One Shots (Severus Snape, Luc...

By Yan_Senna

*This is a one shot collection of Harry Potter, Winx Club, The Walking Dead and Avatar: The Last Airbender.* ... More

Introduction
Flirtation and Jealousy (SS, LM, NM)
Love in a Chaotic World (Valtor)
Always Alone (SS x student! reader)
Mysterious Husband (SS)
Your Cousin Never Forgot you (SS) *Crossover between HP & ATLA*
Stuck under the Mistletoe (SS)
Stuck under the Mistletoe Pt. 2 (SS)
Shooting Star (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Shooting Star Pt. 2 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Falling in Love in the Past (LM)
I'm Never Enough (LM & daughter! reader)
I'm Never Enough Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
Never Without You (Valtor)
Only Mine (LM)
Best Babysitter (SS & Godson! DM)
Shooting Star Pt. 3 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
You Lost Your Chance (LM, SS)
Regret (SS)
Never Without You Pt. 2 (V/B)
Insecure Love (SS)
Shooting Star Pt. 4 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
More Than Colleagues (SS)
New Story: Capture Bonding!
Do You Really Love Him? (SS, LM, HP)
The Nargles Can't Take Away My Love for You (SS x LL x LM)
At Least He's Happy (SS)
Let Me Take Care of You (SS)
Who Will She Choose? (SS, LM)
If Only He Listened (LM & daughter! reader)
I Love Him, Not You Two! (SS, Helia, Valtor)
Summer Love (SS)
Professor Sevy (SS)
I Think I Love You (Valtor)
The Demon Hunter (Valtor)
Unplanned Day Off (LM)
Catwalk (LM)
May You Return Safely (LM)
New to the Country (SS)
Darkness Never Wins (Palladium, Valtor)
Switched Bodies (SS)
The Arranged Marriage (SS)
The Goldfish (SS)
Revenge on Heaven (Valtor)
Emo Girl (SS x student! reader)
Their Soulmate (SS, LM)
I'm Here Beside You (SS)
Two Chaotic Cousins (SS & Godson! DM & LL)
The Dark Lord's Cousin (SS)
Arousal Potion (LM)*
I'm Never Enough Pt. 3 (LM & daughter! reader)
New to the Country Pt. 2 (SS)
The Arranged Marriage Pt. 2 (SS)
Redemption (LM)
New Story: Lonely Man!
Singing to Him (SS)
The Full Moon (werewolf! SS)
Secret Sub (LM)*
Their Soulmate Pt. 2 (SS, LM)
Best Christmas Ever (SS)
Mysterious Gifts (Helia)
Dessert (SS)*
Love at First Tea (Zuko)
The Dance (SS)
If Only He Listened Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
His First Time (young! SS)*
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 2 (SS)
Alfea's Secret (Valtor)
His Bully's Sister (young! SS)
Meet Your Fiancée (Zuko)
Freeing the Enemy (Valtor)
I Used to Love You (SS)
Detention (SS x student! reader)
Cat as Company (SS x Animagus! reader)
A Wizard and His Snake (SS & Missy Hissy🐍)
Dream or Fate? (SS)
The New Volunteer (SS)
Losing Her Innocence* (SS x virgin! reader x LM x NM)
No Longer Friends (SS)
The Cursed Manor (SS x reader x LM)
Loving a Demon (Valtor)
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 3 (SS)
Comforting Him (LM)
Forbidden Love (SS)
A Song for You (SS)
Handcuffed (Valtor)*

Reborn as an Archangel (Valtor)

1.1K 16 2
By Yan_Senna

Introduction:
During one of their battles with Valtor and the Trix, Y/N saves her sister Bloom by sacrificing her own life. But is she truly gone forever?

This is a request from jamiebarnesws on Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

I hope you enjoy!

Published: 10/4/2022 ———————————————

Word count: 1.3k
Warning: Angst and death

Today is just like any ordinary day for the Winx girls. They are fighting the Trix like they always do - seriously, how do they keep coming back? It's like it's impossible to defeat those stupid witches!

Alongside the Winx are the Specialists guys and Bloom's older sister, Y/N. They are helping the girls fight against the Trix as well as whatever minions Valtor has gotten himself lately.

Speaking of the dark wizard, where is he? He's nowhere to be found.

As Y/N is helping Timmy against one of the minions, she quickly notices that Bloom is in trouble. She's all alone with Valtor!

He must be taunting her as Y/N notices the fury in her sister's eyes. She has to help her sister before she lets her magic get out of control!

The Fairy of Angelic Fire doesn't hesitate one second before flying towards them, shielding her sister from the enemy.

Valtor chuckles. "Look who has decided to join us. You came just in time for the show" he says as magic appears in his hands.

"Don't you dare touch Bloom!" Y/N snaps.

Valtor smirks. "Oh, I won't, considering you are in the way" he taunts as he shoves her aside with a simple wave of his hand.

"I recently discovered a new spell - a deadly one, that is. With this spell, I shall kill you, Bloom, and obtain the other half of the Dragon Flame!" he exclaims, giving an evil laughter. He then throws the spell towards Bloom.

"No!" Y/N screams. She immediately throws herself in front of her sister, saving her from Valtor's spell.

As the spell hits her chest, she falls hard to the ground, lifeless.

"No! Y/N!!" Bloom shouts as she hugs her sister's lifeless body, sobbing.

The fighting automatically comes to an end as everyone is looking at the scene.

"Oh, no! Is she...?" Musa asks, not believing what she's seeing.

Icy laughs. "Ha, she's dead! Finally! Now we just need the rest of you annoying little pixies to follow her!" she taunts, showing no sympathy at all.

Valtor sighs. "What a shame, she would have been the perfect minion. Such wasted powers" he says.

As he's about to reconjure the spell, Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin appear. He huffs at that.

"Next time, Bloom, your sister won't be there to save you" he warns as he disappears. The Trix immediately follow him.

"What is going on here?" Faragonda demands.

She immediately notices the Fairy of the Dragon Flame sobbing while hugging her sister's dead body. The Headmistress of Alfea is shocked. She can't believe that one of her students is dead! Valtor has gone too far.

The older woman quickly comforts the crying girl. "It's okay, Bloom. Everything is going to be okay" she gently states.

However, she's not even sure she believes her own words - will everything truly be okay?
______________________________

It's been a few months since Y/N was killed. Nothing has been the same ever since - everybody is constantly sad as somebody important is missing.

When Bloom told Mike and Vanessa what happened, they were absolutely devastated. One of the girls they have cared for ever since Mike found them in the fire is now dead! How can they ever recover from that?

The Winx haven't heard nor seen any signs of the Trix or Valtor. It might be for the better - Bloom has no idea what she will do if she sees Valtor again. She would surely unleash all of her powers in order to kill her sister's murder.

She hates the wizard more and more - first he's responsible for the state of her planet, for the death of her parents - and now the death of her sister, too.

She has nightmares every night. She's always with her sister, the two of them happy together. That is until Valtor suddenly shows up and kills Y/N over and over. It's a never-ending nightmare!

Perhaps the only way to get away from those nightmares is to kill the monster.

However, it's not long before the girls are face to face with the enemies once again. All of them want revenge for what Valtor did.

The Winx girls and the Specialists are all glaring at the dark wizard while ignoring the Trix. The three witches seem to be offended by that while Valtor looks amused.

"Have you come to take revenge? Well then, what are you waiting for?" he asks, challenging them.

Bloom immediately shoots a bunch of fireballs towards him while the others fight the Trix and the new minions. Valtor dodges with no difficulty whatsoever, making it seem too easy and boring.

"Is that the best you can do, Keeper of the Dragon Flame?" he taunts, smirking at her.

Bloom balls her hands into fists. "I've had enough of you! You will pay for what you did to my sister!" she threatens.

He chuckles. "Is that so? Do your worst" he says, his arms behind the back of his neck as if he's enjoying a show.

Bloom unleashes a huge wave of fire. However, Valtor doesn't seem to have taken any damage.

"Tsk, tsk. I'm disappointed, Bloom. Was that truly your best?" he taunts. He suddenly conjures magic into his hands.

Bloom immediately shields herself with her arms, waiting for him to hit her. It however never happens as something suddenly appears between them. Or rather - someone.

Bloom widens her eyes when she sees her. "Y/N?!" she exclaims, not believing her own eyes.

Even Valtor looks surprised. "No way - an archangel?" he questions to himself, looking puzzled.

The others immediately stop fighting as they all stare at the newcomer. "Wait, is that...?" Stella asks.

Tecna nods. "Y/N. She appears to have been reborn as an archangel" she states.

Meanwhile, Y/N is glaring at Valtor. "You might have defeated me once, Valtor, but you won't hurt Bloom!" she threatens.

Valtor grits his teeth. "I shall end you once and for all!" he shouts.

The two of them are having a duel, hitting each other with spells while the other one dodges.

Valtor however underestimates Y/N's new powers as an archangel.

"You got it all wrong, Valtor. I shall end YOU once and for all!" she exclaims as she hits him with a spell.

As the spell hits him, he slowly turns into ashes. "No... NO!!!" Valtor screams until all that is left is a pile of burning ashes.

The Trix gulp. "Let's get out of here" Darcy suggests.

Icy and Stormy immediately agree as they try to escape. However, they are quickly spotted and tied to the spot.

"And just where do you three witches think you are going?" Layla demands, her hands on her hips.

Meanwhile, Bloom is hugging her sister tightly. "Y/N! You are back!" she explains, tears in her eyes.

Y/N gives her a sad smile. "I have been reborn as an archangel, but I have duties. I can't return to my former life and stay, Bloom" she explains.

Bloom sniffles. "Please don't leave me again" she begs.

"Bloom, I will never leave you, that's out of the question. If you ever get lonely or sad, just look up at the sky. I will always be there to hear and see you. But now I have to go. I love you, little sister" Y/N says as she hugs her sister tightly.

Everybody watches as Y/N disappears, a bright light appearing in the sky.

Bloom smiles as she wipes away her tears. "I love you too, big sister" she whispers as she looks up at the sky. A bright star seems to shine just as she says her words.

Sky approaches her and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder. "She will always be with you, Bloom. In here" he states as he puts a hand on his chest close to his heart.

Bloom smiles at him. "I know. Thanks, Sky" she says as she hugs her boyfriend.

Y/N might not be with her sister physically, but she will always be with her in her heart. And she will always watch over her from the sky.
———————————————

Author's note:
The next one shot "Singing to Him" (SS) will be published on 10/11/2022!

Also, if everything goes as planned, my new fanfic series "Lonely Man" (SS x Muggle! reader) will start this Friday (10/7/2022)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 203 31
*This is a one shot collection of The Keeper of the Diamond 1, 2, 3 & 4. You don't need to read the previous books to understand this one as there wi...
50.3K 1.4K 31
Y/N is a big Harry Potter fan. However, her friends, Laura and Vera, are not. But that's okay. She often daydreams about living in the Wizarding Worl...
496 17 7
Avatar The Last Airbender Story Warning: Mature, Violence, Discrimination, Sexism, Misogyny, Genocide What if there's another person who keeps the w...
122 0 33
This is a collection of Harry Potter One-shot Fanfics. I have used ChatGPT as a creative assistant in my efforts to learn more about the capabilities...