Court

I and Rhaneyneya have been susummonedo see Rhaneys, 

Rhena "grandMother."

Rhaneys "Rhena "

"Baela said you might be here. she has done well as your ward."

Rhaneys "you honour me, Princess."

Rhaneyra "might I speak to the princess alone? Rhena?" Rhena left us alone

Rhena "princess'."

"I wondered what your purpose was for hours in coming here. Whether you speak to for to against the suit of brought against sir Vaemon but then I released you intend to advocate for yourself"

Rhaneys"you have always been too wise for your owod."

Rhaneyra "This is no fair proceeding it's a trap set by the queen and the hand they  proclaim my son's legitimacy."

Rhaneys "I guess you did worse than that with Leanor. did you not? "

Rhaneyra "I loved your son, you may not believe this to be true but I did not order his death. nor was I complimented on it I swear this to you. I'll make you an offer. back my son's claims and let us trove your granddaughter to mine they will rule in Drift mark and the seat will pass to both their children."

Rhaneys "a generous offer or a desperate one."

"We're all desperate, what does it matter,  A greater threat is sitting on the iron throne in my father's place."

Rhaneys chuckled "you are right at least, it doesn't matter

Rhaneys chuckled "you are right at least, it doesn't matter." she walked to me and Rhaneyra "you can bargain with me all you like to bring my granddaughter into this with you to soften my result but tomorrow the high towers land there first blow. they will force both of you to your knees

"it will be the other way around, remember I am my father's heir, betrayal doesn't go lightly with me, auntie."

Rhaneys "and I will stand alone."

"but you're not alone, we are family, we need to stick together."