out to its kin, just as it had with the necklace back in the vault, only magnified tenfold.

    I felt it crying out to me like an old friend. Begging me to set it free. I hadn't been able to shake the feeling since. Every moment I wasn't occupied, my thoughts strayed to the damn Book, I wanted to go to it. Like there was a rope tethered to me as it pulled me toward it.

    Rhys and I had spoken like friends. Colleagues. As though nothing had transpired between us in those fleeting moments two days ago. I wasn't even sure anything had happened at that point.

    I hoped it hadn't.

    It had been foolish of me to act on impulse. To risk what I had. Rhys and I were in a mutual agreement to prevent war. That... whatever it was. Would have merely been a distraction in the long run.

At least that's what I'd been telling myself.

    When the sun had finally descended the horizon on the night we were to get the book, I'd merely told Tarquin I was tired and retreated to my rooms.

    We'd be gone before breakfast—though, They didn't know that. Rhys had mentioned returning to the Night Court tomorrow afternoon. Perhaps it would be no surprise were we to leave earlier. He'd leave a note about urgent business that needed to be attended to, thanking Tarquin fro his hospitality, and then we'd vanish home—to Velaris, and, hopefully with the book.

In the last few days, we'd learned where the guards were stationed, how their rotations operated, gaps in their routines, and where their posts were on the mainland too.

    And when Tarquin had kissed my cheek goodnight before I'd left for my rooms, my guilt was nearly overwhelming.

    I shouldn't have felt such guilt about the fact. I'd done so many monstrous things this was tiny in comparison, and yet I felt awful.

    Rhysands hand on my back was the only thing that kept me from begging for Tarquins forgiveness. Serving as a reminder as to why we were here in the first place.

    I went to my room. Found my Illyrian fighting leathers. Align with a belt of Illyrian knives and daggers.

    And I dressed for battle once again.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N: Short chapter for now, simply because I wanted to announce that the first chapter and graphics are out for Game of Aces!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

199K 10.9K 62
To save her sisters from starvation, to provide them with a home, Isabella Archeron married Tomas Mandray before Feyre went over the wall. When Feyre...
666K 26.2K 75
TW: this book will deal with triggering topics. If you are easily triggered this is not the story for you, thanks. (Book one in the Starlight series...
107K 3.1K 31
This takes place after ACOWAR (Characters belong to Sarah J Maas) Azriel x OC ----‐--------------------------------------------------- Prythian is in...
2.5K 93 15
(This is a sequel to another fic of mine called Betrayed. You don't have to read it to understand, but I highly recommend it!) Eudora Damaris believe...