His Blood is my Blood

Bởi jocehorsegirl

This is a story about Rhaella Targaryen. She is the first born of Viserys the first and older sister to Rhaen... Xem Thêm

Princess
tournament
The Rouge Prince
Second Name
King of the Narrow Sea
His blood my Blood
what do you want
Marriage Proposal
Wedding of the Century
The Dragon's Blood
Age of the Dragon
A Son was Born
House of lost
Welcome to Dragonstone
A Dragon's Child
lord of tides
Court
Family Dinner
The Green Council
Your Scared of Her
The Black Queen
the Queen's threat
It has Begun
Pain
Act 2: Mad Queen's Dance with Dragons

Blacks vs Green

2.9K 84 5
Bởi jocehorsegirl

Viserys "Jacaerys. wake up, wake up, someone stool Rhegar."

Jacaerys "what." they looked outside and saw someone riding Laena's dragon.

Amon came walking down

Viserys "it's him?"

Amon "It's me."

Baela "that's my mother's dragon."

Amon "well now she is dead. and Vhegar has a new rider now."

Baela "She was mine to claim"

Amon "then maybe you should claim her."

"Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride, it will suit you

Viserys ran up to Amon and punched him. Amon smacked Viserys in the face. Amon "come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon." Amon hit Baela in the face and pushed her down. Jacaerys ran at Amon and started punching him as well. the twins jumped in and started beating him. Amon pushed Jacaerys to the ground. Viserys hit Amon in the face again. and the children were beating Amon until Amon grabbed Lucerys and held a rock "I will hear you screaming in the flames just as your father did. Bastard."

Lucerys "my father is alive."

Amon "oh he doesn't know, does he? Lord strong."

Viserys hit Amon and but Amon smacked Lucerys in the face with the rock. and then Viserys though dirt in Amon's eye Jacaerys grabbed the knife and scratched Amon's face cutting his eye open. Amon screamed in pain. the king's guard came and broke them up

Father "how could you allow such a thing to happen? I will have answers."

kings guard "the prince was supposed to be in bed, my king."

Father "who had the watch."

King guard "the prince was attacked by his cousins your grace."

king "you swore oaths, to defend and protect my blood."

Kingguard "Kings guard had never had to defend the prince from his cousin."

Father "that is no answer."

Alicent "It will heal right masseur."

Masseur "yes it will heal. but the eye is lost, your grace."

Alicent "where were you?"

Agon "me."

Alicent "that was nothing compared to the abuse your bother suffered. while you were drowning in your cups you fool."

Rhaneys and Corlys showed up in the town and ran to their Grandmother

Rhaneyra showed up and I and Daemon came running through the door.

Rhaneyra "Jac, luck "

" Viserys." he came running to me and Daemon as I held him

Rhaneyra " Luc show me show me, who did this."

Amon "they attacked me."

Viserys "he stole lady Laena's Dragon. that dragon belonged to Baela or Rhaena"

all the children were bickering.

Father "Enough, Silence!"

Everyone remains silent "Amon I will have the truth of what happened."

Alicent "what our son has been named, their sons reasonable"

"A regretful accident

Alicent "accident prince Lucerys brought a blade, he tried to kill my son. and force them to defend themselves."

"it was our sons and the princess who was attacked."

Daemon held me and Viserys close to him as Rhaenyra was still behind side me with her sons.

"vile insults were spoken against my sister's children."

Father"what insults?"

Rhaneyra "the Ligitament of my son's birth."

Father "what?"

Jacaerys "he called us bastards."

Rhaneyra "my sons are of house Targaryen and house Veloyren, this is the highest of treason. "

"prince Amon must be questioned on who he hears these rumours" I looked at Alicent, knowing I would expose her if I had to.

Alicent "my son has lost an eye."

Father "you tell me boy, where have you heard this lie? Amon, I asked you a question."

Alicent "I want the boy's father, sir Leonor.

Father "yes where are the boy's father."

Rhaneyra "I do not know your grace he went for a walk."

Alicent "entertaining young squires."

"Watch your tongue, my Lady."

Father "among look at me, where did you hear, your king demands an answer."

Amon "Agon."

Agon "Me?."

Father "and you boy where did you hear it? Agon!" father yelled.

Agon "we know father, everyone knows. just look at them"

"We all know where it came from. Right from the horse's mouth. my queen."

Father just looked at me "what do you mean my daughter?"

" Alicent was always after the truth and stook her nose up the wrong tree."

Alicent was shocked

Father" this fighting must stop all of you, if anyone says or brings this matter up will lose their tongue. We're a family, show goodwill to each other. Your father, your grandsire, demand it."

Alicent "that is insufficient, Amon has been damaged permanently by their sons, Goodwill can't make him whole."

Father "I know Alicent."

Alicent "justice has not been taken."

Father "What will you have me do?"

Alicent "there was a deep to be paid,

Father "my dear wife."

Alicent "he's your son Viserys your blood."

Father "that will never happen

Alicent "If the king will not seek justice then I will, I want one of their son's eyes in return, Sir Criston bring me the eye of Viserys. I don't care which eye."

"don't you dare touch my son, he didn't even do that." Daemon came in to protect me and Viserys.

Alicent "you swore to me."

Sir Criston "as your protector my Queen."

I held Viserys behind "Touch my son and I will kill you."

Father "Alicent this matter is finished. Do you understand"

"Thank you, father."

Alicent grabbed the blade and went at me, she tried to come at me but Rhaneyra grabbed her

the children screamed,

Daemon grabbed Sir Criston to not touch the sisters, I held  I held all the children behind me behind me

"Rhaneyra."

Rhaneyra "you've gone too far.

Father "let her go Alicent."

Aliecnt "you have taken my son's eye, your sister is taking everything away from me, you as well, you too get to flunk around doing as you please."

Rhaneyra "it was you hiding behind the clock of richness but now they see you for who you are." Alicent cut Rhaneyra's arm, I ran to my sister's side. Daemon came to me and my sister

Amon "don't worry mother it was a fair exchange I may have lost an eye but I gained a dragon."

Father "this has come to an end."

we all left the courtroom and went to our rooms, Daemon held me as he was worried

Daemon 'if that witch comes at you again I will kill her."

"Don't worry."

the next morning everyone was leaving for home.

I watched the sea as my father's ship was left with three dragons leaving

Daemon came to me and kissed my neck, I smiled at him

"Fire is such strange power. Everything house Targyren posses are owed to it. Yet it has cost us both what we loved."

Daemon "maybe the Valryon was right about the sea."

"Fire is a prison, the sea is an escape, I need Daemon, I need you I cannot face the greens alone We bind our blood. Just as Agon the Conqueror did with his Sister. With you as my Husband and prince Consort"

Daemon "You think we can win this?"

"WE have to try because If we don't we will die."

Daemon "I won't let that happen."

"I need you, you are my family, your blood is my blood, and we are one. Alicent will poison my father's mind against us, so I need you, you are my only hope, you are my husband, and I need you. I see me on the Iron Thorne and you by my side uncle with our sons. "I took his hand. he kissed me and I smiled. "I will not be a tyrant and rule through terror. I will be a strong queen and everyone will fear me and I will be loved as well. If Alicent wins we will die I, you, our children and Rhaneyra and her family and I not let that happen."

Daemon "you're too smart for your good."

"Of course I am I'm your niece and you've groomed me for this since I was little."

Daemon "My queen, will you have me?"

"Of course, my prince, and will you have me?"

Daemon "your the only one."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

214K 7.3K 50
Princess Valera Targaryen, is the first child of Viserys Targaryen and Aemma Arryn. Valera was born during one of the worst storms of the season, he...
29.3K 885 20
The younger sister of Viserys and Daemon Targaryen, if you thought Daemon was the rough prince Visaera, was the only one who rivalled that. She wasn...
137K 4.5K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
48.6K 1.4K 49
During the reign of King Jaehaerys, his oldest grandson, Prince Viserys, sired his first surviving children. Twins, Rhayn and Rhaenyra was born. Vi...