Sweet Emotion

By 457time

This is a prequel of Teen Pregnancy. It's gonna be more on Rafe and Y/n's back story. I have no actual vision... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Hey Hoes

Chapter 19

995 9 7
By 457time

Rafes POV

She was butt ass naked... in my bed.

See I had no problem with that, obviously. I just didn't know how she was gonna feel when she woke up.

Once I was sure she was sleeping I put her in shorts and t-shirt.

I know you don't really forget shit on Molly but still, I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

I had already seen everything but I don't know I didn't want this being turned on me.

I laid next to her and pulled her into me.

"Excuse me sir?" She whispered

"I thought you were sleeping." I said

"I thought I said I wanna sleep naked." She whispered turning around to face me.

"I didn't want you to wake up confused." I told her.

"Why would I be confused?" She whispered into my mouth. Not my ear. My mouth.

"Because you would be naked and I wouldn't be and it would look bad on my part." I whispered back.

"Ok that's kind of right." She giggled.

"Yea." I told her and she smiled up at me.

"Do you like my boobies?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"Oh my god. Yes y/n, I do like your boobies." I chuckled.

"Do you wanna see my boobies?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Go to sleep you can show me tomorrow." I said

"I have to change my tampon." She said and she got up.

She grabbed her bag before going to the bathroom. She came back 5 minutes later and laid down.

"Ok. Night night." She pecked my lips before nestling herself into me.

I smiled looking down at her before going to sleep myself.

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning extremely depressed. I felt invincible last night. The best I've ever felt. And it was gone.

I knew that this could happen. But I never expected it to be me.

"Good morning." Rafe kissed my cheek but I didn't react at all.

I just moved closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I just shrugged and he he held me for a little bit.

"I have to go to the country club soon. Do you want me to take you home or to John B's?" He asked me.

"John B's." I said and he nodded kissing my forehead.

He got up from the bed and I just cuddled more into it.

He got ready while I stayed in bed. When he told me it was time to go I went to the bathroom and changed my tampon before putting my socks on and my shoes in my bag.

"I'm wearing your clothes home." I told him.

"Ok." He said with a smiled and we went to the car.

I slumped against the window with my sunglasses on again.

"How you feeling?" He asked

"Meh." I told him.

"Yea I remember my first time doing molly. You'll be ok though. I promise." He squeezed my thigh.

I nodded just agreeing with him, not having the energy to talk. The ride over to John B's was quiet.

When we got there, Kie was crying to JJ about something. It made me want to cry so I did.

"What's wrong?" Rafe asked as he put the car in park.

"Kies sad. Why is she sad?" I said and he tried to contain his laugh.

"It's not funny. She's my best friend. She's not suppose to be sad." I sniffled as I got out of the car.

"Well damn bye." Rafe said jokingly and I turned around and kissed him.

"Ok bye bye. Call me when you get off work." I hugged him and he chuckled agreeing.

I got out and went to sit on the porch with JJ and Kie.

"Why are you sad? It's making me sad." I said going to hug her.

"I don't even know. I woke up sad." She cried as she hugged me back.

"I did to! JJ why are we sad?" I cried.

"You guys are going through a withdrawal. You'll be fine." He said

"Why aren't you sad then?" Kie asked.

"Because I'm use to it." He said.

"I hate you." I said.

"No you don't." He said

"Your right I don't, I'm sorry." I moved from Kie to JJ hugging him.

"JJ can you go to the store and get us snacks? And maybe a blunt?" I asked looking up at him.

"Are you guys gonna make me slave around today?" He asked as Kie joined the hug. We both nodded.

"Fine, text me what you want." He rolled his eyes jokingly before going to grab the keys.

"You wanna go watch said movies?" Kie asked and I chuckled agreeing but still crying.

"John B's not here right now he's at work and so is Pope." JJ said.

"Ok I love you." I told him and Kie waved.

"I wanna watch Marley and Me first." Kie said.

"Yea. That's a good happy/sad movie. Good choice." I sniffled as I turned it on.

The rest of the day was spent watching movies and crying. We ate all the snacks JJ got us and we made his cuddle with us.

When Rafe got off work he texted me and I told him to come get me.

"Rafe! I would never do this on a normal day but help! They haven't stopped crying all day!" He said as both of us stayed in our positions holding his arms.

"Come on princess, your mom texted me asking if I was with you. Have you checked your phone?" He asked prying me off of JJ.

"No, we were watching movies."'I said now latching onto Rafe.

"Ok well she wants you home." He said and I nodded.

"Are you gonna make me carry you?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Bye guys. Love you." I waved as Rafe carried me out.

"Bye y/n!" They yelled.

"I missed you." I told Rafe.

"I missed you too. My day would have been better if you were there." He told me.

"Why? What happened?" I asked him.

"They just treat me different because I'm new, and young. But it's ok though. I'm with you now." He said and I smiled as he placed me in the car.

"It'll get better." I whispered as I leaned into a kiss. He placed his hand on the back of my hand as his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

His tongue slipped in my mouth and his grip tightened on my hair.

I moaned into the kiss as my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Jesus I needed that." He said pulling away, lips puffy.

I just giggled and ran my thumb over his lips. He kissed me one more time before going to the passenger side. I shut my door and buckled as he drove off.

When we got to my house, my mom was very concerned.

"Why does it look like your crying?" She asked.

"I've been crying all day but it's ok. Me and Kie had a cry day." I told her.

"Why though?" She asked coming over to hug me.

"Because we are both in our periods and we wanted to cry." I told her and she pulled away and looked at me.

"Seriously?" She said.

"Yea what do you want me to tell you." I asked and she shook her head.

"Anyways, you need to learn to check your phone. Also just tell me where your going to be when I need you." She said going back to the kitchen.

"Whatever mom. Love you." I said dragging Rafe upstairs...

(YALLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Side Rant: I just watched the knew Hellrasier movie and Oh My Good Lord... y'all should go watch it. I mean it's kinda gory, but the it's worth it... trust me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
723K 6.3K 53
Rafe Cameron, Outer Banks hottest, most dangerous kook and Cassie Monroe, your average pogue, have always despised each other. Cassie is surrounded b...
90.9K 519 29
IN WHICH, they've known each other for years, but never were interested in each other. during senior year whenever they sat next to each other, they...
76.9K 1.1K 96
your name is haily laine and your from ohio. your besties with nick austin and you live in the hype house. you and nick do everthing together. its ju...