Ouran High school Host Club:...

De BloodyRose64

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their... Mais

~Welcome~
First Day At Work ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
Let The Party Begin ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Physical Exams ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ
Who Is This Man? ๐Ÿคท
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?! ๐Ÿคฌ
Filming Day ๐ŸŽฌ
Round 1: FIGHT!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ
My Resort Breaking Point ๐ŸŒด
Tired Of The Beach Apologies ๐Ÿน
Gay Panic๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
The Project Pays Off With A Home Visit ๐Ÿ’…
Now It's Haruhi's Turn๐Ÿ 
Prince Of Darkness Has A Sister?! ๐Ÿง™
Savannah Really Is The Mom Of The Group ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
Extra! Extra! Read All About It! ๐Ÿ“ฐ
Soft Melodies Compliment A Hot Summer Day โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŽผ
The Green Eyed Monster Soon Turns Pink โ˜”๏ธ
Sleepless Kyoya Chronicles ๐Ÿ›
No Boys Allowed!! ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’‹
Gay Panic 2: Electric Boogaloo ๐ŸŒˆ
A Very KILLER Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฌ
A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ’›
A Scary Face With A Heart Of Gold ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ’› (2)
Dancing In Snow For The Winter Ball โ„๏ธ
It's Over, Isn't It....? ๐Ÿ’”

It's Never Over ๐Ÿ’

46 0 0
De BloodyRose64

      The news hit Savannah the hardest. None of us talked at home, no one called each other to make sure the other was okay. It was just...empty. When it time to work again though, we all put on our mask to get through the day. A deep pit in my stomach formed, something had to happen today. 

      "I know you," She said. I had to be the bigger person out of all of the club, and be the one to serve Éclair even if I wanted to break her nose. "You're the girl who had a favor in with the chairman of the school, right? Not being able to get a scholarship is unfortunate for you and your friends." "You do your research well. Would you like anything today, madam?" I got out from my clenched teeth. Leaning forward, she asked, "How much of Haruhi Fujioka's debt remains?" My eyes widened slightly with that. Was this bitch serious? She has to have some kind of plan up her sleeve, right? Clearing my throat, I went straight to Kyoya with her request and even he was surprised. He went to discuss it more with her, and not too long after...she requested to speak with Savannah.

      She released a breath, and forged her bright smile, "How are you today?" "My Tamaki seemed to have quite a soft spot for you. I could tell," Éclair stated. The phrase 'her Tamaki' struck a nerve with Savannah, flattering her smile a tiny bit. She responded to that, "I don't think that should be much of an issue with you. You both are....engaged as of now." "Oh, listen to you. Tamaki won't be coming today. I ordered him not to show his face again at the Host Club." This bitch was asking for a fight. While Savannah and her talked more, the rest of the club finally talked about yesterday and Tamaki's lack of appearance in the last hours. Hikaru's brows furrowed, "I don't believe the declaration his highness made yesterday." "That woman is treating him like decoration, I know it," I pondered out loud. Dayna joined me, "Especially since they only just met. She has to be manipulating him somehow." We all looked dejected when thinking of what the future might hold. Kyoya soon broke this all up, "Come on, no more idle chatter. Our guests are waiting." No matter Kyoya said it, he was right. We had a job to do right now, so we had to finish it. 

      While the rest of them separated, I stood by Kyoya as I saw his dad walk towards him. Neither of them looked at each other as he stopped behind Kyoya. "When you're young," He started. "You may be under the illusion that there is all the time in the world, but in reality, that is not so. Don't go wasting your time in things that are of no value!" "How dare you," I muttered. They both looked over to me as I stared down his father. My eyes pierced into his, "How. Fucking. Dare you. I may have no power in your class ranking, but I still have my word. You are no man, simply a boy for even thinking of speaking to your own child like that. I'm surprised of how successful you are, if your partners even heard the way you spoke they would think twice even picking up on your calls. Kyoya is outstanding in the activities he chooses to put his time into. Much more outstanding then anything you've achieved in the last 40 years, you old bag." Kyoya showed the most shock, eyes widened at me as my eyes kept at his father. His heart began to...flutter? The father on the other hand simply kept walking. Turning to Kyoya, I fixed his tie, "I meant every word I said, and more. I 'll never stop caring, even if I tried." I left him standing there, going back to serve.

      Dayna walked next to me, "That was out of character for you." "Don't worry, I feel like puke out my liver after that whole thing. Someone had to set that old man straight." She shrugged at that, and changed the subject, "They actually hung up some of my paintings in the hall. Now I have to give this whole presentation, and so...can you hide me?" I looked to her and smirked, "Sucks to be you!~" Dayna was definitely going to smother me in my sleep after this. Since I wasn't able to hide her, she was then dragged out with a large crowd to the hall where they examined her artwork. She didn't say a single word and her whole body shook seeing everyone whisper to each other as they gazed upon her art. "Dayna," A woman called to her. She jumped a bit, forcing herself to walk back to the center of the crowd. "I must ask, what is your inspiration for these pieces?" Another man asked her. There was no way out of this, so she just had to speak from the heart...which is the hardest thing for her to do with literally anyone. She started to explain, "I take from my life. All of my art can be reflected by how my day was to just a certain person I hang out with. For these pieces, I focused more on two guys. Even if they drive me crazy, they help me try new things I don't like and branch out into areas I've never even think of looking at." Everyone applauded her while she wanted to die even more than usual, but it didn't there as she didn't know that the twins had snuck their way into the crowd to hear that. Once she witnessed their surprised faces and blushing bright pink, she felt her legs start to give out. Before she said anything though, they both hugged her and pushed her to talk more about her art.

      The day turned into evening, and it was time for the parade to start. Everyone else changed into new costumes while us 3 wore the same dress we had. I started to worry more for Savannah, she hasn't said a single thing. Kyoya went to try and call Tamaki, wondering where he was for this, so I assigned myself with the task of trying to make Savannah smile again. I looked to Dayna, "Whore, I need you!" She looked confused, but when I pointed to Savannah, she knew what I wanted. Sitting next to Savannah, she leaned on her shoulder for a moment....before biting the crap out of her arm. "Ow, you bitch!" Savannah laughed as she said. We both leaned on her, which she just moved out the way to make us both fall on the couch. "Boo you, whore!" I smiled. The mood was...I wouldn't say ruined, but damped by the attention turning to Kyoya. Tamaki didn't answer his phone the last two times, and it was getting weird. The weird kind of sense where...it felt like he was in danger. Haruhi sighed, looking down, "Tamaki really did end up not showing his face once at the salon today." Savannah couldn't take it and got up to pace around while thinking out loud, "This isn't like Tamaki at all. He wouldn't just do this. She must've smashed his phone, o-or blackmailed him into not talking to us! He...he wouldn't miss this for anything." Her voice got quiet at the end. We all felt terrible for this, but Kyoya felt more determined. There was only one person left he could call, and that was his second residence. 

      "Shima-san? It's been too long. This is Kyoya," He said. As they talked, I saw Kyoya stiffen and gasp softly. Something was wrong. "That idiot! Tamaki is planning to return to France," He turned to us. Sav jumped up, "No!" Hikaru growled, "I'm not about to let this end so suddenly!" No...this isn't real. He can't just leave without telling us, that's not right! Even Dayna was affected by this, and that means something! Kyoya asked when his flight was, and from the answer we already didn't have that much time. "Why so soon?" He expressed loudly. Savannah was about to say something, but I grabbed her arm and nodded to her as I took out my phone. She was confused on what I was doing, but let me go anyway. My phone rang, until the person finally picked up, "Hello?" "Kass, I need a favor." Looking to the side, we all saw Tamaki and Éclair drive past. There's no time! I ordered Kass, "I need a ride and fast. Meet me in the parking lot in 5, no time to explain! Hurry!" Kass knew with this tone of voice, there was no arguing with me. I was already out the door when the rest of the club deciding on doing the same. 

      They all ran through the parking lot, with Kyoya in front leading them. He stopped by one of the many cars with a driver inside, "We are in hurry. Head out at once." The driver hesitated, but not before Savannah lost some of her shit. Getting into the driver's view, she blurted out, "Look, we're running out of time! Can you...just..." Her words fell flat when Kyoya's personal police department started to surround them. "What are your orders?" Kyoya asked them all. "Were you ordered to protect Lady Éclair?" "I am truly sorry that it has come to this, but we, the private police, answer to your father." So she even had Kyoya's father wrapped around her finger as well? The bitch is smart, I'll give her that. "I'm terribly sorry, but we cannot allow anyone to leave. Even if we must do so by force." Now, a question some might be wondering is...where the hell am I at? Well, that is answered by the sound of a car speeding in from the distant. Everyone looked, and in a blink of an eye I mowed a part of them down. Kass jumped out and quickly went to the trunk to pull out a bat, throwing one to me. "I'll drive, you guys hold them off!" Dayna jumped behind the wheel. She turned to Savannah's shocked state, and gestured for her to get in. "If you take the back hills bypass, you can cut them off, "Mori told her. For some odd reason, Savannah took a step back from it all, only to bump into Kyoya. "You are the only one he'll really listen to. Go get that idiot," He whispered before throwing her into the car. Dayna went to start driving. Savannah stopped her, "Wait, I thought you didn't have your license yet!" "I don't...." Dayna zoomed off before saying anything else, leaving Savannah more scared of dying before even reaching Tamaki. The force jumped out the way, but was immediately blocked by the rest of the club. "I've been waiting to try those new moves, Kass~" I looked to him. He smirked back at me and shouted, "Let's rumble!!"

      Dayna picked up speed down the rocky trail, her grip on the wheel tightening. "Dayna, slow the fuck down! We need to be alive to get Tamaki back, you know, you crazy bitch!" Savannah screamed. Dayna didn't listen to that, shaking her head. "Besides," Savannah sighed. "He choose to go with her. It wasn't like he was brainwashed or anything." "WOULD YOU STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!?!" Her head snapped to Dayna's hostile expression. Dayne yelled at her, "Savannah for the last...I don't know how long, that man has fallen in love with you! The way he looks at you, talks about you, he is utterly in love with you!! Everytime you talk to another guy, he probably thinks the same thing you're thinking right now!! You both are in love, so shut the hell up and fight for him!!" Savannah tried to process everything, looking back on all the adventures they both had. Acting as the club's parents, dancing together, cheering each other up when they were feeling down. How far deep did her feelings go for him, and vice versa? Before she could think on an answer for that, a stray dog ran out and forced Dayna to swerve out the way and crash into a tree.

      Their ears started to ring loudly as stabs of pain pinged through every side of their bodies. Dayna spilled out the car with a loud groan, crawl out of the car with her phone. Savannah stayed in her seat, heavy breathing and seeing if there was any serious damage. Luckily, there was anything too bad as of injuries. She didn't try to move too much, throbbing in the back of her head making her vision blur. During this time, Savannah was only left with her mind, a deep black void. Life flashes by then and again, but then there was something else. A voice. It started as a whisper, so quiet that she couldn't make out what it was saying. It grew louder and louder, until it hurt her ears.

FIGHT FOR HIM

      Opening her eyes, the throbbing mostly gone now, she took a deep breath and pushed herself out of her seat. Getting into the driver's seat, she started to car up and started driving once more. "I'm fighting for him. I'm fighting for my love!" She thought to herself as she sped down the path. As she kept driving, she was able to see the car driving on the highway. Her heat swelled more with pride, putting all her weight on the gas to jump the car over the cliff and onto the road. Tamaki looked back at her with surprise and worry, "Savannah!" This was it. "This is too dangerous, Savannah! Stop the car!" "Senpai! Please come back!" Tamaki still ordered her to stop the car, but Savannah couldn't and shouldn't listen to him. "Nobody wants you to leave, Senpai! We're lost with you!" His face softened at this, lip quivering, "But, everyone says that they are put out by the Host Club."

      She had to spill out her heart, her feelings to him or she might never get to say it. What was she waiting for? Spit it out! He can't leave! "After as long as we've been together," Savannah shouted. "Can't you tell when we're joking or being serious?! Everyone loves being in the Host Club, I love being in the Host Club with you! Without you, we'd all be strangers and you wouldn't have made this year the best year of my life!! We need you, I need you! I...I....I LOVE YOU, TAMAKI!!" She reached out a hand to him, near tears looking up at him. He stared back, and slowly reached out to her...but it was stopped by Éclair. Savannah didn't have time to react as the side of the car slammed into the side of the bridge, throwing her off the side. "Savannah!" Tamaki screamed seeing it. She screamed out in fear, closing her eyes in fear. Expecting to just feel the air passing by her skin, it was stopped by a pair of arms. Opening her eyes, she looked into two pools of crystal clear water belonging to Tamaki. Both bodies felt weightless in the air, holding on tightly to each other. As they hit the water, both of them thought the same thing. "They feel so warm in my arms"

      They swam to shore, Tamaki carrying Savannah in his arm. "What a reckless thing to do. Look, you're soaking wet because of it," He teased. She chuckled, "It does suit you. A man dripping with good looks, right?" They smiled at each other, wondering what they did to deserve the other. "Tama-chan! Sav-chan!" Honey yelled. After beating the whole private police department, Kyoya was able to 'persuade' the drive into letting us take the car. It's a good thing we came just in time. The twins, Honey, Haruhi and Dayna went running to them as Kyoya, Mori and I stayed by the car to silently welcome them back. "Jeez, what a moron," Kyoya pushed his glasses up. He heard sniffles beside him that were coming from me, "Yeah...total idiot." I have an ugly cry, and the last person I wanted to see it was Kyoya. A few tears escaped my hold, and Kyoya was there to wipe them away. I looked at him, and he simply just hugged me. I tried pushing him away, "I don't want to ruin your costume." "Rose, this costume means nothing to me." He forced me into a hug, and honestly...it felt better than I really imagined. 

      It was night time, and the final dance has started when we arrived. Haruhi had tons of offers for dancing, as well as the other host, but I think we already know who they danced with.

      "By the way, everyone really loved your paintings," Kaoru told Dayna as they danced. She looked surprised at that, blushed a bit too. That made Kaoru smile brightly, "Some even want to commission some of their own pieces." "They want commission...from me?" He twirled her away from him and into the arms of Hikaru. He answered, "Of course, your work is fantastic. It breaks the standards other artists has set in the past few years." He hugged her closer, whispering in her ear, "You are more than perfect. You're not our toy, you're our love." 

      My arms went around Kyoya neck as his hands rested on my hips, bringing my close to him. "So you finally set your father straight?" "Yes, I have. I do have to thank you, it was mostly due to your words." I smiled, putting my head on his shoulder, "I'm never going to stop caring." "Neither am I. You are definitely smarter than I originally thought." That made me laugh, "Then you thought really low of me." His arms snaked around my waist, hugging me the closest her could. Just from his look, he didn't like that comment that much. Even if it was a joke. "I have an idea," He contemplated. "They do say that we act a lot like husband and wife. How about we, at least, make it official?" I couldn't help a big smile hearing that, both of us stopped moving. I stuttered, "D-Did...Did you just ask to marry me?" "That depends on your answer." My heart picked up the pace, and I could help but finally pull him into a deep kiss that he soon gave back.

      "This won't be the last of something like this, right?" Savannah asked Tamaki. He thought to himself, and then shook his head, "With a group like this, and you being you, I don't see anything else being normal around us." "Good. Normal is boring." They listened to the music as they danced, stepping on air and focusing on each other. "I love you as well," Tamaki whispered to her. She looked surprised at that, face turning slightly red. He smirked, "I thought I should say it back, because I do feel the same way." Once more, everything around them turned into deep space. The stars shone bright and planets around them spun, it was only them at the center of the universe. "Tamaki?" "Yes?" Tears built up in Savannah's eyes as she couldn't take her eyes off him. She asked softly, "Could you kiss me already?" He blushed hearing that, twirling her and into the dip....they finally shared their first kiss of many as the fireworks were set off.

      Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's elegant playground for the super rich and beautiful. May I, and all the members, say this...

We'll be waiting for you

🌹

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

2.7K 28 19
Meet Lucian Light. Newest member of the Host Club. 16. Sweet. Kind. Bisexual. Bad boy. Cross-dresser. Emotionally unbalanced. Rich kid in hiding. Run...
645 49 3
[Lover Boys/Cute Little Nerd REMASTERED] The last thing you expected was to pass the entrance exam to get into Ouran Academy. You took it just to tak...
1.6K 49 20
Y/N Newman spent her life in the sunny breeze of Madison, Wisconsin. Very early on she knew she wanted to study psychology. She loved learning differ...
259 34 33
Credit to thespouseofkillua for helping me with this! Hey! This is a fan made season two of ouran highschool host club! The things I wrote are just m...