FTRS one shots and short stor...

By queengillianporter

FTRS characters in one shots and short stories. These characters are Jen Calonita's (except for Kit, she is m... More

Welcome!
Soulmates week part 1
Soulmates week part 2
Soulmates week part 3
Soulmates week part 4
Soulmate part 5
Flashmob
Not a oneshot or headcannon
Jax braiding Raz's Hair
Gilly's wedding outfit
Vote
The FTRS characters
FTRS Banner
Because of the Mistletoe
French
New Year, New Feelings
Thank You!!!!πŸ’œ
After the Snow Storm
Story Idea
Help!
Present
What if Gilly Never Asked for Forgiveness?
Skit
THANK YOU!!!
Scooters
Love Spell
Love Spell part 2
Love Spell part 3
Love Spell part 4
Love Spell Part 5 (Final)
Fake Pockets
Reading
Find a Queen
Telling Them
Bloody Mary
A is for Apple, J is for Jax
Good Enough
Wear the Crown
Help
Adopt
✨Thank You✨
Random 'Fake' Flirting
Miraculous FTRS
Fireworks
Fish Shoemaker
Jilly
Rooftop Writing Prompt #1
Rooftop Writing Prompt #2
Rooftop Writing Prompt #3
Rooftop Writing Prompt #4
Rooftop Writing Prompt #5
Rooftop Writing Prompt #6
My Other Half
Stealing
Aesthetics
Jilly
I Didn't Marry Your Money
Don't Let Me Drown
Gilly's Dress
Fake Dating
At Least He'll be HAPPY
Evil On My Own... Or Not
Embarrassing Jax 101
Saying Goodbye
Jilly July
What If 2
Truth or Dare...
Presents
Boys are so Ugh
It's a Love Story
Gacha Club Gilly
Parade
Parade (Jax's POV)
Parade Part 2
Variant Gilly (part 1)

I'm Going to Marry Him

160 3 44
By queengillianporter

So, I keep hearing these cute stories about two kids being like 'We're going to get married someday!' So I thought, why not?

The FTRS Crew is 5.

Gilly's POV

It's time for class at FTRS again. FTRS stand for Fairytale Reform School. I was sent here because I 'couldn't behave' in a regular school. The rest of my friends also 'couldn't behave'. FTRS has another school too, but that one is for older kids. At least, that's what I heard. I also was told that it's for kids who have committed crimes though. Maybe it's for both, or neither.

I sit down on the rug and stare up at my teacher. She's very tall, with red hair, blue eyes, and a nice smile. One time I told her that she was pretty (Kids are so sweet when they say stuff like that! It's so cute!). She laughed, then thanked me. It wasn't a mean laugh, it was one of those laughs that makes you feel all warm inside. My teacher is very kind.

After all my classmates arrive, I expect the teacher to start the lesson, as usual. Instead, she walks out the door and comes back a moment later with a boy about my age. He's staring at his feet, and I can't see his eyes. I do notice that his hair is the color of corn. A nice shade of golden yellow.

"Class, this is Jaxon Porter. He's a new student here. Please be kind to him." My teacher says.

I nod. She introduced all of us this way when we first got here. I was always happy to see new people. I was five after all, the perfect age to make friends because I didn't really feel awkward talking to people.

Later, when we got free time, I walked over to the boy. I noticed that his shoulders were shaking slightly. He must be crying.

"Hello. I'm Gilly Cobbler. Are you alright?" I ask, trying to be quiet. I don't want the other kids to notice that he's crying. The last time I cried in class, everyone stared at me. I felt like a child, even though I was a big girl. I was five years old, that's practically almost ten!

"I'm fine." The boy sniffs, trying to wipe away his tears without me seeing. I saw, of course, but I didn't say anything.

The boy finally looked up at me and I gasped. After I gasped, I slapped a hand over my mouth. I did not mean to do that. Now the boy looks sad!

His eyes are a violet color. I'd never seen purple eyes before. They looked so pretty.

"Your eyes are really pretty." I say, hoping to cheer the boy up. It was true too.

"Thanks." He almost whispers.

I stare at him for another moment before offering him a tissue I had grabbed from a nearby table on my way over.

"I thought you might want this. Do you have a nickname?" I ask as he takes the tissue.

"Jax." The boy says, blowing his nose.

"Well, I just found some new crayons in the cabinet. Would you like to color a picture with me?" I ask, holding out my hand.

The boy hesitated for a moment before he slowly takes my hand. I lead him over to a table and pull out some pieces of paper and the crayons I found.

"What do we draw?" Jax asks.

"Anything we want." I say, smiling at him.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

A few minutes later, I look over at his paper and see a picture that looks just like me!

"Wow. You're really good at drawing." I say, staring at the colors. Brown hair and eyes, freckles, and a small ponytail. He only drew my head and it looks exactly like me!

"Thanks." The boy says quietly. I notice that his face is turning slightly red.

I stare at him. He's shy, talented, and nice. He also has really pretty eyes.

"I'm going to marry you someday." I decide, still staring at him.

"Really?" He asks, his eyes widening as he looks back at me.

I nod firmly, having made up my mind.

"You don't have to marry me back. At least, I don't think you do. I'm not really sure how it works." I admit.

"I'll marry you back." Jax says after a moment of thinking. Then he smiles at me. He has a really nice smile.

"Yay!" I exclaim, smiling back. I get out of my chair and hug him. He hugs me back.

"I've heard that when people are married, they get cake and presents, like a birthday. Are we going to get cake and presents?" Jax asks me after we pull apart from our hug.

"Yes! And games too! And dancing!" I agree, holding his hands.

Jax looks really excited and happy.

"I can't wait!" He says, his smile growing even bigger.

"What are you two talking about?" Kayla asks, walking over with Ollie and Maxine.

"We're going to get married." I tell them, putting an arm around Jax's shoulders.

"Can I be the flower girl? I've always wanted to be a flower girl." Maxine asks.

"Of course!" I tell her, smiling brightly.

Then we start planning.

Time Skip

As I walk into my house, I'm still smiling and happy from school. I told the teacher that me and j were going to get married. She smiled at me and said 'Wow, you sound really confident. I hope to get an invite' and I said that she would be one of the first people on the guest list.

"Gilly! How was your day?" I hear my mother ask as I go to sit at the table.

"It was good! I met the person that I'm going to marry!" I say happily, hugging my mother.

"Oh! Um, that's good... Are you sure that you're going to marry them? You're a bit young to be deciding that now." My mother says, looking at me with slightly worried eyes.

"I'm sure. We talked about it during free time." I say, picking up an apple and biting into it.

"Okay... Can I meet them?" My mother asks. She looks confused, which is confusing me.

"Sure." I say, "This apple is really good. Do you want a bite mom? It's the last one."

My mother smiles as she takes the apple from me and takes a bite. I smile back as she nods, showing that she likes the apple. I take back my apple and look at the bite she took next to the one I took. My bite is small and really messy. My mother's bite is big and clean. Maybe that's what my bite will look like someday.

Time Skip (FTRS did happen by now and nothing changed from the books)

"Gilly. Do you remember when you were four or five and you said you were going to marry the new boy in your class?" Mom asks me randomly one day.

I have to think about it for a moment. I'm 16 now, so it's been about 11 years.

"Yes. I don't really remember why I thought I was going to marry him, I guess it was just my young imagination." I laugh, going back to reading my book.

"I remember that you mentioned his eyes a lot. You said they were really pretty, but you never said his name. I think I met him once or twice though. I can't quite remember what color his eyes were." Mom says thoughtfully.

I hear someone walk through the door and I put my book down.

"I don't remember his eyes either. I think they were blue or... Oh. Oh! I remember his name now! I know him! How could I never notice? Why didn't I see it sooner?" I exclaim.

"Who was it? Does he still visit? What color were his eyes?" Mom asks.

"Thief! I'm here! Come on, our friends are waiting." Jax says, walking over to me. I guess he was the one that came through the door.

"When you were five, did a girl come over to you in school and say that she was going to marry you someday?" I ask. The question makes my mom's eyes light up.

"Now I remember!" Mom exclaims.

"Wait... That was you?!" Jax asks, obviously very surprised.

"Yeah. That was me." I blush.

"Wow. It's so cool that we met again. I thought we'd never see each other again."

"I didn't think we'd meet again either."

"Aren't your friends waiting? You should go. Afterword, why don't you stay over for dinner? We'd be happy to have you." Mom says, directing us to the front door where a carriage is waiting.

Time Skip to after they all hang out

"Gilly? Do you still want to get married?" Jax asks randomly as we walk up to my house.

"Oh! Ummm, maybe? I don't know. We would have to date first." I say, blushing.

"Well yeah... So... Would you like to maybe go on a date sometime then?" He asks, playing with a piece of his hair.

"I'd love to." I say, as we reach the door. We enter and sit down beside each other to eat dinner.

Time Skip

5 years later my son comes running up to me.

"Momma! Do you want a bite of my apple?" He asks, climbing up on a chair next to me.

"Sure! Thank you Axel." I say, as I take the apple.

I take a bite then hand it back.

"Wow Mom, look at how different our bite marks look!" Axel exclaims.

I look at the apple and a small smile spreads across my face. It makes me remember what I thought to myself when I was five.

"Yeah. It's amazing, isn't it?"

"Love! I'm home!" My husband calls.

"Dad!" Axel exclaims, running to greet him.

I laugh and stand up. I pick up the book my husband was reading before he left, and then I walk to the front room.

"Welcome home Love." I say, handing Jax his book and hugging him.

"Thank you. How has your day been?" He asks.

"It was great! I got a lot done and finished writing my speech on why we need a place for people to get food free." I say.

"That's wonderful! What about you Axel?" Jax asks, turning to the boy.

"It was amazing! I met the person that I'm going to marry someday!" Axel responds.

"Oh? May we meet them sometime? Maybe for dinner?" I ask, looking over at Jax.

"Sure! I'm going to go do my homework now. I'll be done in time for dinner!" Axel says, walking to his room.

Jax and I look at each other for a moment. I can tell we're thinking the same thing.

"Our family is going to be stuck in a never ending cycle." I say.

"Definitely." Jax agrees, before taking my hand and walking with me to the garden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
202K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...