๐”๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐...

Oleh nellcrains

unaware that i'm tearing you asunder. ellie williams, the last of us 2 completed. ... Lebih Banyak

act i. A HELPING HAND.
i. broken reality.
ii. guilt driven decisions.
iii. aches and pains.
iv. outlet for her grief.
v. upstanding citizen.
vi. i'm really sorry, ellie.
vii. pasts revealed.
act ii. CITY OF CHAOS.
viii. war-torn city.
ix. painful realisations.
x. carotid.
xi. leah's demise.
xii. the burden and the throwaway.
xiii. a familiar face.
xiv. fast and furious.
xv. the seraphites.
xvi. trembling hands.
xvii. lives lost.
xviii. blood stained mind.
act iii. COLD HANDS, WARM HEART.
xix. much needed change.
xx. kitchen floor.
xxi. farm house visit.
xxii. than ever before.
xxiii. domestic bliss.
xxiv. all good things.
xxv. must come to an end.
xxvi. overwhelmed.
xxvii. welcome home?
xxviii. echoing cries.
xxix. a best friends rage.
xxx. gonna be alright.

united in blood.

29.2K 474 223
Oleh nellcrains

—————UNITED IN BLOOD
the last of us © nellcrains, 2023.

SHE WAS A PRODUCT of her environment. Danielle Linden was but a puppet for the WLF. As a medic, she was trained to save the lives of soldiers, stitch up their wounds and heal them of whatever ailed them. That had been her entire purpose once the WLF leader Isaac, had discovered her affinity for medicine.

Constantly surrounded by people but forever lonely, the Linden girl just went through each day desperate to get to the next one. Her past had been blurred, her mind unable to comprehend any thoughts that involved her younger self. The faces of her parents were but a smudge in the painting of her mind. Her mother was deceased, that she knew and of her father, all she remembered was the note he had left behind and her mothers cries as she sobbed herself to sleep.

As if the Gods had been looking down on her and had decided to treat her with some kindness, Danielle had been tasked with travelling across the states to scope out a former Firefly base. The very idea of getting away from the monotony of life, the young Linden girl was overjoyed. Oh, how she'd regret that.

STARRING . . .

DANIELLE LINDEN
the fragile medic
portrayed by amandla stenberg

FEATURING . . .

ASHLEY JOHNSON AS
ELLIE WILLIAMS

SHANNON WOODWARD AS
DINA ABRAMS

JEFFREY PIERCE AS
TOMMY MILLER

STEPHEN CHANG AS
JESSE LIU

TROY BAKER AS
JOEL MILLER

and other TLOU characters
portrayed by their respective actors !

disclaimers / i do not own the last of us or any of its characters. All rights go to the creators of the franchise. i only own the characters I've created for this fic. That being Danielle Linden.

If I see other people try to recreate, copy, republish, OR ANYTHING ELSE with my fic, I will take not hesitate to call you out on the message board. That's plagiarism and i don't like it. Content warnings will not be at the top of each chapter, you will only get one warning.
layout inspired by hacksaws

© nellcrains, 2023.
(all rights reserved)

warnings / this fic will contain mentions of vulgar language, sexual content ( smut), violence, ptsd, depression, gore, blood, murder, survivors guilt, physical and mental abuse and torture, use of weapons, starvation, alcohol, and likely much more. I will not be warning you again so please take this warning seriously.

tags / aaronhtchnrs -spxtter hacksaws h0peur0k oscarsisaac maggierheeluver smokesgnls rositasmcu okaywickersham ioveargyle heartology tearsricochets sofifics sweetvinyls natureskiss GWENSNAPPER drkvoids

author's note / this is just a little rework of the layout. nothing plot wise has changed. :) this fic is very important to me and so is danielle. she's the first oc i've ever had that i've stuck with and i just love her. i hope you enjoy the fic.

TIMELINE : the last of us game two
STATUS : Ongoing / Complete.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2K 14 12
COMPLETED! โ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ. โž The Last Of Us...
72.8K 2.3K 21
โ˜†ๅฝก ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ ๐š๐š ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๏ฟฝ...
41.2K 1.7K 50
"๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š." "๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š." "๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ...
318K 5.1K 38
One shots between you and Jackson's favorite red head (: Some lemon, fluff, angst, love. Whatever it vibing with atm. Requests are open !! #1 in Ell...