Love me like you do - Ariana...

By Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... More

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

rodeo and hot n' heavy

2.1K 64 33
By Christina1999

So seems like most of you want seaniana (as i expected) so i will be getting that into the storyline but just keep in mind that justin wont just magicaly dissapear and eveything is back to fine, i have a outline all lined up and i will see what i can do in terms of seaniana. It will happen it just wont happen that easily. But for those who is still worried about justin being in the story just wait it out and i think you will be satisfied in the end.

also if any of you are the ignorant anons on ask sending these idiotic acusations and calling me Names please just dm me insted and we can talk about your concerns instead of you calling me Names as that wont Get us anywhere..

also I've finished outlining the sequel and its going to be good! actually thinking about making it into a trilogy as it would be really cool to do so with the way the second book ends.

- Ariana's POV -

Tonight is my sold out show at rodeo Hudson and I'm so existed! Sean is coming here too as he has a show in Texas as well. I think it will be nice to spend some time together just the two of us maybe thats what we need to save this relationship?

To make it better Justin isn't here so that will be less confusion and I just don't haft to deal with him. Im a little bummed but its fine, I have Sean here and thats what I need. I need to work on my relationship if I want it to continue cause now its not looking good.

***

We are all in the dressing room tent to get ready for the concert when Sean and Zeno walks in. Smiling big I half run into his arms and he holds me close. After sharing a couple kisses I get back to getting ready with Sean standing firmly at my side wile we talk about the performance and other things. Really the only thing we didn't talk about is the issues we are having and anything that has something to do with Justin.

***

The show went by quick but excellent! I did It flawlessly and having Sean here with me makes it more comforting. In between songs I hurried into the tent to give him a kiss acting totally in love.

We make our way to back to the hotel we will be staying at tonight. Sean will be staying with me. By the way he is acting its clear he wants to get it on but I'm scared. I just hope we can talk a little about whats going on but I doubt it.

Getting into the room he quickly push me up agaings the wall inching closer to me so our foreheads touch.

«Sean I don't know. Im still scared»

Now he looks more pissed than anything «Ariana really? Ive been so patient with you but really?! We bearly get time together anymore and I just want to have an intimate night with my girlfriend. Please. Its fine ill use a condom no worries.»

Still I'm not sure about this I just don't know if I'm ready or if I even want to «i don't know. Do we really haft to? We can be intimate in other ways. We could cuddle?» I try to reason but I see I'm getting nowhere

«Ariana listen you've got nothing to be worried about. Please. We have been so distant latterly I just want to feel close to you in the most intimate way possible.»

After a lot of back and forth in my head I give in «fine. But be cearfully please»

*** MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ***

Sean starts to kiss all up and down my neck quickly making moans escape my mouth and getting me all hot n' bothered down south. In the beginning I'm more tense but as he moves his hands up under my shirt I relax in his touch. This is safe this is Sean I know him and I love him.

He takes my shirt off and quickly remove the one he is waring as well. Slowly but surely we lose one pice of clothing after another. Eventually we find ourself naked on the queen sized bed.

No time is wasted as he slowly but surely push into me making me arch my back in a big moan. Its something so safe and familiar about this I don't even feel the slight pain from begin really tight.

He goes quick and hard in and our making me breath hard in between deep loud moans. His hands rest on my breasts as his lips make their magic on my neck giving me so much pleasure I'm about to loose my mind.

Moan after moan I feel like the world is non existent. Hard he hits my spot every time in deep like we have never done anything else. Its like no one else exist but the two of us.

- Frankie's POV -

Me, mommy, Ariana's dancers, scooter and Ari's glam team all is in the living room thats connected to Ariana's room on one side and two other rooms on the other side.

We are all talking having a good time when we hear loud moans and panting coming form Ariana's room making us all stop dead in our tracks and listen.

Its clearly Ariana we are hearing sounding like she Is on cloud nine. Their obviously having sex and its getting more and more awkward by the second to sit her and listen to this. Its bizarre to hear my sister moan let alone have sex. She is an adult but somethings a brother doesn't need to hear.

- Ariana's POV -

After time passes by I get closer and closer to the edge squirming where I lay with spread legs, gripping the sheets with my hands as I arch my back wile by boyfriend does his magic into me making me see stars.

I let out a scream as I reach the edge. Sean keeps going for another 30 seconds riding out his own high before falling on the bed besides me panting hard.

«That was amazing» he says wile pulling me closer to his chest.

«I ditto that»

Smirking at me he sits up again making his way down my body in between my legs with his head. With his tongue he licks me clean and gives my area more special attention making me cum again.

As he lay back up I cuddle into his chest as he wrap his arms tightly around me holding me close as we drift off to sleep.

***

My eyes flutter open and I find myself laying naked across a naked Sean's chest, but I'm not complaining about that tho.

Turning around I get my phone to see I got a text from Justin, instantly I feel bad, guilty even. Even tho I don't need to feel bad for sleeping with my boyfriend somehow I still do.

Justin - hi beautiful. Hope the concert went well. Excited to see you!

Ariana - hi you! It went perfect! See you soon xx

Getting Justin back out of my mind I lay back down on Sean's chest kissing it up and down causing him to wake up.

«Hi there love» he says sending shivers down my spine as he helps me on top of him.

We send each other looks giving the signal to what we both was acing after in that moment. But right as I was aligning him with my entrance there was a knock on the door.

Holding dead in my tracks I half yell «what is it?»

«Its me» my mom says «i got some papers I need you to sign Sweetie»

I sigh heavily as I'm so hot n bothered I just want to get it on, not sign stupid papers. Rolling off Sean I get under the covers making sure we both are all covered up. «Okay you can come in»

She looks down not wanting to look me in the eye as she gives me the pen and paper «mom when do we haft to leave?» I ask wile I'm signing, no idea what its for but sure its important.

Still looking down she says «mm soon so you two gotta start getting ready now.» she quickly gives me a weak smile before she walks out.

Rolling back on top of Sean I grind down at him «now shall we continue?» batting my eyelashes innocently making him laugh.

«You heard your mom we haft to get ready but we could take a shower together. You know, so I could help you with your problem» he smirks at me wile his hands rest on my booty

Confused I ask «what problem?»

He smirks «you're wet, really wet I can feel it» that made me blush.

Standing up he carries me bridal style to the shower where we got it on hard just like last night.

***

We walk hand in hand all touchy feely down to the parking lot where the others are waiting. Our bags are begin brought down by the hotel people.

When Frankie sees me he raises an eyebrow at the funny way I'm walking. Nothing else to expect than walk funny after a night and morning like I've had. Damn I forgot how good the sex with Sean is.

Joking Around both of us is all smiley and cant keep our hands of one another. So much so that we get a car for ourself as no one wants to drive with us afraid we might get it on, on the way over there.

***

At the airport me and Sean stay back in the car wile the others are loading the Private Jet thats going to take us to NYC. And by staying back in the car I mean he straddling Sean and having our tongues down the others troth.

Pulling away I breath heavily as we press our foreheads together. «We are gonna make it trough this tour right?» I ask

He looks a little unsure and taken back but nods «yeah I think so. I think we can do it»

«Me too»

***

After more kissing filled with yet another tearful goodbye I board the yet with the others. Sitting in the middle of the yet I lay back to relax playing on my phone as we take off.

Normally I cry a river every time me and Sean haft to leave one another but today I haven't cried as much as I usually do. I don't know I'm sure its nothing but I cant help but be happy to leave, only for the reason I get to go see Justin and I have no idea why I feel so happy about that.

- Sean's POV -

Getting back to the hotel I hang with Zeno talking about work stuff but I get lost in troughs about Ariana.

«Ey man whats going on? You seem blank» Zeno says wile leaning back on the couch clearly taking a break from work to talk about my problems.

«I don't know man, but something seems off. I mean me and Ariana had amazing sex last night oh my god it was some of the best we have had. But at first she didn't want to and she says its because of the whole pregnancy scare but I cant help but feel there is another reason behind it» I put my head in my hands

«Another reason as in Justin»

I shot back up «yes exactly! And I just... Justin likes Ariana. I think he might be falling for her. But Ariana seems like she is too blind to see it and its just. She never bring him up to me and I just cant help but feel that he wants to take her away from me and that she is letting him do it. Its hard man»

«I know what you mean man. But you just gotta fight for what you want or let her go. Cant be playing with her feelings or you're feelings too for that matter. You just gotta figure out whats best to do, for her sake and for yours. She is a young girl she isn't gonna want to do this uncertainty thing for much longer. She want stability and constant love man. And right now it seems like if you don't do something soon Justin is going to get one up on you and win this. Win her»

______________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
12.3K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
30.5K 919 34
A fanfic about the relationship of Ariana Grande and Sean Anderson PART 1