๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ | ๐—ธ.๏ฟฝ...

By jiexify

โ› ##. ๐—ต๐—ฒ/๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€+๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ! ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ; ๐Ÿฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ. ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป. โ‡ข ๐—ฝ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
eplgue
โ˜†
xmas

thirteen

1.2K 77 8
By jiexify

"The heck are those guys?! They cleared Gas Hell and Explosive?!"

"I thought they would die right away!"

"Should I try betting on them?!"

"No way, it's too early for that!"

[Name] sighed, listening to the VIPs next to him talk about how Daniel's friends managed to beat his game in English. Did they know about the hints? Did Kitsune somehow managed to tell them?

"Tengu, Neko, don't think too much about it. They were probably lucky." Ryuhei told the two, who were slightly panicking.

"How can you be so sure? They're clearing all the games as if they know all the strategies." Mitsuki stated.

"Could it be Kitsune who leaked the information of the games to that group of people?" [Name] tilted his head.

"That's why I went to check just now."

"What do you mean, check?"

"I was thinking the same thing as you both. What if Kitsune was scheming something? But he wasn't. He was sleeping like a log when his friends might get killed. You should cut that bastard's salary."

"Sleeping?" [Name] scratched the back of his head. "Maybe he can't bear to see his friends getting killed."

The three observed below them that that group of participants were getting attacked by three other participants, however, they managed to defeat the three criminals, despite their fighting class being F, and the criminals' were at B.

[Name] leaned back onto the railing, in between Ryuhei and Mitsuki.

"And now, for the third game! Quest-ism!" Mitsuki spoke into her microphone.

"The third game, Quest-ism! Also known as Produce! Has everyone found their favourite criminal?"

Upon hearing Mitsuki's question, the crowd burst into cheers, answering her.

"What if those kids end up really winning?" Ryuhei asked.

"I'm sure they wouldn't." [Name] spoke.

"Huh? Why?"

"Did you forget about Sinu?"

"My Sinu, will fight for me." Mitsuki looked down onto Zack punching the old man in his stomach.

"In that case, Tengu, let's--"

"Continue that sentence and I'll shove this book where the sun don't shine." [Name] picked up his book.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go to the restroom for a sec." He passed the book to Ryuhei before walking away.

Ryuhei looked at the book with a confused expression. What am I supposed to do with this thing?

He looked at the cover, reading the title.

Flowerpaedia, 1000 flowers and their meanings. Written by Cheralyn Darcy.

[Name] washed his hands, hearing his phone ring.

"What is it?"

"What do I do with the book you gave me just now?" Ryuhei spoke through the phone.

"Just keep it. I don't actually plan on reading it."

"Damn, you actually not wanting to read something? This book must be shit."

"It's just that I'm neither interested in meanings of flowers and such, and nor do I want to know."

"I see, I see." Ryuhei smiled to himself. "Anyway, something crazy just happened. In Quest-ism, some guy, who was already in the cell went out and saved his crush."

"So, is he still alive?"

"Well, yeah. We wanted to disqualify him, but the VIPs didn't let us, what a shame." He said, putting the book on the table.

"About the book. Read it up if you want, and you can get some flowers for Neko or something. You have feelings for her, right?" [Name] gave himself a sad smile through the mirror.

"Huh? No, I don't--"

"Alright, stop joking around and focus on the game." He said before hanging up.

Ryuhei stared at his phone with a slight pout while [Name]'s words played repeatedly in his head.

"..Who said I was joking around?"

[Name] came back from the bathroom, watching Kenta get into his fighting stance to fight the group of people while the VIPs watched.

Someone walked towards Mitsuki, whispering something to her.

"What is just happening? What an unexpected development!" Mitsuki spoke into her microphone, seeing that Kenta raised his hand, gesturing that he had withdrawn from the game.

"Magami Kenta! He has withdrawn from the game!"

"You've all waited for a long time! It's time for the final game! Will there be a winner of the circus this time?" The crowd cheered in response, hoping that someone would actually win, which was unlikely.

"A total of five participants remain! If they win, they'll receive a reward! The last game is.. Catch-The-God!"

"Alright then.. The god, please enter!"

Sinu came out, punching Vin Jin in the face while he was off guard.

"Catch-The-God has started. It's in the title, Catch-The-God! In this game, you must cooperate and defeat the god to win! It may sound simple, but don't forget! The God of Combat has never been defeated!" Mitsuki exclaimed as Sinu took off his coat.

While Sinu fought the boys, [Name] saw the small Daniel whisper something to Sally, making her hit him with a frying pan and knocking him out, and this caught [Name]'s attention. Trying to disqualify your own friend?

"Oh, my! What is happening there this time?! The girl has knocked the boy out!"

"The hell? Aren't they supposed to be friends?" [Name] spoke to Ryuhei beside him.

"Dunno."

"Wait, is that Kitsune?" The guy, who [Name] thought was Daniel by looking at the mask, entered the arena.

Sinu took off his mask, while the other guy did. Instead of Daniel, it was Jake Kim.

"Bro. What are you doing here?" Jake spoke.

"Uh.. so.. who are you?" Sinu sweatdropped.

"As usual, what kind of joke is this? It's me, Jake."

"Oh, my! Today's circus ends here! It's unfortunate, but we'll wrap it up here! VIPs may please leave the stage!" Mitsuki stopped the circus.

"Uhh, Neko? Why's the circus over?" [Name] asked.

"Nomen, Tengu. Please show the VIPs out."

"Alright then, I'll go." [Name] turned around.

"But--" Ryuhei spoke to Neko before getting interrupted by her.

"Did you not hear me?"

"Thank you for coming to watch the circus, VIPs. Now, shall I show you out?" [Name] clapped his hands together, speaking English to the VIPs.

"Tengu, why did Neko suddenly stop the circus?"

"We need to know the reason!"

[Name] watched the VIPs complain about the circus stopping halfway through the last game.

"I'm sorry, I don't really know the reason either. She didn't really say a word about why the circus was over."

"Uh, excuse me. Do you know where the exit is?" The participant with the shades, Vin Jin, asked [Name]. "I asked the sumo dude earlier, but he showed me to the wrong way, and even tried to fight me."

[Name] scratched the back of his head. Can I let him out, or do I just beat him up?

Upon seeing that one of the participants had gotten out of the arena, the VIPs were clearly scared.

"Hmm, okay. But under two conditions."

"Hurry up already, I wanna go home."

"Can you get me a book? It's called Ikigai. And the second, don't tell anyone about what happened while you were kidnapped."

"Sure, sure. I'll get that shit. Now show me to the exit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 354 38
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šก๐š’๐šœ๐š? ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐š•, ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๏ฟฝ...
31K 1.5K 18
โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’€๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Š๐๐„๐„๐’, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ. โž โ–ถ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ a brother...
2.7K 65 11
๐‘น๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… "๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’„๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†" โžช ๐–  ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๏ฟฝ...
79K 2.5K 71
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." | แดขษชแดษด แด‹แดœแดกแดษด...