Matched

By smashfiction

Book 3 to Snatched Seven earthlings are snatched unceremoniously from their homes in the dead of night. Impri... More

Aisha & Quinton
Alexis & Drake
Karina & Silo
Kylie & Lew
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Brenda & Zibry
Alexis & Drake
Karina & Silo
Chloe & Tor
Suriani & Halo
Rachel & Miktar
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Chloe & Tor
Karina & Silo
Rachel & Miktar
Kylie & Lew
Aisha & Quinton
Suriani & Halo
Rachel & Miktar
Chloe & Tor
Myeong & Roco
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Rachel & Miktar
Chloe & Tor
Alexis & Drake
Brenda & Zibry
Myeong & Roco
Kylie & Lew
Rachel & Miktar
Juan & Clint
Kylie & Lew
Chloe & Tor
Karina & Silo
Myeong & Roco
Epilogue
To be continued ...
Book 4: Taken
Part 5: Trapped
Part 6: Changed
Part 7: Renewed

Kylie & Lew

1.2K 95 1
By smashfiction

Kylie was desperate to see her mother. She needed some company—other than Lew. A sane voice. But would she be reasonable? She was stuck in the same situation. Worse—she was permanently bonded. Kylie felt herself deflate. She hadn't considered that. Kylie might still have a way out but her mother certainly didn't.

'This is it, I've lost.' Kylie dropped her head into her hands. 'It's over.'

Lew stirred in his sheets. He was lying on his back, his hands folded upon his chest. His eyes were closed but Kylie knew he wasn't asleep. How could he be with her feeling like this? He looked sicker than he did when he was back in that hospital.

Kylie squeezed her knees together as she sat at the little table. All she wanted to do was cry.

Just do it, came a voice from the back of her mind. Your old life is gone. You have a new life now.

Kylie clawed her fingers into her cheeks as she watched him. Did he know she was looking? Could he feel it? She scowled under her breath as she recalled their conversation: What do you want me to do, Kylie? Kill myself? Do what fate intended? You would be free, then.

Kylie dropped her hands into her lap. She wished she could feel that way. To have her own thoughts and feelings without them being wrapped up so deeply in someone else. Someone she didn't even know.

And she'd drunk his sperm! Kylie turned her head with a grimace. Yikes! Grabbing at her throat, she clicked her tongue. And yet the thought didn't make her feel as sick as she should be. Vomit-worthy sick. What the hell was wrong with her?

'Kylie,' came his croak.

Kylie jerked her head over. He was staring up at the ceiling with his gleaming yellow eyes.

What?! she wanted to snap but the word died in her mouth. She knew what he wanted; she knew what she wanted. Kylie stood and went over.

He looked up at her. His lips were dry as he licked them. His eyes were sunken in his head. 'Water.'

Kylie frowned. She felt a stab of anxiety. There was a tear shining in the corner of his eye.

'You're sick.' She shook her head. 'I don't want that.' Then what do you want? He can't die. He can't live. 'I'll-I'll get the doctor.'

He gave a faint smile. 'You know that won't help.'

The fear was building now, like a pressure in her lungs. It made it difficult to breathe. 'Could you really die?'

He tried to shrug but didn't have the strength, grimacing instead. 'The Wriling should have killed me. It is your connection ...' He took a breath. 'I'm not recovered.'

'You can't die.'

'That's not my choice.'

Kylie stared. He could have called those medical people. He could have forced the "third stage"—but he hadn't. She suddenly thought of her mother's partner, Halo, and how he'd been unconscious and on a breathing machine. Kylie's stomach took a dive. Her throat swelled. The room blurred as her eyes turned hot.

She felt strange, like her mind was somewhere far away, like some other brain was controlling her body as she sat down beside him and took his hand. It felt so big and warm. Leaning over, she pressed her head against his arm with a sigh. With a second sigh, she reached down for the waistband of his pants.

'You don't—'

Kylie pulled down his pants. They were both quiet. It had been a long time since she'd been with a man. Even so, she was quite sure her memory wasn't this distorted. Even when limp, it was large. Very large.

She looked into his eyes, then back down again. Her hand was trembling as she reached for it. He sucked in a breath. His thighs tensed. Otherwise there was no response. No stiffening. Kylie felt a spike of dread. Was she too late? Could he even go hard in his condition?

Then she felt it. With a brief stroke of her fingers, she felt it harden in her hand. She stroked it again, watching as it engorged to an astonishing size. It swelled until it filled her grip. More than filled her grip.

Kylie's heart was pounding. She cleared her throat, feeling the heat fill her cheeks. Could she really do this? She hadn't had sex in years. She'd never really liked it. Penises were ugly and gross and sometimes even painful. And yet, that alien urge deep in her pelvis made her hips ache. She could feel herself moistening. Would it be different this time? He wasn't exactly a man, after all. Releasing it, she stood and backed away.

Lew was watching her with his shining eyes. His chest was rising and falling harshly. He looked so tired. The desire to comfort him, to help him, made her stagger back towards him. With a gasp, she dropped to her knees and braced her head against his hip.

Lew stroked her hair. 'You don't have to do anything.'

'Yes, I do.'

Clawing at the bed, she pulled herself to her feet. She glared down at him. Her hair fell around her face as she leaned over and kissed him. Then she climbed into bed with him. She dared to straddle his hips. Her chest was tight. Her heart was pounding in her throat.

She touched his chest, then reached for her shirt and pulled it off. Next went her bra. The heat was burning her neck. His eyes were darting over her. Kylie turned to her pants.

Dropping back to the floor, she slid off her shoes and pulled them off. Her underwear followed. She waited a moment, her hair draped over her breasts, her hands covering her groin. She was looking across the room to the little kitchenette. That stupid little kitchenette that had ruined everything.

She felt a rush of anger. It isn't his fault, she reminded herself. But he wants it. So it's kind of his fault. Kylie shook her head. It didn't matter. Things had changed. Her mother couldn't leave and Kylie wasn't going to abandon her. There was no way she could go back to Earth without her. And as for Lew ...

His yellow gaze latched onto hers. It would be even worse. The thought of never seeing him again felt like someone was driving their fist into her belly, twisting it hard into her diaphragm, over and over again until it felt like a drill.

Kylie was trembling as she crawled back into bed with him, once again straddling his hips. Goose bumps erupted all over her body. She didn't know where to begin. She could feel his erection like a hot burning brand pressed up between her lips. It made her tingle. It sent little shocks of energy up through her groin. It made her nipples itch.

A tear spilled down her cheek, which she quickly swiped away. Lew remained quiet, unmoving. He didn't seem to have the strength to move. Time was running out. She had to do it. She knew she was going to do it.

Stop torturing yourself and just do it!

*

Lew didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say. This was Kylie's conflict—not his. He wanted her to proceed. He didn't want her to break their bond, obviously, particularly if it meant injury or death for himself. And it felt possible, even likely. He didn't think his body had the strength to deal with it.

It was an unfair predicament for Kylie—and he hated her feeling this way. He carried the guilt for her situation, and yet that gnawing need to bond with her was so much greater, so much more fierce. Did she see it in his eyes? She must be feeling it.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

He couldn't stop staring at her long dark hair, the way it draped over the swell of her beautiful breasts. Now and then when she moved, he viewed a dark nipple. Her hips. Her waist. The way her body curved. He'd forgotten how beautiful a woman could look. All he wanted to do was grab her hips and pull her against him so he could kiss her on her soft mouth and feel the roundness of her backside in his hands. He loved that triangle of hair ...

Biting his lip, Lew stifled a groan. She was sitting on him. Directly on his erection. He could feel her moistness. He could feel her softness. He jerked his hips and he felt the warm wetness of his cum jet onto his belly. He felt Kylie stiffen.

'Sorry,' he grunted. It was only a little. A small orgasm. What could be expected of a man who hadn't even seen a woman in months, much less had one sitting on top of him. Naked.

And beautiful.

He rolled his eyes in his head. His skin felt hot. His heart was beating erratically. But at least he felt alive. Not so weak anymore. They were touching. They were kissing. Now just one more step. She brushed her fingers along his shaft, then grabbed it. Her eyes were bright as she raised her hips.

She paused, looking at him through her long dark hair. 'I haven't done this for a while.'

'Neither have I.'

She was scared. It was written all over her face. He felt it like a hand gripping his throat.

'I'm not going to hurt you.' He gave a wan smile. 'Especially in this state.'

'It's too big. It's going to hurt.'

'It is?'

'Well ... compared with what I've experienced.' She paused, thinking of the woman with the red hair. 'Have there been others? Other Rictorians, I mean? Have they ... have they done it?'

He nodded.

'So it's doable,' she said in a tight voice.

'Yes.'

She pressed the tip of his shaft against her lips. Taking a deep breath, she slowly slid him inside. Lew's eyes widened. He reached to grab her hips. His shaft prickled with pleasure, sending a wave of heat right up through his balls and into his spine. He gasped. She gasped. Then her face twisted in pain. She slid further over him but her face twisted even more.

She stopped. 'It-it's uncomfortable.'

Lew released her hips as she pulled away. She knelt beside him. 'Can you—can you go on top? Or are you too weak?'

Lew raised his eyebrows. 'Not too weak for that.'

Lew bit back a groan as he got up and she took his place on the pillows. Now he was looking down at her. His eyes trailed over her body, taking in her luscious breasts, her soft abdomen, her hips, even her delicate, lovely hands, before landing upon her thatch of hair.

He fisted his hands into the sheets, the urge to touch her almost impossible to resist, to feel her nipples against his palms, to take her hips in his hands, her arse ... Why did women have to be so perfect?

'Are you sure about this? If it hurts ...'

'What choice do I have?' She twisted her mouth. 'It'll be easier this way. For me.'

Lew looked back into her dark, gleaming eyes. His erection was stretched out upon her belly. It twitched. Kylie jumped.

'Sorry,' he said. 'Sometimes it has a mind of its own.'

'What do you mean?'

'What you mean what do I mean?'

It jerked again and this time Kylie sat up in fright. 'It's moving!'

'Of course it's moving.'

'Well it's—it's not supposed to.'

Lew raised his eyebrows. 'Really?' Rictorian men couldn't move their penises? Very odd. Where was the fun in that? 'Not at all?'

She was staring at his shaft as she shook her head.

'Does it bother you?'

Though her eyes were fastened upon his erection like it was some kind of alien, she shook her head again.

'Are you still—'

'Do it,' she said, lying back down. 'Just do it. I can't stand this pain anymore.' She kneaded her fist into her chest with a grimace.

Okay. Lew pulled off her so she could spread her thighs. She was so wet she was glistening. The Rictorian was looking away as he touched her. Her eyelids fluttered as he stroked her slit. She was so soft. He gently parted her with his finger. Very gently he pushed inside her. She stiffened but didn't protest. She was very wide. Very open. He pushed all the way in with no problem.

Keeping his finger inside her, he stroked her clitoris. Her eyelids fluttered again. He slowly pulled his finger out. He looked down at his shaft, then at the folds of her labia. His shaft was jerking towards her as Lew forced himself to hold back, taking his time.

He crawled over her, sliding his body between her legs. She turned her head, her dark eyes gleaming and Lew kissed her mouth. It felt like he was sinking into her. Like her heart was beating inside his. This was exactly what he needed. He could feel the energy pouring back into him. He swept his tongue against hers, then leaned down to kiss her soft breast.

He groaned as he took her other breast in her mouth. She stiffened as he pressed the tip of his shaft against her opening. He lost some control as it pulled itself inside, though he tried his best to keep it slow. Her eyes widened. She arched her neck. She gripped onto his shoulders, digging her fingers into his muscles.

She was soft inside. Warm and wonderful and utterly overwhelming. His shaft felt so swollen and tight that by the time he entered her completely he could barely hold on. His orgasm was moments away. Gritting his teeth, he pressed his forehead to hers. She was gripping his hips now. He was holding very still. Her breath was warm in his face. He kissed her again. He kissed the corner of her jaw, then nuzzled her in the nape of her neck.

'What are you waiting for?' she whispered.

Biting his lip, he gave a gentle thrust. She rocked with him. Her breath blew through his hair. It tickled his neck. That was all it took. A second small thrust and he ejaculated. She gasped in surprise.

'Sorry,' he murmured as he rocked his hips with hers, emptying himself into her.

She reached her hands to his backside as she met his mouth. Sliding his hand between her legs, he stroked her. It didn't take long. She was rolling her hips around his shaft. Lew masturbated her faster as he felt her pleasure build. She closed her eyes and her face screwed up. She cried out as her vagina clenched hard around him. Over and over again, drawing in his seed, drawing in his erection ever more deeply.

Lew moved along with her and as he did he could feel the heat pouring into his balls again. By the time she was done, he was hard again. Pink-cheeked, Kylie wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrust into her. Harder this time. She was grunting. A flush rose up her neck. Her lips were parted. Lew kissed them as he came again, pressing his groin hard up against hers as he jetted inside her a second time.

Then they were kissing, Lew pinning her hands into the sheets.

He would never let her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10.4K 34
Twenty five years after the attack of alien spacecraft, Earth is no longer the same. Not for humans, let alone for me, who was born from a human and...
336K 15.2K 23
"Two moons, she thought wondrously. Scientists and astronomers alike would kill to see such a sight, and all it had taken was being kidnapped by ali...
18.4K 1.1K 47
Prisha has always thought herself the adventurous type. During an overnight hiking trip with her sister, her daring is tested when she encounters an...
118K 972 5
Seven earthlings are snatched unceremoniously from their homes in the dead of night. Imprisoned together in a spacecraft that's taking them to God k...