The Don's Secret Baby

נכתב על ידי AJa0528

Gianna She goes to Italy to meet her family and instead falls in love with an Italian man. When she gets her... עוד

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Couples update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Update from Author
Merry Christmas
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Question???
New Book...Happy Mother's Day

Chapter 21

3K 80 4
נכתב על ידי AJa0528

Gianna
About 3 months later, Eli called me and told me to get dressed. When I tried to ask where we was going and what I should put on; but he just told me that it didn't matter. I groaned and got out the bed. I got in the shower and while in there, I thought about the events of the last few days. Like this dude Michael is so obsessed with me that, he sent someone to kidnap me. Like how much of a creep can you be right! Like damn dude, get you a girlfriend and leave me alone. Then it makes matters worse, Tracy is part of this shit. I thought we were friends. I guess not. I trusted her with my son. I don't even have any words for that crazy ass bitch.

I got out the shower about 20 minutes later. I didn't even know what to wear honestly. I had took my wig off so my real hair got wet in the shower and now it's all curly. I just put it up in a messy bun until after I got dressed. I looked in my closet and after searching for a while, I found something to wear. I got dressed and went and took my hair out of its bun and just sprayed some rice water in it so it doesn't dry out and put some moose in there; now it's cute and wavy. After I looked presentable, I put on my jewelry and my shoes. I packed up my purse with everything I would need. As I was heading downstairs, Eli called and said he was outside. I left out and Eli opened up my door for me and got back in the car. He just stared at me. He knows I hate being stared at.

Me: Why are you staring at me?
Eli: You look beautiful.
Me: Thank you. You look great as well.
Eli: Thank you Mi Amore.
Me: Where are we going?
Eli: Well, I have something to show you.
Me: Ok...why do you sound so suspicious?
Eli: I just hope you like the surprise.
Me: I'm sure I will, also; I'll keep an open mind.

He just nodded and drove with his hand on my thigh. As we just rode in silence, I just listened to the music playing in the background. I started taking pictures of myself and of Eli. I was recording a Snapchat and I called out to Eli "hey babe!" He looked up and just smirked at the camera. "Y'all, why he gotta look so damn sexy? Excuse me sir, do you not see how you look?" He just laughed at me and said "well, why you always gotta look so beautiful every damn day? Then be mad when I'm always trying fight people?" I just laughed and saved our video. About 35 minutes later, we pulled up to this beautiful house. Like it's was huge and wide, but it also had this homey feeling to it. Eli came and opened my door for me and when I got out, I asked him "Baby? Who's house is this?" He just told me to walk a head of him. I did as told and when I opened it, it felt like a dream. This house was so beautiful. From the big and open kitchen, to the huge dining room. I walked further into the house and walked into the living room. Like I could see so much potential with this house. I wish this was my house.
After exploring the whole bottom half of the house, I made my way upstairs and when I walked into the master bedroom, sitting on the bed was a ton of rose petals and gift boxes from every designer I loved. From Chanel to Gucci, Louis, GIVENCHY, Louboutin, Dior, Fendi, even Hermes. I was so confused honestly until I turned around and seen Eli down on one knee.

Me: Eli! What's going on?
Eli: I know I been saying since I came back in your life that I wanted to Marry you, but I was serious. I love you so much Gianna. You make me want to be a better version of myself. All I want is to raise our son together and have a house full of kids that look like us. I want to wake up to you everyday and go to sleep with you every night. From the moment I seen you in the middle of the street looking lost in Florence over 4 years ago, I knew I had to have you and be with you. Those 4 years I spent without you, those were the worst years of my life. I wasn't myself. Just was on autopilot. Now that I have you back, I'm never letting you go. No matter how much I piss you off, I'm never giving up on us. Will you do me the honors of being my forever love? Will you marry me baby?
By this time, I'm in tears and all I could do was nod. Of course Eli has to hear me say yes. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He slid the huge ring on my finger and kissed me hard. I think I was still in shock a little bit. He brought me over to the bed where all the gifts was and told me to open them. Let's just say, Eli made sure he spent a bag times 10. Like dude! From all of the purses, to the shoes. Not to mention, there was other jewelry boxes laying there as well. When I got to the Hermes bags, I was just spent. Like I opened 3 boxes to huge ass Birkins, then 3 medium ones and 3 small ones. Then I got Kelly bags to match and the sandals to go with every bag. When I picked up the purses, they felt heavy. I opened the 3 big ones and pulled out stacks of money. Like they all $50,000 wrappers around them. I couldn't believe someone like me, ended up with someone like him. Once I came back to earth, I looked at him and just kissed him hard. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Keep it up baby, and I'll give you what your body is crying out for." He told me and I just moaned in his ear. It seems like me doing that was the last straw because, he put me down on the bed, and hurried and knocked everything off the bed and on the floor.

Sex Scene****
He kissed and sucked on my neck and I loved the feel of that. Then he hurried and stopped and went over to where the dresser is and did something and came back. Before I could even ask what he was doing, he just kissed me. I ran my hands all over his face and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him on the bed with me. As we kissed and rolled around the bed, I ended up on top of him and I took off my shirt and his hands instantly went to my breast. He leaned his head up and sucked on my breast, one then the other. Making sure they both got equal attention. Next thing I know, I was on my back and he was pulling off my shoes. He pulled my jeans off and I laid on the bed in my black lace thong. He kissed me from my lips, to my breast, to my stomach. He placed an open mouth kiss to my lace covered box and made his way down my legs. As he he got to my feet, he kissed and sucked on my feet. Like it felt so sensual, that it felt good. As I moaned out, he made his way back up to my lace covered hot box. He just kissed and nibbled on my inner thighs. He was driving my body crazy and he wasn't even doing anything. As he took my thong off, I was able to tell that I was soaked. He ran a finger down my slit and my body jerked at the initial shock of his touch. He kept teasing me and right when I was getting annoyed, he just dived right in and all I could was say "fuuuccckkk! You damn Italian!" And he just laughed and at me like I was his last meal. About 5 minutes later, I was Cumming and he just drank up all my juices, but he didn't stop licking and sucking on my clit. He instead added a finger and thank god for no neighbors, because you'd definitely be able to hear me yelling and screaming out loud. He added another finger and sucked and licked on my clit at the same time. I started feeling an intense feeling and next thing I know, I was squirting everywhere with a huge cry out of his name . "Eliiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" He lapped up all my juices and just kissed me hard, letting me taste myself. As I sucked all of my juices off his tongue, I helped him unbutton his jeans and I pushed them down. You know that rumor about white men having small dicks. Yeah that's a lie. This man had length and girth. He was about 10in and and I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me. He pushed me back on my back and he rubbed the tip up and down my slit. "Baby look at me." I looked at him and he slid inside me, I closed my eyes because that shit fucking hurt. Like yeah I pushed out a kid, but that was 4 years ago. "No baby, keep your eyes open, I want to see your beautiful eyes as I make love to you." I just stared at him and as he slid his whole length inside me; he started rubbing on my clit and it helped loosen me up.

After a few pumps, it started to feel so fucking good. "Please baby, don't stop!" I moaned out and I ran my nails up and down his back. After about 10 minutes later; I was cumming again and all Eli said was "mmmm, that's a good girl. Look at you cumming for daddy. Turn over. I'm not done with you yet." I flipped over and as soon as I arched my back, he was sliding back inside of me. As he pounded into me slowly, I met him thrust for thrust. "Shit baby! Throw that ass back! Just like that!" I heard him say and that turnt me up. I put a deep arch in my back and really threw my ass back against him. I felt him smack my ass hard. Normally I'd be mad, but right now it was turning me on. He grabbed me by my hair and was pulling on it. Next thing I know, he pulled me up so my back was against his front and we were both on our knees. "Fuck Gia, I fucking love you baby girl. You know that?" As he was talking to me, he started rubbing on my clit while also choking me and I started tightening my wall around him. "Fuckkkkk!" He groaned out. I kept doing that and next thing I know is, he pushed me back down and started fucking me hard, "you like playing huh?" I know I'm either going to be hoarse or have no voice at all from all the yelling and screaming I'm doing. Then he did something unexpected, he put his thumb in my ass and when I tightened up, he told me to relax, and as he started rubbing on my clit, he did it again and again and again. My legs started to shake and he told me to "hold it" and he started going crazy. After about 10 minutes I yelled out "I can't hold it !!!!" And I came so hard, and he came right behind me, inside of me.

I collapsed on the bed and he fell on top of me and all I could do was try and catch my breath. My whole body just feels tired as hell. About 5 minutes later, Eli slid out of me and smacked me on my ass and then rubbed it. All I could was groan and call him a "asshole" he just laughed at me and disappeared into what I assumed was the bathroom. He came back a few moments later and grabbed me and carried me into the bathroom. We took a shower together and got out. I swear I'm so tired and I don't even know what time it is. As I wrapped a towel around myself, I realized that he never answered my question about who's house we were at.

Me: Eli? Who's house is this?
Eli: It's our house.
Me: Wait huh? I thought we was moving to Florence.
Eli: We are, but I figured you are tired of being at your parents. So your friend Sky found this house for us and we been planning this for a while.
Me: OMG! I have to call her and thank her. Also thank you baby.

I kissed him and as soon as I kissed him, he grabbed me by my waist and said "mmmm, every time you kiss me; I just be wanting to be buried deep inside of you." I just laughed and tried to walk away from him but he grabbed me and picked me up and carried me to the dresser and sat me on the dresser. He ripped my towel off of me and just slid inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we started going for round 2. As he pounding into me, his phone started to ring. We both tried to ignore it but it kept ringing. Do you think Eli would stop, no! He answered the phone, put it on speaker and he kept pounding into me.

Eli: What!
Unknown: Um Eli!
Eli: Who is this? I'm busy!
Unknown: Hey it's Charles; we have a problem here!
Eli: What is it? "Keep your eyes open mi amore"
Charles: Your sister helped your mom escape.
Eli: Fuck! "Your nails baby!" Ok let my dad know.
Charles: Are you ok sir?
Eli: I'm fine; now what did my dad say?
Charles: He's on his way to the states since we got word your mom and sister is heading there.
Eli: Ok.
He hung up and I knew I was in trouble. "Oh you think that's funny huh?" "I'm sorry daddy!" "You're gonna be sorry." And he pulled out and told me to stand up and bend over and I did as told and he slammed into me from behind. We looked at each other through the mirror and it was so erotic. His phone started ringing again and he asked me to see who it was. "It's Tyler baby." "Answer it." "But Eli" "Nah; I don't wanna hear that shit. You wanted to be funny. Now everyone gonna hear me beating your pussy up. Now answer the phone." I answered it and put it on speakerphone.

Eli: What!
Tyler: I just got word about your mom and sister.
Eli: Yeah I know. "Throw that shit back ma."
Tyler: Yo WTF! Are you fucking while on the phone?
Eli: "Fuuucckkkk!" Yeah I am.
Tyler: Does Gia know you fucking other people? Y'all why is the dude answering the phone while he fucking other bitches. Man I hope Gianna find out, or better yet; maybe she don't. She's a little scary.
Jason: Ooo bro; I'm telling.
Justin: Umm, why don't we call you back.
As they was discussing the situation; I started squeezing my walls around him; gripping him.
Eli: "Fuck Gianna! Do that again!" Man what do y'all want I'm busy!
Justin: OH SHIT!!!!
Tyler: Damn Gianna; you got this nigga going crazy!
Jason: Ewwww wtf!!!! Hang up; we'll see y'all later.

I just laughed and threw my ass back against him and and 10 minutes later; we were cumming together. We cleaned ourselves up; got dressed and went and picked our son up from school. I dropped him off at my parents house and let them know what was going on. We drove to the bunker and got ready to face these dumbass dudes. They're soo annoying.

Outfit!!!!
Like
Comment
Vote
What did you think of the explicit scene?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2K 25
Brianna Lynn Green 22 year old girl. Her parents died in a car crash and she's dating an absuive man. She falls pregnant and decides to leave. What h...
109K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. ©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
434K 17K 37
An 21 year old African American girl named Annabel Smith is in college and meets the man of her dreams, the 23 year old Samuel Mussolini Jr. who help...
58.6K 1.8K 22
When Arefa, a 22-year-old woman,overhears her parents attempting to forcefully marry her off to a business tycoon, she chooses to flee to Italy and...