The new red dragon emperor

By MichalZielonka

What if Ddraig had enough of Issei and built up the energy to leave his body due to being humiliated by other... More

The start of something new
The results
The world is a wierd place
The visitor?
School exams
Kuoh Academy first day

Izuku's info

4.6K 60 27
By MichalZielonka

This is a quickish chapter about Izuku's, his information and his powers. It will show what he will have later on but don't worry if you watched high school dxd you will know it wont be anything special and by now you know OFA quirks. Just saying this will change as I do not want to spoil everything in the story. HAHAHA!!

Izuku Yagi but currently prefers to be called Izuku, currently 17. UA stars when you are 17/18.

-------Looks-------

He is 5'11" (around 180cm so a tall boi) with a lean but muscly body with no baby fat on his face. He is a little tanned as you will see from the picture of his face and that will be the colour of his body due to him being outside most of the time. He still has his famous freckles and has curly green hair which didn't change with some piercing in his ears but no tatoos. How he looks...

-------Personality-------

He may have bad boy looks but in reality he is a happy, optimistic dude but he is dense as fuck (no offence but you saw him with Yasaka but you will see him being dense later on but will gradually get his densness out of him). He enjoys fighting but isn't a adrenaline junkie like Mirko. But he will be cold to his old family/bullies.

-------Quirks-------

1) One for All - superstrength, superspeed. A really OP body/quirk enhancer which is 20% stronger than All Mights so Izuku's 100% is All Mights 120%. And he does have his shoot style.

2) Black wip - a black indestructable substance and due to it being powered by OFA Izuku can cover himself with black wip to be able to use a higher percentage or for defense. Izuku trained it to be make different objects like a sword but mainly uses for capturing villains, swinging and rescuing civilians.

3) Float - pretty self explanatory, can fly and with OFA boosting it he can go 200km/hr (124m/hr).

4) Danger sense - can sense danger to himself and others in a raidus, ranging from ill intentions to someone throwing daggers at him.

5) smokescreen- can produce water vapour also known as a mist and knows how to make it more or less condensed. He can power OFA in his eyes or with the dragonic power he can see through the mist pretty easily.

6) Fa Jin - when he moves around he accumulated kinetic energy, due to OFA boosting it, he can store up to 50% of total OFA meaning if he usues 100% punch it will be equal to 150%.

7) Regeneration - really useful as he doesn't need to see a doctor and is passive. It protects him from pathogens but when get injured then it will heal up,like a broken bone something like 24 hours. But minor injuries like scrapes, bruises, cuts etc.. are healed faster with the new powers.

8) Passibility - OFA cannot be passed down anymore due to it being at its maximum so no one can get the quirk from Izuku.

Like this but has more red accents, the costume can exchange between the gloves and the boosted gear. He actually has bunny ears compared to his original costume and has the same mask.

-------Powers-------

Boosted gear - also known as a sacred gear from the red dragon emperor: Ddraig and one of the 13 longinus. Its abilities are:

1) Boost - Gives Izuku a 'boost' in power every 10 seconds, with the boost of OFA he will double the power when Izuku uses it such as 10% OFA will be 20% with one boost, with 2 it would be 30%, and the same with Izukus 100%. It doesn't add ontop of Fa Jin.

2) Transfer - Allows the user to give boosts to other people or specific body parts such as the eyes making him see in the mist he produces.

3) Penetrate - When using dragon shot with the boosted gear he can break through any defences.

4) Scale mail - It is his boosted gear balance breaker when he is in his armour which has rocket boosters too. Izuku doesn't need the boob touch as Issei did as the so called evolution and him giving up an arm didn't happen because he unlocks it naturally.

Boosted gear and balance breaker scale mail

Semi dragon - due to the boosted gear being the perfect fit for Izuku but he does have a gauntlet type thing on his arm (it allows Izuku to change arms too), he is a partial dragon, no he doesn't have wings but he has other abilities and they are:

1) Hightened Senses - Smell, hearing and sight is increased especially hearing being able to hear long distanced.

2) Increased regeneration - helps maily minor injuries regenerate faster and if Izuku is at deaths door it will make Izuku use the regeneration quirk at a faster rate, it cannot be changed.

3) Inhuman durability - Izuku is more resistanct to outside forces such like weather, attacks from magic and quirks, and etc...

4) Increased stamina - Izuku was fit before hand but now his stamina increased making him go longer in his scale mail form and last longer on the battle field.

5) Dragon aura - something similar to bloodlust but it shows strength, the weaker beings fall on their knees but if Izuku is in a faction may kill the other weak faction members with the aura. An expra perk of this feature is that he can hide his aura/power so no one supernatural can detect him.

Ascalon - A holy sword that can kill dragons but also harm devils. Is the second present of Ddraig to Izuku. Just a sword to swing. Given by St Michael to Issei but Ddraig took it with him.

Like this but remember for Izuku he can change the sides of the boosed gear.

Magic - this is gained from being part dragon that thier magic reserves are high but with his magic circle showing that he can use a lot of elements: (basically an avatar)

1) fire - can shoot fire and with the fire he can fly, melt and whatever. If he concentrates he can make blue fire.

2) water - water attacks and defences basically a water bender.

3) air - can make him fly faster and carry objects, can make oponents fly too.

4) earth - can make golems, be like an earthbender and perfect for defences like walls.

5) electricity - can shoot or spread electricity around him.

6) he will learn other magic but not yet like healing, teleporting, calling etc...

Magic circle with different coloured symbols representing the elements and the dragon in the middle.

----Familiar-------

Waga - Named inspired by Waghoba an acient deity that can have a form of a tiger/leopard. She is a white tiger with horns coming from her, her power level may be low compared to Izuku but will still give a good fight against the demon lords. Izuku is yet to discover her true power of ice manupilation and possibly something bigger in the future.

-------Future-------

Some spoilers but not massive:

1) his power will change due to some challenges especially with the super natural.

2) Issei is going to be worse than before

3) Vali Lucifer becomes Izuku's brother (Not by blood but on paper and will have his surname changed)

Anyways sorry it it was long, just wanted to show and tell Izuku's abilities and powers. He still didn't unlock his full potential but from the last chapter what was said at the bottom will occur then. I am sorry about character bashing and I still don't know it to make it a harem or only Izuku x Yasaka, so help?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
145K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 39.2K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
421K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...